Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Games

Naruto Games We're all about games in this section -- all Naruto games, that is.

View Poll Results: Are you ready for Ultimate Ninja Storm 3?
Yes 234 91.05%
No 23 8.95%
Voters: 257. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 10-11-2012, 10:06 AM   #3981
Joaty
Chunin Exam Proctor

Joaty saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Default Re: The Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 Discussion Thread.

they are rather obsessed with purple lately lol

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 10-11-2012, 11:32 AM   #3982
Vampiro
Chunin

Vampiro has completed a tough C-rank mission!Vampiro has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sun9191 View Post
i want an extreme refresh to Hashi, he is my favourite but too slow :c
I just want to see him confirmed

Along with Tobirama, Hidan, Pain and Jiraya... As they are the only Generations characters that we havent seen since the kage summit. And thus are a little unsure if they are in.

And when Hidan will be in, then i also want the other Akatsuki members in living form
(Cant have Hidan and Konan alive and the others as Edo's)
Old 10-11-2012, 01:29 PM   #3983
itachithedarkcrow
Chunin Exam Proctor

itachithedarkcrow saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

A trailer with even Rinnegan tobi but no gameplay crap
Old 10-11-2012, 01:51 PM   #3984
Joaty
Chunin Exam Proctor

Joaty saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

whats with the mark by tobi's rinnegan, it's not to do with the latter events as it isn't the same

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 10-11-2012, 02:01 PM   #3985
SHAMEFULLSHINOBI
Special Jonin Candidate

SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

war uniforms....woot woo heheh its funny how so much was reveled in the last minute of the trailer wow thats alot to take in.

I get the feeling we shall see many updates....^*

Thank you Jesus!
to God be the glory forever and ever !!!!

神是真實的,請 閱讀聖經
성경을 읽고 하나님은 실제입니다.

神は本物だと聖書を読んでください

"ninja art" "patience"......................."sound fx"
nimpou nintai no jutsu ! ホモ

Last edited by SHAMEFULLSHINOBI; 10-11-2012 at 02:06 PM.
Old 10-11-2012, 03:07 PM   #3986
Sun9191
Genin Elite

Sun9191 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

cant wait for sundays "minds blow up" ^^

Storm 3 Mains:

Madara
Nagato
Seven Ninja Swordsman
Jinchurikki
Naruto KCM
Sasuke EMS
^^
Old 10-11-2012, 03:14 PM   #3987
shadow-of-kabuto
Chunin Exam Participant

shadow-of-kabuto has completed a tough C-rank mission!shadow-of-kabuto has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Whenever Tobi turns around at the end of the trailer, I looked to the far left in the background and the edo back there appears to be wearing a hat possible. Could it be that one jinchuriki samurai guy?

Storm 3 Mains:
Yugito
Kabuto
Darui
Old 10-11-2012, 03:24 PM   #3988
Sasuke
The Ultimate Sasuke Fan
Konoha Historian

Location: Stumbled upon a mysterious area, trying to find the truth.
Sasuke has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sasuke has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sasuke has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sasuke has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sasuke has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sasuke has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Send a message via Skype™ to Sasuke

Quote:
Originally Posted by itachithedarkcrow View Post
A trailer with even Rinnegan tobi but no gameplay crap
At least Zetsu and Nagato were in this trailer. And I wouldn't consider this a new trailer, just more of an updated trailer.

Old 10-11-2012, 03:24 PM   #3989
SHAMEFULLSHINOBI
Special Jonin Candidate

SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

all i know is that the game is a 2013 game and we still have a while to wait. Honestly we should expect many changes and polish touch ups as well as editing the details like effects and clothing colors like some of you already took notice of.

Thank you Jesus!

神是真實的,請 閱讀聖經
성경을 읽고 하나님은 실제입니다.

神は本物だと聖書を読んでください

Old 10-11-2012, 03:49 PM   #3990
Sasuke
The Ultimate Sasuke Fan
Konoha Historian

Sasuke has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sasuke has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sasuke has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sasuke has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sasuke has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sasuke has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHAMEFULLSHINOBI View Post
all i know is that the game is a 2013 game and we still have a while to wait. Honestly we should expect many changes and polish touch ups as well as editing the details like effects and clothing colors like some of you already took notice of.
Hopefully they fix the wrinkles under Tobi's left eye(As they aren't present in the manga).

Old 10-11-2012, 03:51 PM   #3991
Sun9191
Genin Elite

Sun9191 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadow-of-kabuto View Post
Whenever Tobi turns around at the end of the trailer, I looked to the far left in the background and the edo back there appears to be wearing a hat possible. Could it be that one jinchuriki samurai guy?
i noticed that too bro, it is him, we can see his face ^o^

Storm 3 Mains:

Madara
Nagato
Seven Ninja Swordsman
Jinchurikki
Naruto KCM
Sasuke EMS
^^
Old 10-11-2012, 04:02 PM   #3992
Hidan
Special Jonin Candidate

Hidan has completed a tough C-rank mission!Hidan has completed a tough C-rank mission!Hidan has completed a tough C-rank mission!

As for the characters in the Edo Tensei coffins, I think it's safe to say they're playable. If not, why not have Hizashi there instead of Ginkaku and Kinkaku? They can't really be part of a 'hack and slash' mode, unless placed with a bunch of zetsu's. Plus they're with characters that have been confirmed (Asuma, Hanzo, etc) so I doubt the ones in the coffins that haven't been confirmed won't be playable.

Also another note, Kinkaku has the Golden Rope around his arm, which he doesn't start off with initially. I'm assuming they didn't want to make two different character modules, so in battle he starts it out.

I think it's pretty save to assume that Itachi, Deidara, Kakuzu, Sasori, Nagato, Second Mizukage, Fourth Kazekage, Third Raikage, Muu, Asuma, Hanzo, Kinkaku, and Ginkaku are playable. For right now I'm unsure of the six jinchuriki's, as they could just be with Tobi. I'm hoping that they're seperate though, as they have different powers, but oh well.

EDIT: Seeing how Chiyo and Kimmimaro were playable in previous installments, I'd think they'd be playable too. In fact, it'd be pretty easy just to import their character model and change the color of their eyes. I wonder why we didn't see them in this trailer, and if this bodes badly for the future. I think I'm just over thinking this though.

~
~

Last edited by Hidan; 10-11-2012 at 04:11 PM.
Old 10-11-2012, 04:14 PM   #3993
SHAMEFULLSHINOBI
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasuke View Post
Hopefully they fix the wrinkles under Tobi's left eye(As they aren't present in the manga).
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hidan View Post
As for the characters in the Edo Tensei coffins, I think it's safe to say they're playable. If not, why not have Hizashi there instead of Ginkaku and Kinkaku? They can't really be part of a 'hack and slash' mode, unless placed with a bunch of zetsu's. Plus they're with characters that have been confirmed (Asuma, Hanzo, etc) so I doubt the ones in the coffins that haven't been confirmed won't be playable.

Also another note, Kinkaku has the Golden Rope around his arm, which he doesn't start off with initially. I'm assuming they didn't want to make two different character modules, so in battle he starts it out.

I think it's pretty save to assume that Itachi, Deidara, Kakuzu, Sasori, Nagato, Second Mizukage, Fourth Kazekage, Third Raikage, Muu, Asuma, Hanzo, Kinkaku, and Ginkaku are playable. For right now I'm unsure of the six jinchuriki's, as they could just be with Tobi. I'm hoping that they're seperate though, as they have different powers, but oh well.
its been a while since I have seen u two...I agree Hidan I really appreciate that the devs are trying to add as much to please us as possible. I hope they continue the fine job and maybe we might get attack upgrades for returning chars and hopefully chars like:
Spoiler:
ems sasuke
edo madara
biju mode naruto
added later on.

anyhow, to add my thougts to your post...I think the 6 edo jinchuriki will be one char like pain was ...Its my guess since tobi referred to them as the new 6 paths in the recent anime. I could be wrong but it makes sense since all the 6 paths act as one.

Thank you Jesus!

神是真實的,請 閱讀聖經
성경을 읽고 하나님은 실제입니다.

神は本物だと聖書を読んでください

Last edited by SHAMEFULLSHINOBI; 10-11-2012 at 04:21 PM.
Old 10-11-2012, 04:39 PM   #3994
The Real Madara Uchiha
Genin

The Real Madara Uchiha saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sun9191 View Post
i noticed that too bro, it is him, we can see his face ^o^
yeah its han my favorite jinjurikki I love the 5 tails

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

psn: tstorm18
Old 10-11-2012, 04:43 PM   #3995
XGriever
Special Jonin Candidate

XGriever has completed a tough C-rank mission!XGriever has completed a tough C-rank mission!XGriever has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Real Madara Uchiha View Post
yeah its han my favorite jinjurikki I love the 5 tails
yeah hes a cool one...though to be honest all of them are cool, but if i were to pick three i would go for Fuu,Utakata & Yagura.

You could be right about the character models Hidan, such as Ginkaku Having the rope ninja tool already. i really want all the jinchuriki to be seperate thats one of the things thats worrying me

Old 10-11-2012, 05:16 PM   #3996
theo_mm
Veteran Chunin

theo_mm has a spectacular chakra aura going on.theo_mm has a spectacular chakra aura going on.theo_mm has a spectacular chakra aura going on.theo_mm has a spectacular chakra aura going on.theo_mm has a spectacular chakra aura going on.theo_mm has a spectacular chakra aura going on.theo_mm has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

^Agreed. I'd like them seperate too, I assume most people would! Same for the Swordsmen, I really want to use Ringo!

Hack n Slash mode should be epic! Imagine fighting Tobi + the Jinchuriki at the same time! should be epic.

Old 10-11-2012, 05:43 PM   #3997
megabbaut
Debby Downer

megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

you know what's sad? We have more than enough people here to do tournaments together, and we haven't even done ONE.

My theme:
YouTube:
src="
My Battle Theme:
YouTube:
src="
GT & PSN: VesicantDegree1
Old 10-11-2012, 06:02 PM   #3998
minato901
Genin

minato901 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

[QUOTE=megabbaut;6293674]you know what's sad? We have more than enough people here to do tournaments together, and we haven't even done ONE. [/QUOTE

that's true. well going back to subject i liked the new part they added to trailer 2 but i think the color for some characters are way better than the anime's color like how gaara is wearing black i think that's a better color. can't wait till the amazing news that's gonna be mind blowing this sunday

storm 3 is epic

storm 3 mains
Neji (Great Ninja War)

Sasuke (EMS Sharingan)

Naruto (Bijju Bomb)
Old 10-11-2012, 06:05 PM   #3999
SHAMEFULLSHINOBI
Special Jonin Candidate

I was one of the many when storm 2 was releasing that wanted pain to be individual chars or at least 3 playable and 3 support like in impact.. but cc2 made them one char due to the same logic of all paths as one probably due to technical limitations and space and time constraints...so going by that it gives me the impression that the same will happen for the 6 edo jinks..."however" cc2 has made paths individual before so there is still a chance for individual playable jinchuriki....and my favorite jinks are the 2 tailed cat and the 3 tails.

Due to the extreme demand of the fans and the massive amount of content already promised and shown I recommend not focusing on this for now look at the bigger picture at least they were confirmed I never got my drunk fist style lee or konohamaru with his epic scarf ...please generation 2 have them!!

speaking of pain I gave up on that lol.... I got used to how they made pains all in one even if its not my favorite choice of action it was better than nothing.

Well maybe the comic-con will provide the answers to the mysteries of the 7 swordsman and the 6 jinchuriki mysteries hahah anyhow time for some generations....*teeth sparkle*

Thank you Jesus!

神是真實的,請 閱讀聖經
성경을 읽고 하나님은 실제입니다.

神は本物だと聖書を読んでください

Old 10-11-2012, 07:26 PM   #4000
Sasuke
The Ultimate Sasuke Fan
Konoha Historian

@SHAMEFULLSHINOBI

I actually have been on here for the past month or so, but I have mostly been lurking, reading what everyone has to say. I am really excited to see some war footage hopefully in the near future.

Closed Thread