Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Role Plays! > The Role Play HQ

The Role Play HQ For all your role playing needs. This is the section for all your roleplays. Bigger roleplays will have their own section.

Old 07-09-2012, 09:04 PM   #281
deadtaka
Special Jonin Candidate

deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.
Default Re: Zombie Apocalypse RP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pool View Post
Deadtaka
Spoiler:
You're underground in what seems to be a secret subway. You have whatever you said you started out with. You are in a horizontal passageway. Zombies flood in from both sides. 4 out of each side. There's a staircase at each side behind the zombies.

YOUR TASK: ESCAPE, AND LIVE
'Joss takes out his bow and an arrow and shoots it to the left side of the horizontal passageway, directly into the spot where the zombie's decomposing brain is, then throws three knives into the other zombies' skulls one at a time. Seems he can't take a nice walk in a secret subway passageway without zombies appearing. He picks the arrow out of the zombies skull, and the knives out of the other zombies'. Remembering there are zombies to the right of the passageway, he runs up the stairs and (assuming the stairs are wooden and creaky and about to break anyway) breaks each stair before the one he had just stepped on, then breaks th top one after getting to the top, leaving no stairs unbroken. (I don't even know if I did this that well, I just improvised, really. )

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Look at how patrician I am!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Taka loves Rizzy the most! Rizzy was here ♥
Enjoy my fayse.<3
Spoiler:
There is no sage fayse here, lawlawlawl.

Spoiler:
Quote:
Nuuuuu. Two words describes you. Bootylicious babe.

Quote:
Wow, but all I want is you 0.0

deadtaka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2012, 09:07 PM   #282
Cloukora
Special Jonin Candidate

Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ino's Girl View Post
I take aim and shoot a zombie. On the first shot, it doesn't quite go down, so I shoot it a couple more times. Damn! I wasted too many bullets on one zombie. Focusing on the second zombie now, I take a few shots, all of them hitting non-fatal spots. As I go to shoot again, the gun makes a click noise. "I'm out of ammo!", I say frustratingly, "Help me reload, Clou!"
Cloukora pulls out an extra magazine for your gun and toss it to you. "See the button on the side of the gun? Push it. The magazine will fall out, and you can load a new one in. Just shove it it in." Cloukora took out at least one zombie that was getting a little too close for comfort.

Cloukora was here.
Fight back against bullies! Go down on your feet, not your knees!

Thunder Buddy: Pool
Friends: Tifa Legacy, Ino's Girl, deadtaka, Sagemaster, Apa, Sai's Brother, Taker, The Shady Ninja, Shayd, Kanisawa,Vino, Hikari-Chan, Leaf, Ninja Pink, and many more
[/LEFT]
Cloukora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2012, 11:20 PM   #283
Ino's Girl
Special Jonin Candidate

Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cloukora View Post
Cloukora pulls out an extra magazine for your gun and toss it to you. "See the button on the side of the gun? Push it. The magazine will fall out, and you can load a new one in. Just shove it it in." Cloukora took out at least one zombie that was getting a little too close for comfort.
I unloaded the clip, and put in the new one. Then I got to shooting more zombies. This one was a little close to me, so I was able to kill it right away with a shot in the forehead. Then I focused on one farther away, took a deep breath, and shot away. I shot it's head clean off. "Alright! I'm getting better at this!", I say with a grin. Before this clip ended, I'd already shot all the zombies. Some took longer to kill than others, but It was obvious I had improved. I give the gun back to Cloukora, and walk back to where the other people are. "Damn, shooting zombies sure is tiring", I say, sounding like i'm used to it.

Just Call Me Supa-Soak-That Hoe -JAFL ScrappY Approves!
Ino's Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2012, 11:47 PM   #284
Cloukora
Special Jonin Candidate

Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

"Wait, where are you going? We still need to go to the gun place and get ammo. Maybe some food too." Cloukora reminds as you hand him the gun and start walking back to the others.

Cloukora was here.

Friends: Tifa Legacy, Ino's Girl, deadtaka, Sagemaster, Apa, Sai's Brother, Taker, The Shady Ninja, Shayd, Kanisawa,Vino, Hikari-Chan, Leaf, Ninja Pink, and many more
[/LEFT]
Old 08-28-2012, 11:13 PM   #285
Cloukora
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Alright, I'm gonna look into this more and see what could be wrong with it that caused people to abandon it, and try to fix it.

Cloukora was here.

[/LEFT]
Old 09-25-2012, 09:34 PM   #286
Raiden
Special Jonin Candidate

Raiden just might be Kage someday.
Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Wheres South America?

What you lookin at? You all a bunch of bleep. You know why? You don't have the guts to be what you wanna be? You need people like me. You need people like me so you can point your bleep fingers and say, "That's the bad guy" So what that make you? Good? You're not good. You just know how to hide, how to lie. Me, I don't have that problem. Me, I always tell the truth. Even when I lie. So say good night to the bad guy!
Raiden is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2012, 12:14 AM   #287
Cloukora
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Not there yet. If you join though, I might just put you down there if you'd like >.>

Cloukora was here.

[/LEFT]
Old 10-01-2012, 06:12 PM   #288
Ino's Girl
Special Jonin Candidate

Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Quote:
"Wait, where are you going? We still need to go to the gun place and get ammo. Maybe some food too." Cloukora reminds as you hand him the gun and start walking back to the others.
"Okay, so where's the gun place?"

I know this is short as furk, but i'll make it longer next time >.>

Old 10-01-2012, 10:15 PM   #289
Cloukora
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
"Okay, so where's the gun place?"

I know this is short as furk, but i'll make it longer next time >.>
"Not far, it's a couple blocks down." Cloukora says as he hands the gun back to her. "Let's hurry up so we can make it to Mexico and enjoy some tequilas on the beach. Whaddya say?" Cloukora picked up the gun and started picking off some of the zombies staggering around.

Cloukora was here.

[/LEFT]
Old 10-04-2012, 08:15 PM   #290
Ino's Girl
Special Jonin Candidate

"Fine by me." ~I head to the gun place with Cloukora. When we arrive, there are guns on display all over. I never been to one of these stores, so this is kinda weird for me. I look around cluelessly while Clou buys ammo.~

Old 10-04-2012, 09:47 PM   #291
Lone_Espada
Special Jonin Candidate

Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

I wanna start this again.

GF:TRS
Lone_Espada is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 10:34 PM   #292
Cloukora
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

just continue where you left off ._.I believe I was the last one to post.

Cloukora was here.

[/LEFT]
Old 10-07-2012, 11:02 PM   #293
Lone_Espada
Special Jonin Candidate

Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Quote:
The officer that was bit falls to the ground screaming in pain as more zombies rush towards him. Other officers come running out of the tents with blood on their clothes, yelling, and firing back at the zombies. Some of the officers follow you on instinct, while others run back to the armored truck. After almost a half hour, you finally outran the zombies. You stop to rest, and do a head count. 4 cops followed you. You also do an ammunition check: With your pistol, you have two magazines and 12 shots in one, and 3 in the one that's already in. On the MP5 you picked up, you have 2 extra magazines, each with 32 rounds in them. One officer has no weapon. Another has a Mossberg 500 Tactical:
Spoiler:

With 3 rounds in the gun, and 40 extra. (I don't know how shotgun shells work, so that should be enough.)
The third cop had a USP .45 with 3 extra magazines, 8 rounds in each, and had 6 rounds in the magazine already in the gun.
The last one was actually one of the S.W.A.T. members that carried the M4. He had one extra magazine with 30 rounds in it, and 25 in the magazine already in the gun.

Your task:
Come up with a strategy, and decide what to do next.
I sit down on a rock and sigh to myself, "Only four of us made it this time." I shake my head and look at all four of them, "It's best if we get some rest for now." I give the MP5 to the cop with no gun, "Take this." I look up at the moon, "It's best if we have two people on watch for the rest of the night, the other two will sleep for about two hours and then switch with the others." I looked at them to make sure this was alright with them, "If that's alright, I'll stand watch first with someone else." I wait for their reply.

Old 10-07-2012, 11:14 PM   #294
Bazk
Genin Elite

Bazk is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Bazk is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Bazk is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Bazk is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

i want to join in on this if i may
Bazk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 06:11 PM   #295
Cloukora
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
"Fine by me." ~I head to the gun place with Cloukora. When we arrive, there are guns on display all over. I never been to one of these stores, so this is kinda weird for me. I look around cluelessly while Clou buys ammo.~
Cloukora doesn't buy any ammo since they're in an apocalypse, but he does stock up on the ammo as much as he can and grabs a few guns. But, there's plenty more that they could use, but he can't carry it. "Hey, uh Gabriella, wanna grab some ammo and guns? Plenty here that we could use. We don't need all of it, since other survivors are gonna need it too."
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lone_Espada View Post
I sit down on a rock and sigh to myself, "Only four of us made it this time." I shake my head and look at all four of them, "It's best if we get some rest for now." I give the MP5 to the cop with no gun, "Take this." I look up at the moon, "It's best if we have two people on watch for the rest of the night, the other two will sleep for about two hours and then switch with the others." I looked at them to make sure this was alright with them, "If that's alright, I'll stand watch first with someone else." I wait for their reply.
They don't argue and they go through with your orders. Lucky for you all, the rest of the night was relaxing. No infected had even came close to the camp area. Now is the time to decide where to go.
Your task:
Discuss where to go. North is a city. South is back where you came from. West is countryland. East is more forest. And you're still somewhat near the highway, if you wish to use that it won't be hard to get to.
OR
Wander aimlessly
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bazk View Post
i want to join in on this if i may
Cool, I'm seeing who all is still in the RP right now so I can clean out some of the inactive characters, but yeah you can join this one. IF no one leaves this group then I'll put you in 2, and if that's still full, then I'll put you in 3.

Cloukora was here.

[/LEFT]
Old 10-11-2012, 08:32 PM   #296
Lone_Espada
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
They don't argue and they go through with your orders. Lucky for you all, the rest of the night was relaxing. No infected had even came close to the camp area. Now is the time to decide where to go.
Your task:
Discuss where to go. North is a city. South is back where you came from. West is countryland. East is more forest. And you're still somewhat near the highway, if you wish to use that it won't be hard to get to.
OR
Wander aimlessly.
Lone woke up to the sun shining in his eyes, "Wow, nothing happned last night." He smiled a little and stood up, "We shouldn't stay here much longer." He sighed and picked up his gun that was to the left of him, "I heard to the west is countryland, north is a city, east is more forest." He sighed and shook his head, "What do you guys think?" He asked the others.

Old 10-14-2012, 07:59 PM   #297
Ino's Girl
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Cloukora doesn't buy any ammo since they're in an apocalypse, but he does stock up on the ammo as much as he can and grabs a few guns. But, there's plenty more that they could use, but he can't carry it. "Hey, uh Gabriella, wanna grab some ammo and guns? Plenty here that we could use. We don't need all of it, since other survivors are gonna need it too."

Your task:
OR
Wander aimlessly

Cool, I'm seeing who all is still in the RP right now so I can clean out some of the inactive characters, but yeah you can join this one. IF no one leaves this group then I'll put you in 2, and if that's still full, then I'll put you in 3.
"Sure thing!" I grab a bunch of random guns and the ammo that comes with it. "Let's go, dude!"

Old 10-14-2012, 08:29 PM   #298
Cloukora
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lone_Espada View Post
Lone woke up to the sun shining in his eyes, "Wow, nothing happned last night." He smiled a little and stood up, "We shouldn't stay here much longer." He sighed and picked up his gun that was to the left of him, "I heard to the west is countryland, north is a city, east is more forest." He sighed and shook his head, "What do you guys think?" He asked the others.
"Hmm, country land will be too open, while the forest is just waiting for something to pop out at us. A city could be even worse. Although..."
"What is it?"
"There is a radio tower within it. We could contact help from anywhere..."
"I say we should go there." Another agreed
"I think the forest would be safer." A cop stated. "I'm sorry, I just don't want to die yet." The cop seemed embarrassed to say that, and even put his head down in shame.

Quote:
"Sure thing!" I grab a bunch of random guns and the ammo that comes with it. "Let's go, dude!"
You two make it safely back to the camp. Everyone was ready to head out and got in the vehicles. Cloukora was walking towards the Camaro and decided to ask Gabriella "So, did you want to go with us to Mexico or not? We could use another helping hand. A lot of people may think that surviving on their own helps them survive longer, but what's the point of surviving when you have to keep an eye open every night? Why not get rid of this...disease...and live without worry? Sure we will never be the same after this, but at least we'll live in a world without so much fear. We plan on settling down when we get there and building our own home. We'll start building homes and getting a foothold in this world. Once we do, I plan on starting a secure lab where we will try to find a cure and fix everyone. Sorry, I started rambling there. So are you in or what?"

Cloukora was here.

[/LEFT]
Old 10-27-2012, 10:56 PM   #299
Ino's Girl
Special Jonin Candidate

"Sure, why not? You seem trustworthy enough." ~I hop in the Camaro with Clou. It felt good to finally feel safe a bit~

Old 11-07-2012, 12:23 AM   #300
Cloukora
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

When Gabriella got in the car, Cloukora was shocked that she wanted to ride with him. "Oh, you're riding with me?" He started up the engine. "Alrighty then. Don't forget to buckle up." He half-joked.

The caravan was able to travel safely southward through the state, maneuvering around cars on the highway. All around was desolate earth, destruction, and death. And of course the undead walking around. "One day, this will be ours again..." Cloukora noticed the fuel tank getting low. He grabbed the two-way radio and spoke into it "Guys, I'm low on gas. We gotta pull over, there's a gas station not far ahead. We can also stock up on supplies and more gas while we're there."

"Roger that." The other drivers ahead replied. The vehicles slowly pulled into the gas station, and a few people from inside the bus got out with guns in their hands.
"Gabriella, while I fill up the tank and gas cans, you take Carl and Rick with you inside to clear any infected out and grab some supplies. Don't worry about grabbing everything. Your main goal is to make sure it's clear." (No, they aren't cameo appearances, just references :P) Carl was about 17, tall, clean shaven, and held a silenced MP5 machine gun in his hand. Rick was 25, taller than Carl, had a beard, and held a silenced M4 assault rifle. They both had a pistol strapped to their thigh.

Your task: Take Carl and Rick inside to clear the building.

Cloukora was here.

[/LEFT]