Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Mall > Series Discussion

Series Discussion Got a favorite Anime or Manga you'd like to talk about? Maybe a Light or Visual Novel you think is interesting? Bring it all here!

Old 10-10-2012, 04:11 PM   #1
Roronoa Zoro
The Demon Cutting Emperor
Formerly DaL4stUch1ha

Location: Getting ready to enter Joker's Tournament in the New World
Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Send a message via Skype™ to Roronoa Zoro
Default Anime Suggestions

Yeeeaah I've been pretty bored lately and I'm caught up on Bleach and One Piece in anime and manga. I'm caught up with Naruto on manga but not anime cuz I don't really like Naruto. I'll list the animes I've watched and the animes that my friends on Xbox Live recommended and you guys list yours and add to your list the animes my friends suggested if you guys believe I should watch it.

Animes I've Watched

1. One Piece

2. Bleach

3. Inuyasha

4. Darker Than Black ( Pre-Time Skip )

5. Deadman Wonderland

6. Sword Art Online

7. Dragonball ( of course )

8. Dragonball Z ( of course )

9. Dragonball GT ( of course )

10. Naruto

11. Yu Yu Hakusho ( But has been 10 years since I seen it )

12. Claymore

13. Pokemon ( From when it started to Hoenn and I don't watch this anymore )

14. Naruto Shippuden ( end of Pain Arc when Naruto became a Hero )

Rurouni Kenshin ( I barely remember though )

16. Death Note

17. FMA Brotherhood

Animes Suggested To Me So Far

1. Fairy Tail

2. High School DxD

3. Naruto Shippuden ( I stopped at the end of the Pain Arc so when Naruto was a Hero. I found out about Danzo and stuff from Ninja Storm Generations )

4. Gintama

5. Hunter X Hunter

6. Accel World

7. Zetman

8. Kuroko No Basuke

J
ust Call Me Bl4ck-Lav3nder Hoe -JAFL ScrappY Approves!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Assassin's Creed IV Black Flags Trailer
YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

Assassin's
Creed III Trailer

YouTube:
src="

Assassin's Creed Revelation Trailer
YouTube:
src="

Last edited by Roronoa Zoro; 10-10-2012 at 04:44 PM. Reason: Forgot to add Death Note and FMA Brotherhood!!!!! Shame on me xD
Roronoa Zoro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 04:15 PM   #2
Ino's Girl
Special Jonin Candidate

Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Default Re: Anime Suggestions

You should watch Elfen Lied and Madoka Magica

Just Call Me Supa-Soak-That Hoe -JAFL ScrappY Approves!
Ino's Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 04:17 PM   #3
Roronoa Zoro
Formerly DaL4stUch1ha

Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ino's Girl View Post
You should watch Elfen Lied and Madoka Magica
Hmmmm whats it about?

J

YouTube:
src="

Assassin's
Creed III Trailer

YouTube:
src="

YouTube:
src="

Old 10-10-2012, 04:23 PM   #4
Ino's Girl
Special Jonin Candidate

Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roronoa Zoro View Post
Hmmmm whats it about?
Elfen Lied is about a mutant species treated cruelly by humans. It has a deep, psychological mood.

Madoka Magica is about Magical girls. It also has a deep mood.

I probably explained them bad, but whatever >.>

Just Call Me Supa-Soak-That Hoe -JAFL ScrappY Approves!
Ino's Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 04:25 PM   #5
WishfulFairie
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: In my own little world that's in my own little head
WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

There's Hell Girl, Blue Dragon (recently started watching it), K (it's new), blue exorcist (I only say that because I'm going to start watching it),

Yeah...

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenny
well, war babies come from war, nerd babies from from trees, peace babies come from birds, ect

Last edited by WishfulFairie; 10-10-2012 at 04:37 PM. Reason: Zoro be forgetting
WishfulFairie is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 04:29 PM   #6
LilHinataGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to LilHinataGirl Send a message via Yahoo to LilHinataGirl Send a message via Skype™ to LilHinataGirl

Katekyo Hitman Reborn
Yumekui Merry
The world god only knows
Kokoro connect
Zero no tsukaima
Mirai Nikki
Angel beats
Black butler
D.gray-man
Blue exorcist
Rave master
Hetalia
Full metal alchemist
HOTD
Soul eater
Baka and test
Vampire knight
Revolutionary girl utena
K-on
Descendant of darkness
MM!
Kekkaishi
Death note
Kaichou wa maid Sama
Clannad
Get backers
Kore wa zombie desu Ka
Maria holic
Railgun
Shugo Chara
Kashimashi girl meets girl
Rosen maiden
Princess murder
Maburaho
Magikano
Ragnarok Loki
Princess resurrection
To love-ru
Omamori himari
Shin koihime
Higurashi no naku koro ni
Umineko no naku koro ni
Girls bravo
Lucky star
Haruhi suzumiya
Kissxsis
Drrr
Kamichama Karin
Gintama
Accel world
Hunterxhunter
Beelzebub
Fairy tail
Code geass
La corda d'oro
Skip beat
Dog days
School days
Elfen lied
Fooly cooly
Cowboy bebop
Go sick
Brave 10
DearS
Dragon crisis
A dark rabbit has seven lives
Hell girl
Galaxy angels
Burst angel
Shin chan
Negima
Love hina
Zatchbell
Strawberry panic
Kannazuki no miko
Chibi vampire
Dn angel
Chobits
Gurren lagann
Fruits basket
I have more so ima edit this on n off hope you like these :3

LHG

Last edited by LilHinataGirl; 10-20-2012 at 06:18 AM.
LilHinataGirl is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 04:35 PM   #7
Roronoa Zoro
Formerly DaL4stUch1ha

Ohhhhhhh My God I forgot to add FMA Brotherhood and Death Note to my I've watched xD. I'll edit it now.... lol

J

YouTube:
src="

Assassin's
Creed III Trailer

YouTube:
src="

YouTube:
src="

Old 10-10-2012, 04:37 PM   #8
WishfulFairie
Special Jonin Candidate

WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

But I edit my suggestions......AGAIN?!?!?!
You're killing me here Zoro

Quote:
well, war babies come from war, nerd babies from from trees, peace babies come from birds, ect
Old 10-10-2012, 04:40 PM   #9
Roronoa Zoro
Formerly DaL4stUch1ha

Quote:
Originally Posted by WishfulFairie View Post
But I edit my suggestions......AGAIN?!?!?!
You're killing me here Zoro
I'm sooorry..... *bows my head* ok I editted it and this should be everything that I watched and I'm certainly lookin at yours, Ino's and Hinatagirl but keep it coming people cuz the more specific animes I see listed the better

J

YouTube:
src="

Assassin's
Creed III Trailer

YouTube:
src="

YouTube:
src="

Old 10-10-2012, 04:47 PM   #10
WishfulFairie
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

It's cool Zoro *pats head*
I'm planning on watching Monster

Quote:
Old 10-10-2012, 04:49 PM   #11
LilHinataGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to LilHinataGirl Send a message via Yahoo to LilHinataGirl Send a message via Skype™ to LilHinataGirl

Lawl I will post more later xD

LHG

Old 10-10-2012, 04:54 PM   #12
Roronoa Zoro
Formerly DaL4stUch1ha

Monster... hmmm I'll look into that and thanks Hinata . What about the animes that my friends suggested? you guys can add that too your list also if its good

J

YouTube:
src="

Assassin's
Creed III Trailer

YouTube:
src="

YouTube:
src="

Old 10-10-2012, 04:59 PM   #13
WishfulFairie
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Start watch Naruto Shippuden again. Why? Because I said so.
I've never watched or read Fairytale which is ironic considering my name has Fairie but it does sound interesting.
I'm planning on watching Accel World at some point but don't know when.

Quote:
Old 10-10-2012, 05:03 PM   #14
Uchiha Sora
Has a Keyblade

Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.
Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Hunter x Hunter 2011.

Seriously. This anime/manga is simply amazing. The remake gets to intense, even though i already know what happens I still get chills. It's ongoing now, the original anime is over though.

High School DxD is decent. Fairy Tail is good, not better than HxH though

HxH isn't viz owned so maybe ill post a good scene or Two

Last edited by Uchiha Sora; 10-10-2012 at 05:05 PM.
Uchiha Sora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 05:03 PM   #15
Roronoa Zoro
Formerly DaL4stUch1ha

@Wishful.......But Naruto Shippuden has too many fillers.......

@Sora yea I head thats why i might watch it

J

YouTube:
src="

Assassin's
Creed III Trailer

YouTube:
src="

YouTube:
src="

Old 10-10-2012, 05:05 PM   #16
WishfulFairie
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Some of the fillers were HILARIOUS. Especially the one with Shino and/or ostrich

Quote:
Old 10-10-2012, 05:08 PM   #17
LilHinataGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

More are up lol

LHG

Old 10-10-2012, 05:15 PM   #18
Maikeru D. Shinigami
Super High School Level Narcissist
Quasi-Admin

Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via MSN to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via Yahoo to Maikeru D. Shinigami

Sword Art Online and Soul Eater fit with the ones you mentioned.

Others:
Toradora!
Shuffle!
GOSICK
Higurashi
The World God Only Knows
Mirai Nikki
Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun (New Anime, 2 episodes right now)
Angel Beats!
Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai
Digimon Frontier
Elfen Lied
Papa no Iukoto wo Kikinasai!
Ore no Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai
Fate/Stay Night
Inu X Boku SS
Kore wa Zombie Desu Ka?
MM!
The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya

YouTube:
src="
Maikeru D. Shinigami is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 05:26 PM   #19
Uchiha Sora
Has a Keyblade

Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.
Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maikeru D. Shinigami View Post
Sword Art Online and Soul Eater fit with the ones you mentioned.

Others:
Toradora!
Shuffle!
GOSICK
Higurashi
The World God Only Knows
Mirai Nikki
Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun (New Anime, 2 episodes right now)
Angel Beats!
Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai
Digimon Frontier
Elfen Lied
Papa no Iukoto wo Kikinasai!
Ore no Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai
Fate/Stay Night
Inu X Boku SS
Kore wa Zombie Desu Ka?
MM!
The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya
Bolded=Hilarious

Uchiha Sora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 06:14 PM   #20
Devroux

Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann is a must.
Katekyo Hitman Reborn!
Ergo Proxy
Accel World
Evangelion
s-CRY-ed
Speed Grapher
χ Δ|✝ΣR

Devroux is online now   Reply With Quote