Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Games

Naruto Games We're all about games in this section -- all Naruto games, that is.

View Poll Results: Are you ready for Ultimate Ninja Storm 3?
Yes 234 91.05%
No 23 8.95%
Voters: 257. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 10-13-2012, 12:12 PM   #4081
XGriever
Special Jonin Candidate

XGriever has completed a tough C-rank mission!XGriever has completed a tough C-rank mission!XGriever has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Default Re: The Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 Discussion Thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by megabbaut View Post
Sorry I'm late guys, but I'm back from Comic Con. First things first, XGriever you lied to me you said the demo over there would be the Nine Tails boss battle that we've seen again and again, but it ended up being a completely new one.

And it looks like everyone has been informed of the new information already, so there's nothing I can say unless they didn't mention the new physics I've seen in the demo.
hey hey thats just what i heard dont shoot me down lol it was a high possibility that it would be the same demo, but its good news that it isnt.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 10-13-2012, 12:13 PM   #4082
Joaty
Chunin Exam Proctor

Joaty saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
Sorry I'm late guys, but I'm back from Comic Con. First things first, XGriever you lied to me you said the demo over there would be the Nine Tails boss battle that we've seen again and again, but it ended up being a completely new one.

And it looks like everyone has been informed of the new information already, so there's nothing I can say unless they didn't mention the new physics I've seen in the demo.
do you have recorded fotage, if not i would appreciate you to go more in depth about the changes

for instance what is this new physics system? i.e how does it react differently.

did you see any thing about a naruto goku costume?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by Joaty; 10-13-2012 at 12:20 PM.
Old 10-13-2012, 12:21 PM   #4083
theo_mm
Veteran Chunin

theo_mm has a spectacular chakra aura going on.theo_mm has a spectacular chakra aura going on.theo_mm has a spectacular chakra aura going on.theo_mm has a spectacular chakra aura going on.theo_mm has a spectacular chakra aura going on.theo_mm has a spectacular chakra aura going on.theo_mm has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
EDIT: Apparently not. There's 5 things I found in the demo that's new and hasn't been mentioned yet. 1st, Susanoo Sasuke's combos are shorter. 2nd, when you stop your chakra dash you can guard instantly. 3rd, the Sakura support no longer attacks from the air when you use her while in midair. 4th, you can use ninja tools with the control stick (I did it a few times by mistake) 5th, the Naruto in the demo has different ninja tools compared to Generations. 6th, Susanno Sasuke cannot awaken anytime, nor can he awaken instantly with R3. He must awaken the normal way.
Could be temporary O.o Or maybe this is part of their balancing.. Hmm, does he have 2 awakened jutsu?

Old 10-13-2012, 12:31 PM   #4084
megabbaut
Debby Downer

megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

The R1/L1 support when you awakening isn't for everyone but it works for Darui. He uses Black Panther.

Comic Con was cool btw :P

Edited my post, there were actually 10 things I had to mention not 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joaty View Post
do you have recorded fotage, if not i would appreciate you to go more in depth about the changes

for instance what is this new physics system? i.e how does it react differently.

did you see any thing about a naruto goku costume?
I do have recorded footage, but it's a little blurry and I also took some pictures.

Quote:
Originally Posted by theo_mm View Post
How did you like it Mega? and can you tell us about the L1/R1 option that appears when knockback occurs?
There was no R1/L1 option wen I was knocked back sadly =(

Quote:
Originally Posted by XGriever View Post
hey hey thats just what i heard dont shoot me down lol it was a high possibility that it would be the same demo, but its good news that it isnt.
lol it's okay =P
Quote:
Originally Posted by theo_mm View Post
Could be temporary O.o Or maybe this is part of their balancing.. Hmm, does he have 2 awakened jutsu?
Nope only one

Quote:
what about the physics?
They're in the 10 things I've talked about

My theme:
YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
My Battle Theme:
YouTube:
src="
GT & PSN: VesicantDegree1

Last edited by megabbaut; 10-13-2012 at 12:34 PM.
Old 10-13-2012, 12:34 PM   #4085
Joaty
Chunin Exam Proctor

^kl, blurry is fine. is it possible to post those things at some point?

Old 10-13-2012, 12:35 PM   #4086
megabbaut
Debby Downer

megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Quote:
^kl, burry is fine. is it possible to post those things at some point?
yes, eventually I'll post them.

My theme:
YouTube:
src="
My Battle Theme:
YouTube:
src="
Old 10-13-2012, 12:37 PM   #4087
Joaty
Chunin Exam Proctor

Quote:
yes, eventually I'll post them.
thanks

Old 10-13-2012, 12:39 PM   #4088
SHAMEFULLSHINOBI
Special Jonin Candidate

SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

megabbaut thanks, what do you mean by nmc ougis not possible?

and did you play or see all the chars in action?

can you tell us about the L1 awakening jutsu mentioned in earlier interviews?

Thank you Jesus!
to God be the glory forever and ever !!!!

神是真實的,請 閱讀聖經
성경을 읽고 하나님은 실제입니다.

神は本物だと聖書を読んでください

"ninja art" "patience"......................."sound fx"
nimpou nintai no jutsu ! ホモ
Old 10-13-2012, 12:42 PM   #4089
Joaty
Chunin Exam Proctor

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHAMEFULLSHINOBI View Post

naruto mid combo ougi?

Old 10-13-2012, 01:02 PM   #4090
SHAMEFULLSHINOBI
Special Jonin Candidate

SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
people are getting fussy over the characters currently having the same jutsu dunno if it's gunna change but the ones from gen are not as big a deal
Its a two fold issue here in terms of gameplay and visuals. Some chars need tweaks for balance especially the chars made for generation. However, other chars especially returning storm 2 chars are due for some new attacks just for the visual upgrade.

and hopefully megabbaut will share more details about his CC experience.

anyhow I am thrilled with everything and I hope everyone is at least half as excited as I am wow I am pumped what a week!!!

Thank you Jesus!

神是真實的,請 閱讀聖經
성경을 읽고 하나님은 실제입니다.

神は本物だと聖書を読んでください

Old 10-13-2012, 01:11 PM   #4091
XGriever
Special Jonin Candidate

XGriever has completed a tough C-rank mission!XGriever has completed a tough C-rank mission!XGriever has completed a tough C-rank mission!

i love ninja move to ougi combos! why would they take them out! :O

Old 10-13-2012, 01:25 PM   #4092
minato901
Genin

minato901 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

thanks for the news megabbaut but i have a question is naruto with goku's costume true

storm 3 is epic

storm 3 mains
Neji (Great Ninja War)

Sasuke (EMS Sharingan)

Naruto (Bijju Bomb)
Old 10-13-2012, 02:01 PM   #4093
megabbaut
Debby Downer

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHAMEFULLSHINOBI View Post

When you stun an enemy in a combo, you can't charge your chakra twice wile you're comboing and when you nmc and try to cancel into an ougi, you just chakra dash instead.

Quote:
Originally Posted by minato901 View Post
thanks for the news megabbaut but i have a question is naruto with goku's costume true
Naruto with Goku's costume wasn't in the demo, but were in the world did that rumor come from?

My theme:
YouTube:
src="
My Battle Theme:
YouTube:
src="
Old 10-13-2012, 02:17 PM   #4094
minato901
Genin

minato901 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
When you stun an enemy in a combo, you can't charge your chakra twice wile you're comboing and when you nmc and try to cancel into an ougi, you just chakra dash instead.

Naruto with Goku's costume wasn't in the demo, but were in the world did that rumor come from?
oh some youtuber who went to nycc named neogamespark said that naruto with goku's costume was in it and that's how this rumor started

storm 3 is epic

storm 3 mains
Neji (Great Ninja War)

Sasuke (EMS Sharingan)

Naruto (Bijju Bomb)
Old 10-13-2012, 02:19 PM   #4095
Razefang
Apprentice Genin

Razefang is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:

It was from a Neogamespark on youtube who saw a trailer that showed DLC with a Naruto goku costume.
Also, this is just my opinion, I don't think Cee is going to be playable in this game since they already showed him as a support character for Darui, but there was no confirmation of him being playable. It would look kinda weird if we they later say "oh so Cee, who you've already seen in videos, happens to be playable guys!"
Old 10-13-2012, 02:23 PM   #4096
Uchiha Sora
Has a Keyblade

Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.
Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

NeoGameSpark(NGS) is popular with the black anime lovers such as myself

If he said he saw the Goku costume, he's telling the truth. He's not one to BS others. He constantly condemns that type of behavior

Quote:
Why the hell did they do that? Not only did it allow for more creativity with combos, but it was also a way to defend yourself after someone subs or defend yourself in general

Last edited by Uchiha Sora; 10-13-2012 at 02:28 PM.
Old 10-13-2012, 02:23 PM   #4097
RikoudoSageNaruto
Genin

RikoudoSageNaruto is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=NHiwOZMJrtU
hanzos ultimate

Old 10-13-2012, 02:25 PM   #4098
SHAMEFULLSHINOBI
Special Jonin Candidate

Thumbs up Re: The Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 Discussion Thread.

Quote:

Did you experience the awakening jutsu that minato used in story mm battle...? and Rep up btw!

and off topic do you plan on going back?

Thank you Jesus!

神是真實的,請 閱讀聖經
성경을 읽고 하나님은 실제입니다.

神は本物だと聖書を読んでください

Old 10-13-2012, 03:34 PM   #4099
The Real Madara Uchiha
Genin

The Real Madara Uchiha saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

There's a video on saiyan island that shows hanzo and mifunes awakening and they both have that new support thing: hanzo's is Ibuse's poison fog and mifune's is absolute inscription(it looks to be like some sort of swords slash that has range sorta like Danzo's awakening with his sword.) I wonder what each character will have this could also open up possibilities for pain like by pressing R1 one of the paths will come and do a jutsu.

YouTube:
src="

psn: tstorm18
Old 10-13-2012, 03:36 PM   #4100
ShadowBlade
Apprentice Genin

ShadowBlade saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!ShadowBlade saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

That would be awesome!!
Closed Thread