Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Battlegrounds HQ > The Graveyard

The Graveyard While you CAN endlessly debate some things, other threads need a place to stay buried. This friends, is that place.

Old 10-07-2012, 04:31 PM   #1
Uchiha Sora
Has a Keyblade

Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.
Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Default BG Convo #62: Arcanine > All

Who's gettin Black/Whie 2?

Quote:
Originally Posted by IWD

What happened? was it awkward? lack of experience?

or did you not even get that far?

no spiked punch?>

also so guys does Fairies realize the big reveal yet? or is she still struggling to guess?
No it just died after an hour

Some after parties got busted though... I wish I went just to see what happened

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by Uchiha Sora; 10-07-2012 at 04:35 PM.
Old 10-07-2012, 04:37 PM   #2
WishfulFairie
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: In my own little world that's in my own little head
WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: BG Convo #62: Pokemanz

Did I realize the big reveal?
I think I have an idea about what you're talking about but IWD is vague

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenny
well, war babies come from war, nerd babies from from trees, peace babies come from birds, ect
Old 10-07-2012, 04:37 PM   #3
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Poor naive Wishfish .

Old 10-07-2012, 04:38 PM   #4
megabbaut
Debby Downer

megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Getting it in a few days (even though you spoiled the game for me a few months ago )

My theme:
YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
My Battle Theme:
YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
GT & PSN: VesicantDegree1
Old 10-07-2012, 04:39 PM   #5
WishfulFairie
Special Jonin Candidate

WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wooster View Post
Poor naive Wishfish .
TR told me. SHUDDAP!!
I got burned, the universe punished me, leave me be
>.>

Quote:
well, war babies come from war, nerd babies from from trees, peace babies come from birds, ect
Old 10-07-2012, 04:49 PM   #6
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Or you could learn that "the stove is hot, don't touch" eventually

Old 10-07-2012, 04:53 PM   #7
WishfulFairie
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Or you could learn that "the stove is hot, don't touch" eventually
Oh no not that way. Oily boiling water spilled on my hand in part of my tummy :last night went to the hospital this morning cuz it got uglier

Quote:
Old 10-07-2012, 04:56 PM   #8
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Why did you mix boiling water and oil...

Old 10-07-2012, 04:57 PM   #9
WishfulFairie
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

I was making dinner >.>

Quote:
Old 10-07-2012, 05:00 PM   #10
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Don't mix water/frozen things with boiling oil YOU TRYING TO BLIND YOURSELF D=

Old 10-07-2012, 05:02 PM   #11
WishfulFairie
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Don't mix water/frozen things with boiling oil YOU TRYING TO BLIND YOURSELF D=
HAITIAN PEOPLE COOK THINGS DIFFERENTLY
Okay?

Quote:
Old 10-07-2012, 05:15 PM   #12
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

I know a few Haitians; they are not blind. >.>

Old 10-07-2012, 05:23 PM   #13
WishfulFairie
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Umm...okay...?

Quote:
Old 10-07-2012, 05:26 PM   #14
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Yes, okay!

Old 10-07-2012, 05:31 PM   #15
TRcommander
Chunin

TRcommander has a spectacular chakra aura going on.TRcommander has a spectacular chakra aura going on.TRcommander has a spectacular chakra aura going on.TRcommander has a spectacular chakra aura going on.TRcommander has a spectacular chakra aura going on.TRcommander has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

I'm getting black 2 probably tomorrow. I have a 6 hour train ride on coming up on Tuesday, so I'll see how far I can get before I get back to college.
Old 10-07-2012, 05:31 PM   #16
Bacon

Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

The first good convo in months

Quote:

12:11 PM So you enter the debate with full knowledge that you know nothing of worth on the subject, and then state you will not make an effort to learn. Way to be poster-boy for blight of the forum. Leave discussions of intelligence to those that have it.

Click the dratini for anime rants
Old 10-07-2012, 05:31 PM   #17
WishfulFairie
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Well...my parents don't want me cooking but I can't with my hand :lol
It stings

EDIT: @Bacon
Huh? My burns are an interesting topic?

Quote:
Old 10-07-2012, 05:36 PM   #18
TRcommander
Chunin

TRcommander has a spectacular chakra aura going on.TRcommander has a spectacular chakra aura going on.TRcommander has a spectacular chakra aura going on.TRcommander has a spectacular chakra aura going on.TRcommander has a spectacular chakra aura going on.TRcommander has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

I'd assume Bacon is talking about pokemon, but your burns are pretty amusing too I guess.
Old 10-07-2012, 05:37 PM   #19
nuasa
Academy Graduate

nuasa is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

What reveal are you guys talking about............?
Old 10-07-2012, 05:38 PM   #20
TRcommander
Chunin

And we're back to here again. But there's no reveal anymore cause only one person didn't know, and now they do.