Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > The Bowl

The Bowl For anything miscellaneously about Naruto that you can't seem to fit elsewhere.

Old 09-16-2012, 09:21 PM   #41
e710
Special Jonin Candidate

e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.
Default Re: Naruto=Next Hokage?

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrinceofPeace View Post
@Shi
-thats too obvious lol jk

although I am kinda hoping he dies in the war with Saskue
I am kinda hoping him and Sasuke team up and Sasuke dies. I doubt Kishimoto has the balls to kill of Naruto if he has brought back multiple people from the dead.
e710 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2012, 09:22 PM   #42
Shisko Shi
Special Jonin Candidate

Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Shisko Shi

THis story is at a point that it could go anywear, someone said him travelin. i can see that going with Konomaru or someone else, or a peace keeper to save peoples live and make sure nobody is being treated bad.

lol or master all the sage paths hahaha

You're captain of the football team and are heavily involved in other sports. You actually get pretty decent grades, but most people don't know that. Most girls really really REALLY want to date you, but you don't notice or care for them. They're just fangirls. Like Sasuke.
You have a cool headed manner, and it almost appears as serious. When you're out in the games playing, you're just as serious but extremely aggressive. This is what leads the NDF football team to victory (lol in reality the team would suck ass but lets just imagine it otherwise)
You're popular and a lot of people look up to you and see you as most likely to win "Best All Around" in the yearbook. You walk into a party and everyone shouts "AYYY IT'S COLLIIIIIN" and you get attacked by high fives by your teammates and crew and hugs by desperate females. But most people don't know a lot about you personally because you don't let anyone in a lot.
Shisko Shi is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2012, 10:01 PM   #43
PrinceofPeace
Banned

PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Well for now my picks for hokage are

-tsunade (if she lives)
-Shikamaru's dad
-future konohamaru
-Kakashi
-Saskue lol what if am I right hahah
PrinceofPeace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2012, 10:12 PM   #44
Shisko Shi
Special Jonin Candidate

Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Shisko Shi

Quote:
Well for now my picks for hokage are

-tsunade (if she lives)
-Shikamaru's dad
-future konohamaru
-Kakashi
-Saskue lol what if am I right hahah
The Sasuke i can really see, because i read that madara hate the leaf because something like no trust or or cant be hokage. if so then sasuke being would heal it right?

You're captain of the football team and are heavily involved in other sports. You actually get pretty decent grades, but most people don't know that. Most girls really really REALLY want to date you, but you don't notice or care for them. They're just fangirls. Like Sasuke.
You have a cool headed manner, and it almost appears as serious. When you're out in the games playing, you're just as serious but extremely aggressive. This is what leads the NDF football team to victory (lol in reality the team would suck ass but lets just imagine it otherwise)
You're popular and a lot of people look up to you and see you as most likely to win "Best All Around" in the yearbook. You walk into a party and everyone shouts "AYYY IT'S COLLIIIIIN" and you get attacked by high fives by your teammates and crew and hugs by desperate females. But most people don't know a lot about you personally because you don't let anyone in a lot.
Shisko Shi is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2012, 10:12 PM   #45
PrinceofPeace
Banned

PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Exactly it would be cool like the ultimate forgiveness
Old 10-05-2012, 08:39 AM   #46
kyz2410
Freshmen Academy Student

kyz2410 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I think so too )
kyz2410 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 08:47 AM   #47
PrinceofPeace
Banned

Naruto would be sooo salt though lol
Old 10-05-2012, 10:43 AM   #48
Ariana Dean
Apprentice Genin

Ariana Dean has completed a tough C-rank mission!Ariana Dean has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Come on not sauke.I don't think i'll be able to stand him being hokage.
Kakashi should be given the chance to become Hokage first and than maybe Naruto too.
N
E
J
I

Where are u?I want u back.
Proud to be a Muslim
Ariana Dean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 11:10 AM   #49
lakira
Apprentice Genin

lakira is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.lakira is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.lakira is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.lakira is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

go go naruto after all these GOd forsaken episodes he needs to become hokage.!!!!! Believe It!!!for the sanity of all thsoe that always hear him say he is gonna become hokage..

biodegradeable toxic watse!
Luffy says,"Thats is very interesting you are very intersting sir".
'That is some fine cusine!"
lakira is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 11:38 AM   #50
PrinceofPeace
Banned

Kakashi does not want to be hokage

For some reason I am kinda hoping that Naruto dies. lol

Maybe Naruto will be kage of the world!!
but seeing Saskue as hokage would be hilirous and special at the same time
Old 10-05-2012, 12:53 PM   #51
Bazk
Genin Elite

Bazk is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Bazk is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Bazk is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Bazk is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

i hope that naruto wont be hokage the second the war is over,
Bazk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 09:26 PM   #52
PrinceofPeace
Banned

Same... but why?
Old 10-07-2012, 01:06 PM   #53
Missy Sensei
Academy Graduate

Missy Sensei saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!Missy Sensei saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Naruto definatley has grown and matured a lot, and he has become one of the most powerful ninja in his own generation, but I still feel like he needs to grow a little more. While fighting for what you believe in is great, you can't let your emotions get the better of you and I think Naruto needs to grow in that aspect, because when he does become Hokage, he has an entire village to think about. He has a habit of letting his emotions rule over his common sense (i.e. continuously going after Sasuke) but once he grows out of that, I think he would make a great Hokage. So until then, the title should be given to Kakashi OR someone like him.
Old 10-07-2012, 03:11 PM   #54
Bazk
Genin Elite

Bazk is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Bazk is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Bazk is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Bazk is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Same... but why?
well given the "most" importent job to 16 year old kid not the smartest move and there is gonna have to be some rebuilding and they have to find 40k corpses for starters, then rebuild a connection between the villages.

For starters give him the rank of sannin or something like that, and make him be a hokage in training until he is 18-20. If he win he will be praised as one of the strongest shinobi ever so i think he should be able to wait a few years
Bazk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 06:56 PM   #55
narutogirl13
Special Jonin Candidate

narutogirl13 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.narutogirl13 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.narutogirl13 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.narutogirl13 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.narutogirl13 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.narutogirl13 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.narutogirl13 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.narutogirl13 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.narutogirl13 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.narutogirl13 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.narutogirl13 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.narutogirl13 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Quote:
For some reason I am hoping that Naruto does not become hokage and that he dies with saskue. I think it would be more dramatic and unexpected that way. They would both be freed from their burdens (but Naruto does not really have a burden now)

Shikamaru for Hokage
I don't know about Shika being Hokage, because he'd be too lazy to take the job

1. Crair Uchiha
2. Ninja Pink
3. joon61
4. Ninyn
5. Souret
6. Shinagato
7. Rogue Uchiha18
8. Stormy_Uchiha
9. Shisko Shi
10. Gaara-Shukaku
11. The sage of the six paths
narutogirl13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 07:55 PM   #56
PrinceofPeace
Banned

After Asuma died Shikamaru is not that lazy ! He is inspired and ready to make him proud

@Bazak
-I agree with you for the most part but Garra is kazekage and he is a teen!
Old 10-07-2012, 08:15 PM   #57
MinatoXNaruto
Veteran Chunin

MinatoXNaruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.MinatoXNaruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.MinatoXNaruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.MinatoXNaruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.MinatoXNaruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.MinatoXNaruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Kakashi isn't strong enough?? Are you kidding me? Kamui, GG

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
MinatoXNaruto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 08:32 PM   #58
PrinceofPeace
Banned

Kakashi si not willing enough
Old 10-16-2012, 09:07 AM   #59
Sting8
Academy Graduate

Sting8 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

The only why I'd would have Sasuke as Hokage. Naruto and Sakura are married and have kids. And Sasuke can't have any kids due to a battle with Naruto.
Sting8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 11:06 AM   #60
WishfulFairie
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: In my own little world that's in my own little head
WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

^^^what are you saying? That Naruto neuters Sasuke? And just because Naruto may have kids, doesn't mean he can't be Hokage.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenny
well, war babies come from war, nerd babies from from trees, peace babies come from birds, ect
WishfulFairie is offline   Reply With Quote