Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Chats, Clubs and Families

Chats, Clubs and Families Your random chat threads go here.

View Poll Results: Is it.......
It's my fave Forum Family! <3 46 58.97%
It's an OKAY thread! D= 17 21.79%
I dislike this Thread! >.> 8 10.26%
I can't Choose! >.<" 7 8.97%
Voters: 78. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-12-2012, 07:55 PM   #41961
***V***
Special Jonin Candidate

***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.
Default Re: TheeWizKid & TifAngel's Forum Family!

Kio: >.> *puts shoes on your feet*
o.o top hats.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Spoiler:
Quote:
V is the lady of destruction
Quote:
Oh V.......Hebi thinks he will miss you most of all
With your neverwavering indifference and your witty sarcasm and for giving #Baby Latte that macaroni and cheese recipe xD
Quote:
Why do I feel that V would make an almost perfect female counterpart of L?

***V*** is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 08:05 PM   #41962
Ino's Girl
Special Jonin Candidate

Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Those are some pretty shoes you put on me, Kio!
Well, what DO you sell now?

Just Call Me Supa-Soak-That Hoe -JAFL ScrappY Approves!
Ino's Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 08:06 PM   #41963
***V***
Special Jonin Candidate

***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

I don't sell things now.. that's a side buisness. xD Now I'm on a TV show. I'm sure you've heard of it. o.o
Kio: * ties the laces together in knots* -.-'

Spoiler:
Quote:
Quote:
With your neverwavering indifference and your witty sarcasm and for giving #Baby Latte that macaroni and cheese recipe xD
Quote:

Old 10-12-2012, 08:13 PM   #41964
Ino's Girl
Special Jonin Candidate

Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ***V*** View Post
I don't sell things now.. that's a side buisness. xD Now I'm on a TV show. I'm sure you've heard of it. o.o
Kio: * ties the laces together in knots* -.-'
Oh yeah, don't I play a mermaid in that show? e.e
*Trips and uses Kio as a cushion*

Old 10-12-2012, 08:15 PM   #41965
***V***
Special Jonin Candidate

o.o yes, you do.
Vie: *flies aound randomly*
Kio: >.< Get off of me.

Spoiler:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Old 10-12-2012, 08:30 PM   #41966
Fliparrachii
Die Fliparrachii Die

Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.
Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Yahoo to Fliparrachii

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja Pink View Post
*Hugs back*
*Takes keys and fist pumps*
SCORE.
*Runs away stealing keys*
/watches u run away like a fool with fake keys o.o
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ino's Girl View Post
*Doesn't have shoes on* Hahahaha!

She was not mean D= You said you were done with me first
No. You said it first!
Quote:
Kio: -.- seriously?

o.o I don't sell those anymore.
Those were the days.
NBA Picks----
East Conference: Miami Heat (53-25)
West Conference: Golden State Warriors (48-29)
-------------------------------------------
"They Even Judged God.
See If I Care When You Judge Me"
Im Pretty Sure The Whole "Ladies First" Thing Was Created
By A Guy Just To Check Out Ass
;p

Fliparrachii is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 08:39 PM   #41967
***V***
Special Jonin Candidate

Yes. They were... o.o now in these days, people answer things with memes. ._. it's sad.

Spoiler:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Old 10-12-2012, 08:49 PM   #41968
Ino's Girl
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
o.o yes, you do.
Vie: *flies aound randomly*
Kio: >.< Get off of me.
Who the eff is Vie? -.-
And no, you deserve this pain
Quote:
Originally Posted by JAFL no Zetsu View Post

No. You said it first!

Those were the days.
I did not....I have evidence....>.<

Old 10-12-2012, 08:52 PM   #41969
***V***
Special Jonin Candidate

Vie: I am the vampire/bat/pie that V created from Leo's pie. >.>
Kio: -.- why?

Spoiler:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Old 10-12-2012, 08:59 PM   #41970
Ninja Pink
NDF's Pink Fairy Armadillo

Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAFL no Zetsu View Post

No. You said it first!

Those were the days.
*Tries to open mall doors*
*Runs back to Jaffy crying* IT WUNT WORRRRRK.

Hi I'm Pink and I
Forum girls and Ariana Grande <3

*insert flirtatious wink*

Ninja Pink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 09:00 PM   #41971
***V***
Special Jonin Candidate

That's because he gave me the real keys. o.o *holds them up*

Spoiler:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Old 10-12-2012, 09:38 PM   #41972
Ninja Pink

Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Wants!

Hi I'm Pink and I

Old 10-12-2012, 09:42 PM   #41973
***V***
Special Jonin Candidate

*gives them to you*

Spoiler:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Old 10-12-2012, 10:11 PM   #41974
Ninja Pink

Awards Showcase

*Bows* Thank you V. I owe you!

*Lights Jaffy's bed on fire and runs off*

Hi I'm Pink and I

Old 10-12-2012, 10:12 PM   #41975
***V***
Special Jonin Candidate

*also gave you fake keys* o.o (You have the real ones in your shoe)*puts the fire out with a fire extenquisher*

Spoiler:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Old 10-12-2012, 10:17 PM   #41976
Ninja Pink

Awards Showcase

*Looks inside shoe* Oh THAT'S what I put in there.

*Looks at burned bed* DIDN'T DO IT. *Runs off leaving you with the blame*

Hi I'm Pink and I

Old 10-12-2012, 10:20 PM   #41977
***V***
Special Jonin Candidate

*puts a sticky note on it that says you did it and follows you*

Spoiler:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Old 10-12-2012, 10:22 PM   #41978
Ninja Pink

Awards Showcase

*Hides in pink room*
They'll never know it was me. *Spray painted "V did this" on wall*

Hi I'm Pink and I

Old 10-12-2012, 10:25 PM   #41979
***V***
Special Jonin Candidate

*notices you sprayed that on the wall with the same colored paint that the wall is* You may be smart... but I am smarterer.

*Uses a chainsaw and writes "Pink did it" over what you wrote on the wall*

Spoiler:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Old 10-12-2012, 10:29 PM   #41980
Ninja Pink

Awards Showcase

*You make entire wall crumple down*

You may be smarterer....but I am smarterester.
*Writes "V did it" on bathroom mirror and escapes*

Hi I'm Pink and I

Tags
✡ drama free zone, dysfunctional family, excalibuuurrr. :o, forever my angel! <3, nom nom nom. jafl <3, oh amba :p, the wiz strikes back!, vorn was not, wooster was here, ~╰☆╮~