Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Battlegrounds HQ > The Graveyard

The Graveyard While you CAN endlessly debate some things, other threads need a place to stay buried. This friends, is that place.

Old 10-08-2012, 05:00 PM   #201
TRcommander
Chunin

TRcommander has a spectacular chakra aura going on.TRcommander has a spectacular chakra aura going on.TRcommander has a spectacular chakra aura going on.TRcommander has a spectacular chakra aura going on.TRcommander has a spectacular chakra aura going on.TRcommander has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Default Re: BG Convo #62: Pokemanz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uchiha Sora View Post
Yup.

I'll talk to you later my fellow Sora

Anywhoozle. Just got Pokemon Black 2. Spent 20 minutes trying to choose nicknames for two pokemon
I just got black 2 a few hours ago, and I got my gf white 2. Waiting until tomorrow to open it for my train ride. We're going to try to start at the same time so we can battle each other along the way.

Also, I used to never bother nicknaming my pokemon, but I started doing that in Diamond/Pearl once I learned how much fun it can be. My friends and I usually name them after people and characters and stuff and see who can get their pokemon and the person they're named after to match up as close as possible.
Old 10-08-2012, 05:06 PM   #202
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: BG Convo #62: Pokemanz r teh gay.

I have been playing Pokemon a bit myself lately.
Old 10-08-2012, 05:08 PM   #203
WishfulFairie
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: In my own little world that's in my own little head
WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Shika did you edit the title??

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenny
well, war babies come from war, nerd babies from from trees, peace babies come from birds, ect
Old 10-08-2012, 05:08 PM   #204
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

No.
Old 10-08-2012, 05:09 PM   #205
WishfulFairie
Special Jonin Candidate

WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Oh. Okay then.....

DID YOU GET SOME FAIRY DUST?! (#^.^#)

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:
well, war babies come from war, nerd babies from from trees, peace babies come from birds, ect
Old 10-08-2012, 05:10 PM   #206
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Awards Showcase

No, but I'm sick.
Old 10-08-2012, 05:13 PM   #207
WishfulFairie
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

SHIKA!!! Get some rest, drink plenty of liquids, and have soup, ice cream, and orang ejuice

Quote:
Old 10-08-2012, 05:15 PM   #208
Uchiha Sora
Has a Keyblade

Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.
Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRcommander View Post
I just got black 2 a few hours ago, and I got my gf white 2. Waiting until tomorrow to open it for my train ride. We're going to try to start at the same time so we can battle each other along the way.

Also, I used to never bother nicknaming my pokemon, but I started doing that in Diamond/Pearl once I learned how much fun it can be. My friends and I usually name them after people and characters and stuff and see who can get their pokemon and the person they're named after to match up as close as possible.
Ah, the feeling of finally opening a new game on a long trip is a good one

Me neither... I started around Platinum. It gives your pokemon individuality and its like your a real trainer :P

I do the same thing xD
Quote:
Originally Posted by WishfulFairie View Post
Shika did you edit the title??
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shikamaru Nara View Post
No.
Yes he did. <.<

Old 10-08-2012, 05:15 PM   #209
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Awards Showcase

Quote:
SHIKA!!! Get some rest, drink plenty of liquids, and have soup, ice cream, and orang ejuice
I didn't even THINK of Orange Juice! Vitamin C! YESSS!!!!
Old 10-08-2012, 05:29 PM   #210
nuasa
Academy Graduate

nuasa is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Dust is fairy poop. Shiny magical poop. That's mades by silly people who like. Fairies and believe what people tell them whether its true or not.
Old 10-08-2012, 05:30 PM   #211
WishfulFairie
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by nuasa View Post
Dust is fairy poop. Shiny magical poop. That's mades by silly people who like. Fairies and believe what people tell them whether its true or not.
I KNEW IT!!! YOU ARE HIM!!! only he calls it fairy poop

Quote:
Old 10-08-2012, 05:32 PM   #212
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

that or it's an alt of another member pretending to be him.

Old 10-08-2012, 05:33 PM   #213
TRcommander
Chunin

TRcommander has a spectacular chakra aura going on.TRcommander has a spectacular chakra aura going on.TRcommander has a spectacular chakra aura going on.TRcommander has a spectacular chakra aura going on.TRcommander has a spectacular chakra aura going on.TRcommander has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wooster View Post
Plot spoiler much?
Old 10-08-2012, 05:34 PM   #214
nuasa
Academy Graduate

Quote:
Originally Posted by shikamaru nara View Post
i didn't even think of orange juice! Vitamin c! Yesss!!!!
kill it!!!!!!!!! Kill it now and drink its blood!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by nuasa; 10-08-2012 at 05:41 PM.
Old 10-08-2012, 05:35 PM   #215
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
I'm sorry TR, Ill edit the quote next time (because it was one quote)

@Wooster
IWD isn't really happy about this...
He does hate alts

But if Snores ever did make an alt, he should never admit he is Snores. Plausible denialbility. Not that he will ever read this

Old 10-08-2012, 05:38 PM   #216
TRcommander
Chunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uchiha Sora View Post
Ah, the feeling of finally opening a new game on a long trip is a good one

Me neither... I started around Platinum. It gives your pokemon individuality and its like your a real trainer :P

I do the same thing xD
Yeah, but it made me not want to trade them. So then I started breeding them just so I would have things to trade with on the global wifi, but that makes me feel bad too about giving up their babies. So now I have to go out and catch new pokemon just to trade with them.
Old 10-08-2012, 05:38 PM   #217
nuasa
Academy Graduate

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by TRcommander View Post
Plot spoiler much?
OR....perhaps we're ALL the same person but simply the "one person" is insane or has a mental illnes and has multiple personalities and is lonely and thus has each personality interact with each other
Old 10-08-2012, 05:41 PM   #218
WishfulFairie
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

I've talked to people with multiple personalities over the Internet....SnS or you don't sound that way...(>.>)

My dressing turned yellow 0.0

Quote:
Old 10-08-2012, 05:42 PM   #219
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Very interesting how IWD doesn't like Snores now. Hmm..
I like him just fine- but I value honesty wooster plus I hate alts

Old 10-08-2012, 05:42 PM   #220
TRcommander
Chunin

Quote:
My dressing turned yellow 0.0
Did you just magically start like yellow clothes so they changed to match suit, or are you eating a really nasty salad?