Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Off-Topic

Off-Topic For anything under the sun that won't fit elsewhere!

Old 10-08-2012, 12:26 AM   #1
CrackFat
Jacqass

Location: i want to be pregnat with ur gardenign seed pink ninja amke me a flower
CrackFat is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.CrackFat is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
CrackFat is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.CrackFat is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.CrackFat is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Default Well this just came out wrong.

My boss asked me what I did this weekend, I told him I had had a sleepover with my boyfriend and another male friend of mine. Guess I should have mentioned my other friend is gay...
Old 10-08-2012, 12:27 AM   #2
Bacon

Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Well this just came out wrong.

@ the title:That's what she said

Even if you mentioned your other friend's sexual orientation, it'd still seem wrong. For yer boyfriend anyways

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

12:11 PM So you enter the debate with full knowledge that you know nothing of worth on the subject, and then state you will not make an effort to learn. Way to be poster-boy for blight of the forum. Leave discussions of intelligence to those that have it.

Click the dratini for anime rants
Bacon is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 12:29 AM   #3
CrackFat
Jacqass

Location: i want to be pregnat with ur gardenign seed pink ninja amke me a flower
CrackFat is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.CrackFat is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
CrackFat is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.CrackFat is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.CrackFat is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bacon View Post
@ the title:That's what she said

Even if you mentioned your other friend's sexual orientation, it'd still seem wrong. For yer boyfriend anyways
He doesn't find my boyfriend attractive so I guess that would make it okay. Unless he's in for the kicks and thrills....
Old 10-08-2012, 12:32 AM   #4
Bacon

Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrackFat View Post
He doesn't find my boyfriend attractive so I guess that would make it okay. Unless he's in for the kicks and thrills....
That's not the point

Quote:

12:11 PM So you enter the debate with full knowledge that you know nothing of worth on the subject, and then state you will not make an effort to learn. Way to be poster-boy for blight of the forum. Leave discussions of intelligence to those that have it.

Old 10-08-2012, 12:46 AM   #5
CrackFat
Jacqass

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bacon View Post
That's not the point
I know the point, I'm just trying to make the situation sound less wrong by adding senseless details.
Old 10-08-2012, 01:01 AM   #6
Bacon

Awards Showcase

You failed

Quote:

Old 10-08-2012, 01:13 AM   #7
Vornmusion
Smooth as Sandpaper
Sage of Lemonade
CB Murder Bros & Co.
Urthalre Di Wer Kepesk

Vornmusion just might be Kage someday.
Vornmusion just might be Kage someday.Vornmusion just might be Kage someday.Vornmusion just might be Kage someday.Vornmusion just might be Kage someday.

Quote:
My boss asked me what I did this weekend, I told him I had had a sleepover with my boyfriend and another male friend of mine. Guess I should have mentioned my other friend is gay...
Tell him you'll invite him next time. That'll cheer him right up.
Vornmusion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 04:25 AM   #8
Uchiha Sora
Has a Keyblade

Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.
Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

^That

Uchiha Sora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 06:08 AM   #9
CrackFat
Jacqass

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vornmusion View Post
I'll tell him to bring wooly willy as well. FUN.
Old 10-08-2012, 06:45 AM   #10
Kiseki
Release the Kraken!

Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

If he's a professional he wouldn't even think about 'the wrongness' you're hinting at.

Kiseki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 06:48 AM   #11
CrackFat
Jacqass

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiseki View Post
If he's a professional he wouldn't even think about 'the wrongness' you're hinting at.
If he was a professional he wouldn't throw butter at his employees, but I guess that's just how things work in this business.
CrackFat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 06:55 AM   #12
Kiseki
Release the Kraken!

Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
If he was a professional he wouldn't throw butter at his employees, but I guess that's just how things work in this business.
Botergeil man. LOL
Okay thats a weird way to approach your employees

Kiseki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 07:05 AM   #13
Marischa
Freshmen Academy Student

Marischa is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vornmusion View Post
*thumbs up*
Marischa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 07:15 AM   #14
CrackFat
Jacqass

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiseki View Post
Botergeil man. LOL
Okay thats a weird way to approach your employees
We're like one big unhappy broken family smashing each others coffee mugs.

Last edited by CrackFat; 10-08-2012 at 08:20 AM. Reason: typo fish
Old 10-08-2012, 08:19 AM   #15
Kyūbi no Yōko
Special Jonin Candidate

Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.
Send a message via Skype™ to Kyūbi no Yōko

Welcome to reality.

~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~

universe.
Kyūbi no Yōko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 08:39 AM   #16
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Silly Jacq, you should you had a sleepover with your boyfriend and a fine gent. Then your boss would have instantly understood

Wooster is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 08:51 AM   #17
CrackFat
Jacqass

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wooster View Post
Silly Jacq, you should you had a sleepover with your boyfriend and a fine gent. Then your boss would have instantly understood
Should have told him I asked a fine gent to come remodel my boyfriend into one, instead of a lazy drunk.
Old 10-08-2012, 08:57 AM   #18
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

He is lazy. He stopped representing my guild. Now only Kreegah is doing my slave work

Old 10-08-2012, 09:02 AM   #19
CrackFat
Jacqass

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wooster View Post
He is lazy. He stopped representing my guild. Now only Kreegah is doing my slave work
I assure you he is not lazy in that department, he just keeps representings his own guild, the twerp. I got to make him a new character, he named it The Jacq. ;D It's a Charr.
Old 10-08-2012, 09:04 AM   #20
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Ewww, Furries. He should have called it Interpol Cat.