Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Mall > Series Discussion

Series Discussion Got a favorite Anime or Manga you'd like to talk about? Maybe a Light or Visual Novel you think is interesting? Bring it all here!

Old 10-08-2012, 04:54 AM   #641
Uchiha Sora
Has a Keyblade

Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.
Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Sword Art Online (Possibly Anime of the year)

ALO looks so stupid to me.

They're all elves. And they look way too childish.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Uchiha Sora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 05:00 AM   #642
Vivi
Little Miss Spoiler
Formerly V-Valentine
Jonin

Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uchiha Sora View Post
ALO looks so stupid to me.

They're all elves. And they look way too childish.
Wait til the next one.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Jessie>Tifa and Aeris.
Vivi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 10:56 AM   #643
Devroux

Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vivi View Post
Here's an interesting fact.

Accel World takes place in the same world as SOA, 20 years in the future.

General believe is Kuroyukihime = the actual daughter of Kirito and Asuna.

Incidentally she loves wearing black clothes.
I actually knew that. They are by the same author, so it's believable.

Kuroyukihime is a name derived from other sources. YUKI comes from her theorized mother's name, Asuna Yuuki. Also, it's not just the black part that's similar to Kirito, but the dual blades she uses as her duel avatar.
χ Δ|✝ΣR

Devroux is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 10:47 PM   #644
Cloukora
Special Jonin Candidate

Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bacon View Post
Soaturday!

And one piece :3
SAOturday*
Also, credit goes to me for the phrase
Quote:
Originally Posted by sagemaster777 View Post
Well they did rush/leave out some stuff. Also the side stories were all together in the second novel, and some in volume 8. Fairy dance is 2 volumes, not as many chapters as soa though.
Spoiler:
I still didn't like the ending, but kirito looking for asuna did touch me in the heart.
It also touched me in the no-no spot.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bacon View Post
I would have been satisfied if kirito and asuna died. It would have been a fitting sacrifice for the chance to meet eachother.

Edit: Also I'm reading some bits and pieces in this thread about the next game in the series or something. Can someone pm or post the link which gives a plot overview that?
Ehh, I dunno. At the end I knew that it was going to end the way it did. I think it would piss me off if they died. Might not be in the bad way though. Idk.
Quote:
Spoiler:
"The Hero" Kirito has completed and exited the game along with the majority of the living players. However, 300 players, including Kirito's sweetheart Asuna Yuuki, are still trapped by the Nerve Gear and have failed to awaken. Kirito finds a picture of what looks like Asuna in one of the other VRMMO games known as Alfheim Online (ALO). And so he must now embark on another quest for the sake of his love, who is held captive in Alfheim Online.
Sweetness. Hopefully they don't pull the same crap each game though. I don't know how else they can stretch on 3 other games though.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sagepain View Post
MAJOR SPOILERS!!

Spoiler:
Kirito finds out that Asuna has been "kidnapped" and thrown into another game call "ALfheim Online" by her real world fiance.

Kirito then proceeds to enter the new game with other former SAO players to rescue Asuna. The game is primarily Magic based as opposed to SAO's Sword based combat. Kirito's daughter also becomes his guide pixie during the game
WUT She didn't tell Kirito about that? SHE MARRIED HIM AND-That is something you just don't leave out! So she was...the whole time...THAT BISH
Quote:
Hey, what if we were all in a virtual reality right now? Except we forgot our memories in other to experience a true life in the new virtual world with new memories? And we were all somehow trapped and can't log out of this world? Eh just a random thought
Dude...After watching SAO I honestly wondered the exact same thing. I was thinking we gradually lost our memories though, and replaced them with new ones.

I thought the guy's reasoning for all this was decent, but I was hoping for something more heroic or better. These were my two theories, and they may be WAY out there or not make sense, but that's what I look for in shows/movies; unexpected endings.
1. To make people understand that we need to learn to work together to accomplish a common goal instead of being selfish and fighting amongst ourselves.
2.It ended up being a supernatural type show and he was really helping people train for the apocalypse.

No I do not smoke weed.

Cloukora was here.
Fight back against bullies! Go down on your feet, not your knees!

Thunder Buddy: Pool
Friends: Tifa Legacy, Ino's Girl, deadtaka, Sagemaster, Apa, Sai's Brother, Taker, The Shady Ninja, Shayd, Kanisawa,Vino, Hikari-Chan, Leaf, Ninja Pink, and many more
[/LEFT]
Cloukora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 09:37 AM   #645
Larry01239
Special Jonin Candidate

Larry01239 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Larry01239 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Larry01239 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Larry01239 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Larry01239 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Larry01239 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devroux View Post
None of them are released. It looks like they'll shove it into the same series under the title of Sword Art Online, since there are still 10 episodes left for the current anime.
I think they are just going to do the elf one and then save the next 2 for a second season.
Larry01239 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 09:37 AM   #646
Sagepain
............... The Original Sage

Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Sagepain

Spoiler:
Akihiko appears later on again. I won't say how and for what purpose though.

Sagepain is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 09:40 AM   #647
Larry01239
Special Jonin Candidate

Larry01239 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Larry01239 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Larry01239 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Larry01239 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Larry01239 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Larry01239 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

just found this:
Sword Art Online is a Japanese light novel series by Reki Kawahara, with illustrations by Abec. The Sword Art Online anime adaptation is produced by A-1 Pictures, with the direction of Tomohiko Ito. It began airing on July 7, 2012. The upcoming second season (from episode 15) will be based around a fairy and elf themed PRG called Alfheim Online. This new story arc, Fairy Dance arc, covers volumes 3 and 4 of the original light novel series. It will air on October 13, 2012.

Plot:
Spoiler:
“The Hero” Kirito has completed and exited the game along with the majority of the living players. However, 300 players, including Kirito’s sweetheart Asuna Yuuki, are still trapped by the Nerve Gear and have failed to awaken. Kirito finds a picture of what looks like Asuna in one of the other VRMMO games known as Alfheim Online (ALO). And so he must now embark on another quest for the sake of his love, who is held captive in Alfheim Online.

Last edited by Devroux; 10-09-2012 at 10:58 AM.
Larry01239 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 02:13 PM   #648
Level6Ninja
Genin

Level6Ninja is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Sorry Kirito, your princess is in another castle!

Level6Ninja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 07:23 PM   #649
sagemaster777
Special Jonin Candidate

sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to sagemaster777

@Larry: I'm pretty sure this has been repeated twice in the thread.
@Clou: They have different plots, but this one is just a rescue arc.

Why is she so perfect?

Last edited by sagemaster777; 10-09-2012 at 07:25 PM.
sagemaster777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 03:11 AM   #650
deadtaka
Special Jonin Candidate

deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Suggesting that we didn't know it was a light novel.

Look at how patrician I am!

Taka loves Rizzy the most! Rizzy was here ♥
Enjoy my fayse.<3
Spoiler:
There is no sage fayse here, lawlawlawl.

Spoiler:
Quote:
Nuuuuu. Two words describes you. Bootylicious babe.

Quote:
Wow, but all I want is you 0.0

deadtaka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 11:19 PM   #651
ILIKEPIE
ILIKETURTLES
WS-Genin

ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

sword art online 4-koma is funny take on the characters you should read it

Spoiler:

Quote:
pie like pies XD (put this in your siggy and I give free pie)

Kani wuuuuuuz here.
IG was here
ILIKEPIE is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2012, 01:50 PM   #652
Devroux

Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

New episode was good. It housed a totally different vibe from the rest of the series, but I'm glad Kirito's sister is starting a play her part. I can't wait to see Kirito take the dive to save Asuna now.
χ Δ|✝ΣR

Old 10-13-2012, 02:15 PM   #653
BoxHead
P-P-P-PENTAKILL
Kuzan

BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

I actually liked this episode a lot.

The villain is kind of cliche, and reminds me of the guy from Titanic, but still, he's not someone Kirito can beat through brute force.

Click for our savior:
Spoiler:

BoxHead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2012, 02:36 PM   #654
Uchiha Sora
Has a Keyblade

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sagepain View Post
Spoiler:
Akihiko appears later on again. I won't say how and for what purpose though.
I got spoiled, but that was a given IMO.
Spoiler:
the way the said he disappeared just told me that he's gonna show up again. I mean if he didn't matter anymore they would have said he died or not mention him at all

Anyway, this episode was a huge change of pace. Completely different from every other episode. I like it so far, except Alfheim online looks stupid as hell.

@Dev and Vivi I'm prettyu sure "Kuro" means black too

Old 10-13-2012, 02:47 PM   #655
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Send a message via Skype™ to joon

Where can i watch ALO?
Old 10-13-2012, 02:52 PM   #656
Uchiha Sora
Has a Keyblade

Awards Showcase

ALO is the second season of SAO.

Not a new show. Still gonna be called SAO I think

Old 10-13-2012, 03:10 PM   #657
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Send a message via Skype™ to joon

oh ok.
Old 10-13-2012, 04:49 PM   #658
sagemaster777
Special Jonin Candidate

sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to sagemaster777

Spoiler:

Kirito's sister is hawt.

Why is she so perfect?
sagemaster777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2012, 05:00 PM   #659
Maikeru D. Shinigami
Super High School Level Narcissist
Quasi-Admin

Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via MSN to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via Yahoo to Maikeru D. Shinigami

She's his cousin. D:

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
Maikeru D. Shinigami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2012, 05:02 PM   #660
Devroux

Awards Showcase

She's both.
χ Δ|✝ΣR