Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Cutting Edge > Entertainment

Entertainment A place where you can have discussions about music, tv, movies, sports and anything else pertaining to entertainment.

Old 10-14-2012, 01:58 PM   #1
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Default Recommendations

Starting now, name anyone. Anything. Any artist. Any band. Of any genre. Of any language. Of any time period. Go go go!

Expect for Drake. I'm talking to you, CCS. >_>

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Vatanui AKA Pride is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2012, 02:03 PM   #2
Ino's Girl
Special Jonin Candidate

Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Default Re: Recommendations

Atmosphere? e.e

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Just Call Me Supa-Soak-That Hoe -JAFL ScrappY Approves!
Ino's Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2012, 02:06 PM   #3
Sephiroth
Lord of Darkness
Vault Disciple

Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

LACE UP by MGK.

its a cd not just one song lol

Sephiroth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2012, 02:07 PM   #4
WishfulFairie
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: In my own little world that's in my own little head
WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Florence and the Machine...?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenny
well, war babies come from war, nerd babies from from trees, peace babies come from birds, ect
WishfulFairie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2012, 02:51 PM   #5
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ino's Girl View Post
Atmosphere? e.e
Not too familiar with them, but to be honest, I prefer Clipse.

Makes those guys look like amateurs in comparison. e.e

Quote:
Originally Posted by WishfulFairie View Post
Florence and the Machine...?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sephiroth View Post
LACE UP by MGK.

its a cd not just one song lol
MGK? Hmm, that could be interesting.

As for Florence + The Machine, Muffintop's already converted me. >_>

Old 10-14-2012, 06:23 PM   #6
l3thall3g3nd
Chunin Exam Proctor

l3thall3g3nd completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.l3thall3g3nd completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.l3thall3g3nd completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.l3thall3g3nd completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.l3thall3g3nd completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.l3thall3g3nd completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.l3thall3g3nd completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.l3thall3g3nd completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.l3thall3g3nd completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.l3thall3g3nd completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.l3thall3g3nd completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.l3thall3g3nd completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Old school grime
l3thall3g3nd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2012, 06:26 PM   #7
Yellow Flash
Legend of the Solstice

Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Drake
Yellow Flash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2012, 06:31 PM   #8
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by l3thall3g3nd View Post
Old school grime
DJ Sketch?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yellow Flash View Post
Drake
But I already have Take Care and Thank Me Later on my iPod! I even have So Far Gone and Comeback Season, although I might take CS off in the near future. D:

*educated hater

Old 10-14-2012, 06:33 PM   #9
Muffintop
Special Jonin Candidate
Quasi-Admin

Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vatanui AKA Pride View Post
Not too familiar with them, but to be honest, I prefer Clipse.

Makes those guys look like amateurs in comparison. e.e

MGK? Hmm, that could be interesting.

>:3

Santigold
Little People
Glitch Mob
Awolnation
Muffintop is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2012, 06:35 PM   #10
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muffintop View Post
>:3

Santigold
Little People
Glitch Mob
Awolnation
Psst, noob. >_>
Men and Monsters!
Fortune Days!
Alright, alright. I give on this one. What a strange name for an artist. o.o

Now reply to my PMs! D:

Old 10-14-2012, 06:42 PM   #11
Muffintop
Special Jonin Candidate
Quasi-Admin

Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Psst, noob. >_>
Men and Monsters!
Fortune Days!
Alright, alright. I give on this one. What a strange name for an artist. o.o

Now reply to my PMs! D:
I like some of her new stuff, but I still prefer the older.

Between Two Points was the first song I heard by Glitch Mob. I also really like Warrior Concerto and Bad Wings. P:

Paralyzed by Starlight Mints
Polish Girl by Neon Indian
Stranger Lover by Ghostland Observatory
We Are the People by Empire of the Sun

/runs off to PMs >_>
Old 10-14-2012, 06:48 PM   #12
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Awards Showcase

Quote:
I like some of her new stuff, but I still prefer the older.

Between Two Points was the first song I heard by Glitch Mob. I also really like Warrior Concerto and Bad Wings. P:

Paralyzed by Starlight Mints
Polish Girl by Neon Indian
Stranger Lover by Ghostland Observatory
We Are the People by Empire of the Sun

/runs off to PMs >_>
P:

Animus Vox, Fortune Days, and Bad Wings are my personal favorites.

Ever heard of E.S. Posthumus? Or Hans Zimmer, by any chance?

Empire of the Sun and Neon Indian, I've had a spin or two with. From what I've heard of Starlight Mints ... Of Monsters And Men sound much better in comparison.

Dunno about Ghostland Observatory.

*slow >.>

Old 10-14-2012, 07:01 PM   #13
Muffintop
Special Jonin Candidate
Quasi-Admin

Awards Showcase

Quote:
P:

Animus Vox, Fortune Days, and Bad Wings are my personal favorites.

Ever heard of E.S. Posthumus? Or Hans Zimmer, by any chance?

Empire of the Sun and Neon Indian, I've had a spin or two with. From what I've heard of Starlight Mints ... Of Monsters And Men sound much better in comparison.

Dunno about Ghostland Observatory.

*slow >.>
I heard of E.S. Posthumus, but not the other. o.o

So This Is Goodbye - William Fitzsimmons (Pink Ganter remix)
Perfection - Oh Land
A Song for Luna - As Tall As Lions

/trips while running to messages
Old 10-14-2012, 07:04 PM   #14
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Awards Showcase

Quote:
I heard of E.S. Posthumus, but not the other. o.o

So This Is Goodbye - William Fitzsimmons (Pink Ganter remix)
Perfection - Oh Land
A Song for Luna - As Tall As Lions

/trips while running to messages
Mombasa - Hans Zimmer. NOW! o.o
Time - Hans Zimmer.

Oh Land? Oh Land.

/mocks slave HA HA HA HA!1!!!!1111 >=D

Old 10-14-2012, 07:14 PM   #15
Muffintop
Special Jonin Candidate
Quasi-Admin

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Mombasa - Hans Zimmer. NOW! o.o
Time - Hans Zimmer.

Oh Land? Oh Land.

/mocks slave HA HA HA HA!1!!!!1111 >=D
Okay, but I demand a juice box after.

Oh Land!

/bites ankle >_>
Old 10-14-2012, 07:16 PM   #16
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Okay, but I demand a juice box after.

Oh Land!

/bites ankle >_>
Do you happen to take grape-flavors? >.>

Hans Zimmer conducts scores for movies, most notably Inception and Pirates of the Caribbean.

Oh sweet Land!

*swaps myself with life-sized cardboard figure

Old 10-14-2012, 07:21 PM   #17
l3thall3g3nd
Chunin Exam Proctor

l3thall3g3nd completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.l3thall3g3nd completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.l3thall3g3nd completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.l3thall3g3nd completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.l3thall3g3nd completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.l3thall3g3nd completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.l3thall3g3nd completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.l3thall3g3nd completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.l3thall3g3nd completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.l3thall3g3nd completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.l3thall3g3nd completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.l3thall3g3nd completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Quote:
DJ Sketch?
I was thinking more like Wiley, Kano, Lethal Bizzle, Dizzie Rascal (Old), Skepta, J.M.E
Old 10-14-2012, 07:22 PM   #18
Muffintop
Special Jonin Candidate
Quasi-Admin

Awards Showcase

Yes, yes I do.

I noticed that Mombasa is from Inception. xD

/gags and hyperventilates before keeling over
Old 10-14-2012, 07:38 PM   #19
l3thall3g3nd
Chunin Exam Proctor

Quote:
If you like Florence I recommend listening to dizzie rascal feat Florence you got the dirtee love.

Last edited by l3thall3g3nd; 10-14-2012 at 07:54 PM.
Old 10-14-2012, 10:52 PM   #20
Vivi
Little Miss Spoiler
Formerly V-Valentine
Jonin

Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Starting now, name anyone. Anything. Any artist. Any band. Of any genre. Of any language. Of any time period. Go go go!

Expect for Drake. I'm talking to you, CCS. >_>
Two Steps From Hell.
Asaf Avidan and the Mojos.

Or some german recommendations:

YouTube:

YouTube:

Jay-Z admitted he's a rather large of fan of this guy:
YouTube:

YouTube:

Non-german:
YouTube:

Jessie>Tifa and Aeris.
Vivi is offline   Reply With Quote