Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Games

Naruto Games We're all about games in this section -- all Naruto games, that is.

View Poll Results: Are you ready for Ultimate Ninja Storm 3?
Yes 234 91.05%
No 23 8.95%
Voters: 257. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 10-08-2012, 07:08 AM   #3901
megabbaut
Debby Downer

megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Default Re: The Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 Discussion Thread.

They should make it so that there is an update each week.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

My theme:
YouTube:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
My Battle Theme:
YouTube:
src="
GT & PSN: VesicantDegree1
Old 10-08-2012, 07:50 AM   #3902
Ablaze15
Genin Elite

Ablaze15 has completed a tough C-rank mission!Ablaze15 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uchiha Sora View Post
No... I understand where people are coming from with jutsu limits, but that'll just make the game stupid... ranked or not..
Yeah, it's much better to have people spamming jutsus all over the place, I don't get why people are so afraid of change.

Mains for Storm 3:
Anko
Orochimaru
Regular Kabuto
Bijju mode naruto
EMS Sasuke
Old 10-08-2012, 08:09 AM   #3903
Georgiosu-kun
Genin Elite

Georgiosu-kun has completed a tough C-rank mission!Georgiosu-kun has completed a tough C-rank mission!Georgiosu-kun has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ablaze15 View Post
Yeah, it's much better to have people spamming jutsus all over the place, I don't get why people are so afraid of change.
I think that it should be like this:

There is a jutsu gauge that depletes whenever you use jutsu(obviously). In order to fill it again you have to use combos.

To be honest however, i think that the jutsu system is fine as it is...they just need to nerf some of them.
Old 10-08-2012, 08:23 AM   #3904
Ablaze15
Genin Elite

Ablaze15 has completed a tough C-rank mission!Ablaze15 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

^ I agree its fine how it is, except for the op jutsus, and awakening jutsus, they should make it so that you choose one atribute before the battle, either the half chakra cost, more damage. and more guard break. But not the three put in one for god's sake what was cc2 thinking.

Mains for Storm 3:
Anko
Orochimaru
Regular Kabuto
Bijju mode naruto
EMS Sasuke
Old 10-08-2012, 10:44 AM   #3905
Sun9191
Genin Elite

Sun9191 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ablaze15 View Post
^ I agree its fine how it is, except for the op jutsus, and awakening jutsus, they should make it so that you choose one atribute before the battle, either the half chakra cost, more damage. and more guard break. But not the three put in one for god's sake what was cc2 thinking.
we have naruto sage awakening as an example xD

Storm 3 Mains:

Madara
Nagato
Seven Ninja Swordsman
Jinchurikki
Naruto KCM
Sasuke EMS
^^
Old 10-08-2012, 11:34 AM   #3906
Joaty
Chunin Exam Proctor

Joaty saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

having too many online modes would split the community, they need to be carefull about that

Old 10-08-2012, 12:10 PM   #3907
Sun9191
Genin Elite

Sun9191 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joaty View Post
having too many online modes would split the community, they need to be carefull about that
yup thats true xd

Storm 3 Mains:

Madara
Nagato
Seven Ninja Swordsman
Jinchurikki
Naruto KCM
Sasuke EMS
^^
Old 10-08-2012, 12:49 PM   #3908
megabbaut
Debby Downer

megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Jutsu really isn't that big of a deal. Just stop your opponent from refilling their chakra.

My theme:
YouTube:
src="
My Battle Theme:
YouTube:
src="
GT & PSN: VesicantDegree1
Old 10-08-2012, 01:01 PM   #3909
shadow-of-kabuto
Chunin Exam Participant

shadow-of-kabuto has completed a tough C-rank mission!shadow-of-kabuto has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by megabbaut View Post
Jutsu really isn't that big of a deal. Just stop your opponent from refilling their chakra.
Easier said than done. Especially if you're fighting a long range fighter or someone who likes to shuriken spam until you slip up and chakra dash at them, only for them to blow you back with a fireball jutsu or something to that effect.

Storm 3 Mains:
Yugito
Kabuto
Darui
Old 10-08-2012, 01:35 PM   #3910
Hyuyukikun
Apprentice Genin

Hyuyukikun saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Guys, i have to say that more filler its coming, with more shinobi gatana and a filller for Tsunade/Raikage remembering naruto. That means more possibilities that shinobi gatana could be playable, but in the other hand it could mean less story in the game:

夜が訪れると共に姿を消した霧隠れの里の忍刀七人衆。カカシ第三部隊の面々はいつ襲って
くるかわからない敵に警戒しながら休息をとっていた。そして夜が明けるころ、七人衆のひとり、
通草野餌人が現れた

504: The Seven Shinobi Swordsmen of Kirigakure disappeared with the coming of night. Kakashi's 3rd Division rests while keeping a lookout for enemies since they don't know when they might reappear. And when night ends, one of the seven swordsmen, Akebino Jinin, appears.

忍刀七人衆を撃破するために分散した小隊のひとつ、オモイとマキがいる部隊の隊長が、突如
放たれた灼遁の術により命を落としてしまう。現れた灼遁の使い手バクラは、マキにとって英雄
であり、かつての師だった。

505: The captain of a small squad that Omoi and Maki are a part of, separated from the division in order to defeat the Seven Shinobi Swordsmen, is killed by a sudden attack from a Scorch Style jutsu. Pakura, the Scorch Style user who appears, is a hero in Maki's eyes, and was once her master.

506 507
ビーは、ナルトと綱手が厚い信頼で結ばれるいきさつが気になっていた。
一方、本部へと戻る雷影もまた「私はナルトに賭ける!」という綱手の言葉を思い出す。
ナルトをきっかけに語られる、綱手と雷影の過去とは!?

506-507: Bee is curious as to why Naruto and Tsunade are so deeply trusting of one another. Meanwhile, having returned to headquarters, Raikage remembers Tsunade's words, "I will bet on Naruto!" What are Tsunade and Raikage's pasts involving Naruto!? (I'm not positive about that last sentence, I just kind of guessed)

七人衆が現れたとの情報を受け、駆けつけた木ノ葉の上忍・カカシの前に長刀「縫い針」を操る
栗霰串丸と、爆刀「飛沫」を振り回す無梨甚八が立ちはだかる。カカシは、追い詰められ危機に
陥ってしまう。

508: Receiving information that the seven swordsmen appeared again, Kakashi hastens to the battlefield and encounters the wielder of the longsword Nuibari, Kuriarare Kushimaru, and the wielder of the blastsword Shibuki, Munashi Jinpachi. Kakashi is driven into a crisis.

The translation its not mine, its from someone called greg.

I'm expecting especially pakura's and Jinpachi-Kushimaru one XD
Old 10-08-2012, 01:50 PM   #3911
Roronoa Zoro
The Demon Cutting Emperor
Formerly DaL4stUch1ha

Location: Getting ready to enter Joker's Tournament in the New World
Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Send a message via Skype™ to Roronoa Zoro

This game.... idk I feel as if I'm gonna stop playing after 4 weeks to a month just like Generations

J
ust Call Me Bl4ck-Lav3nder Hoe -JAFL ScrappY Approves!

Assassin's Creed IV Black Flags Trailer
YouTube:
src="

Assassin's
Creed III Trailer

YouTube:
src="

Assassin's Creed Revelation Trailer
YouTube:
src="

Old 10-08-2012, 02:18 PM   #3912
Ablaze15
Genin Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by megabbaut View Post
Once again you're looking at it the wrong way, we shouldn't worry about changing our playstyles because of mistakes CC2 does, when the mistakes shouldn't be there in the first place.

Mains for Storm 3:
Anko
Orochimaru
Regular Kabuto
Bijju mode naruto
EMS Sasuke
Old 10-08-2012, 02:28 PM   #3913
Joaty
Chunin Exam Proctor

Joaty saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

so we have 5 confirmed filler then with more being highly likely at some point. hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Last edited by Joaty; 10-08-2012 at 02:31 PM.
Old 10-08-2012, 02:53 PM   #3914
shadow-of-kabuto
Chunin Exam Participant

shadow-of-kabuto has completed a tough C-rank mission!shadow-of-kabuto has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
so we have 5 confirmed filler then with more being highly likely at some point. hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
There is a possible good thing from this though. Even though they don't really use filler episodes, CC2 can perhaps make all swordsmen playable through the filler episodes? As to say they may fight more and make it easier to create a moveset for them

Storm 3 Mains:
Yugito
Kabuto
Darui
Old 10-08-2012, 03:43 PM   #3915
Hyuyukikun
Apprentice Genin

Hyuyukikun saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
Yes, probably we will have another filler battle: Gari or Ringo Ameyuri, before the cannon story continues. I supose it will be Gari:
Suikuzan and Mangetsu will probably not be filler, because we saw in the manga Suizukan being sealed (and in that moment Gai said it only have to seal 3 more of them, probably being the 3 shinobi gatana), and just before Tobi (alone, with jinchus defeated) are going to fight with naruto and Killerbee, inoichi said that kakashis division only have one more edo to seal (i supose its mangetsu). So even if we will have more Shinobi Gatana fillers, i suppose it will AFTER naruto's arrival to the Kakashi's battlefield.
Old 10-08-2012, 03:47 PM   #3916
Roronoa Zoro
The Demon Cutting Emperor
Formerly DaL4stUch1ha

Location: Getting ready to enter Joker's Tournament in the New World
Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Send a message via Skype™ to Roronoa Zoro

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadow-of-kabuto View Post
There is a possible good thing from this though. Even though they don't really use filler episodes, CC2 can perhaps make all swordsmen playable through the filler episodes? As to say they may fight more and make it easier to create a moveset for them
I really hope it turns out this way cuz you are correct of the filler fights is the swordmen fights but dragged so it will be alot easier and there will be better jutsus and understandable awakenings and not just power ups

J
ust Call Me Bl4ck-Lav3nder Hoe -JAFL ScrappY Approves!

Assassin's Creed IV Black Flags Trailer
YouTube:
src="

Assassin's
Creed III Trailer

YouTube:
src="

Assassin's Creed Revelation Trailer
YouTube:
src="

Old 10-08-2012, 06:48 PM   #3917
SHAMEFULLSHINOBI
Special Jonin Candidate

SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

oh my..the weather sure is getting cold for me I dont know about you all but I want some hot new info to warm me up ....The swordsman I like is mangetsu (suigetsu's bro) even though we have not seen much I know he mastered all 7 swords and was the only mist shinobi to do that hmph...whatever, I think this week is very special and exciting cant wait to see more and especially the manga and anime as well learning more about storm 3.

please cc2 and all the devs please give me some Bday(Oct 10th) info .....I dont mind if its earlier or a couple days later as long as we get some info....*dattebayo*

Thank you Jesus!
to God be the glory forever and ever !!!!

神是真實的,請 閱讀聖經
성경을 읽고 하나님은 실제입니다.

神は本物だと聖書を読んでください

"ninja art" "patience"......................."sound fx"
nimpou nintai no jutsu ! ホモ

Last edited by SHAMEFULLSHINOBI; 10-08-2012 at 08:11 PM.
Old 10-08-2012, 09:21 PM   #3918
MangekyoSharingan
Apprentice Genin

MangekyoSharingan saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

saiyan island has 7 new scans with an interview. can't post the link so google it and its the newest post. or check out the updates thread

Old 10-08-2012, 09:57 PM   #3919
jurrasenshuriken
Chunin Exam Participant

jurrasenshuriken has completed a tough C-rank mission!jurrasenshuriken has completed a tough C-rank mission!jurrasenshuriken has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Could cee now be playable since his art was in a storm 3 interview? Just a thought, highly unlikly, but just a thought,

His presence in anime and manga alike was minimal at best

Posted from Naruto.viz.com App for Android
Old 10-08-2012, 10:38 PM   #3920
shadow-of-kabuto
Chunin Exam Participant

I sure hope so. Even though he hasn't done much, I've always found him an interesting character since the Kage Summit Arc.

Storm 3 Mains:
Yugito
Kabuto
Darui
Closed Thread