Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Manga Discussion

Naruto Manga Discussion All the latest discussions about the Naruto manga (beware, spoilers abound).

Old 10-10-2012, 09:03 PM   #1
LilHinataGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to LilHinataGirl Send a message via Yahoo to LilHinataGirl Send a message via Skype™ to LilHinataGirl
Default New theory

My theory is something I've been mentioning ever since the hint of the enemy had the headband part that showed leaf. To say this is that Rin is something special where ANBU are disguising themself as mist, wonders are asked and people think what the hell? I saw at least a couple say Danzo ! Then it hit me a lot and I started thinking of kushina ... Rin was wanted and they still went after her body after Kakashi killed her... Vivi mention her being a host, I say I agree with half of it... But then the special chakra was seen or she was a kekkai holder like sasuke and haku... But I'm thinking she was a reason for the special chakra that had a beast type of figure that rin couldn't control where Kakashi had to kill her...

Now Danzo ... This is around the period of time orochimaru was still in the leaf ... We still don't know the side of the story about orochimaru as we think since his background wasn't mention a lot in the manga... So it's probably one reason why kishi brought him back... But Danzo might want to have rin to experiment... This is where oro comes in alot... The man who wanted every jutsu ...I'm seeing the more background on orochimaru quite soon...

But simple words here:
Rin was wanted by an ability she conducted n couldn't control and Danzo sent disguised ANBU to retrieve her dead or alive... Orochimaru plays a large part on experiments and jutsu... And Danzo also plays a big role IF this is in fact ANBU from the leaf! Theory done n over xD

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

LHG

Spoiler:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
LilHinataGirl is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 09:11 PM   #2
Bazk
Genin Elite

Bazk is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Bazk is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Bazk is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Bazk is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Re: New theory

nah i dont think that it will be danzu move
Bazk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 01:11 AM   #3
Neve
Chunin Exam Participant

Neve is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Neve is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Neve is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Neve is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

I dont think so. If she were to host she would've needed to be able to control it. Like Kushina she would've needed to be strong and have a strong spirit. Rin doesnt strike me as that type of person
Neve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 04:18 AM   #4
LilHinataGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to LilHinataGirl Send a message via Yahoo to LilHinataGirl Send a message via Skype™ to LilHinataGirl

Then she isn't a host but someone who has special abilities

LHG

Spoiler:

Old 10-11-2012, 05:00 AM   #5
DrKage
Chunin Exam Participant

DrKage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DrKage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DrKage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DrKage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DrKage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DrKage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DrKage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Yeah. She's on Team Minato. Usually when Genin are on the teams by Kages, future Kages or teams of that nature, they're "special" ones. We don't know how Rin ended up with an Uchiha and Kakashi, but I doubt she was randomly placed there.
DrKage is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 05:43 AM   #6
MinatoXNaruto
Veteran Chunin

MinatoXNaruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.MinatoXNaruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.MinatoXNaruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.MinatoXNaruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.MinatoXNaruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.MinatoXNaruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Why couldn't they have captured her while she was in the leaf? Who could've stopped them?

MinatoXNaruto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 09:06 AM   #7
BMC1994
Special Jonin Candidate
BG Moderator

BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Sure blame everything on danzo. (although 90% of everything in naruto would be his fault )

Quote:
on black person kage when his susuano grabbed him and he put him in ms genjutsu with tsuki.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Souret
Yes
BMC1994 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 03:47 PM   #8
LilHinataGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Lmao bmc

LHG

Spoiler:

Old 10-11-2012, 04:53 PM   #9
SharinganSage
Chunin Exam Participant

SharinganSage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SharinganSage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SharinganSage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SharinganSage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrKage View Post
Yeah. She's on Team Minato. Usually when Genin are on the teams by Kages, future Kages or teams of that nature, they're "special" ones. We don't know how Rin ended up with an Uchiha and Kakashi, but I doubt she was randomly placed there.
wasn't it mentioned in part one that Naruto and Sasuke were put together in order to balance the best with the worst? I'm thinking Kakashi was the best, Obito was the worst, and Rin was somewhere in the middle. But apparently, Rin isn't fodder like Sakura.
SharinganSage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 07:07 PM   #10
kalmeast
April's Member of the Month

kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

interesting.... but only oro had long left the leaf village before this event...

how do i know this: Oro saids to kakashi during the chunin exams... "you've acquired a new power...you did't have that the last time we met"...

but it's irrelevant to your theory which still stands...

Naruto chp 666 features the Sage Of The 6 Paths.
kalmeast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 07:37 PM   #11
PrinceofPeace
Banned

PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

How would Rin be a better host than kakashi?

They were probablye expermenting to take the sharigan

All I know is they were experiements
PrinceofPeace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 11:27 PM   #12
Neve
Chunin Exam Participant

Neve is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Neve is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Neve is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Neve is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilHinataGirl View Post
Then she isn't a host but someone who has special abilities
If true i would've liked to have seen her special abilities. My guess is that they wanted her to gain intel on Konoha

Quote:
Not all end up being special. Sakura, for example, hasent shown the degree that her master Tsunade has shown when she was Sakura's age. Plus Sakura is a bit soft, like Rin.
Neve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 06:27 AM   #13
SharinganSage
Chunin Exam Participant

SharinganSage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SharinganSage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SharinganSage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SharinganSage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Not all end up being special. Sakura, for example, hasent shown the degree that her master Tsunade has shown when she was Sakura's age. Plus Sakura is a bit soft, like Rin.
^ this
Old 10-12-2012, 07:38 AM   #14
DrKage
Chunin Exam Participant

DrKage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DrKage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DrKage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DrKage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DrKage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DrKage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DrKage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neve View Post
We don't know how accomplished Tsunade was at 16. Everything we see about the Sannin was from the second war and they seemed a bit older than Naruto/Sasuke/Sakura do now.

Plus Sakura countered Sasori's poison with no help from Tsunade. She might have gotten a late start compared to the granddaughter of the First Hokage but then, expectations were probably higher for Tsunade and no one pushed Sakura until Sasuke left the village.

And there's no way that Naruto was paired up with Sasuke just for sake of pairing the best with the worst to even out the team. That looks good on the surface but only makes sense if Hiruzen didn't know everything about Naruto, what he has inside of him and who his father was, which he most certainly did.
DrKage is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 08:17 AM   #15
SharinganSage
Chunin Exam Participant

Quote:
We don't know how accomplished Tsunade was at 16. Everything we see about the Sannin was from the second war and they seemed a bit older than Naruto/Sasuke/Sakura do now.

Plus Sakura countered Sasori's poison with no help from Tsunade. She might have gotten a late start compared to the granddaughter of the First Hokage but then, expectations were probably higher for Tsunade and no one pushed Sakura until Sasuke left the village.

And there's no way that Naruto was paired up with Sasuke just for sake of pairing the best with the worst to even out the team. That looks good on the surface but only makes sense if Hiruzen didn't know everything about Naruto, what he has inside of him and who his father was, which he most certainly did.
It's not like Sasuke was the best because he was an Uchiha either. He simply worked harder because of Itachi. Naruto didn't do a thing. He might as well have not even had the Kyuubi inside him until he started actually using it. It played no role for him as a kid (except people hating his guts).