Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Role Plays! > The Role Play HQ

The Role Play HQ For all your role playing needs. This is the section for all your roleplays. Bigger roleplays will have their own section.

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 10-09-2012, 08:02 PM   #1
Phazonous
Genin
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: On Great Red's back, chasing after Nyan Cat while holding a toaster.
Posts: 229
Rep Power: 7
Phazonous has completed a tough C-rank mission!Phazonous has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Default A requiem for the fools: Lone vs Ignis

It was raining.

The normally blue sky was completely shrouded by pitch black clouds. And the rain was heavy, its intensity was almost like that of a tropical storm. Anyone would try and find shelter. However, one person didn't. In fact, he just stood there and looked at the rain clouds, water falling on his face. He didn't care though.

His eyes were red with slits. He had jet black hair as well as clothes of the same color, which included gloves, boots and a loose coat. Rather strange attire for a ninja. Also, his expression seemed empty. The young man's name? Ignis. Well, if that is his real name of course.

After staring at the rain for so long, he finally muttered some words, "Lone." he said calm and quietly, "So you managed to find after my disappearance a few months ago." He turned to look at a mysterious figure behind him. His name, as mentioned previously, was Lone, Lone Kenshin. He was not only Ignis' arch-nemesis and rival. He was also his best friend, probably the only one he ever had.

However, that friendship was strained and was later decimated after a series of conflicts caused by none other than Ignis himself. "Have you come to kill me, Lone?" Said Ignis calmly. Blood was dripping from his arm. However it wasn't his. It was supposedly from Lone's beloved, Mizuki Usagi. It was obviously the reason he was here.

Suddenly, Ignis pulled out three kunai with paper bomb tags wrapped around their handles and threw them directly at Lone, "You wish to fight me, right?" He said calmly, "You got your wish then." He waited Lone's move.
__________________
The Reaper of the Moonlight
Phazonous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 09:02 PM   #2
Lone_Espada
Special Jonin Candidate
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: In your mom.
Posts: 13,144
Rep Power: 12
Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Default Re: A requiem for the fools: Lone vs Ignis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phazonous View Post
It was raining.

The normally blue sky was completely shrouded by pitch black clouds. And the rain was heavy, its intensity was almost like that of a tropical storm. Anyone would try and find shelter. However, one person didn't. In fact, he just stood there and looked at the rain clouds, water falling on his face. He didn't care though.

His eyes were red with slits. He had jet black hair as well as clothes of the same color, which included gloves, boots and a loose coat. Rather strange attire for a ninja. Also, his expression seemed empty. The young man's name? Ignis. Well, if that is his real name of course.

After staring at the rain for so long, he finally muttered some words, "Lone." he said calm and quietly, "So you managed to find after my disappearance a few months ago." He turned to look at a mysterious figure behind him. His name, as mentioned previously, was Lone, Lone Kenshin. He was not only Ignis' arch-nemesis and rival. He was also his best friend, probably the only one he ever had.

However, that friendship was strained and was later decimated after a series of conflicts caused by none other than Ignis himself. "Have you come to kill me, Lone?" Said Ignis calmly. Blood was dripping from his arm. However it wasn't his. It was supposedly from Lone's beloved, Mizuki Usagi. It was obviously the reason he was here.

Suddenly, Ignis pulled out three kunai with paper bomb tags wrapped around their handles and threw them directly at Lone, "You wish to fight me, right?" He said calmly, "You got your wish then." He waited Lone's move.
It was raining.

The normally blue sky was completely shrouded by pitch black clouds, and the rain was heavy, its intensity was almost like that of a tropical storm. Anyone else would try and find shelter. However, one person didn't. In fact, he just stood there with the rain crashing against his body, yet he didn't care about it. In fact he didn't care about anything in the world.

His golden eyes shining within the darkness, his long white hair gently flowing with wind, he wore a plain white shirt with blue jeans, and pitch black shoes. Rather strange attire for a ninja, yet the expression on his face was empty. The young man's name? Lone Kenshin.

"Ignis.." Lone repiled, "After all this time you finally show your face..." Ignis and Lone had become, arch-nemesis, rivals, and best friends at one point, nothing in this world could stop then when, they fought together, as a team.... Yet, they only had one problem with each other. Lone was in love with, Mizuki Usagi, who was in love with both of them. Ignis and Mizuki had dated in the past, that was before Lone told her that he loved her, yet after a while both of them got over it.

That was until...... "Yes, I have come to kill you." Lone said calmly, as he saw the blood dripping from Ignis' arm, "YOU KILLED HER!" Lone's eyes started to shine even brighter than before, "WHY? Lone smashed his fist against the ground, causing the earth itself to shake from the chakra he released, "Why did you do it, Ignis..." Suddenly tears started to fall from his eyes, "What was the point of killing her....?" His voice started to crack, as he talked to Ignis, "I'm going to make you pay for this." He quickly wiped the tears away and started to form handsigns,

"Light Style: Laser Beam." Lone released five beams of light from his arm, three of the beams make contact with the kunai's and melt them away into nothing, as the other two beams head towards Ignis with amazing speed. Lone released a burst of chakra into his feet and pushed off the ground into the air, "I'm going to rip you apart this time!" He quickly started to make another set of handsigns, "Light Style: Light Show!" While in the air, Lone started to spin around at an amazing speed, as blades of light rained down towards Ignis. Lone landed on the ground and stood waiting for the next move from Ignis.
__________________




To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

GF:TRS
Lone_Espada is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 04:29 PM   #3
Phazonous
Genin
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: On Great Red's back, chasing after Nyan Cat while holding a toaster.
Posts: 229
Rep Power: 7
Phazonous has completed a tough C-rank mission!Phazonous has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Default Re: A requiem for the fools: Lone vs Ignis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lone_Espada View Post
It was raining.

The normally blue sky was completely shrouded by pitch black clouds, and the rain was heavy, its intensity was almost like that of a tropical storm. Anyone else would try and find shelter. However, one person didn't. In fact, he just stood there with the rain crashing against his body, yet he didn't care about it. In fact he didn't care about anything in the world.

His golden eyes shining within the darkness, his long white hair gently flowing with wind, he wore a plain white shirt with blue jeans, and pitch black shoes. Rather strange attire for a ninja, yet the expression on his face was empty. The young man's name? Lone Kenshin.

"Ignis.." Lone repiled, "After all this time you finally show your face..." Ignis and Lone had become, arch-nemesis, rivals, and best friends at one point, nothing in this world could stop then when, they fought together, as a team.... Yet, they only had one problem with each other. Lone was in love with, Mizuki Usagi, who was in love with both of them. Ignis and Mizuki had dated in the past, that was before Lone told her that he loved her, yet after a while both of them got over it.

That was until...... "Yes, I have come to kill you." Lone said calmly, as he saw the blood dripping from Ignis' arm, "YOU KILLED HER!" Lone's eyes started to shine even brighter than before, "WHY? Lone smashed his fist against the ground, causing the earth itself to shake from the chakra he released, "Why did you do it, Ignis..." Suddenly tears started to fall from his eyes, "What was the point of killing her....?" His voice started to crack, as he talked to Ignis, "I'm going to make you pay for this." He quickly wiped the tears away and started to form handsigns,

"Light Style: Laser Beam." Lone released five beams of light from his arm, three of the beams make contact with the kunai's and melt them away into nothing, as the other two beams head towards Ignis with amazing speed. Lone released a burst of chakra into his feet and pushed off the ground into the air, "I'm going to rip you apart this time!" He quickly started to make another set of handsigns, "Light Style: Light Show!" While in the air, Lone started to spin around at an amazing speed, as blades of light rained down towards Ignis. Lone landed on the ground and stood waiting for the next move from Ignis.
Reacting quickly, Ignis pulled out his two jet black swords and skillfully cut both light beams in half, sending the cut beams somewhere else, "How sloppy, Lone. I thought you were better than that." He remarked. He prepared himself for what was coming next, a storm of light blades raining down from the sky. Holding tight the grips of his swords, he jumped into the storm and disappeared. After a while, he reappeared unscathed and had his swords still in hand. He then threw his swords up in the air and started to quickly weave a series of hand signs, "Lightning Style: Relampago Rompiente" His hands were covered with lightning and as soon as he grabbed his swords again, the energy passed on them, "Fall." He started to swing his swords repeatedly, creating large nine blades of lightning going at intense speeds towards Lone. Should one of them hit, it won't cut him. Instead, it will explode violently, capable of vaporizing anything in range. After the assault, Ignis looked at Lone and waited for his move, "Your turn, you blinded fool." He remarked.
__________________
The Reaper of the Moonlight
Phazonous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 08:28 PM   #4
Lone_Espada
Special Jonin Candidate
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: In your mom.
Posts: 13,144
Rep Power: 12
Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Default Re: A requiem for the fools: Lone vs Ignis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phazonous View Post
Reacting quickly, Ignis pulled out his two jet black swords and skillfully cut both light beams in half, sending the cut beams somewhere else, "How sloppy, Lone. I thought you were better than that." He remarked. He prepared himself for what was coming next, a storm of light blades raining down from the sky. Holding tight the grips of his swords, he jumped into the storm and disappeared. After a while, he reappeared unscathed and had his swords still in hand. He then threw his swords up in the air and started to quickly weave a series of hand signs, "Lightning Style: Relampago Rompiente" His hands were covered with lightning and as soon as he grabbed his swords again, the energy passed on them, "Fall." He started to swing his swords repeatedly, creating large nine blades of lightning going at intense speeds towards Lone. Should one of them hit, it won't cut him. Instead, it will explode violently, capable of vaporizing anything in range. After the assault, Ignis looked at Lone and waited for his move, "Your turn, you blinded fool." He remarked.
"You still don't know anything about me." Lone quicky made a series of hand signs, "Light Style: Golden Flash." In a flash of light, Lone disappeared before the blades of lightning hit him, as he reappeared behind Ignis, "Ignis..." Lone said softly, "Tell me the truth about you." His eyes still shining brightly, "Why did you do all of this?" Lone placed one hand on the hilt of his sword, "You must have a reason.." With a burst of chakra from his feet, Lone was in front of Ignis in the blink of an eye, his sword inches away from cutting off Ignis' head. He spins around and aims to hit Ignis in the stomach with his leg, as he quickly flips away and stops midway from Ignis, "Did it all really mean nothing to you...?" Within the blink of an eye, Lone was making another set of hand signs, "Light Style: Light Cannon." His hands were covered in light, as he aims them at Ignis, "DID SHE MEAN NOTHING TO YOU?!?!" Lone yelled loudly, as he released a massive ball of light towards Ignis, the ball of light moved at an intense speed towards Ignis, anything in it's path would be melted down to nothing within a second of coming into contact with it. Lone stood there waiting for the next move.
__________________




To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

GF:TRS
Lone_Espada is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 01:51 PM   #5
Phazonous
Genin
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: On Great Red's back, chasing after Nyan Cat while holding a toaster.
Posts: 229
Rep Power: 7
Phazonous has completed a tough C-rank mission!Phazonous has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Default Re: A requiem for the fools: Lone vs Ignis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lone_Espada View Post
"You still don't know anything about me." Lone quicky made a series of hand signs, "Light Style: Golden Flash." In a flash of light, Lone disappeared before the blades of lightning hit him, as he reappeared behind Ignis, "Ignis..." Lone said softly, "Tell me the truth about you." His eyes still shining brightly, "Why did you do all of this?" Lone placed one hand on the hilt of his sword, "You must have a reason.." With a burst of chakra from his feet, Lone was in front of Ignis in the blink of an eye, his sword inches away from cutting off Ignis' head. He spins around and aims to hit Ignis in the stomach with his leg, as he quickly flips away and stops midway from Ignis, "Did it all really mean nothing to you...?" Within the blink of an eye, Lone was making another set of hand signs, "Light Style: Light Cannon." His hands were covered in light, as he aims them at Ignis, "DID SHE MEAN NOTHING TO YOU?!?!" Lone yelled loudly, as he released a massive ball of light towards Ignis, the ball of light moved at an intense speed towards Ignis, anything in it's path would be melted down to nothing within a second of coming into contact with it. Lone stood there waiting for the next move.
"Earn the answer when you start fighting in full power." Said Ignis as he quickly pulled a kunai and managed to block the sword. He then jumped back to evade Lone's kick, "Acta non verba, as they say." He said. Returning to his battle pose, Ignis looked at the powerful ball of light, "Wheeeeee~" He whistled, "You REALLY want to kill me, huh?" He managed to evade the attack by simply getting out of the way, "Let me see you try."In a blink of an eye, he appeared above Lone, aiming to hit him in the head with an axe kick. He then appeared behind him with both his swords and aimed to cut his head with one sword and pierce his back with the other, the latter would cripple him and also pierce his stomach in the process. He quickly performed a few hand signs, "Lightning Style: Flecha de Relampago" An large arrow of lightning formed in his right hand, "Know your..." He aimed the arrow at Lone, "PLACE!" He threw it at him, the arrow was traveling at extremely intense speeds and contact with anything will create a very violent and large explosion, annihilating anything in the blast range. Ignis then stood idle, waiting for Lone's next move.
__________________
The Reaper of the Moonlight
Phazonous is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 10:04 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.