Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Manga Discussion

Naruto Manga Discussion All the latest discussions about the Naruto manga (beware, spoilers abound).

Old 10-11-2012, 05:51 PM   #21
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato
Aiding Kakashi, Yamato, & Iruka

Location: Konohagakure, with the people dearest to me. Aiding Kakashi on the battlefield and saving Yamato!
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: In Support of Hatake Kakashi

Quote:
Originally Posted by zerosameri View Post
in other word

Kakashi is the same dude as before so shut up and don't hate him now. You don't know the full story.
Heheh. And if you all want an even shorter version. "He is awesome."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drake_Stephens View Post
kakashi is awesome and you sir should write a book about him. lol
Indeed. I actually do plan on writing some long piece about him.

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
03-02, 13:09 The Immortal Watch Dog
You got Daph Rice, everyone got her
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
She's one of my psycho's
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
she's Cults banner girl
[1/7/2014 9:25:36 AM] Tuus Deus(CoP): I know Daph spends all her time staring at Kakashi pictures

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
Kakashi pretending to get stabbed by Obito because he's such a nice guy and doesn't want Obito to feel about about sucking so much
Quote:
I would just like you to know that I am awesome.
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
I disagree. The best way to get rep from Daph is to be me.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 07:23 PM   #22
Drake_Stephens
Chunin Exam Participant

Drake_Stephens is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Drake_Stephens is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Drake_Stephens is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Drake_Stephens is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Drake_Stephens is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Drake_Stephens is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Drake_Stephens is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Drake_Stephens is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Drake_Stephens is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Drake_Stephens is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Drake_Stephens is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

yay long piece!!!

That is all.
Drake_Stephens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 08:09 PM   #23
MinatoXNaruto
Veteran Chunin

MinatoXNaruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.MinatoXNaruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.MinatoXNaruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.MinatoXNaruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.MinatoXNaruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.MinatoXNaruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakashi Hatake_Daphne Lu View Post
Seemed like she was sad to see Kakashi sad.

When someone sees someone crying, then they themself would feel sad and/or cry.
Same if someone is happy; it would make you want to smile as well.
She didn't cry at all. If she told Kakashi to kill her, no doubt she would've been crying as she said it. I didn't see one tear stream down her face. Looked like she was blitzed if anything.

MinatoXNaruto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 11:20 PM   #24
Neve
Chunin Exam Participant

Neve is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Neve is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Neve is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Neve is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

I fully support this thread. Kakashi is a strong and loyal shinobi of Konoha, not some crazy madman. He is awesome. Enough said.
Neve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 12:00 AM   #25
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato

Location: Konohagakure, with the people dearest to me. Aiding Kakashi on the battlefield and saving Yamato!
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by MinatoXNaruto View Post
She didn't cry at all. If she told Kakashi to kill her, no doubt she would've been crying as she said it. I didn't see one tear stream down her face. Looked like she was blitzed if anything.
people don't necessarily have to cry to make others cry.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neve View Post
I fully support this thread. Kakashi is a strong and loyal shinobi of Konoha, not some crazy madman. He is awesome. Enough said.
mhmm

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl
[1/7/2014 9:25:36 AM] Tuus Deus(CoP): I know Daph spends all her time staring at Kakashi pictures

Quote:
Kakashi pretending to get stabbed by Obito because he's such a nice guy and doesn't want Obito to feel about about sucking so much
Quote:
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
Old 10-12-2012, 07:35 PM   #26
ObitoUchiha
Special Jonin Candidate

ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by WishfulFairie View Post
@Obito
Was Rin even around when Obito said that? I thought he said that because Rin was kidnapped or something?
I noticed that as I had typed it, but was too lazy to explain...

More like, Kakashi was remembering the words, and followed through with them on his own. Rin thought he would heed to Obito, and wasn't expecting him to kill her to succeed in his mission, unlike his father.

She didn't know about his father, which was why she was shocked. Because he followed the unknown father path instead of Obito's.

I understand a bit more, but I have my eye on you, Kakashi.
Quite literally in fact.

(^ ^)/)))
/_!_\ Hidan to Kakuzu: Draw me like one of your RICH girls...

Quote:
Wrinkles makes Obito tingle (#^.^#)
Official Co-leader of the Official
FC!

I'm a Christian and don't care what everyone else thinks about me. If you feel the same, copy and paste this into your signature
ObitoUchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2012, 01:48 AM   #27
senseinobulge
Super Banned

senseinobulge is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

meh.....

i wouldn't be surprised if the final villain of Naruto is Kakashi

he seems to be hiding a lot of secrets

his father commits suicide because of the Leaf village and Kakashi holds no grudge? unbelievable

he had no right to Kill Rin even if she was a spy...and wasn't there a less painful way to kill her instead of using Raikiri

something about Kakashi seems off

I think Yamato (i hope he survives) will become the permanent captain of Team 7 because Kakashi lost his edge
senseinobulge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2012, 04:53 PM   #28
ObitoUchiha
Special Jonin Candidate

ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by senseinobulge View Post
meh.....

i wouldn't be surprised if the final villain of Naruto is Kakashi
Leave that to me and Madara over here.
Yo.

he seems to be hiding a lot of secrets

Not only have almost all been answered (besides him killing my love...!), but... remember me?!
Hrmm... Secrets are a part of the shinobi world... Me and my BrObito here have been terrorizing the world, and if everyone knew who was who, Obito would've been taken seriously, and Kakashi... well... he would put a stop to it. It would be Naruto and Sasuke, but before them.

his father commits suicide because of the Leaf village and Kakashi holds no grudge? unbelievable

He did... sorta. He always wore his mask because he didn't want to be associated with his father, and was always a grump. I tried to cheer him up, even to my... "death", by giving him my sharingan. To this day, he's a much happier guy... but I still don't know WHY ON EARTH he would betray my final request. Deciding to not be like his father doesn't match up to a dying request in my book... *sobs* Riiiiinnnn...
Well, I have to agree here. My brother dies FOR me and I betray the village... well, more like the fact that his power went to waste, but still. He died for nothing. If Kakashi's dad died, he deserves a grudge...

he had no right to Kill Rin even if she was a spy...and wasn't there a less painful way to kill her instead of using Raikiri

I want to say I agree here... that... I couldn't believe my eye(s). Then again, slitting her throat or something could have been much worse... at least this was quick and relatively painless due to the speed.
LESS painful?! First off, that was such a quick death that it was essentially painless, but also, why on EARTH would you do that?! No fun.

something about Kakashi seems off

He's just a mellow man who I dislike. Maybe he resorts to reading Make-Out Paradise because he doesn't feel like he can be with a woman after killing mine!!
...Well, that might just be my thinking that she was so amazing that all had liked her... I was jealous...

Obviously, he is interfering with us! We want to make paradise, and he loves paradise! He reads those Make-Out books all the time. I would know... urmm... OKAY, Obito brought them to me.

I think Yamato (i hope he survives) will become the permanent captain of Team 7 because Kakashi lost edge

You're just saying that because you like his wood Oh, he lost his edge LOONNGGG ago. However... it COULD be back... he could have found it... still... I CAN'T forgive him... Never... he ruined my life... Now all I can do is find some wrinkles... where is the uchiha hideout again? That cat lady's got to be there somewhere...No... all senjus must be eliminated. By me. Yamato is no more.
Fixed it along with my pal Madara over here.
Yo.

My verdict... Kakashi isn't evil... but that's not to say that I like him. He killed my wife and ruined MY world. I will create paradise so no other can fix it, and once again, he won't accept my sole request!
0/10 would not ba-
Oh, this is for whether he's evil...
Definitely, me and my BrObito have held these grudges... well, for forever. We won't let this guy interfere, this is our goal, and those who stand in our way are the evil ones.

(^ ^)/)))

Quote:
FC!

I'm a Christian and don't care what everyone else thinks about me. If you feel the same, copy and paste this into your signature

Last edited by ObitoUchiha; 10-13-2012 at 04:58 PM.
Old 10-13-2012, 04:56 PM   #29
WishfulFairie
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: In my own little world that's in my own little head
WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Obito you never had a wife

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenny
well, war babies come from war, nerd babies from from trees, peace babies come from birds, ect
WishfulFairie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2012, 12:41 AM   #30
Maruko
Special Jonin Candidate

Maruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKMaruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFK
Maruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKMaruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFK

Awards Showcase

^Wife? That's so gay!
Spoiler:
JK, it's not.
Maruko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2012, 01:31 PM   #31
Munstaah
Ninja Academy Student

Munstaah is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Maybe it wasn't Kakashi who killed Rin - maybe it was a Zetsu clone. Madara's idea of how to manipulate and turn Tobi evil.
Munstaah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2012, 02:07 PM   #32
Souret
Special Jonin Candidate

Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Souret

If Kakashi ends out bad I might genuinly cry...But I still don't believe he will he's like that amazing stable relient character

Souret is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2012, 05:12 PM   #33
senseinobulge
Super Banned

senseinobulge is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Souret View Post
If Kakashi ends out bad I might genuinly cry...But I still don't believe he will he's like that amazing stable relient character

Kakashi ain't that amazing....he only appears in like 400 chapters

there's like 15 characters better than him.....Naruto, Sasuke, Shikimaru, Yamato, Iruka, Killer Bee, Sai, Shino, Kiba, Sakura, Ino, Lee, Gai, Gaara, Temari....
senseinobulge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2012, 06:33 PM   #34
ObitoUchiha
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by WishfulFairie View Post
Obito you never had a wife
Did i put wife in there, or was that a joke about not having a life... I meant to put love every time...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maruko View Post
^Wife? That's so gay!
Spoiler:
JK, it's not.

(^ ^)/)))

Quote:
FC!

Old 10-15-2012, 07:40 AM   #35
Hikaru Ichijyo
Ninja Academy Student

Hikaru Ichijyo has completed a tough C-rank mission!Hikaru Ichijyo has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Kakashi is an awesome ninja.

I'm positive that he had very good reasons for what he had to do to Rin. It certainly wasn't easy for him, as evidenced by his crying. He was also sincerely sorry about letting her and Obito die during his death scene in the Pain arc.
Old 10-15-2012, 09:41 AM   #36
Roronoa Zoro
The Demon Cutting Emperor
Formerly DaL4stUch1ha

Location: Getting ready to enter Joker's Tournament in the New World
Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Send a message via Skype™ to Roronoa Zoro

Quote:
Originally Posted by senseinobulge View Post
Kakashi ain't that amazing....he only appears in like 400 chapters

there's like 15 characters better than him.....Naruto, Sasuke, Shikimaru, Yamato, Iruka, Killer Bee, Sai, Shino, Kiba, Sakura, Ino, Lee, Gai, Gaara, Temari....
Ok so let me get this straight. Kiba, Shino, Temari, Iruka, and hell even Sai are better then Kakashi when they don't even get any screen time? Ino is a less obsessive Sasuke lover and what has Sakura done? Wow she got help and beat Sasori. Kakashi beat Zabuza and Haku twice, is the definition of complete ''Awesomeness'' and is a true Shinobi that should be Hokage if Naruto dies or becomes the God of the Ninja world or somethin. Lots more stuff that Kakashi has done and this is his 2nd Great Ninja War. Seriously Temari, Kiba, Shino and Sakura ?

J
ust Call Me Bl4ck-Lav3nder Hoe -JAFL ScrappY Approves!

Assassin's Creed IV Black Flags Trailer
YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

Assassin's
Creed III Trailer

YouTube:
src="

Assassin's Creed Revelation Trailer
YouTube:
src="

Last edited by Roronoa Zoro; 10-15-2012 at 09:49 AM.
Roronoa Zoro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 11:34 AM   #37
Souret
Special Jonin Candidate

Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Souret

Agreed there is no way Sakura or Sai are better than Kakashi I mean Sai's kinda cool but Kakashi is awesome and a great ninja

Souret is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 01:09 PM   #38
Kyūbi no Yōko
Special Jonin Candidate

Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.
Send a message via Skype™ to Kyūbi no Yōko

MENTIONED ME, I IZ SO HAPPY.

thanks Daph, and yeah Kakashi is the best.

Welcome to reality.

~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~

universe.
Kyūbi no Yōko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 04:57 PM   #39
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakashi Hatake_Yamato View Post

So with this, Kakashi had to kill Rin because she was probably a spy(theory of eveyone else, credit to them.) and she would rather die at his hands rather than the enemy. From Chapter 605, we see that the Rain ninja wanted her body because it contained valuable intel of the Hidden Leaf Village. If the info is leaked out into other nations, then it would spell out disaster for Konohagakure. So, Rin probably asked Kakashi to kill her. Kakashi should not be mistaken as a killer because of this. He is only doing it for his friend's sake, who was thinking of protecting the Leaf as well in the big picture.
Quote:
Her reaction was due to seeing Kakashi crying.
-Some enemy switched spots at the last moment.
-Kakashi missed hitting the opponent.

And Kakashi would never do it on purpose because it was a promise that he'd protect her.

And still, I trust Kakashi no matter what.
From this thread:
http://forum.naruto.viz.com/showpost...9&postcount=96

I wasn't too far off with my thoughts either.

Kakashi was hesitant on killing Rin, but Rin insisted.
Kakashi went to go and Raikiri the enemy, but Rin jumps in the way.
And the reaction when she got Raikiri'd. Most certainly she was feeling bad for Kakashi who was sad for killing her instead of the enemy. Not Rin being surprised that Kakashi had Raikiri'd her.

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
Old 08-01-2013, 01:15 AM   #40
Divine Rush
Special Jonin Candidate

Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Send a message via Skype™ to Divine Rush

Quote:
Hatake Kakashi, son of the legendary White Fang of the Leaf, is anything but a terrible character and a serial killer.

As a child, Kakashi Hatake is a talented shinobi. He graduated from the Leaf Academy at the age of 5. Then made Chuunin level the year after at the age of 6. And lastly, he became a Jonin at the age of 13. He has some incredible feats as a youngster for his age. His father was most likely similar. Like father like son. Young Kakashi already had a good sense of what battle and strategy was like because he excelled at them, following the rules because of the incident with his father.

Kakashi had a tough kid life as well, similar to the Uchihas. He had to watch the ordeal of losing his father, and his close friends. With the many deaths around him, he decided to follow the Ninja rules and only them. He was struggling with his own personal feelings. Though he wanted to follow the rules, he also cared for his comrades. Obito showed him that friends are more imprtant than any rules. Thus the famous quote from Obito: "If you break the rules then you are regarded as scum. But, abandoning your friends is even worse than scum!" This really hit Kakashi hard. He finally decided to go with his gut feeling, instead of the peer pressure of completing and succeeding in the mission.

With that and in the Kakashi Gaiden, Kakashi decided to head back to save Rin. But, as the three make a run for it, Kakashi was hit by a rock in his blind side. Boulders were closely coming down on him, but in the last second, Obito pushes Kakashi away. Instead of Kakashi being crushed, Obito was found lying under a huge rock. With his last words, he gave Kakashi his left Sharingan as a parting gift and his Jonin gift. Also, he asked of Kakashi to protect Rin.

As time passed, we know that Rin was probably killed and Kakashi was not able to keep his promise to Obito. That is why we see Kakashi always lamenting over the Stone Memorial in Konoha. He remembers the time of losing Obito, and Rin.

But to make up for the losses of his dear friends, Kakashi has vowed to protect his comrades, even if it kills him. He will not stand to letting them die and has shouldered many guilt and regrets. Surprisingly, he has not gone insane over these burdens. He has a strong mind and body, thinking clearly of what to do next and will be successful at it. Though he may fail at times, He is only human, like every other person is. Everyone makes mistakes and have to make hard decisions including if it is for the sake of their friends and their request.

So with this, Kakashi had to kill Rin because she was probably a spy(theory of eveyone else, credit to them.) and she would rather die at his hands rather than the enemy. From Chapter 605, we see that the Rain ninja wanted her body because it contained valuable intel of the Hidden Leaf Village. If the info is leaked out into other nations, then it would spell out disaster for Konohagakure. So, Rin probably asked Kakashi to kill her. Kakashi should not be mistaken as a killer because of this. He is only doing it for his friend's sake, who was thinking of protecting the Leaf as well in the big picture.

By killing Rin, Kakashi had unlocked the Mangekyou Sharingan. Apparently Obito did as well because he was there watching the scene. After obtaining the MS, Kakashi soon passed out and Obito went on a rampage, killing the Mist ninjas.

A question that came up is(a friend of mine thought of this), why didn't Obito kill Kakashi when he was passed out? It was a perfect time to get revenge on him for killing his love, Rin. And also, why didn't he take his eye back?(also suggested from the same friend)

One thing that kind of seems weird was that Kakashi got his MS early on, but was revealed in part 2. Shouldn't he have known about it already earlier? I guess he was training during the time skip and then remembers the guilt from the past and the MS activated. He then finally learned how to use it and its power.

Now, he is able to use Kamui more than the start of Shippuden. Since he is not an Uchiha, his body could not really handle all the strain and quick chakra drainage. But over time, he adapts to the shared power and uses it wisely whenever he is in a dire situation. He is a genius in being able to figure out how to use it in accounting for the fact that he is a non-Uchiha/non-hax character.

Like Kyuubi no Yoko said in his thread, Hatake Kakashi is a true Shinobi. His tactical and battle skills truly fit the descriptions of what a ninja is about. He supresses his emotions most of the time so that it will not interfere with his emotions. He is able to think clearly despite his troubled past and is intelligent, and hot. Heheh~!

Even with all the crazy stuff that happened in his past, he is still able to carry on though out life, thanks to the help of his friends, and especially Might Guy. Kakashi Hatake is able to stay sane unlike the Uchihas. Seems as if part of his nindo is to not look back, or forget the regrets and move on in the present. There is no use to sulk about the past. It is best to just keep moving foward and protect the things that are dear to you now. Division three and all of his other comrades, and Naruto, are there to support him. He is not a commander for nothing and is an excellent choice to be the Hokage(though he would turn it down, hinted in his quote: "I was dangerously close to becoming the Hokage.").

In short, Hatake Kakashi is a highly respected man and Shinobi. People should continue to look up to him and not see him as some crazy person like the Uchihas. He still has a straight mind and a goal, to protect what is dear to him. Kakashi Hatake is an awesome, brilliant, [hot], talented, and unique character.
*Melts*

Divine Rush is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
awesome, cool, funny, kakashi hatake, ninja, smart, true shinobi