Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Battlegrounds HQ > The Graveyard

The Graveyard While you CAN endlessly debate some things, other threads need a place to stay buried. This friends, is that place.

Old 10-11-2012, 08:39 PM   #341
mizore-chan
Banned

mizore-chan has completed a tough C-rank mission!mizore-chan has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Default Re: BG Convo #62: Pokemanz r teh Awesomesauce.

The vp candidates certainly did better than their ticket leaders.
Old 10-11-2012, 08:58 PM   #342
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato
Aiding Kakashi, Yamato, & Iruka

Location: Konohagakure, with the people dearest to me. Aiding Kakashi on the battlefield and saving Yamato!
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: BG Convo #62: Arcanine > All

heh. title

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
03-02, 13:09 The Immortal Watch Dog
You got Daph Rice, everyone got her
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
She's one of my psycho's
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
she's Cults banner girl
[1/7/2014 9:25:36 AM] Tuus Deus(CoP): I know Daph spends all her time staring at Kakashi pictures

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
Kakashi pretending to get stabbed by Obito because he's such a nice guy and doesn't want Obito to feel about about sucking so much
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
I would just like you to know that I am awesome.
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
I disagree. The best way to get rep from Daph is to be me.
Old 10-11-2012, 08:59 PM   #343
Roronoa Zoro
The Demon Cutting Emperor
Formerly DaL4stUch1ha

Location: Getting ready to enter Joker's Tournament in the New World
Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Send a message via Skype™ to Roronoa Zoro

Yeah buddy Biden is winning

J
ust Call Me Bl4ck-Lav3nder Hoe -JAFL ScrappY Approves!

Assassin's Creed IV Black Flags Trailer
YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

Assassin's
Creed III Trailer

YouTube:
src="

Assassin's Creed Revelation Trailer
YouTube:
src="

Old 10-11-2012, 09:00 PM   #344
Uchiha Sora
Has a Keyblade

Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.
Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Title = 100% True

Old 10-11-2012, 09:06 PM   #345
Frost ninja
debates with determination

Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

Arcanine < Ursaring

Get +6 Guts boosted STAB Facade'd
Old 10-11-2012, 09:08 PM   #346
Uchiha Sora
Has a Keyblade

Awards Showcase

*bans from thread*

I'm sorry what was that?

STAB Flare blitz says otherwise

Old 10-11-2012, 09:15 PM   #347
TRcommander
Chunin

TRcommander has a spectacular chakra aura going on.TRcommander has a spectacular chakra aura going on.TRcommander has a spectacular chakra aura going on.TRcommander has a spectacular chakra aura going on.TRcommander has a spectacular chakra aura going on.TRcommander has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uchiha Sora View Post
^Wow, people are nice where you live

I can't imagine anyone actually turning it in tbh
Well if she had left it on a bus at my college, we probably would've gotten it back the same day. But her college isn't.....I don't want to say the people there aren't as nice, but they don't have the same kind of atmosphere. I guess a good comparison would be that mine is like a small town where everyone knows each other, and hers is like a city where people are generally indifferent to each other. So the chances of someone caring enough to give it back were small, and she didn't think she would ever see it again, but we got lucky.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakashi Hatake_Daphne Lu View Post
Awesome. Glad to hear.
Was there some reward?

Losing games and consoles are horrible.
Losing things in general is horrible.
Yeah, I don't know what she put on the flyer, but she said she was going to offer a reward. I don't think they took it, though, which is good because us college kids are pretty broke.

Very horrible. It was a birthday present too, so I think that was really the most devastating part for her. Losing expensive things is bad, but losing expensive things that have actual meaning to them is worse.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mizore-chan View Post
That's great Tr! ^^
Quote:
Originally Posted by WishfulFairie View Post
That's good TR. you and your gf were quite lucky
Thanks. It came at a great time too since the past couple days have been kind of stressful; needed some good news.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mizore-chan View Post
anyone watching the VP debate?
I was going to, but I was just way too busy today.

I always loved arcanine. Never used it competitively, though.

Last edited by TRcommander; 10-11-2012 at 09:19 PM.
Old 10-11-2012, 09:19 PM   #348
ILIKEPIE
ILIKETURTLES
WS-Genin

ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

arcanine gets an awesome healing move called mourning sun as an egg move

Spoiler:

Quote:
pie like pies XD (put this in your siggy and I give free pie)

Kani wuuuuuuz here.
IG was here
Old 10-11-2012, 09:19 PM   #349
Frost ninja

Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
*bans from thread*

I'm sorry what was that?

STAB Flare blitz says otherwise
How cute. Mine is an OHKO, yours would be lucky to even get me to red.
Old 10-11-2012, 09:21 PM   #350
Noctis Arashi
is rapidly losing blood from Naijeru's jugular attack
Formerly Susanoo

Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Noctis Arashi

Speed boost blaziken takes a smelly dump on both.
Grand Master Roleplayer
Just Call Me Legendary Hoe -Fliparrachii Approved
Old 10-11-2012, 09:24 PM   #351
Frost ninja

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noctis Arashi View Post
Speed boost blaziken takes a smelly dump on both.
You die before you even get a single boost.

+6 Stab guts boosted Facade OHKO's anything that isn't outright immune...
Or is a Steelix, the manliest pokemon.
Old 10-11-2012, 09:25 PM   #352
Uchiha Sora
Has a Keyblade

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frost ninja View Post
How cute. Mine is an OHKO, yours would be lucky to even get me to red.
Too bad yours needs a hold item to get anywhere decent. NU trash

If yours gets an orb.. Mine gets a choice item.. Flare blitz+stab+item=GG

Quote:
You die before you even get a single boost.
Protect. Close combat. GG ursaring. Blaziken is already faster than it though.

Old 10-11-2012, 09:27 PM   #353
Frost ninja

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Too bad yours needs a hold item to get anywhere decent. NU trash

If yours gets an orb.. Mine gets a choice item.. Flare blitz+stab+item=GG
Did I mention Ursaring +6 Stab Guts boosted Facade kills... everything that isn't a ghost/steelix?

And arcanine... heh.... can't even kill his way into the UU tier aside from the fanboy rankings.

NU is where its at, OU, NU, or go home.

Quote:
Protect. Close combat. GG ursaring. Blaziken is already faster than it though
If I see a protect and a +1, its not hard to guess what comes next. Switch out and laugh at it.
Or, as I often do, laugh because I b. passed ninjask stats. I'm always faster.
Old 10-11-2012, 09:28 PM   #354
Uchiha Sora
Has a Keyblade

Awards Showcase

Too had it never gets the chance to attack.

Prob kills itself from its burn after. if it survived from some miracle

Quote:
If I see a protect and a +1, its not hard to guess what comes next. Switch out and laugh at it.
Or, as I often do, laugh because I b. passed ninjask stats. I'm always faster.
And by that time, Blaziken will be faster than your entire team and should be able to one shot anything that comes out.

Last edited by Uchiha Sora; 10-11-2012 at 09:31 PM.
Old 10-11-2012, 09:31 PM   #355
Frost ninja

Awards Showcase

Your knowledge of pokemon is pretty shallow if you think I'd have +6 on my ursaring by having it drone out for 3 turns. Besides, choice? Thats fine, since after my Ursaring is done sweeping your team and finally dying, I can force you to swap and set up on you from there. I don't have to lock myself down to get a kill, after all. If I land the killing blow and out comes a ghost, well then hey, I have crunch.

Also Whimsicott > all, Arcanine just happens to be < ursaring at the same time.

Also Blaziken isn't exactly a end-all pokemon. You act like its hard to bring out Jellicent.
Old 10-11-2012, 09:32 PM   #356
ILIKEPIE
ILIKETURTLES
WS-Genin

ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Arcanine dose 73-86 percent damage with a stab flare blitz with life orb (in the sun one-hit ko) to Ursaring

Spoiler:

Quote:

Kani wuuuuuuz here.
IG was here
Old 10-11-2012, 09:34 PM   #357
Frost ninja

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILIKEPIE View Post
Arcanine dose 73-86 percent damage with a stab flare blitz with life orb (in the sun one-hit ko) to Ursaring
Whats the percentage on a maxed out STAB guts Facade?
Old 10-11-2012, 09:34 PM   #358
Uchiha Sora
Has a Keyblade

Awards Showcase

I've already won this frosty

Arcanine is an unstoppable force.

Btw, don't the orbs take effect at the end of the turns? Ursaring can't get to +6 in one turn. Well at least before he attacks.

Maybe I'm wrong, I don't use orbs except for my breloo

EDIT: nope, I'm right. I always am. Because I'm the Arcanine master.

Last edited by Uchiha Sora; 10-11-2012 at 09:37 PM.
Old 10-11-2012, 09:38 PM   #359
ILIKEPIE
ILIKETURTLES
WS-Genin

Awards Showcase

with +6 and guts active over 500% damage and at plus 0 it still one hits

Spoiler:

Quote:

Kani wuuuuuuz here.
IG was here
Old 10-11-2012, 09:38 PM   #360
Frost ninja

Awards Showcase

Quote:
I've already won this frosty

Arcanine is an unstoppable force.

Btw, don't the orbs take effect at the end of the turns? Ursaring can't get to +6 in one turn. Well at least before he attacks.
Ninjask b. pass, +6 and +3 speed pass along to a monster of a bear.

Also Swampert says hello.

Arcanine also loses to Jellicent, Tentacruel, and that one magma lizard thing.