Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Narutoverse

Narutoverse For all the debates involving characters from the Naruto series.

View Poll Results: The Ghost or the Psychic?
Inoichi Yamanaka 2 25.00%
Dan Kato 5 62.50%
Tie 1 12.50%
Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-26-2012, 05:54 PM   #21
Hotarubi Hyuuga
Special Jonin Candidate

Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Default Re: Inoichi vs Dan

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrinceofPeace View Post
@Wish
-Inochi could hide in the mouth/thoat not the stomach (of the bigger animals-snake)

@hyuga
- you're right on summoning part

Akamrua is a NINJA animal... you can not prove that the animals in the forest of Death were NINJA animals

Yes Karin sensed Akamaru cuz he is a NINJA animal but their were plenty of other animals around the area that she did not sense

SHOW ME!!!!!!!!!! I want chaps and page please

I don't think he created the jutsu...it might have been a clan thing?!?!?! I am most likely wrong but I will check later. Dan did not show the ability and some jonin are not as good as others. Itachi easily was better than jonin when he was younger and as a chunnin! We have not seen the trap/chakra control from dan.

Sharing chakra with other animals...
- risky -that the other animals will not attack
They wouldn't be able to touch him because he is ghost
-unlikely -animals in the forest are NINJA animals
never said that they were
-time wasting- finding and sharing chakra
he doesn't have to picky squirrels and bugs will do just fine
-Draining - giving chakra evenly to others
maybe, but not really
- Foolish- do not move at the same speeds of a human
some animals are faster than humans and it would confuse inoichi since he wouldn't be able to tell which one is Dan who also would be moving faster than a human, since he is a ghost
I don't have much time to be on here because I have to go somewhere, but seem to have this really bad and I'm not trying to be rude, but you don't read sometimes.

I did not say that the animals in the forest of death were ninja animals, however, all the ninja animals that exist now were once just normal animals themselves.

I said that it was stated that chakra exist within all living things, so unless animals are non living then they have chakra as well.

We've already been through the chapter page things, I'm not even good with episode numbers, but it was defiantly mentioned before the before the chunin exams were over so look somewhere between the zabuza arc and the chunin exams, it was said by either Sakura or Kakashi so you don't have to bother with what everyone else says.

animals do have chakra, remember when they were looking for the bikochu beetle, Hinata could see the chakra in side all of the bugs.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
O M F G !Those rocks look like Cinnamon Toast Crunch!!

"You are required to do nothing, least of all believe. Shut one's eyes tight or open one's arms wide, either way, one's a fool." -Flemeth
Hotarubi Hyuuga is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2012, 06:22 PM   #22
PrinceofPeace
Banned

PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotarubi Hyuuga View Post
I don't have much time to be on here because I have to go somewhere, but seem to have this really bad and I'm not trying to be rude, but you don't read sometimes.
same with you. I asked you questions that need answers

I did not say that the animals in the forest of death were ninja animals, however, all the ninja animals that exist now were once just normal animals themselves.
proof??

I said that it was stated that chakra exist within all living things, so unless animals are non living then they have chakra as well.
You say this but again I ask CHAPTER AND PAGE PLEASE

We've already been through the chapter page things, I'm not even good with episode numbers, but it was defiantly mentioned before the before the chunin exams were over so look somewhere between the zabuza arc and the chunin exams, it was said by either Sakura or Kakashi so you don't have to bother with what everyone else says.
If you can not prove it than I am sorry I can not take your word for it. I am not going to do your work and find out information for you. If every living thing had chakra than everyone could be a ninja. Also I plants would have chakra too so ninja could abosrb the chakra from the plants. Look at the villagers some do not have chakra abilities. Like the cat owner (wife of fire Damiyo) she does not have chakra and the damiyo's do not have chakra

animals do have chakra, remember when they were looking for the bikochu beetle, Hinata could see the chakra in side all of the bugs
hinta also saw trees. THe Byukugan gives the user x-ray vision. They do not ONLY see chakra they see physical stuff as well
true
if the animals in the forest are not NINJA animals then they do not have chakra
I did not say it would waste much time
Inochi would notice that a chakra source was bigger than another
what animal is faster than Ghost Dan???
PrinceofPeace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2012, 06:38 PM   #23
Hotarubi Hyuuga
Special Jonin Candidate

Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Quote:
true
if the animals in the forest are not NINJA animals then they do not have chakra
I did not say it would waste much time
Inochi would notice that a chakra source was bigger than another
what animal is faster than Ghost Dan???
Fine whatever, I'll go watch the episodes again and tell you which one to watch.

The people in the village could become ninja if they wanted to, some just choose not to, not everyone wants to be a ninja. I mean I'd want to be ninja....but everyone is not me are they.

True the byakugan can see physical things, but as we all know, chakra looks like blue fire and that's what she saw then she was looking at the bugs everything else just looked like a negative.

It was explained already that summon creatures were animals that learned the way of the ninja, I'll go ahead and watch those to and tell you what episode. I know that because Naruto asked how it was that they could talk and do jutsu and then I believe that it was either kakashi or Jiraya who explained it to him, more than likely it was Kakashi, but still.

Alright, it looks like everybody is ready so I'll be back later.

And also, while I'm still talking to you.......boy you need to help me with these dang rules, I told you what I needed and you still haven't said anything back to me.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"You are required to do nothing, least of all believe. Shut one's eyes tight or open one's arms wide, either way, one's a fool." -Flemeth
Old 09-26-2012, 08:06 PM   #24
PrinceofPeace
Banned

PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

The chakra given would still not be enough

1-they would be smaller than Dan
2-They would move differently
3-Dan would be wasting his ghost chakra/energy/time
Old 09-26-2012, 10:18 PM   #25
BMC1994
Special Jonin Candidate
BG Moderator

BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

And what should be stopping dan(ny) from going ghost from the opposite side of the forrest where mind body disturbance probably wouldnt even work because its would be 1 out of range, 2 there are tons of trees blocking him , and then lolpossesing him Dan makes him jump of a cliff or a large tree/whateverwouldkillhim and be done with it again?

Quote:
on black person kage when his susuano grabbed him and he put him in ms genjutsu with tsuki.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Souret
Yes

Last edited by BMC1994; 10-13-2012 at 01:56 AM.
BMC1994 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2012, 04:23 PM   #26
PrinceofPeace
Banned

1-How does Dan find inochi?
2-Inochi can sense and avoid Dan
Old 09-27-2012, 11:37 PM   #27
BMC1994
Special Jonin Candidate
BG Moderator

BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Scout the forrest until he sees inoichi.

Can he even sense ghosts?

Even if he could there is nothing he could do about dan flying around and looking for him.

Quote:
on black person kage when his susuano grabbed him and he put him in ms genjutsu with tsuki.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Souret
Yes
BMC1994 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2012, 09:24 AM   #28
PrinceofPeace
Banned

which waste time

it is chakra.... so yeah

hiding withing trees or animals. Dan does not have hawk eyes
Old 10-09-2012, 10:05 AM   #29
Hotarubi Hyuuga
Special Jonin Candidate

OK I finally got my internet fixed so I can now watch the episodes that I need to watch to prove my point about the animals, because for some reason my internet wouldn't let me watch any videos and logged me out of everything.

However, before I come back with that, proof that animals have chakra is Sakura and Ino.

In their training they had to use the mystical palms technique to heal animals. Sakura healed a fish and a bird and Ino also healed a fish as far as I know.

The mystical palms technique requires to user to send their chakra into the targets chakra flow to heal them and they can over load their chakra flow to knock them out like Kabuto did with Kiba.

I've also read more about chakra and it says That chakra is a form of energy in all living beings, but certain groups such as ninja have learn how to make more and release it outside of their bodies to preform special techniques known as jutsu.

So do you still doubt that all living things have chakra or do I have do go back and watch these episodes to prove it to you now that my internet has been fixed, because I have no problem doing that if you need more proof and I can send you link to where I read up on chakra to find that out.

However, if you need further proof I'll be happy to watch those episodes now that my Internets fixed.

Old 10-09-2012, 09:06 PM   #30
PrinceofPeace
Banned

No but Inochi can tell which is a human because his chakra levels will be higher
Old 10-12-2012, 10:44 PM   #31
Hotarubi Hyuuga
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
No but Inochi can tell which is a human because his chakra levels will be higher
So now there's something else wrong because usually when someone else writes something it fills the envelope with paper...mine hasn't been doing that for a while now.

However, is Inoichi in or outside of his body because I need to know that for my next point.

Also I think we just do the test run for the challenge thread and figure out how many slots people take up on the way.

Old 10-12-2012, 10:48 PM   #32
Dragon Style
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: I'm watching you in the bushes with Itachi because that's what we do, we watch you in the bushes
Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Oh Danny boy, the pipes, the pipes are calling.......or at least I think that's how the song went, but um

Dragon Style: Just Saying No Jutsu!!

In 13 ghost, the psychic was killed by the ghost, now I'm not saying that this is what would happen in this fight, but I can't help but think that it would.

My Little Sister Friend: HinataKitty X3

Dragon Style: Anime me no Jutsu!

Dragon Style is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2012, 12:46 PM   #33
PrinceofPeace
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotarubi Hyuuga View Post
So now there's something else wrong because usually when someone else writes something it fills the envelope with paper...mine hasn't been doing that for a while now.
??????

However, is Inoichi in or outside of his body because I need to know that for my next point.
at the start he is in his body unless he actives a mind like jutsu

Also I think we just do the test run for the challenge thread and figure out how many slots people take up on the way.
????
Did not understand most you said
Old 10-13-2012, 04:25 PM   #34
Hotarubi Hyuuga
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Did not understand most you said
You know when someone post something on the thread how it usually have the envelope filled with paper next to it, my computer wasn't showing that yesterday.

The Naruto challenge thread, remember you were supposed to helping me with it?

Old 11-26-2012, 11:28 PM   #35
Devils Lawyer
Special Jonin Candidate

Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Dan should be better by a good margin considering the level they put him at in the village.
Devils Lawyer is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 08:52 AM   #36
PrinceofPeace
Banned

you win this time HH

Tags
dan, ghost, inoichi, kato, psychic, yamanaka