Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Leaf Village Council > Forum Feedback & Issues

Forum Feedback & Issues Having problems using the forums or site? Maybe you have some feedback about the site you'd like to share? Post it here.

Old 07-19-2009, 02:12 PM   #1
Sasori the puppet master
Genin

Sasori the puppet master is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Bad repping for no reason

Some people giving bad reps for nothing. That is a SPAM.

Don't give bad rep just for them giving you bad rep. My bro said he disaprove a person for spaming he rep me back and says thes 'This is for repping me"
Mods please look into this.

I'm back
Sasori the puppet master is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2009, 02:14 PM   #2
C4 Karura
Special Jonin Candidate

C4 Karura is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Bad repping for no reason

I've recieved bad rep for disagreeing with someone's opinion in the Battlefields.
Tenten's ability is using a lot of weapons at once. However, in a series like Naruto, this is a rather dull ability since somehow actual weapons don't work on them. Even "normal" characters like Iruka can get impaled with windmill shurikens and still move. Normal weapons in Naruto are used simply to buy some time.

Perhaps if she had Shikamaru's intelligence then she wouldn't have to waste all those weapons.

Unless I'm mistaken the only character she beat was herself. :/
C4 Karura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2009, 08:10 PM   #3
Sasori the puppet master
Genin

Sasori the puppet master is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

kentaru gave me a bad rep for iving him bad rep for spamming he said "Don't be a dick"

Sorry if we aren't allowed to say that word.

I'm back
Old 07-19-2009, 08:12 PM   #4
OnyxBlossom
Special Jonin Candidate

OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

I got bad rep for posting in black. What's that about? You can see fine even if it's in black.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

OnyxBlossom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2009, 08:13 PM   #5
Sasori the puppet master
Genin

I say report to mods by pm. So they can look into this.

I'm back
Old 07-19-2009, 08:14 PM   #6
Chromekatana
Veteran Chunin

Chromekatana is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnyxBlossom View Post
I got bad rep for posting in black. What's that about? You can see fine even if it's in black.

I like your posting in black.XD

Yes,this is a problem that I hope they fix. But I don't think its so simple or it would have already been done.
Chromekatana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2009, 08:14 PM   #7
Baka
Academy Graduate

Baka is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

dont give bad rep for no reason or baka will hunt you down and eat you
Baka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2009, 08:15 PM   #8
Maikeru D. Shinigami
Super High School Level Narcissist
Quasi-Admin

Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via MSN to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via Yahoo to Maikeru D. Shinigami

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnyxBlossom View Post
That's dumb.

YouTube:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
Maikeru D. Shinigami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2009, 08:16 PM   #9
OnyxBlossom
Special Jonin Candidate

OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chromekatana View Post
I like your posting in black.XD

Yes,this is a problem that I hope they fix. But I don't think its so simple or it would have already been done.
Thanks. It's my favorite color.
I agree. Hopefully it'll get fixed.

OnyxBlossom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2009, 08:26 PM   #10
ThunderSpirit
Chunin

ThunderSpirit is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

The system could work in the manner that is intended, but realistically it also provides a new way for people to harass each other. I haven't had any trouble with receiving bad rep for no reason, so I am not carrying a grudge or anything, thats just the problem as I see it.
ThunderSpirit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2009, 08:38 PM   #11
Windking
Banned

Windking is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via AIM to Windking Send a message via Yahoo to Windking

Yeah me too..
i even have a bed rep saying ..who cares, This rep stomps the **** of you,
and the worst.."good day just spreading some bad rep!"
Windking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2009, 08:41 PM   #12
Maikeru D. Shinigami
Super High School Level Narcissist
Quasi-Admin

Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via MSN to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via Yahoo to Maikeru D. Shinigami

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThunderSpirit View Post
The system could work in the manner that is intended, but realistically it also provides a new way for people to harass each other. I haven't had any trouble with receiving bad rep for no reason, so I am not carrying a grudge or anything, thats just the problem as I see it.
Same for me, I haven't recieved any bad rep, but I have heard these ridiculous reasons. Maybe we could have a report bad rep button whenever we get a dumb reason to be downrepped and the admin can decide whether it's a stupid or not.

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
Maikeru D. Shinigami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2009, 08:46 PM   #13
ECW Original
the most lovable girl at the ball.

ECW Original is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baka View Post
dont give bad rep for no reason or baka will hunt you down and eat you
Why is your name Baka?
ECW Original is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2009, 08:56 PM   #14
motheruchiha
Ninja Academy Student

motheruchiha is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by C4 Karura View Post
I've recieved bad rep for disagreeing with someone's opinion in the Battlefields.
mmee 222222 i hate it
motheruchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2009, 09:05 PM   #15
ThunderSpirit
Chunin

ThunderSpirit is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maikeru Shinigami View Post
Same for me, I haven't recieved any bad rep, but I have heard these ridiculous reasons. Maybe we could have a report bad rep button whenever we get a dumb reason to be downrepped and the admin can decide whether it's a stupid or not.

That's a pretty good idea. There should definitely be a way for a user to contest bad rep that they have been given.
ThunderSpirit is offline   Reply With Quote