Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Chats, Clubs and Families

Chats, Clubs and Families Your random chat threads go here.

Old 10-14-2012, 01:07 PM   #233441
Twilit Lion (Leo)
has lost his jugular to Naijeru

Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Hot Springs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja Pink View Post
That's not important.
Fine, just don't complain when mountains start imploding xD

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Spoiler:
Quote:
Actually, if anyone's egotistical.....it's me. o.o
Quote:
The proof is in this quote. Alex feels the need to insert himself into ANY conversation, even if he makes himself look like an idiot doing.
Quote:
Why thank you!........I think. o.o

6/17/10

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I'm the Silver eyed Lion King
I'm a Christian and don't care what everyone else thinks about me. If you feel the same, copy and paste this into your sig
Twilit Lion (Leo) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2012, 01:10 PM   #233442
Ninja Pink
NDF's Pink Fairy Armadillo

Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twilit Lion (Leo) View Post
Fine, just don't complain when mountains start imploding xD
I'm okay with that.

Hi I'm Pink and I
Forum girls and Ariana Grande <3

happy with my boyfriend :3
Spoiler:

Ninja Pink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2012, 01:11 PM   #233443
moonwatcher
The girl known as Raspy

moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to moonwatcher

~Peeks~
moonwatcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2012, 01:17 PM   #233444
Ninja Pink

Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Hey Moony!

Hi I'm Pink and I

Spoiler:

Old 10-14-2012, 01:20 PM   #233445
moonwatcher
The girl known as Raspy

moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

o.o Hello Pink!
Old 10-14-2012, 01:23 PM   #233446
Ninja Pink

Awards Showcase

Respect @ my name being typed in pink.

How are you?

Hi I'm Pink and I

Spoiler:

Old 10-14-2012, 01:24 PM   #233447
moonwatcher
The girl known as Raspy

Awards Showcase

=)
I'm ok.. be better if my foot wasn't slightly swollen.

You?
Old 10-14-2012, 01:27 PM   #233448
Twilit Lion (Leo)

Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
I'm okay with that.
Okay xD
Quote:
Originally Posted by moonwatcher View Post
~Peeks~
Hey Raspy

Spoiler:
Quote:
Quote:
The proof is in this quote. Alex feels the need to insert himself into ANY conversation, even if he makes himself look like an idiot doing.
Quote:

6/17/10

I'm a Christian and don't care what everyone else thinks about me. If you feel the same, copy and paste this into your sig
Old 10-14-2012, 01:27 PM   #233449
moonwatcher
The girl known as Raspy

Awards Showcase

^^ Hey Leeeo
Old 10-14-2012, 01:28 PM   #233450
Throw Rasen-Shuriken
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: Drifting through the cold walls, dancing in the subtle shadows, always never ending up anywhere...
Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Throw Rasen-Shuriken

Quote:
You don't seem crazy.XD Just really calm and relaxed. I act the same on and off the forums.

Okay maybe not AS weird but still pretty weird.e.e
The Forum mall is awesome. We are more crazy.XD

I just feel annoyed. Like when you get really excited to do something but then you can't do it. Hench why I'm here.
I am usually quite calm and relaxed, I more or less try to take things as they come.

Yes well in an environment such as a mall there's so much to do and see after all.

For me it's like that at times, get excited about saying something or doing something but in my case not enough courage or confidence to do anything about acting on it.

BF:

Spoiler:

Throw Rasen-Shuriken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2012, 01:39 PM   #233451
Ninja Pink

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by moonwatcher View Post
=)
I'm ok.. be better if my foot wasn't slightly swollen.

You?
I've been better. What happened to your foot?

@ Leo: Yaaaaaay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Throw Rasen-Shuriken View Post
I am usually quite calm and relaxed, I more or less try to take things as they come.

Yes well in an environment such as a mall there's so much to do and see after all.

For me it's like that at times, get excited about saying something or doing something but in my case not enough courage or confidence to do anything about acting on it.
I'm calm and relaxed in class. That's why when people see do things they get all surprised.XD It takes a lot to make me actually angry.

Yep! In the Hot Springs you guys seem more...relaxed than we are. Too normal for me.XD

I'm just too lazy to get things done. I wan't to do so many things but I'm on this forum instead. I'm an procrastinator.

Hi I'm Pink and I

Spoiler:

Old 10-14-2012, 01:54 PM   #233452
Throw Rasen-Shuriken
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: Drifting through the cold walls, dancing in the subtle shadows, always never ending up anywhere...
Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
I'm calm and relaxed in class. That's why when people see do things they get all surprised.XD It takes a lot to make me actually angry.

Yep! In the Hot Springs you guys seem more...relaxed than we are. Too normal for me.XD

I'm just too lazy to get things done. I wan't to do so many things but I'm on this forum instead. I'm an procrastinator.
Same..last time I ever was terribly angry was a few years back. Though if I'm starting to get more snappy over time, I know it's warning enough for me that it's starting to build up more.

Well, everyone in some way has too many things that they want to do but unable to do them for some reason or another.

BF:

Spoiler:

Old 10-14-2012, 01:55 PM   #233453
Twilit Lion (Leo)

Awards Showcase

Quote:
I've been better. What happened to your foot?

@ Leo: Yaaaaaay!

That's me.........kinda why I'm on here now and not doing my Spanish Project XD

Spoiler:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

6/17/10

Old 10-14-2012, 01:59 PM   #233454
Ninja Pink

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Same..last time I ever was terribly angry was a few years back. Though if I'm starting to get more snappy over time, I know it's warning enough for me that it's starting to build up more.

Well, everyone in some way has too many things that they want to do but unable to do them for some reason or another.
I take it out on other people when I'm mad. It makes me feel bad, but if I keep it inside I know it would just be worse. My anger usually last for like 5 minutes though.XD

I should be doing homework right now.XD I'm a really bad procrastinator. But since I have goals I do it eventually any way. I don't like failure.

@ Leo: I'm understood.
Yeah, when I'm on this forum I'm usually procrastinating. I hate Spanish projects. They usually take so long to complete. And if there's speaking involved I usually don't do a good job.e.e

Hi I'm Pink and I

Spoiler:

Old 10-14-2012, 02:01 PM   #233455
Twilit Lion (Leo)

Awards Showcase

@Pink- Yeah, I have to record myself speaking spanish so that's why I'm going to finish it tomorrow. xD

Spoiler:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

6/17/10

Old 10-14-2012, 02:03 PM   #233456
Ninja Pink

Awards Showcase

Gross.e.e
But that's better than what we do. We usually have to stand in front of the class and speak. And I'm in Spanish three so it's haaaaard.

Hi I'm Pink and I

Spoiler:

Old 10-14-2012, 02:03 PM   #233457
Throw Rasen-Shuriken
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
I take it out on other people when I'm mad. It makes me feel bad, but if I keep it inside I know it would just be worse. My anger usually last for like 5 minutes though.XD

I should be doing homework right now.XD I'm a really bad procrastinator. But since I have goals I do it eventually any way. I don't like failure.
I try not to do that, since I know I will regret it and feel really bad..
Mine..Well, I would be in a bad mood for the rest of the day, if I get angry.

I should be asleep by now but ain't, lolz.
Well, I don't like unfinished buisiness, it always irritates me to no end and annoys me until it comes to some type of solution.

BF:

Spoiler:

Old 10-14-2012, 02:05 PM   #233458
Twilit Lion (Leo)

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Gross.e.e
But that's better than what we do. We usually have to stand in front of the class and speak. And I'm in Spanish three so it's haaaaard.
I had to stand in front of the class a lot last year .__.
Oh? Me too. ^^

Spoiler:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

6/17/10

Old 10-14-2012, 02:11 PM   #233459
Ninja Pink

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twilit Lion (Leo) View Post
I had to stand in front of the class a lot last year .__.
Oh? Me too. ^^
We don't do it that much, only like a couple times a year. But you have to prepare a lot for it.e.e
Spanish is easy when I read and write it. Speaking not so much. And that's cool!

Quote:
I try not to do that, since I know I will regret it and feel really bad..
Mine..Well, I would be in a bad mood for the rest of the day, if I get angry.

I should be asleep by now but ain't, lolz.
Well, I don't like unfinished buisiness, it always irritates me to no end and annoys me until it comes to some type of solution.
I can get angry with people I don't know more easily than I can with my friends. They are usually nice enough to understand when I've had a bad day. I usually can hide it well.

That was me last night too.XD
I don't either. It's at the back of mind until I finish it. Even now.XD

Hi I'm Pink and I

Spoiler:

Old 10-14-2012, 02:13 PM   #233460
Twilit Lion (Leo)

Awards Showcase

Quote:
We don't do it that much, only like a couple times a year. But you have to prepare a lot for it.e.e
Spanish is easy when I read and write it. Speaking not so much. And that's cool!
Yeah speaking is usually a problem. xD

Spoiler:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

6/17/10

Tags
anti hot springs, awsome, bath, bath house, box is being smexy, consumer of threads, girl scout rocks, hikari-chan, house, it is hikari, lick jeep, lolwot, rasen is a shirtless god, raspy, sakura blossom!!!!, seph was is lace up!, shayd fishes here, the bath house, vorn was here, wooster was not