Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Mall > Series Discussion

Series Discussion Got a favorite Anime or Manga you'd like to talk about? Maybe a Light or Visual Novel you think is interesting? Bring it all here!

Old 09-21-2012, 12:57 AM   #2441
Noctis Arashi
is rapidly losing blood from Naijeru's jugular attack
Formerly Susanoo

Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Noctis Arashi
Default Re: Fairy Tail Discussion/Fan Club

Ah, the current filler is pretty good. It has time skip oracion seis.

I've always hated Minerva. Always. I can't stand her.
Grand Master Roleplayer
Just Call Me Legendary Hoe -Fliparrachii Approved
Old 09-21-2012, 01:03 AM   #2442
LilHinataGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to LilHinataGirl Send a message via Yahoo to LilHinataGirl Send a message via Skype™ to LilHinataGirl

lol awwww don't spoil what'll happen

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

LHG

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

LilHinataGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2012, 01:04 AM   #2443
Noctis Arashi
Formerly Susanoo

Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

It's not a spoiler. They're pretty evident from the beginning.

On a partially related note, I really love Fairy Tail openings. All of them.
Grand Master Roleplayer
Old 09-21-2012, 01:46 AM   #2444
LilHinataGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to LilHinataGirl Send a message via Yahoo to LilHinataGirl Send a message via Skype™ to LilHinataGirl

^lololol okay good!

and same! The endings are cool too

LHG

LilHinataGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2012, 01:51 AM   #2445
Noctis Arashi
Formerly Susanoo

Awards Showcase

I'm pretty eh with the endings. But, whatever. xD
Grand Master Roleplayer
Old 09-21-2012, 02:30 AM   #2446
Vivi
Little Miss Spoiler
Formerly V-Valentine
Jonin

Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Spoiler:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA GEMMA GOT ONE SHOTTED!!after declaring weak shits got nothing to do in the guild.HAHA

Jessie>Tifa and Aeris.
Vivi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2012, 02:31 AM   #2447
Noctis Arashi
Formerly Susanoo

Awards Showcase

I'm more concerned with Minerva. I just want her to die. Just, combust or something. In a spontaneous and violent manner.
Grand Master Roleplayer
Old 09-21-2012, 08:30 AM   #2448
Devroux

Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Pretty intense. Sabertooth was about to get rid of the two people that are renown for being the strongest in the guild. Too bad the leader had to be an ass.
χ Δ|✝ΣR

Devroux is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2012, 10:29 AM   #2449
Ohako
Special Jonin Candidate

Ohako has completed a tough C-rank mission!Ohako has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noctis Arashi View Post
I was kinda hoping to see more of what the sabertooth boss could do. But, I am satisfied with him dying anyhow.

Sting and Rouge are becoming my favorite characters very slowly.

BTW, does anyone watch the anime? Any thoughts on the current filler?
I watch the anime and yes I do enjoy this filler. Its not bad at all. Did you see that random takeover Elfman used? That was different.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vivi View Post
Spoiler:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA GEMMA GOT ONE SHOTTED!!after declaring weak shits got nothing to do in the guild.HAHA
Spoiler:
Yeah I really enjoyed that. The grumpy old man deserved that. I never thought I would see such brutality in Fairy Tail. I am still hoping to the final survival game with everyone before this eclipse plan takes action.

O~kun

GF:Jhokage613
I LOVE MY MOMMY, GAARA'S GIRL <3
Glaring buddy and sweet little sis~Animelover
E is for Erza
~DOLLARS~

Ohako is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2012, 08:33 AM   #2450
Devroux

Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Zealconis was hilarious. xD
χ Δ|✝ΣR

Old 10-01-2012, 06:40 PM   #2451
Opacityzero
Genin

Opacityzero has completed a tough C-rank mission!Opacityzero has completed a tough C-rank mission!Opacityzero has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Send a message via Skype™ to Opacityzero

Spoiler:
So a Dragon Slayer made into a Dragon. No wonder it was so strong, it was a person who already had the power to kill a dragon made into a literal dragon lol

Im curious where the god slayer magic ties in. It was mentioned before. But round 2 with Acnologia? Yes plz.
"Our individuality is all that we have. There are those that barter it for security, those who repress it for what they believe is the betterment of the whole society, but blessed in the twinkle of the morning star is the one who nurtures it and rides it in grace and love and wit, from peculiar station to peculiar station along life."

єtєrnαl prσхч

Nova
Opacityzero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 08:15 PM   #2452
Ohako
Special Jonin Candidate

Ohako has completed a tough C-rank mission!Ohako has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Opacityzero View Post
Spoiler:
So a Dragon Slayer made into a Dragon. No wonder it was so strong, it was a person who already had the power to kill a dragon made into a literal dragon lol

Im curious where the god slayer magic ties in. It was mentioned before. But round 2 with Acnologia? Yes plz.
Spoiler:
yes i found that quite interesting especially the dragon war and everythingl i wonder what slayer magic that green dragon had o well.

O~kun

E is for Erza
~DOLLARS~

Old 10-04-2012, 03:00 PM   #2453
Devroux

Awards Showcase

Bastard higher ups, always manipulating their power.
χ Δ|✝ΣR

Old 10-04-2012, 03:12 PM   #2454
Bazk
Genin Elite

Bazk is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Bazk is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Bazk is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Bazk is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

the current fillers was worthless stopped watching them but finally the sabertooth arc is beginning next . is it okay to discuss the manga here dont wanna spoil anything xD
Bazk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 03:29 PM   #2455
Devroux

Awards Showcase

That's what we've been doing, so I hope so. xD
χ Δ|✝ΣR

Old 10-04-2012, 03:39 PM   #2456
Ohako
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bazk View Post
the current fillers was worthless stopped watching them but finally the sabertooth arc is beginning next . is it okay to discuss the manga here dont wanna spoil anything xD
Just put what you discuss in spoilers, not everyone that reads this is caught up in the manga.

O~kun

E is for Erza
~DOLLARS~

Old 10-09-2012, 05:56 PM   #2457
Ohako
Special Jonin Candidate

Just Finished the ep, leave it to Fairy Tail openings to spoil the whole arc in the opening.
Spoiler:
For some reason i thought Orga had blonde hair, but it was cool to see Rogue and Sting. I really like Lector's voice it will be sad when "that" part comes

O~kun

E is for Erza
~DOLLARS~

Old 10-09-2012, 06:08 PM   #2458
Noctis Arashi
Formerly Susanoo

Awards Showcase

I always thought Lecter was black, and when I saw him I was like, wdf? WHAT IS THIS?!
Grand Master Roleplayer
Old 10-09-2012, 06:19 PM   #2459
Bazk
Genin Elite

Bazk is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Bazk is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Bazk is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Bazk is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

yeah didnt like the coloring of sting or lecter :/
Bazk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 07:23 PM   #2460
Ohako
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noctis Arashi View Post
I always thought Lecter was black, and when I saw him I was like, wdf? WHAT IS THIS?!
LOL yeah same here I was thrown off by the odd red

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bazk View Post
yeah didnt like the coloring of sting or lecter :/
I thought Sting was fine.

O~kun

E is for Erza
~DOLLARS~

Tags
chapter 299, fairy tail, gildart alone