Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Off-Topic

Off-Topic For anything under the sun that won't fit elsewhere!

Old 10-05-2012, 04:58 AM   #1
Kyūbi no Yōko
Special Jonin Candidate

Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.
Send a message via Skype™ to Kyūbi no Yōko
Default How the Presidency works in USA

8 years there's a Republican President, 8 years a Democrat President.

As US Citizens you should've known, so don't get surprised if Obama wins this year.

Both have the same ideals though, no matter what they say to the public.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Welcome to reality.

~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~

universe.
Kyūbi no Yōko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 05:07 AM   #2
Noctis Arashi
is rapidly losing blood from Naijeru's jugular attack
Formerly Susanoo

Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Noctis Arashi
Default Re: How the Presidency works in USA

I'm up for more Obama anyhow, seeing as I don't want to move to Canada yet.
Grand Master Roleplayer
Just Call Me Legendary Hoe -Fliparrachii Approved
Old 10-05-2012, 05:20 AM   #3
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Usually I just stick to my guns: the three things never to get into a real debate are sports religion and politics because that's what people will always disagree about. (On the Internet)
Shikamaru Nara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 07:33 AM   #4
Bacon

Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Talking about religion and politics is funny in person. Sometimes they're just plain pissed, other times they'll take the time to explain why jesus is real, and others have flat out discussed my disbelief. xD

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:

12:11 PM So you enter the debate with full knowledge that you know nothing of worth on the subject, and then state you will not make an effort to learn. Way to be poster-boy for blight of the forum. Leave discussions of intelligence to those that have it.

Click the dratini for anime rants
Bacon is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 11:05 AM   #5
Kyūbi no Yōko
Special Jonin Candidate

Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

The Presidential Debate was full of lies but fun to watch it.

Welcome to reality.

universe.
Old 10-05-2012, 12:14 PM   #6
Maruko
Special Jonin Candidate

Maruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKMaruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFK
Maruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKMaruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFK

Awards Showcase

I'm not American, and to be honest, I don't know sh*t about American system (Well, I do know the basics).
BUT! Obama seems cooler to me.
Maruko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 01:07 PM   #7
Jakropha
Your Lord Zetsoom

Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

You finally figured out that Demo-republican is a scam?
Took you long enough

Jakropha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 01:23 PM   #8
TheTrueMasterofIllusions
Special Jonin Candidate

TheTrueMasterofIllusions has a spectacular chakra aura going on.TheTrueMasterofIllusions has a spectacular chakra aura going on.TheTrueMasterofIllusions has a spectacular chakra aura going on.TheTrueMasterofIllusions has a spectacular chakra aura going on.TheTrueMasterofIllusions has a spectacular chakra aura going on.TheTrueMasterofIllusions has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Send a message via Yahoo to TheTrueMasterofIllusions Send a message via Skype™ to TheTrueMasterofIllusions

Gary Johnson!
Annie(Anathema),
Bella(Bell), Byakugan(Bya),
Hinata(Hina), Naruto fan10!(Naru),
Storm50(Stormbringer), Abe Uzumaki(Abs),King Kakashi(Mushu), George
TheTrueMasterofIllusions is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 02:15 PM   #9
deadtaka
Special Jonin Candidate

deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

YouTube:

This guy knows what's important, he should be president. Vermin Supreme 2012

Look at how patrician I am!

Taka loves Rizzy the most! Rizzy was here ♥
Enjoy my fayse.<3
Spoiler:
There is no sage fayse here, lawlawlawl.

Spoiler:
Quote:
Nuuuuu. Two words describes you. Bootylicious babe.

Quote:
Wow, but all I want is you 0.0

deadtaka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 02:18 PM   #10
Rasen_Chidori
The Smiling Assassin
Konoha Historian

Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

I thought you became the president by killing the old one...isn't that how politics work?

Btw, the reason it switches like that is because it is reasonably easy to win a second term in office, it's the third term that is incredibly difficult.

Make your getaway, make your getaway
Break free from a fate that is far too sad
Rasen_Chidori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 04:21 PM   #11
Jakropha
Your Lord Zetsoom

Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasen_Chidori View Post
I thought you became the president by killing the old one...isn't that how politics work?

Btw, the reason it switches like that is because it is reasonably easy to win a second term in office, it's the third term that is incredibly difficult.
That made me laugh my pants off

I would call for a coup, but the SS is probably reading this as we speak, so I should probably just say w00t Obama/Romney who cares what you do, it's the supreme court that really does anything anyway

Jakropha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2012, 08:24 AM   #12
Kyūbi no Yōko
Special Jonin Candidate

The third term isn't difficult at all, it's just that it ain't supposed to happen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maruko View Post
I'm not American, and to be honest, I don't know sh*t about American system (Well, I do know the basics).
BUT! Obama seems cooler to me.
Yeah he seems cooler to me too

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakropha View Post
You finally figured out that Demo-republican is a scam?
Took you long enough
Just because I posted it now doesn't mean I didn't know it before . I've known it for a very long time.

Welcome to reality.

universe.
Old 10-07-2012, 08:32 PM   #13
Rasen_Chidori
The Smiling Assassin
Konoha Historian

Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakropha View Post
That made me laugh my pants off

I would call for a coup, but the SS is probably reading this as we speak, so I should probably just say w00t Obama/Romney who cares what you do, it's the supreme court that really does anything anyway
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyūbi no Yōko View Post
The third term isn't difficult at all, it's just that it ain't supposed to happen.

Yeah he seems cooler to me too

Just because I posted it now doesn't mean I didn't know it before . I've known it for a very long time.
Hurr, I'd forgotten that America has that (IMO stupid) rule that you can't be president for more than two terms. In Australia the prime minister can be re-elected as many times as the public wishes until they die, step down or are voted out of office and if they are voted out, they can be voted back in at any stage.

Personally, I don't understand why that law exists, if someone is doing a good enough job to be re-elected more than once, why not have that person continue to run things? Seems like America is insistent on destabilizing it's own government by unnecessarily forcing worthy leaders out of office. If you're going to continue to have leadership changes every few years, how can you expect any long-term consistency in how the country is run?

Make your getaway, make your getaway
Break free from a fate that is far too sad
Rasen_Chidori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 09:11 PM   #14
ILIKEPIE
ILIKETURTLES
WS-Genin

ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

FDR was elected for 4 terms and died during his 4th term as president and is the only us president to be elected for more than two terms and it was before they made the admendment that prevented a president to be elected for more than 2 terms was created

Spoiler:

Quote:
pie like pies XD (put this in your siggy and I give free pie)

Kani wuuuuuuz here.
IG was here
ILIKEPIE is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 10:14 PM   #15
TheTrueMasterofIllusions
Special Jonin Candidate

TheTrueMasterofIllusions has a spectacular chakra aura going on.TheTrueMasterofIllusions has a spectacular chakra aura going on.TheTrueMasterofIllusions has a spectacular chakra aura going on.TheTrueMasterofIllusions has a spectacular chakra aura going on.TheTrueMasterofIllusions has a spectacular chakra aura going on.TheTrueMasterofIllusions has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Send a message via Yahoo to TheTrueMasterofIllusions Send a message via Skype™ to TheTrueMasterofIllusions

Same needs to be done about senators and reps. Oh and a salary limit
Annie(Anathema),
Old 10-07-2012, 10:22 PM   #16
Bacon

Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheTrueMasterofIllusions View Post
Same needs to be done about senators and reps. Oh and a salary limit
The salary they get is hundreds of thousands,but the campaign costs millions
go figure

Quote:

12:11 PM So you enter the debate with full knowledge that you know nothing of worth on the subject, and then state you will not make an effort to learn. Way to be poster-boy for blight of the forum. Leave discussions of intelligence to those that have it.

Click the dratini for anime rants
Bacon is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 06:55 AM   #17
TheTrueMasterofIllusions
Special Jonin Candidate

Then they love to give themselves pay raises, while whining and preaching about how everyone in the private sector is evil and doesn't pay a lick of taxes. I think I found where the real evil is; it is behind closed doors in D.C.
I say we tax the Politicians.
Annie(Anathema),
Old 10-08-2012, 07:06 AM   #18
Vivi
Little Miss Spoiler
Formerly V-Valentine
Jonin

Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Presidency doesn't work if Romney wins.

Jessie>Tifa and Aeris.
Vivi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 07:15 AM   #19
Marischa
Freshmen Academy Student

Marischa is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I don't know about America....Hehe But The condition we have here is worst!

In our country politicians (talking on the whole..not blaming only mr. prezie!) don't spend that much money on fullfilling people's demands. They prefer spending them on themselves.

Multi-party system sucks....we see a ploitician in every lane!!!!!! with his own party!!!

Long Live The Democracy!!!

Haha!
Marischa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 08:14 AM   #20
Kyūbi no Yōko
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vivi View Post
Presidency doesn't work if Romney wins.
But he won't.

Welcome to reality.

universe.