Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Manga Discussion

Naruto Manga Discussion All the latest discussions about the Naruto manga (beware, spoilers abound).

Old 10-10-2012, 02:00 AM   #61
WishfulFairie
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: In my own little world that's in my own little head
WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Chapter 605

This chapter was weird...>.>
Usually when people feel betrayed or someone they love dies..., they have a moment of sadness then rage. Obito skipped the rage part and went full on batpoop crazy. My gosh.
But at least this chapter answered questions

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenny
well, war babies come from war, nerd babies from from trees, peace babies come from birds, ect
WishfulFairie is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 02:01 AM   #62
Uchiha Efair
Genin

Uchiha Efair saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

its liek anakin skywalker slaughter overyonce when his mother dead.
In order to survive,we cling to all we know and understand. And we label it reality. But knowledge and understanding are ambiguous. That reality could be an illusion. All humans live with the wrong assumptions.
Uchiha Efair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 02:19 AM   #63
Neve
Chunin Exam Participant

Neve is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Neve is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Neve is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Neve is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Well the person he loved just died in front of him, went on an uncontrollable rage. Understandable. This chapter must have the most blood in it than all chapters
Neve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 02:52 AM   #64
thenewguy
Apprentice Genin

thenewguy is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

So it only takes one person dieing for obito to gain the mangekyou but sasuke seeing his parents and the rest of his clan die wasn't enough for him to get the mangekyou and in one year obito goes from two tomoe to mangekyou but it takes sasuke three years to go from three tomoe to mangekyou.
thenewguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 04:08 AM   #65
LilHinataGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to LilHinataGirl Send a message via Yahoo to LilHinataGirl Send a message via Skype™ to LilHinataGirl

Mmmmm
Well we know that obito has a split personality since zetsu is part of his body... I say if obito didn't have zetsu yeah he would freak out but he wouldn't turn against Kakashi n the village over just rin. Really now? I really didn't like this chapter much :/

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

LHG

LilHinataGirl is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 04:42 AM   #66
megabbaut
Debby Downer

megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Guys, don't compare Obito's MS to Sasuke's. It obviously works differently (i.e. jutsu and design) so the method of getting it must be different too.

Also when Sasuke saw his clan die he didn't have the Sharingan at the time. When he found out Itachi did it, only then did he develop the Sharingan.

My theme:
YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
My Battle Theme:
YouTube:
src="
GT & PSN: VesicantDegree1
megabbaut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 05:11 AM   #67
DrKage
Chunin Exam Participant

DrKage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DrKage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DrKage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DrKage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DrKage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DrKage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DrKage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

I doubt Rin was an average ninja since she was assigned to Minato's team. Maybe she had some unknown kekkei or some other chakra qualities or something that the Mist ninja were after. And Kakashi had to kill her so whatever it was wouldn't fall into enemy hands because it looked like they were really outnumbered.
DrKage is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 05:13 AM   #68
Noctis Arashi
is rapidly losing blood from Naijeru's jugular attack
Formerly Susanoo

Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Noctis Arashi

Do you guys not remember how one gets MS? By killing your best friend.

Kakashi killed Rin. Eyes linked, they both get MS.

Sasuke didn't kill his best friend when Itatchi killed the clan. No MS. The means of obtaining sharingan, and obtaining MS are entirely different.
Grand Master Roleplayer
Just Call Me Legendary Hoe -Fliparrachii Approved
Old 10-10-2012, 05:55 AM   #69
Phariah824
Chunin Exam Participant

Phariah824 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

like was pointed out. you need to kill someone close to you, or see you friend kill yo friend i am guessing. Sasuke never seen any of his family die, they were already dead.

others have pointed out that Rin was a Mist spy. it is very plausible. another option i prefer is that they were on a Leaf mission. they find out that the Mist has gone Bloody. she gains some key info. as they were escaping they get caught. she fell under the genjutsu of enemy nin before. she tells Kakashi to kill her so she doesn't suffer torture.

Oct.15 2009 i survived Madara's first attack of turning back time
Phariah824 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 06:01 AM   #70
slyfoxx
Chunin Exam Participant

slyfoxx completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.slyfoxx completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.slyfoxx completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.slyfoxx completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.slyfoxx completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.slyfoxx completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.slyfoxx completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.slyfoxx completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.slyfoxx completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.slyfoxx completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.slyfoxx completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.slyfoxx completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

bloody overkill!!! Drip drip......
slyfoxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 06:15 AM   #71
Larry01239
Special Jonin Candidate

Larry01239 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Larry01239 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Larry01239 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Larry01239 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Larry01239 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Larry01239 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

I'm more inclined to believe that Rin was not a spy but either a Jinchuuriki candidate or she had some sort of Kekkei Genkai(Thinking wood style) that the Bloody Mist wanted. Rin and Kakashi knew they were outnumbered, so she asked him to kill her instead of being taken captive.
Larry01239 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 06:38 AM   #72
mrsticky005

mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by senseinobulge View Post
haha Kakashi killed Rin on purpose....what a bloody hypocrite. Even if Rin was a spy, you don't chidori her heart like that. damn brutal
Why does that make him a hypocrite?
Spies are traitors. Traitors die.

Spam once and the forum will be annoyed.
Spam twice and warnings will be deployed
Spam thrice and a infraction you will receive
Spam 8,984 times and a FAIL Agent you''ll soon be.

...At least in my case.
mrsticky005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 06:58 AM   #73
THE susanoo
Genin Elite

THE susanoo has completed a tough C-rank mission!THE susanoo has completed a tough C-rank mission!THE susanoo has completed a tough C-rank mission!

loving the ultimate rage kills, just wondering what it was like if hashirama ever got bloodlusted..... rins body is a targer for the hunter-nins, just like kakashi explained about zabuza, she must of been a spy
Old 10-10-2012, 07:02 AM   #74
BMC1994
Special Jonin Candidate
BG Moderator

BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Kakashi fainting was weird especially before he saw obito. I mean your the killer not the victim :S
Probably to avoid obito completely murking him.

Even weirder kakashi did not realize he had MS until the timeskip really? I mean this is atleast like 10 years ago and he conviently realizes it when someone tries to take over the world :S.

I wonder what made rin so special she must have some gewd ***** j/k.

Although the plot is still bad i did like the action in this chapter nice and bloody/brutal murking. I knew that little branch was wood release but i wonder why he stopped using it.I also like the style of wood release it was more spiky/lethal then hashiramas i wonder if he could ever use something like that in battle. The moon+mokuton+bloodpool shot was nice and badass. The reason is still stupid though.

lame plot. Nice action. Starting to remind me of bleach.

Dont think rin is a missing nin. If that were so they would just kill her. But they wanted the corps for some gekkei genkai or something. Who knows rin might be senju/uzumaki. Since the entire sotry revolves around them anyways.

Quote:
on black person kage when his susuano grabbed him and he put him in ms genjutsu with tsuki.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Souret
Yes

Last edited by BMC1994; 10-10-2012 at 07:09 AM.
BMC1994 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 07:38 AM   #75
Phariah824
Chunin Exam Participant

Phariah824 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMC1994 View Post
Kakashi fainting was weird especially before he saw obito. I mean your the killer not the victim :S
Probably to avoid obito completely murking him.

Even weirder kakashi did not realize he had MS until the timeskip really? I mean this is atleast like 10 years ago and he conviently realizes it when someone tries to take over the world :S.

I wonder what made rin so special she must have some gewd ***** j/k.

Although the plot is still bad i did like the action in this chapter nice and bloody/brutal murking. I knew that little branch was wood release but i wonder why he stopped using it.I also like the style of wood release it was more spiky/lethal then hashiramas i wonder if he could ever use something like that in battle. The moon+mokuton+bloodpool shot was nice and badass. The reason is still stupid though.

lame plot. Nice action. Starting to remind me of bleach.

Dont think rin is a missing nin. If that were so they would just kill her. But they wanted the corps for some gekkei genkai or something. Who knows rin might be senju/uzumaki. Since the entire sotry revolves around them anyways.
he fainted for multiple reasons most likely. shock, exhaustion, the MS activating knocking him out because he isn't an Uchiha, ect... that is not a flaw in the story.

him not activating the MS. he is a non Uchiha and didn't know he had it. he passed out so never even knew he had it. he is also said to not have a large chakra pool. as we see in the present it has taken practice to even use it as much as he has. so as a kid i seriously doubt he could use it. again it isn't a flaw in the story.

the plot is so far ok. i was disappointed w/ Obito being Tobi but it has been done ok so far still more story to tell.

Oct.15 2009 i survived Madara's first attack of turning back time
Phariah824 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 07:45 AM   #76
BMC1994
Special Jonin Candidate
BG Moderator

BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Its not like its the first time he sees a close friend 'die' aka obito so shock shoudlnt be doing it. Had enough chakra for chidori and clothes look okay so i dont think he is exhausted.

I am not saying he could use MS just that he could have found out earlier that he had it i mean there must have been plenty of oppertunity considering he copied 1000 jutsu which requires alot of battles to do. Or atleast he could felt that he had some kind of level beyond or something but didnt know how to unleash it. Or atleast shouldve noted that his eye felt weird for a moment idk.

Not being a natural uchiha is an nice explanation but i am still not buying it.

Quote:
on black person kage when his susuano grabbed him and he put him in ms genjutsu with tsuki.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Souret
Yes
BMC1994 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 08:07 AM   #77
Maikeru D. Shinigami
Super High School Level Narcissist
Quasi-Admin

Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via MSN to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via Yahoo to Maikeru D. Shinigami

Rin was at the entrance ceremony. How would a little ass girl be able to dupe an entire village as a missing ninja? Rin's not from the Mist.

YouTube:
src="
Maikeru D. Shinigami is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 08:11 AM   #78
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoxHead View Post
Indeed. I'd rather have a bad Obito than a shameless genjutsu plot device >.>
*badass

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsticky005 View Post
Why does that make him a hypocrite?
Spies are traitors. Traitors die.
Yeah, and what's was wrong with Obito? The Mist ninja were trying to save Rin. He is the real hypocrite, killing for no reason.

Wooster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 08:11 AM   #79
Vivi
Little Miss Spoiler
Formerly V-Valentine
Jonin

Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Way I see it, Rin as either a Jinchuuriki or probably a Uzumaki-Senju.

Jessie>Tifa and Aeris.
Vivi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 08:50 AM   #80
Hinata126
Chunin Exam Proctor

Hinata126 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hinata126 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hinata126 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hinata126 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hinata126 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hinata126 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

So its the answere to all our questions about how Kakashi got the mangekur sharingan, its becous he killed Rin, Right.

But why did Kakashi kill here!!!

Member of the Village Hidden In The Shadows and proud.
Owner Of the
Offitial FCs.

Spoiler:

Hinata126 is offline   Reply With Quote