Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Anime Discussion

Naruto Anime Discussion General discussions about the Naruto anime series. Do not spoil content that has not been aired in an episode in this forum!

Old 10-04-2012, 10:55 AM   #1
RobbieMar1
Chunin Exam Participant

RobbieMar1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.RobbieMar1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.RobbieMar1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Exclamation Naruto Shippuden, Box Set 13, is coming on January 29th 2013

Yep, you heard right, the box set for the first half of the Pain arc, is coming on January 29th of 2013. Which means, it will probably be on itunes, this upcoming monday morning, at 3am. So be ready for them, fellow english ninjas!

http://www.amazon.com/Naruto-Shippud...ruto+Shippuden

Update: Also, something i must add. From what ive learned about this new box set, it appears to only have 12 episodes on it.... But dont worry, atleast were getting the Pain arc, right?

2) "IIIIIIII dont owe you any explainations....."
::Sasuke::

3) "Calling us Jinchuriki, what gives you the right to label us"
::Naruto::

4) "Im through following orders. For now on, I think for myself"
::Sai::

Last edited by RobbieMar1; 10-04-2012 at 11:01 AM.
RobbieMar1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 11:34 AM   #2
Sharingan19
Veteran Chunin

Sharingan19 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Sharingan19 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Sharingan19 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Sharingan19 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Sharingan19 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Re: Naruto Shippuden, Box Set 13, is coming on January 29th 2013

I thought they've always had about 12 episodes on it, unless i'm talking about different boxsets? I only have upto boxset 8 which is episode 100, the three-tail arc.
Old 10-04-2012, 11:44 AM   #3
RobbieMar1
Chunin Exam Participant

RobbieMar1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.RobbieMar1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.RobbieMar1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Well, box set 9 had around 12. But both box sets 10 and 11 had 14 episodes in them. And box set 12 has 13 episodes.

Old 10-04-2012, 12:48 PM   #4
megabbaut
Debby Downer

megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

I thought it was coming out on October 9th...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

My theme:
YouTube:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
My Battle Theme:
YouTube:
src="
GT & PSN: VesicantDegree1
megabbaut is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 01:30 PM   #5
RobbieMar1
Chunin Exam Participant

Quote:
Originally Posted by megabbaut View Post
I thought it was coming out on October 9th...
itunes vol. 13 is supposedly coming out on October 8th. But box set 13 is coming out on January 29th, 2013.

Old 10-06-2012, 05:31 PM   #6
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Yeah I already saw it on amazon days ago it is nice we got the date for when its coming out sucks its not til the 29th but whatever as long as its still 3 months from now.lol I noticed that January always seems to have them out by the end of the month. And that would suck if its only 12 episodes but yeah its nice by then we will have half of the Pain arc.^^
ItachiKisame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2012, 08:49 PM   #7
RobbieMar1
Chunin Exam Participant

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItachiKisame View Post
Yeah I already saw it on amazon days ago it is nice we got the date for when its coming out sucks its not til the 29th but whatever as long as its still 3 months from now.lol I noticed that January always seems to have them out by the end of the month. And that would suck if its only 12 episodes but yeah its nice by then we will have half of the Pain arc.^^
Yeah, true indeed! It does suck that it has 12 episodes, but its deffinitely coming atleast! AND you have box set 12, to look forward to, this coming Tuesday! Thats always win, too!

Old 10-06-2012, 08:58 PM   #8
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobbieMar1 View Post
Yeah, true indeed! It does suck that it has 12 episodes, but its deffinitely coming atleast! AND you have box set 12, to look forward to, this coming Tuesday! Thats always win, too!
Indeed it is bro. Im glad its nearly out and that more episodes for the Pain arc and I guess 165 would be a good spot to end that box set. And maybe box set 14 will have 14 episodes cause it might have a couple bonus episodes in it.
ItachiKisame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2012, 10:47 PM   #9
RobbieMar1
Chunin Exam Participant

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItachiKisame View Post
Indeed it is bro. Im glad its nearly out and that more episodes for the Pain arc and I guess 165 would be a good spot to end that box set. And maybe box set 14 will have 14 episodes cause it might have a couple bonus episodes in it.
Yeah, i think so too. Because there are 2 special episodes that will be included in box set 14, from what ive learned, over the years. Im interested to see what that will be like!

Old 10-09-2012, 05:26 PM   #10
kuzer
Academy Graduate

kuzer saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Why is the box set late? Is it being released two weeks from now?

Tobi: (to Sasuke) You're alive, aren't you?!
kuzer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 06:28 PM   #11
megabbaut
Debby Downer

megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

So 13 came out today or what?

My theme:
YouTube:
src="
My Battle Theme:
YouTube:
src="
GT & PSN: VesicantDegree1
megabbaut is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 07:18 PM   #12
RobbieMar1
Chunin Exam Participant

Have no clue. Wish i knew.... Im hoping that it will come next monday morning. I didnt expect this at all. It was a miscalculation on my part. I was always going by, how they normally treat the itunes volumes. I just hope that they wont release the volume, on the exact day, that they release the Box set for it.

And if that were to be the case, my guess would be that it might have something to do with Neon Alley. They might be formulating a new marketing Strategy, for the episode releases. (which I hope not) I like the way that its been going, ever since they stopped airing it on DXD.

Old 10-09-2012, 07:55 PM   #13
Toddler Naruto
Chunin

Toddler Naruto is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Toddler Naruto is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Toddler Naruto is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Toddler Naruto is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Have no clue. Wish i knew.... I'm hoping that it will come next Monday morning. I didn't expect this at all. It was a miscalculation on my part. I was always going by, how they normally treat the iTunes volumes. I just hope that they won't release the volume, on the exact day, that they release the Box Set for it.

And if that were to be the case, my guess would be that it might have something to do with Neon Alley. They might be formulating a new Marketing Strategy, for the episode releases (which I hope not). I like the way that it's been going, ever since they stopped airing it on Disney XD.
Yeah mate, I think many people, including myself, will be PISSED OFF if we have to wait until January.

|
Toddler Naruto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 08:28 PM   #14
RobbieMar1
Chunin Exam Participant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toddler Naruto View Post
Yeah mate, I think many people, including myself, will be PISSED OFF if we have to wait until January.
I would be a little bothered by it too, but atleast its coming. Thats all i really care about. As long as its coming, im fine. Even if it some how comes on the same day as the box set release (which i hope it doesnt) Ill still be satisfied. Bottom line, i just want to see Naruto to its fullest in english dub! The only way id probably be annoyed, is if we experience a haitus, anywhere between a year, and up. Which i doubt will happen, by the way things are going. So i cant complain really. As long as i get it dubbed, im happy. Better late, than cancelation, is what i say.

Old 10-11-2012, 01:02 AM   #15
Toddler Naruto
Chunin

Toddler Naruto is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Toddler Naruto is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Toddler Naruto is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Toddler Naruto is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

I have some great news, turns out iTunes will be releasing Volume 13 (Episodes 154+) on October 23rd, 2012, the same day Naruto Shippuden Movie 3: The Will of Fire is being released on!

|
Old 10-11-2012, 11:26 AM   #16
RobbieMar1
Chunin Exam Participant

Where did you learn this?

Old 10-11-2012, 10:16 PM   #17
majik12
Freshmen Academy Student

majik12 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
I have some great news, turns out iTunes will be releasing Volume 13 (Episodes 154+) on October 23rd, 2012, the same day Naruto Shippuden Movie 3: The Will of Fire is being released on!
How do u know that??!!
majik12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 07:41 AM   #18
kuzer
Academy Graduate

kuzer saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
That would make sense, because they did the same thing when Bonds was released last year.

Tobi: (to Sasuke) You're alive, aren't you?!
kuzer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2012, 01:34 AM   #19
Toddler Naruto
Chunin

Quote:
Where did you learn this?
I'm speculating based on how they handled the new episodes that were released with Bonds last year.

|
Old 10-13-2012, 08:49 AM   #20
RobbieMar1
Chunin Exam Participant

Quote:
I'm speculating based on how they handled the new episodes that were released with Bonds last year.
Ah ok. Good enough reason.