Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Battlegrounds HQ > The Graveyard

The Graveyard While you CAN endlessly debate some things, other threads need a place to stay buried. This friends, is that place.

Old 10-06-2012, 03:57 PM   #421
Frost ninja
debates with determination

Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: BG Convo #61: Poor Frost

Yay another one. Time to get territorial again.
Except I don't mind this one. We can keep her.

Anyways so! So so so! Gonna go get a mani-pedi and relax for once.
Old 10-06-2012, 04:14 PM   #422
nuasa
Academy Graduate

nuasa is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Thankyou frost ninja

Ooooooooo!!!

*joins*
Old 10-06-2012, 04:40 PM   #423
megabbaut
Debby Downer

megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

So, what did I miss?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

My theme:
YouTube:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
My Battle Theme:
YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
GT & PSN: VesicantDegree1
Old 10-06-2012, 04:42 PM   #424
WishfulFairie
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: In my own little world that's in my own little head
WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Ou really didn't miss much mega

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenny
well, war babies come from war, nerd babies from from trees, peace babies come from birds, ect
Old 10-06-2012, 05:47 PM   #425
TRcommander
Chunin

TRcommander has a spectacular chakra aura going on.TRcommander has a spectacular chakra aura going on.TRcommander has a spectacular chakra aura going on.TRcommander has a spectacular chakra aura going on.TRcommander has a spectacular chakra aura going on.TRcommander has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

This thread needs a new topic. Who else is excited for pokemon black/white 2 coming out tomorrow?
Old 10-06-2012, 05:49 PM   #426
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato
Aiding Kakashi, Yamato, & Iruka

Location: Konohagakure, with the people dearest to me. Aiding Kakashi on the battlefield and saving Yamato!
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

i am. Gettn blk 2

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
03-02, 13:09 The Immortal Watch Dog
You got Daph Rice, everyone got her
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl
[1/7/2014 9:25:36 AM] Tuus Deus(CoP): I know Daph spends all her time staring at Kakashi pictures

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
Kakashi pretending to get stabbed by Obito because he's such a nice guy and doesn't want Obito to feel about about sucking so much
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
I would just like you to know that I am awesome.
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
I disagree. The best way to get rep from Daph is to be me.
Old 10-06-2012, 05:58 PM   #427
WishfulFairie
Special Jonin Candidate

WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

I am not excited. Me and my mom no like Pokemon anymore >.>

Quote:
well, war babies come from war, nerd babies from from trees, peace babies come from birds, ect
Old 10-06-2012, 06:09 PM   #428
nuasa
Academy Graduate

^how come?
Old 10-06-2012, 06:13 PM   #429
WishfulFairie
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

We grew out of love for it. On the up side Pokemon got rid of misty

Quote:
Old 10-06-2012, 06:31 PM   #430
TRcommander
Chunin

TRcommander has a spectacular chakra aura going on.TRcommander has a spectacular chakra aura going on.TRcommander has a spectacular chakra aura going on.TRcommander has a spectacular chakra aura going on.TRcommander has a spectacular chakra aura going on.TRcommander has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakashi Hatake_Daphne Lu View Post
i am. Gettn blk 2
Heck yeah, same here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WishfulFairie View Post
We grew out of love for it. On the up side Pokemon got rid of misty
Did you ever play the actual games?
Old 10-06-2012, 06:33 PM   #431
e710
Special Jonin Candidate

e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Anyone else get Keldo? It looks girly and useless.
Old 10-06-2012, 06:33 PM   #432
nuasa
Academy Graduate

Awww but I like misty.....

But may and dawn are better.
Old 10-06-2012, 06:37 PM   #433
WishfulFairie
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRcommander View Post
Heck yeah, same here.

Did you ever play the actual games?
I'm talking about the show.
You see my parent don't really allow video games. So I've only played one Pokemon game once in my entire life and it belonged to my cousin. And since I no longer like the show, I am not interested in the game

@nausa that is true

Quote:
Old 10-06-2012, 06:37 PM   #434
TRcommander
Chunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by e710 View Post
Anyone else get Keldo? It looks girly and useless.
Meant to but never got a chance. Oh well, what else is an action replay for if not to make up for missing a pokemon event?

Quote:
I'm talking about the show.
You see my parent don't really allow video games. So I've only played one Pokemon game once in my entire life and it belonged to my cousin. And since I no longer like the show, I am not interested in the game
Well I can understand parents limiting video games, though I find it unnecessary; you miss out on a lot that way. But the rest of your logic is backwards.......the show is only loosely based off the concept of the original game, so it should be a lack of the game that makes you lose interest in the show not the other way around. The games are amazing, and the show doesn't do them justice since they're just a watered down version designed for kids. Not to say older people can't enjoy the show, but the games are specifically designed to appeal to older age groups without being inappropriate for younger ones.

Last edited by TRcommander; 10-06-2012 at 06:43 PM.
Old 10-06-2012, 07:39 PM   #435
nuasa
Academy Graduate

The Manga is really, really good tho its what the anime should've been
Old 10-06-2012, 07:46 PM   #436
WishfulFairie
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRcommander View Post
Meant to but never got a chance. Oh well, what else is an action replay for if not to make up for missing a pokemon event?

Well I can understand parents limiting video games, though I find it unnecessary; you miss out on a lot that way. But the rest of your logic is backwards.......the show is only loosely based off the concept of the original game, so it should be a lack of the game that makes you lose interest in the show not the other way around. The games are amazing, and the show doesn't do them justice since they're just a watered down version designed for kids. Not to say older people can't enjoy the show, but the games are specifically designed to appeal to older age groups without being inappropriate for younger ones.
I guess....so far (with my brothers help) I got a wii and the Just Dance video games. Maybe when I get the chance I'll get some Pokemon games but not until I get Alice: MR
i want it so badly

Quote:
Old 10-06-2012, 08:50 PM   #437
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
And IWD is just being IWD. he's probably doing something weird so he's not paying attention
No, I wasn't distracted my post was deliberately and Nausa knows exactly what I meant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roronoa Zoro View Post
Ello my good people
hey dude hows the weekend treating you?

Last edited by The Immortal Watch Dog; 10-06-2012 at 08:52 PM.
Old 10-06-2012, 08:52 PM   #438
WishfulFairie
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Immortal Watch Dog View Post
No, I wasn't distracted my post was deliberately and Nausa knows exactly what I meant
oh okay then. im so slow

anywho....HI!!!!

Quote:
Old 10-06-2012, 09:02 PM   #439
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

You're not a girl.
Old 10-06-2012, 09:04 PM   #440
WishfulFairie
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Shikamaru...please tell me you are addressing Nausa and not me....because she was the only person on here who stated their gender

Quote: