Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Role Plays! > The Role Play HQ

The Role Play HQ For all your role playing needs. This is the section for all your roleplays. Bigger roleplays will have their own section.

Old 09-18-2012, 02:15 PM   #41
Noctis Arashi
is rapidly losing blood from Naijeru's jugular attack
Formerly Susanoo

Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Noctis Arashi
Default Re: Ultimate RP Tournament!

Approved.
Grand Master Roleplayer
Just Call Me Legendary Hoe -Fliparrachii Approved
Old 09-20-2012, 01:00 PM   #42
ILIKEPIE
ILIKETURTLES
WS-Genin

ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Name: Kani Aero
Description (please make this 2-3 sentences, or a picture):
Spoiler:

Powers (will be evaluated): creates spiders that can create webs or explode and has wind powers.
Weapons: Chainsaw
Extra (Anything important that doesn't fit in the above categories): can use spiders as a shield as well.

yay last second character

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Spoiler:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:
pie like pies XD (put this in your siggy and I give free pie)

Kani wuuuuuuz here.
IG was here
ILIKEPIE is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2012, 09:28 PM   #43
Noctis Arashi
Formerly Susanoo

Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

It'll start friday.

@Pie- Approved.

I'll post the match-ups momentarily.
Grand Master Roleplayer
Old 09-20-2012, 09:51 PM   #44
Noctis Arashi
Formerly Susanoo

Awards Showcase

ROUND ONE MATCHUPS!

Spoiler:
3. Devroux Alter vs 9. Shinmaru Celerita
11. Nactis Arashee vs 6. Violette Labier
4. Ihsara Sitcon vs 10. Rose Vermillion
8. Jim Banjo vs 12. Kani Aero
5. Marshall Arsely vs 2. Ichishu Zero
1. Ace Logan vs 7. Skorpios

Losers Bracket:
TBD
Grand Master Roleplayer
Old 09-23-2012, 05:43 PM   #45
Noctis Arashi
Formerly Susanoo

Awards Showcase

Ok ok. No more posting here unless you are a judge/helper that is making an announcement of some sort.

This is now an announcement thread of sorts, so no more spamming. Discuss here.

Also, first announcement:

Everyone has 5 days to counter or make the first move, or you lose. PM me if you have an issue and won't be able to. But don't expect too much leniency.
Grand Master Roleplayer
Old 09-26-2012, 04:19 PM   #46
shinmarubountyhunter
Cradle Robber

shinmarubountyhunter has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinmarubountyhunter has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinmarubountyhunter has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinmarubountyhunter has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinmarubountyhunter has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinmarubountyhunter has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinmarubountyhunter has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

In the battle of ishara sitcon and rose vermillion

Ishara sitcon wins.

shinmarubountyhunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 05:54 PM   #47
Noctis Arashi
Formerly Susanoo

Awards Showcase

Alright. Guys. I got this. You all have until this Wednesday to wrap up what you have.

Please attempt to finish all of the rounds. If you do take too long, it WILL count against you in judging.

Anyone over the 5 day limit has now lost. Anyone losing without posting SHALL NOT be included in the losers bracket, and will not receive any rewards.

This should weed out all the slackers and inactives and put the tourney back on track.
Grand Master Roleplayer
Old 10-03-2012, 02:54 AM   #48
Noctis Arashi
Formerly Susanoo

Awards Showcase

You all have until Midnight tonight (central time) to finish up your fights. If you want to get the upper hand, or win it, today is the day to do it.

After midnight, no more posts will be accepted, and all battles will be judged accordingly based on skill, strategy, and general activity.

Thank you.
Grand Master Roleplayer
Old 10-03-2012, 01:45 PM   #49
Hotarubi Hyuuga
Special Jonin Candidate

Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

So what is this a Naruto based role playing thing or what is it?

O M F G !Those rocks look like Cinnamon Toast Crunch!!

"You are required to do nothing, least of all believe. Shut one's eyes tight or open one's arms wide, either way, one's a fool." -Flemeth
Hotarubi Hyuuga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2012, 02:18 PM   #50
Pool
Special Jonin Candidate

Pool just might be Kage someday.
Pool just might be Kage someday.Pool just might be Kage someday.Pool just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

1) No, there was no specific show a character could be from.
2) It's too late to sign up, sorry.

Pool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2012, 02:53 PM   #51
Hotarubi Hyuuga
Special Jonin Candidate

Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Oh no I know it's too late, but if he ever made another one, I wanted to know what kind of character I was supposed to make.

O M F G !Those rocks look like Cinnamon Toast Crunch!!

"You are required to do nothing, least of all believe. Shut one's eyes tight or open one's arms wide, either way, one's a fool." -Flemeth
Hotarubi Hyuuga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2012, 04:09 PM   #52
Noctis Arashi
Formerly Susanoo

Awards Showcase

There will be a second one, and it is not naruto. It is just a general RP. No verses.
Grand Master Roleplayer
Old 10-07-2012, 03:36 PM   #53
Noctis Arashi
Formerly Susanoo

Awards Showcase

1 Die Roll
 Description
Die
Result
Bye round
1d6
A new challenger arises. Shana Silica!

Her missing out on the 1st round will be considered a bye, and a dice roll will be used to determine who gets a bye this round!

1. Devroux Alter
2. Nactis Arashee
3. Ihsara Sitcon
4. Kani Aero
5. Ichishu Zero
6. Ace Logan

And the Bye goes to Devroux Alter!

Now, I shall post the match ups for the second round!
Grand Master Roleplayer
Old 10-07-2012, 03:38 PM   #54
Devroux

Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

I'll take it, but I want to stab myself in the face at the same time.
χ Δ|✝ΣR

Devroux is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 03:44 PM   #55
Noctis Arashi
Formerly Susanoo

Awards Showcase

Round 2 Match ups!
Spoiler:
11. Nactis Arashee vs 13. Shana Silica
4. Ihsara Sitcon vs 1. Ace Logan
12.Kani Aero vs 2. Ichishu Zero

Losers Bracket!
Spoiler:
9. Shinmaru Celerita vs 10. Rose Vermillion
6. Violette Labier vs 8. Jim Banjo
5. Marshall Arsely vs 7. Skorpios

The threads will be up momentarily!
Grand Master Roleplayer
Old 10-08-2012, 09:17 PM   #56
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: URPT Round 2: 11. Nactis Arashee vs 13. Shana Silica

Nactis Arashee? Really Pool?

Vatanui AKA Pride is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 09:28 PM   #57
Noctis Arashi
Formerly Susanoo

Awards Showcase

He made him half black too...
Grand Master Roleplayer
Old 10-08-2012, 09:42 PM   #58
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

If I was the judge of this battle, you'd automatically be disqualified and then deported. >_>

LITERALLY.

Old 10-08-2012, 09:43 PM   #59
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noctis Arashi View Post
He made him half black too...
Is that a metaphorical representation of your inner African-American spirit? :3

Old 10-08-2012, 09:44 PM   #60
Noctis Arashi
Formerly Susanoo

Awards Showcase

Mayhaps.
Grand Master Roleplayer

Tags
fight, roleplay, rping, ultimate