Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Off-Topic

Off-Topic For anything under the sun that won't fit elsewhere!

Old 10-05-2012, 08:49 PM   #21
HokageSoulReaper
Special Jonin Candidate

HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via MSN to HokageSoulReaper Send a message via Skype™ to HokageSoulReaper
Default Re: Who would you like to meet IRL from this forum?

Anyone willing to hang out with me, but I do have some specific people:

1 - .............hehehe.............can't say much about this one, except that it's the person that tops my list
2 - Someone I met here that has become in a good, weird way the closest thing to a forum little sister, since she has put up with my ''constant babbling'' and I hope I can repay her someday for that

After that, again, pretty much anyone willing to hang out with me IRL, but I'd add to the list Clou, Jmalenko, Moon, X and Otocon for now

I am The Ace of The Universe

Raikiri Buntai 4 LIFE
HokageSoulReaper is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 11:23 PM   #22
moonwatcher
The girl known as Raspy

moonwatcher is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.moonwatcher is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
moonwatcher is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.moonwatcher is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.moonwatcher is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.moonwatcher is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.moonwatcher is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.moonwatcher is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.moonwatcher is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.moonwatcher is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to moonwatcher

I got a few ppl i'd like to meet and i'll name some.
Reaper
Kitty
James <3
Luna dear :3
moonwatcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 11:31 PM   #23
Devroux

Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Brooke - Year of events, but a year nonetheless. Want to see who's really on the other end.

Maik - He's probably really awkward, but still. Best friends. <3

Noctis - Gotta show him who's boss. Though, of course, in a nicer manner than some of the other children on the forum. ;P

Black King - She'd just be awesome to hang out with. She's cool as is, so it'd be fun seeing how much she changes from here to real.
χ Δ|✝ΣR

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Devroux is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 11:35 PM   #24
zerosameri

zerosameri just might be Kage someday.
zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by ObitoUchiha View Post
Yes. So much.

Also, I would want to meet zerosameri.... his rage towards any theory that isn't his is hilarious.

An you jak, that Fairie person, and really just about anyone. Luna, Pink, you name them.

(Is there a Comic Con in Atlanta?)
Most of them are stupid any ways. Plus you can not perfect a theory if everyone just tells you "Good job!". So I am that douche that helps you perfect it!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

zerosameri is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 11:50 PM   #25
takuya
Special Jonin Candidate

takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Send a message via AIM to takuya

Yes, you are on the list, Pink. Just no molesting me if it somehow happens.
Old 10-06-2012, 12:10 AM   #26
Maruko
Special Jonin Candidate

Maruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKMaruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFK
Maruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKMaruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFK

Awards Showcase

Naijeru...
Cloukora, Box, Satsuki, Black King, Roronoa Zoro, Sajuuk, Kyuubi, Naruto Namikazi...
Maruko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2012, 02:05 AM   #27
Cloukora
Special Jonin Candidate

Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pool View Post
Clou, Taka, Ino's Girl, Kani, darkdemonofthemist(Nat), megabbaut, Michael, Maikeru, zerosameri

All those people seem cool and I would like to see if they are equally as awesome IRL.
Quote:
Originally Posted by HokageSoulReaper View Post
Anyone willing to hang out with me, but I do have some specific people:

1 - .............hehehe.............can't say much about this one, except that it's the person that tops my list
2 - Someone I met here that has become in a good, weird way the closest thing to a forum little sister, since she has put up with my ''constant babbling'' and I hope I can repay her someday for that

After that, again, pretty much anyone willing to hang out with me IRL, but I'd add to the list Clou, Jmalenko, Moon, X and Otocon for now
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maruko View Post
Naijeru...
Cloukora, Box, Satsuki, Black King, Roronoa Zoro, Sajuuk, Kyuubi, Naruto Namikazi...
This thread surprised me. Besides Pool, I didn't expect HSR and Maruko to say my name while I expected Brooke, Taka, and Hayley to. Thank you ;_; Even though I don't talk to you two a whole lot, I think you guys would be cool to meet IRL

Pool, HSR, Maruko, Ninja Jesus, Tucker, Master Yoda, Vex, Shayd and moonwatcher, deadtaka (I hat u tak), Ino's Girl (I hat u 2), Vino so I can get after her for something she said today , sagemaster, Sai's Brother, Draco Uchiha, Apa, sakura_blossom, Hikari-chan, Amber, Kiko, and Ishtar. That seems about it right now. I swear I feel like I'm missing some people...If I forgot anyone I'm friends with I'd want to meet you too

Cloukora was here.
Fight back against bullies! Go down on your feet, not your knees!

Thunder Buddy: Pool
Friends: Tifa Legacy, Ino's Girl, deadtaka, Sagemaster, Apa, Sai's Brother, Taker, The Shady Ninja, Shayd, Kanisawa,Vino, Hikari-Chan, Leaf, Ninja Pink, and many more
[/LEFT]
Cloukora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2012, 06:32 AM   #28
Jakropha
Your Lord Zetsoom

Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

I love how only Obito wanted to meet me IRL

Satsuki if that ever matters to him any

Also, I am pretty scary IRL, I get into mind wars with all of my friends, it scares them survey says...

Jakropha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2012, 09:19 AM   #29
kanisawa
/has an empty smile

kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

kJakyou'reinmylist.

Box, Leo, Vex, Pie, Woostie, Sagey, JAK and also the others who said my name.

Marko
kanisawa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2012, 09:31 AM   #30
WishfulFairie
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: In my own little world that's in my own little head
WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

I'd like to meet you Jak, only if you promise not attack me. Same with Obito and fang...they may attack me. In fact everyone that posts on that thread may attack me.
I should meet Kiko so I can tutor her. But not Kani. Apparently, I'm a bad influence on her.
If I've ever PMed you then I like you so I shall wanna meet you

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenny
well, war babies come from war, nerd babies from from trees, peace babies come from birds, ect
WishfulFairie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2012, 09:33 AM   #31
Ino's Girl
Special Jonin Candidate

Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

I wanna meet Kani also :3 and vino!

Just Call Me Supa-Soak-That Hoe -JAFL ScrappY Approves!
Ino's Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2012, 09:33 AM   #32
kanisawa
/has an empty smile

kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by WishfulFairie View Post
I'd like to meet you Jak, only if you promise not attack me. Same with Obito and fang...they may attack me. In fact everyone that posts on that thread may attack me.
I should meet Kiko so I can tutor her. But not Kani. Apparently, I'm a bad influence on her.
If I've ever PMed you then I like you so I shall wanna meet you
Woostie is just saying nonsense things. D: Don't believe him.

Marko
Old 10-06-2012, 09:34 AM   #33
WishfulFairie
Special Jonin Candidate

WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by kanisawa View Post
Woostie is just saying nonsense things. D: Don't believe him.
I don't want to poison your mind.

Quote:
well, war babies come from war, nerd babies from from trees, peace babies come from birds, ect
Old 10-06-2012, 09:36 AM   #34
kanisawa
/has an empty smile

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by WishfulFairie View Post
I don't want to poison your mind.
Don't worry, it has aready poisoned.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ino's Girl View Post
I wanna meet Kani also :3 and vino!
/adds IG in the list too. o-o

Marko
Old 10-06-2012, 09:43 AM   #35
WishfulFairie
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Okay Kani. I wish to meet you in real life.

Quote:
Old 10-06-2012, 09:44 AM   #36
kanisawa
/has an empty smile

Awards Showcase

*like to.

Meh, it's whatever.
/still adds you in the list because you're cool. =P

Marko
Old 10-06-2012, 09:49 AM   #37
Kyūbi no Yōko
Special Jonin Candidate

Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.
Send a message via Skype™ to Kyūbi no Yōko

Maruko, MAH MAN.
Box, to see his head.
Luna, ultimate hawtness.
Wooster, his seriousness. and being the ultimate DANZO fan.
mrsticky, for being ultra kewl. and because i just love him that much
Vivi, le best.
kalmeast, the guy with the theories in his pockets.
Joanzee, for no apparent reason.
Red, for ultra chubbyness (even though ..) because he's just that good.
Daph, for talking about Kakashi, Yamato and Iruka and for being a real superfan.
Noctis, for obvious awesomeness.
zero, to teach him English. coz he the Betmaker.
SRHyse, best admin ever.
TBC, because he hosted the Trivia.
Jak, to laugh all day.
Rasen_Chidori, he is as cool as the guy in his avatar. actually, even cooler.
Bacon, because .. BACON.

Welcome to reality.

~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~

universe.

Last edited by Kyūbi no Yōko; 10-06-2012 at 09:55 AM.
Kyūbi no Yōko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2012, 09:49 AM   #38
Lone_Espada
Special Jonin Candidate

Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Kani doesn't like me. v.v

GF:TRS
Lone_Espada is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2012, 09:50 AM   #39
Bacon

Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lone_Espada View Post
LOnely!

Quote:

12:11 PM So you enter the debate with full knowledge that you know nothing of worth on the subject, and then state you will not make an effort to learn. Way to be poster-boy for blight of the forum. Leave discussions of intelligence to those that have it.

Click the dratini for anime rants
Bacon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2012, 09:55 AM   #40
kanisawa
/has an empty smile

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lone_Espada View Post
wut, I do!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bacon View Post
LOnely!
No, he isn't. >.>

Marko