Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Manga Discussion

Naruto Manga Discussion All the latest discussions about the Naruto manga (beware, spoilers abound).

Old 10-10-2012, 03:46 PM   #101
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Chapter 605

Get a better scan. No possible way to be the Mist Symbol(straight line and a curve) It is the tip of something, and it is exactly where the tip of the leaf is. Unless it is some other village, but that really wouldn't make sense.

Although, it is always possible kishi really sucks at drawing

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by Wooster; 10-10-2012 at 03:59 PM.
Wooster is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 04:14 PM   #102
LilHinataGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to LilHinataGirl Send a message via Yahoo to LilHinataGirl Send a message via Skype™ to LilHinataGirl

You should check a little closer...
And why for a spy if the black ops are after her n want her it's probably due to special chakra... They want her body... Why? Because she is already dead n they want to show the body to Danzo and say look we got her n she's dead... It has to do with the power she holds in her or else they wouldn't want her so badly....

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

LHG

LilHinataGirl is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 04:34 PM   #103
JLI2infinity
Chunin Exam Proctor

JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Lol I'm glad all those bogus "It's a clone, it's genjutsu, he got tricked by hidden mist" theories got debunked in one chapter. Like I said Kishi is the skilled writer, his fans, not so much. Anyways, I kinda knew that Naruto could be dark from previous adventures, and I got the idea from the last movie that Kishi can write a pretty violent storyline but this chapter was ridiculous. Standing in a giant poll of blood while it seeps down from the bodies above him, I'm not sure it's even possible to bleed that much from the wounds he inflicted lol, he spilled like half of each one of their total blood volumes onto the floor.

But anyways we know why he's going back to Madara now of course this still leaves the possibility that Madara set this all up considering they were Mist shinobi. The biggest gaffe I saw this chapter was Obito using hand seals to mold Mokuton. I understand controlling the spikes and everything from his own body but how the hell would he know the right seal to weave to summon the wood. That was kinda b.s.
JLI2infinity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 05:04 PM   #104
Devy
Apprentice Genin

Location: In your keyboard, making you look at cat pictures...
Devy has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Devy has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Devy has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Devy has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Devy has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Devy has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Devy has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JLI2infinity View Post
Lol I'm glad all those bogus "It's a clone, it's genjutsu, he got tricked by hidden mist" theories got debunked in one chapter. Like I said Kishi is the skilled writer, his fans, not so much. Anyways, I kinda knew that Naruto could be dark from previous adventures, and I got the idea from the last movie that Kishi can write a pretty violent storyline but this chapter was ridiculous. Standing in a giant poll of blood while it seeps down from the bodies above him, I'm not sure it's even possible to bleed that much from the wounds he inflicted lol, he spilled like half of each one of their total blood volumes onto the floor.

But anyways we know why he's going back to Madara now of course this still leaves the possibility that Madara set this all up considering they were Mist shinobi. The biggest gaffe I saw this chapter was Obito using hand seals to mold Mokuton. I understand controlling the spikes and everything from his own body but how the hell would he know the right seal to weave to summon the wood. That was kinda b.s.

He wasn't the one weaving the seals, I'm guessing Hashirama's DNA was taking over at that point, and the Tobi armour was weaving seals for Obito.

Just a shot in the dark here.
Devy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 05:25 PM   #105
Rezeon
Genin

Rezeon is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rezeon is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rezeon is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rezeon is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

*looks again from two different sources*

I honestly don't see a curve, I'm just seeing the edge of a triangular shape with the curved part of the mask overlapping... *shrugs* Maybe I'm wrong... I just think everyone is jumping the gun when this could be a simple art quirk on something we can only see the edge of.
Rezeon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 06:13 PM   #106
Maikeru D. Shinigami
Super High School Level Narcissist
Quasi-Admin

Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via MSN to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via Yahoo to Maikeru D. Shinigami

Kishi has done alright with making Obito decent as Tobi. I'm kind of indifferent on seeing him kill people this chapter and about the awakening of MS. It was alright, but nothing that made me hop out of my bed.

What does actually interest me some though is the internal struggles of the characters and their relations with each other after the death of Rin.

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
Maikeru D. Shinigami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 06:13 PM   #107
ObitoUchiha
Special Jonin Candidate

ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

*Just notices that my, er, Obito's post got stickied*

Anyway, so I am not buying that Rin was... Mist. Maybe a spy... maaayyyyybbbeeee....
But she is not a rogue MIST ninja.

Minato would have figured that much out.

(^ ^)/)))
/_!_\ Hidan to Kakuzu: Draw me like one of your RICH girls...

Quote:
Wrinkles makes Obito tingle (#^.^#)
Official Co-leader of the Official
FC!

I'm a Christian and don't care what everyone else thinks about me. If you feel the same, copy and paste this into your signature
ObitoUchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 12:51 AM   #108
Neve
Chunin Exam Participant

Neve is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Neve is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Neve is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Neve is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ObitoUchiha View Post
*Just notices that my, er, Obito's post got stickied*

Anyway, so I am not buying that Rin was... Mist. Maybe a spy... maaayyyyybbbeeee....
But she is not a rogue MIST ninja.

Minato would have figured that much out.
I doubt Minato would've figured it out. Kabuto was also a spy for oro but did he get caught? No, not until he revealed himself. Thats probably what happened with Rin. Someone revealed Rin was a spy to Kakashi

Plus if not Mist, then what other nation? Why would the Mist would her body so bad?
Neve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 04:00 AM   #109
mrsticky005

mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wooster View Post
*badass

Yeah, and what's was wrong with Obito? The Mist ninja were trying to save Rin. He is the real hypocrite, killing for no reason.
Well...he IS an Uchiha.

Spam once and the forum will be annoyed.
Spam twice and warnings will be deployed
Spam thrice and a infraction you will receive
Spam 8,984 times and a FAIL Agent you''ll soon be.

...At least in my case.
mrsticky005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 04:01 AM   #110
mrsticky005

mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maikeru D. Shinigami View Post
Rin was at the entrance ceremony. How would a little ass girl be able to dupe an entire village as a missing ninja? Rin's not from the Mist.
Remember when we were wondering how a 14 year old could go toe to toe against Minato?

...At least in my case.
Old 10-11-2012, 04:18 AM   #111
mrsticky005

Awards Showcase

Alright what if it went something like this...

Rin was originally loyal to Konoha but in exchange for "something" she leaked
secrets to the Hidden Mist. Most likely she was swayed into doing so by
Madara Mizukage.

Danzo knew that someone from the Hidden Leaf was a traitor but the
question was who. Danzo sets up the dude who looks like he might be
a Leaf ninja as a plant in the Hidden Mist to find out the traitor.

The traitor is Rin.

Danzo doesn't want to just kill Rin because then the Hidden Mist would deny
involvement and Danzo wants to catch them red handed.

So Danzo tells Kakashi who probably doesn't believe Danzo. Kakashi spies on Rin.
Rin is proven as a traitor. Kakashi confronts Rin. Rin will probably tell Kakashi to
kill her because as hard core as Kakashi may act I don't think he really has it
in him to kill his own team mate.

Danzo's plan was probably to have the one fake Mist Ninja then record the
event and return to the Leaf village with proof.

The problem? Obito was the anomaly.

...At least in my case.
Old 10-11-2012, 04:56 AM   #112
DrKage
Chunin Exam Participant

DrKage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DrKage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DrKage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DrKage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DrKage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DrKage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DrKage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsticky005 View Post
Heck, Obito was perfect for it then. Everyone connected to this Rin spy ordeal is dead. Except Kakashi for some reason.

What if Rin just happened to be carrying information about Konoha's war plans or about the future 4th Hokage (that Kakashi didn't have) and they were hopelessly outnumbered and the only way to prevent the information from falling into enemy hands was to kill Rin. Kakashi was going to be (if not already close to it) an ANBU who usually have no problem doing that sort of thing.
DrKage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 09:14 AM   #113
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by JLI2infinity View Post

I agree.
I disagree, Kishi is a hack writter and his fans love it.

It was raining, the blood mixed with the rain, that's why there was a big pool of blood. Doesn't take much blood to make water red.

He didn't summon wood that was Zetsu. Obito used the hand signs to change it i.e blow out the sides of that fat ninja.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsticky005 View Post
Alright what if it went something like this...

Rin was originally loyal to Konoha but in exchange for "something" she leaked
secrets to the Hidden Mist. Most likely she was swayed into doing so by
Madara Mizukage.

Danzo knew that someone from the Hidden Leaf was a traitor but the
question was who. Danzo sets up the dude who looks like he might be
a Leaf ninja as a plant in the Hidden Mist to find out the traitor.

The traitor is Rin.

Danzo doesn't want to just kill Rin because then the Hidden Mist would deny
involvement and Danzo wants to catch them red handed.

So Danzo tells Kakashi who probably doesn't believe Danzo. Kakashi spies on Rin.
Rin is proven as a traitor. Kakashi confronts Rin. Rin will probably tell Kakashi to
kill her because as hard core as Kakashi may act I don't think he really has it
in him to kill his own team mate.

Danzo's plan was probably to have the one fake Mist Ninja then record the
event and return to the Leaf village with proof.

This still leaves the question, when was the "Uchiha Incident" when Danzo met "Madara".

Last edited by Wooster; 10-11-2012 at 09:16 AM.
Wooster is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 09:53 AM   #114
Larry01239
Special Jonin Candidate

Larry01239 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Larry01239 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Larry01239 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Larry01239 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Larry01239 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Larry01239 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neve View Post
I doubt Minato would've figured it out. Kabuto was also a spy for oro but did he get caught? No, not until he revealed himself. Thats probably what happened with Rin. Someone revealed Rin was a spy to Kakashi

Plus if not Mist, then what other nation? Why would the Mist would her body so bad?
Minato was not around when Kabuto was there. So making a Kabuto and Rin comparison does nothing.
Larry01239 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 11:49 AM   #115
White_fang
Apprentice Genin

White_fang is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Recon
Info
Ninja

that is all.

on a side note she could have something to do with danzo and his need for a new spy thats why he went to that orphanage where kabuto was at and took that lady
White_fang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 11:51 AM   #116
JLI2infinity
Chunin Exam Proctor

JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wooster View Post
I agree.
I disagree, Kishi is a hack writter and his fans love it.

It was raining, the blood mixed with the rain, that's why there was a big pool of blood. Doesn't take much blood to make water red.

He didn't summon wood that was Zetsu. Obito used the hand signs to change it i.e blow out the sides of that fat ninja.
Yes I'm well aware that you and Cult are the biggest masochists of the Naruto community, constantly criticizing Kishi yet reading chapter after chapter of his work.

I know Zetsu initially started bringing out the wood but Obito manipulated it by weaving a hand sign to kill the ninja you're referring to and Zetsu replied "You already know how to use Mokuton" how on earth did he know the sign to use, that's what I find b.s.

That pool he was standing in was a thick dark red like the blood of the shinobi impaled by his wooden spike, that didn't look like the consistency of a water blood mixture which looks similar to water with red food coloring, but I guess you could say that's what Kishi was going for.
JLI2infinity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 12:11 PM   #117
Mangetsu Hozuki
Special Jonin Candidate

Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vivi View Post
Like I said, Rins probably some sort of Jinchuuriki (hence the bubbles and animal roars and cries).

She transformed but went outta control.
Kakashi was forced to kill her.
So then what did the Mist Ninja mean? And why did they want her body? And which Bijuu would she be a jinchuriki for?

Officially Addicted

Arrow (TV Show)

Cats

Archery

Lord Of The Rings

Wheel of Time

A Song Of Fire and Ice

Inspirational Quotes
Mangetsu Hozuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 12:54 PM   #118
Devy
Apprentice Genin

Location: In your keyboard, making you look at cat pictures...
Devy has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Devy has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Devy has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Devy has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Devy has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Devy has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Devy has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mangetsu Hozuki View Post
And which Bijuu would she be a jinchuriki for?

10tails. Rin was the key in Madara's plan. She was going to be the bridge between the Juubi and this world. Then Kakashi killed her and Madara had to change his plans....

Now TenTen will be the Juubi host.
Devy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 11:13 PM   #119
Neve
Chunin Exam Participant

Neve is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Neve is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Neve is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Neve is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larry01239 View Post
Minato was not around when Kabuto was there. So making a Kabuto and Rin comparison does nothing.
Im not talking about when Minato was around. Im talking about the basis of when they were spies. Until their identity was revealed they didnt get caught

EDIT: There is also a chance that Kakashi killed Rin so she wouldnt be caught and reveal Konohas secret's. Just wanted to put it out there.

Last edited by Neve; 10-12-2012 at 12:18 AM.
Neve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 02:09 AM   #120
kravenkorvinus
Apprentice Genin

kravenkorvinus is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrinceofPeace View Post
Wow thanks for the help but now I wish I never found the chapter!!

Do not get me wrong I loved the blood! I think it is a new record for the series!

But come one They skiped all the way to MS?!?!?!

Saskue saw his parents dies and his clan !! That is way more emotional than one girl!

Vivi's theory is making more and more sense! I kinda like the idea but I doubt Rin could handle a bijju! ANd why pick her anway?

I doubt there was a bijju in Rin cuz if there were the bijju would need to be born again or something
Its because when his parents died, Sasuke still hadnt awakened his Sharingan.
Kakashi and Obito both have 3 tomoe sharingan when Rin died so.
kravenkorvinus is offline   Reply With Quote