Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Games

Naruto Games We're all about games in this section -- all Naruto games, that is.

View Poll Results: Are you ready for Ultimate Ninja Storm 3?
Yes 234 91.05%
No 23 8.95%
Voters: 257. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 10-11-2012, 08:52 PM   #4001
Roronoa Zoro
The Demon Cutting Emperor
Formerly DaL4stUch1ha

Location: Getting ready to enter Joker's Tournament in the New World
Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Send a message via Skype™ to Roronoa Zoro
Default Re: The Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 Discussion Thread.

Hey Sasuke and Hidan long time no see. Yeah the updated trailer was pretty cool and I'm liking how its turnin out right now.

J
ust Call Me Bl4ck-Lav3nder Hoe -JAFL ScrappY Approves!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Assassin's Creed IV Black Flags Trailer
YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

Assassin's
Creed III Trailer

YouTube:
src="

Assassin's Creed Revelation Trailer
YouTube:
src="

Old 10-11-2012, 09:54 PM   #4002
SHAMEFULLSHINOBI
Special Jonin Candidate

SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vampiro View Post
I just want to see him confirmed

Along with Tobirama, Hidan, Pain and Jiraya... As they are the only Generations characters that we havent seen since the kage summit. And thus are a little unsure if they are in.

And when Hidan will be in, then i also want the other Akatsuki members in living form
(Cant have Hidan and Konan alive and the others as Edo's)
you took the words right out of mouth I think they will return but thinking is not enough...I want to see orochimaru as well ....after all the rinni tobi / edo tensei hype dies down a bit.. I have a feeling ill be main-ing gen chars in the end.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sun9191 View Post
i noticed that too bro, it is him, we can see his face ^o^
What you and few others posted sparked my curiosity...what if they plan on rinne tobi with no mask ?...tsk...it really got me wondering...

Quote:
Originally Posted by minato901 View Post
that's true. well going back to subject i liked the new part they added to trailer 2 but i think the color for some characters are way better than the anime's color like how gaara is wearing black i think that's a better color. can't wait till the amazing news that's gonna be mind blowing this sunday
really...u like those colors i guess this is why choices are great. Anyhow i expect all will be corrected before release.

Quote:
Originally Posted by itachithedarkcrow View Post
A trailer with even Rinnegan tobi but no gameplay crap
haha its true that was such a tease...honestly I prefer scans or brief gameplay lol anyhow ...its still early they are building suspense.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasuke View Post
@SHAMEFULLSHINOBI

I actually have been on here for the past month or so, but I have mostly been lurking, reading what everyone has to say. I am really excited to see some war footage hopefully in the near future.
I was so happy to see kakashi with his allied headband as well as sakura in her new tunic vest ....I hope to see more vs mode vids or pics....because frankly I dont want to see all the story so soon.

Thank you Jesus!
to God be the glory forever and ever !!!!

神是真實的,請 閱讀聖經
성경을 읽고 하나님은 실제입니다.

神は本物だと聖書を読んでください

"ninja art" "patience"......................."sound fx"
nimpou nintai no jutsu ! ホモ

Last edited by SHAMEFULLSHINOBI; 10-11-2012 at 09:57 PM.
Old 10-11-2012, 10:11 PM   #4003
Hidan
Special Jonin Candidate

Hidan has completed a tough C-rank mission!Hidan has completed a tough C-rank mission!Hidan has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Well unfortunately for manga readers, it seems the anime is wanting a certain Edo to not be in this game. With a six week filler spanning from the twenty-second of November to the last episode in December, it shortens the gap for when he can appear and fight. Hell, this is the schedule from October to the begining of spring, and that's assuming all episodes in January to March are going at a two chapter pacing with no breaks or fillers.

Spoiler:
October 4-545, 546
October 11-543, 544
October 18- Filler (Based on Jinin)
October 25-Filler (Based on Pakura)
November 1- Double Episode Filler (Based on Tsunade/Raikage)
November 8- Filler (Based on Kushimaru and Jinpachi)
November 15- ?Break?
November 22- Filler (Chikara Filler Arc)
November 29- Filler (Chikara Filler Arc)
December 6-Filler (Chikara Filler Arc)
December 13-Filler (Chikara Filler Arc)
December 20-Filler (Chikara Filler Arc)
December 27-Filler (Chikara Filler Arc)
January 3-Holiday Break
January 10-545, 546
January 17-547, 548
January 24-549, 550
January 31-551, 552
February 7-553, 554
February 14-555, 556
February 21-567, 558
February 28- 559, 560

Now here's hoping for late Spring release (like May) for the game so it gives that certain Edo plenty of time to show up and expose his move set.

Only good news about the "Chikara Filler Arc" is that Hidan (along with Deidara and Kabuto) will be one of the main villains, but it takes place before the war; which means it's pulling a Bleach and is cutting away from the arc to make a filler arc.

Oh and we know it will only last until the end of december because on the promotional poster it says "November 22nd", and somewhere else it mentions "Six Episodes dedicated to the 500th episode of Naruto!". Which actually makes sense, as last year they started canon at January.

~
~

Last edited by Hidan; 10-11-2012 at 10:18 PM.
Old 10-11-2012, 11:30 PM   #4004
Anti-Charger
Chunin Exam Proctor

Anti-Charger saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Send a message via Skype™ to Anti-Charger

The last part of the trailer was nice, the cutscenes are so awesome, it would be fun to have more episodes or a movie with that kind of animation like the previous OVA that came out.
But all those Edo's at the end, what do I think? CC2 is showing us the whole long list of characters we won't have.
Kind of a shame really.

Looking back on the trailer, when they go through the Akatuski Edo's, one of their cloaks is black while the others are maroon coloured. Plus, the Jinchuuriki are visible in the background when Tobi turns around.

Last edited by Anti-Charger; 10-11-2012 at 11:41 PM.
Old 10-11-2012, 11:54 PM   #4005
Razefang
Apprentice Genin

Razefang is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hidan View Post
Well unfortunately for manga readers, it seems the anime is wanting a certain Edo to not be in this game. With a six week filler spanning from the twenty-second of November to the last episode in December, it shortens the gap for when he can appear and fight. Hell, this is the schedule from October to the begining of spring, and that's assuming all episodes in January to March are going at a two chapter pacing with no breaks or fillers.

Spoiler:
October 4-545, 546
October 11-543, 544
November 15- ?Break?
January 3-Holiday Break
January 10-545, 546
January 17-547, 548
January 24-549, 550
January 31-551, 552
February 7-553, 554
February 14-555, 556
February 21-567, 558
February 28- 559, 560

Now here's hoping for late Spring release (like May) for the game so it gives that certain Edo plenty of time to show up and expose his move set.

Only good news about the "Chikara Filler Arc" is that Hidan (along with Deidara and Kabuto) will be one of the main villains, but it takes place before the war; which means it's pulling a Bleach and is cutting away from the arc to make a filler arc.

Oh and we know it will only last until the end of december because on the promotional poster it says "November 22nd", and somewhere else it mentions "Six Episodes dedicated to the 500th episode of Naruto!". Which actually makes sense, as last year they started canon at January.
Dude, where did you get this O.O
Old 10-12-2012, 12:50 AM   #4006
Gaara-Kun1996
Genin

Gaara-Kun1996 has completed a tough C-rank mission!Gaara-Kun1996 has completed a tough C-rank mission!Gaara-Kun1996 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hidan View Post

Spoiler:
October 4-545, 546
October 11-543, 544
November 15- ?Break?
January 3-Holiday Break
January 10-545, 546
January 17-547, 548
January 24-549, 550
January 31-551, 552
February 7-553, 554
February 14-555, 556
February 21-567, 558
February 28- 559, 560

Oh no this cant be true....PLEASE DON'T BE TRUE! T_T
Deidara

Characters I main in Storm 3:
Anbu Itachi
Anbu Yamato
Anbu Kakashi

PSN : Edo_Itachi
Old 10-12-2012, 01:15 AM   #4007
Anti-Charger
Chunin Exam Proctor

Anti-Charger saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Send a message via Skype™ to Anti-Charger

Oh man, I should really watch what I say but nevermind.
Looks like we are getting a very minimal war coverage for this game, and they said their full focus was on the war.
I call a postponing of the game.

Old 10-12-2012, 01:45 AM   #4008
Joaty
Chunin Exam Proctor

Joaty saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Fu needs to hover with wings while using ninja move, any thing less i would consider to be half arssed seeing as it's a defining characteristic and is one of my most anticipated characters assuming she's playable at all

Last edited by Joaty; 10-12-2012 at 07:05 AM.
Old 10-12-2012, 07:03 AM   #4009
theo_mm
Veteran Chunin

theo_mm has a spectacular chakra aura going on.theo_mm has a spectacular chakra aura going on.theo_mm has a spectacular chakra aura going on.theo_mm has a spectacular chakra aura going on.theo_mm has a spectacular chakra aura going on.theo_mm has a spectacular chakra aura going on.theo_mm has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by megabbaut View Post
you know what's sad? We have more than enough people here to do tournaments together, and we haven't even done ONE.
xD If I had the game I would join.. But unfortunately my friend has moved to university away from my city.. So I'm screwed T_T

At least Nagato will be in. ALSO does anyone know who the Akatsuki Edo with the black cloak is O.o

Last edited by theo_mm; 10-12-2012 at 07:06 AM.
Old 10-12-2012, 07:16 AM   #4010
Sun9191
Genin Elite

Sun9191 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by theo_mm View Post
xD If I had the game I would join.. But unfortunately my friend has moved to university away from my city.. So I'm screwed T_T

At least Nagato will be in. ALSO does anyone know who the Akatsuki Edo with the black cloak is O.o
i would bet for maybe itachi or do you guys remember in manga
Spoiler:
Madara appears with Black cloak instead of the red one, when he is summoned for first time with his scay face not with rinnegan yet?

omfg now that i think of it, it really could be him, i want soooo bad to be him ^o^

i hope that s**** of fillers isnt true, i would be pissed, they have just to many crap filler episodes, for god sake -.-'

Storm 3 Mains:

Madara
Nagato
Seven Ninja Swordsman
Jinchurikki
Naruto KCM
Sasuke EMS
^^
Old 10-12-2012, 08:36 AM   #4011
Ablaze15
Genin Elite

Ablaze15 has completed a tough C-rank mission!Ablaze15 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

It's really sad news about the fillers, but hopefully we can still go as far as to releasing the edo's. I mean it could be late spring which would be May-June

Mains for Storm 3:
Anko
Orochimaru
Regular Kabuto
Bijju mode naruto
EMS Sasuke
Old 10-12-2012, 09:31 AM   #4012
XGriever
Special Jonin Candidate

XGriever has completed a tough C-rank mission!XGriever has completed a tough C-rank mission!XGriever has completed a tough C-rank mission!

how do we know for certain that this filler news is true anyway?

Old 10-12-2012, 09:57 AM   #4013
Joaty
Chunin Exam Proctor

Joaty saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by XGriever View Post
how do we know for certain that this filler news is true anyway?
the same happened last yr with cannon starting in january

Old 10-12-2012, 10:17 AM   #4014
Razefang
Apprentice Genin

Razefang is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joaty View Post
the same happened last yr with cannon starting in january
Yes but the schedule hasn't even been revealed yet past October. Where did he get his info!? O.o
Old 10-12-2012, 11:37 AM   #4015
Georgiosu-kun
Genin Elite

Georgiosu-kun has completed a tough C-rank mission!Georgiosu-kun has completed a tough C-rank mission!Georgiosu-kun has completed a tough C-rank mission!

I wonder what else is going to be shown at nycc.....
Old 10-12-2012, 12:35 PM   #4016
Leewannabe
Chunin

Leewannabe is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leewannabe is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leewannabe is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leewannabe is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leewannabe is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leewannabe is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

You have seen the newest trailer`??? It is really awesome!!

Owner of the Official Might Guy Fanclub!!
Old 10-12-2012, 12:46 PM   #4017
Georgiosu-kun
Genin Elite

Georgiosu-kun has completed a tough C-rank mission!Georgiosu-kun has completed a tough C-rank mission!Georgiosu-kun has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leewannabe View Post
You have seen the newest trailer`??? It is really awesome!!
I've seen it...i was actually refering to gameplay.
Old 10-12-2012, 02:17 PM   #4018
SHAMEFULLSHINOBI
Special Jonin Candidate

SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anti-Charger View Post
Looking back on the trailer, when they go through the Akatuski Edo's, one of their cloaks is black while the others are maroon coloured. Plus, the Jinchuuriki are visible in the background when Tobi turns around.
I am pretty sure that is related to the early beta flaws such as garra's black robe and the scratched mask on tobi. The flaws that we are seeing will surely be corrected before public release.

And why are some of you so bummed about the fillers ? First of all, some fillers are epic like the 7 swords episode coming up because that will be a boost of hype for people planing on the 7 swordsman involved with storm 3.

Thank you Jesus!
to God be the glory forever and ever !!!!

神是真實的,請 閱讀聖經
성경을 읽고 하나님은 실제입니다.

神は本物だと聖書を読んでください

"ninja art" "patience"......................."sound fx"
nimpou nintai no jutsu ! ホモ
Old 10-12-2012, 02:21 PM   #4019
Hyuyukikun
Apprentice Genin

Hyuyukikun saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Guys, a guy from another forum are saying that the "Chikara" fillers will be in one day, six episodes of 30 minutes (not six weeks of fillers). It could be possible? Are the emision days confirmed?

Oh! And if you watch the trailer carefully... you can see a scratch in tobi's mask. It could be a mistake... or a clue about where the game goes

Last edited by Hyuyukikun; 10-12-2012 at 02:26 PM.
Old 10-12-2012, 02:28 PM   #4020
BMC1994
Special Jonin Candidate
BG Moderator

BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHAMEFULLSHINOBI View Post
I am pretty sure that is related to the early beta flaws such as garra's black robe and the scratched mask on tobi. The flaws that we are seeing will surely be corrected before public release.

And why are some of you so bummed about the fillers ? First of all, some fillers are epic like the 7 swords episode coming up because that will be a boost of hype for people planing on the 7 swordsman involved with storm 3.
We havent even seen it yet how can you know that it will be epic.

Quote:
on black person kage when his susuano grabbed him and he put him in ms genjutsu with tsuki.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Souret
Yes
Closed Thread