Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Manga Discussion

Naruto Manga Discussion All the latest discussions about the Naruto manga (beware, spoilers abound).

Old 10-09-2012, 10:07 PM   #21
PrinceofPeace
Banned

PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.
Default Re: Chapter 605

wait is the chapter out? Can someone PM me where I can read it or send me a link PLEASE
PrinceofPeace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 10:07 PM   #22
ItsDaKillaNinja
Freshmen Academy Student

ItsDaKillaNinja is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Maybe this whole Rin/Kakashi thing is like Naruto/Sasuke. Maybe someone from the Hidden Mist Village promised Rin that if she came to him that he would bring Obito back to life, and they could live happily ever after. With that theory, the guy who promised Rin that would ultimately be Madara or one of his lackies.

The Mist Ninja that Kakashi/Rin were "Fighting" would be similar to the Sound Ninja 5 that the Sasuke Retrieval Squad had to face. The only difference would be is that Kakashi was more badass than Naruto and actually killed Rin because she was now considered a missing nin. Another theory is that Kakashi could have killed Rin because she wanted to be with Obito so bad she begged Kakashi to do it.

The truth behind Madara luring Rin to the Hidden Mist would be fuel for Obito? Or perhaps she has a hidden ability that is so amazing it would help bring the Moon's Eye Plan to fruition faster, perhaps she possessed an unknown tailed beast? Or the Juubi chakra? Highly unlikely, but would make sense why the guys still wanted her body.

Though out of all these theories they really make no sense, because if Rin was a Missing Nin... Why would her name be engraved on the Stone of Heroes or whatever its called.
Old 10-09-2012, 10:07 PM   #23
Devy
Apprentice Genin

Location: In your keyboard, making you look at cat pictures...
Devy has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Devy has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Devy has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Devy has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Devy has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Devy has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Devy has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wooster View Post
I thought a shinobi that doesn't follow the rules is scum, but one that abandons his freiends is worse than scum. What does that make one that kills his friends?
She probably asked him to kill her. She sacrificed herself to save the reputation of both villages and her sanity. Imagine if word got out that the 4th Hokage trained a Hidden Mist spy? Oh boy...shitstorm would ensue.
Devy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 10:07 PM   #24
zerosameri

zerosameri just might be Kage someday.
zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

oh oh oh oh, Rin was being used and she didn't even know it. The only way to keep the info she has from spreading was to kill her. I get it.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

zerosameri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 10:09 PM   #25
Devroux

Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

There was a lot of blood. It was cool.
χ Δ|✝ΣR

Devroux is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 10:09 PM   #26
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Interesting that they still needed her body, she have some secret jutsu too?

Dev, knows what he is talking about *high five*

Wooster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 10:11 PM   #27
Devy
Apprentice Genin

Devy has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Devy has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Devy has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Devy has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Devy has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Devy has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Devy has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItsDaKillaNinja View Post
Though out of all these theories they really make no sense, because if Rin was a Missing Nin... Why would her name be engraved on the Stone of Heroes or whatever its called.
She is on the stone simply because nobody knows her true past. It's similar to how modern day governments won't tell you if one of their spies died in a foreign country. It's covered up and they are labelled a hero.

This is most likely what happened. Konoha most likely learned what happened from Kakashi and they decided it would be better if the public and everyone else except for the Kage and the council thought she died in the war or by ambush. Doing this also discredits anything the Hidden Mist would try to tell the people of Konoha, calling her a "Spy" or a "traitor" they wouldn't believe it because it just seems too ridiculous.

Quote:
Interesting that they still needed her body, she have some secret jutsu too?

Dev, knows what he is talking about *high five*
*High-five*

Anyways, I don't think she did. But she did have vital information about Konoha, Yondaime, and the inner workings of his FTG Technique. So, they would probably just keep her alive until that info was extracted and then dispose of her.
Old 10-09-2012, 10:11 PM   #28
PrinceofPeace
Banned

PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

oerueofjsadfsadfnalk

I can not find this flam blam chapter where are you

Help please
Old 10-09-2012, 10:11 PM   #29
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato
Aiding Kakashi, Yamato, & Iruka

Location: Konohagakure, with the people dearest to me. Aiding Kakashi on the battlefield and saving Yamato!
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

yea. the bloody tree part was probably the best thing ive seen since forever

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
03-02, 13:09 The Immortal Watch Dog
You got Daph Rice, everyone got her
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl
[1/7/2014 9:25:36 AM] Tuus Deus(CoP): I know Daph spends all her time staring at Kakashi pictures

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
Kakashi pretending to get stabbed by Obito because he's such a nice guy and doesn't want Obito to feel about about sucking so much
Quote:
I would just like you to know that I am awesome.
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
I disagree. The best way to get rep from Daph is to be me.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 10:12 PM   #30
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Best thing since the Hashirama tree Danzo made

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrinceofPeace View Post
oerueofjsadfsadfnalk

I can not find this flam blam chapter where are you

Help please
Type in www.google.com
Then insert Naruto 605
Click on results

Old 10-09-2012, 10:14 PM   #31
Uchiha Efair
Genin

Uchiha Efair saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
I thought a shinobi that doesn't follow the rules is scum, but one that abandons his freiends is worse than scum. What does that make one that kills his friends?
gai sensei would say, "beyond of the worse than scum."
In order to survive,we cling to all we know and understand. And we label it reality. But knowledge and understanding are ambiguous. That reality could be an illusion. All humans live with the wrong assumptions.
Uchiha Efair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 10:18 PM   #32
Uchiha Efair
Genin

kakashi broke his promise!
In order to survive,we cling to all we know and understand. And we label it reality. But knowledge and understanding are ambiguous. That reality could be an illusion. All humans live with the wrong assumptions.
Old 10-09-2012, 10:20 PM   #33
PrinceofPeace
Banned

Wow thanks for the help but now I wish I never found the chapter!!

Do not get me wrong I loved the blood! I think it is a new record for the series!

But come one They skiped all the way to MS?!?!?!

Saskue saw his parents dies and his clan !! That is way more emotional than one girl!

Vivi's theory is making more and more sense! I kinda like the idea but I doubt Rin could handle a bijju! ANd why pick her anway?

I doubt there was a bijju in Rin cuz if there were the bijju would need to be born again or something
Old 10-09-2012, 10:22 PM   #34
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato
Aiding Kakashi, Yamato, & Iruka

Location: Konohagakure, with the people dearest to me. Aiding Kakashi on the battlefield and saving Yamato!
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

i think she was like kabuto.

the mist needed her body to learn about the leaf secrets and stuff. maybe

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
03-02, 13:09 The Immortal Watch Dog
You got Daph Rice, everyone got her
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl
[1/7/2014 9:25:36 AM] Tuus Deus(CoP): I know Daph spends all her time staring at Kakashi pictures

Quote:
Kakashi pretending to get stabbed by Obito because he's such a nice guy and doesn't want Obito to feel about about sucking so much
Quote:
I would just like you to know that I am awesome.
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
I disagree. The best way to get rep from Daph is to be me.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 10:23 PM   #35
Devroux

Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

If Kakashi was just killing Rin out of duty, then why does he still have all this pent up guilt?
χ Δ|✝ΣR

Devroux is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 10:25 PM   #36
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Wow thanks for the help but now I wish I never found the chapter!!

Do not get me wrong I loved the blood! I think it is a new record for the series!

But come one They skiped all the way to MS?!?!?!

Saskue saw his parents dies and his clan !! That is way more emotional than one girl!

Vivi's theory is making more and more sense! I kinda like the idea but I doubt Rin could handle a bijju! ANd why pick her anway?

I doubt there was a bijju in Rin cuz if there were the bijju would need to be born again or something
But Sasuke's parents weren't his best friend, Itachi was.
Anywho, Kakashi did actually kill Rin and Obito saw it through his eyes, so it was like he killed her.

Nah, I think Rin is just a spy.

Old 10-09-2012, 10:25 PM   #37
Roronoa Zoro
The Demon Cutting Emperor
Formerly DaL4stUch1ha

Location: Getting ready to enter Joker's Tournament in the New World
Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Send a message via Skype™ to Roronoa Zoro

Wow man Obito went in and slaughtered everyone....

J
ust Call Me Bl4ck-Lav3nder Hoe -JAFL ScrappY Approves!

Assassin's Creed IV Black Flags Trailer
YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

Assassin's
Creed III Trailer

YouTube:
src="

Assassin's Creed Revelation Trailer
YouTube:
src="

Roronoa Zoro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 10:25 PM   #38
Devy
Apprentice Genin

Quote:

Not a Biiju. She had information for the Hidden Mist and they needed her live body to extract it. She was picked because she is an attractive female medical-nin that can be inserted into any team. So that increases the chances of acquiring more intel for the Mist.

Not Biiju. Rogue Spy
Old 10-09-2012, 10:27 PM   #39
PrinceofPeace
Banned

I agree the bijju theory is fun... but too far-fethced! Their are too many questions and issus with it
Old 10-09-2012, 10:29 PM   #40
Uchiha Efair
Genin

meibi rin has something important that mist ninja need. meibi the mist ninja need medisin to recover from wound, but kakashi stop them before they git rin.