Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Games

Naruto Games We're all about games in this section -- all Naruto games, that is.

View Poll Results: Are you ready for Ultimate Ninja Storm 3?
Yes 234 91.05%
No 23 8.95%
Voters: 257. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 10-05-2012, 03:34 AM   #3841
itachithedarkcrow
Chunin Exam Proctor

itachithedarkcrow saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Default Re: The Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 Discussion Thread.

I loved in the new opening how it showed nagato weak and then his hair turned red again and he started using summonings, so awesome.
Old 10-05-2012, 05:03 AM   #3842
jurrasenshuriken
Chunin Exam Participant

jurrasenshuriken has completed a tough C-rank mission!jurrasenshuriken has completed a tough C-rank mission!jurrasenshuriken has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Wow u like Nagato WAY to much lol

Posted from Naruto.viz.com App for Android
Old 10-05-2012, 05:04 AM   #3843
Joaty
Chunin Exam Proctor

Joaty saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

either way it's not like it's the only game they make, wander how many random things cc2 have on going at once

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 10-05-2012, 05:48 AM   #3844
Gaara-Kun1996
Genin

Gaara-Kun1996 has completed a tough C-rank mission!Gaara-Kun1996 has completed a tough C-rank mission!Gaara-Kun1996 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

I think in the middle of the month, they will confirm Kankuro with his Sasori puppet, Sai, Edo Deidara and Edo Sasori....maybe (I hope so) Omoi playable too
And at the end, I think they will confirm Kin and Gingaku,Edo Asuma, Ino-Shika-Cho and a Hack and Slash battle against the Zetsus.....a Giant Boss Battle against Gedo Mazo would also be cool ;-)
Deidara

Characters I main in Storm 3:
Anbu Itachi
Anbu Yamato
Anbu Kakashi

PSN : Edo_Itachi
Old 10-05-2012, 07:09 AM   #3845
EMSage mode
Chunin Exam Participant

EMSage mode has completed a tough C-rank mission!EMSage mode has completed a tough C-rank mission!EMSage mode has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadow-of-kabuto View Post
Nope, not really. Not yet at least. But I feel we should be getting something new soon. Maybe a new scan this upcoming Monday?

In other news, I just turned 19.

Happy Birthday

I hope to see more air combos in chars movesets like kage summit narutos narutos awakening had. I hope to see a versus demo at one of these events coming up with chars awakening to see more of that awakening jutsu mechanic that they showed when minato awakened.

Lee hasn't been shown much in the war. Do you guys think he will get an update? It'd be pretty lame if he didn't.
Old 10-05-2012, 07:51 AM   #3846
Sun9191
Genin Elite

Sun9191 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by EMSage mode View Post
Happy Birthday

I hope to see more air combos in chars movesets like kage summit narutos narutos awakening had. I hope to see a versus demo at one of these events coming up with chars awakening to see more of that awakening jutsu mechanic that they showed when minato awakened.

Lee hasn't been shown much in the war. Do you guys think he will get an update? It'd be pretty lame if he didn't.
i think he will get it even if dont appear that much, because he only uses taijutsu is more easy to make the moveset (x

Storm 3 Mains:

Madara
Nagato
Seven Ninja Swordsman
Jinchurikki
Naruto KCM
Sasuke EMS
^^
Old 10-05-2012, 09:33 AM   #3847
EMSage mode
Chunin Exam Participant

EMSage mode has completed a tough C-rank mission!EMSage mode has completed a tough C-rank mission!EMSage mode has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sun9191 View Post
i think he will get it even if dont appear that much, because he only uses taijutsu is more easy to make the moveset (x
yeah i really want a new ougi for him

but he already has a flak jacket on so i wonder what costumes he will be given if any
Old 10-05-2012, 12:24 PM   #3848
SHAMEFULLSHINOBI
Special Jonin Candidate

SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by EMSage mode View Post
yeah i really want a new ougi for him

but he already has a flak jacket on so i wonder what costumes he will be given if any
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHADOW OF KABUTO !

oh yeah i see your points, in addition to what you both said I would like some air tilts and more air jutsu and air cinematic combos as you described. Anyhow, so far some pretty big promises have been made and the hype is building up...

does anyone have the namcobandai link ?

Thank you Jesus!
to God be the glory forever and ever !!!!

神是真實的,請 閱讀聖經
성경을 읽고 하나님은 실제입니다.

神は本物だと聖書を読んでください

"ninja art" "patience"......................."sound fx"
nimpou nintai no jutsu ! ホモ
Old 10-05-2012, 01:35 PM   #3849
Sagepain
............... The Original Sage

Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Sagepain

Gaara will need another update, and a new Ougi for Temari definitely. It could be her Wind Net jutsu or something.Kankuro needs to fight with his Sasori puppet completely instead of just an Ougi.

All of the Konoha 11 need and update, along with Sai.
Konan needs a new Ougi..........well yeah there's a lot that needs to be updated.

I really just want Kin/Gin, Nagato, and the Revived Kage's confirmed already though.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 10-05-2012, 01:49 PM   #3850
Juiken Luminus
Veteran Chunin

Juiken Luminus has completed a tough C-rank mission!Juiken Luminus has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Hey guys I'm back! Just turned 18 yesterday! How is everyone?

Spritel No Jutsu Productions

Storm 3: Sasuke, Mifune, Utakata, Yagura, Nagato, Itachi

Epic STORM 2 Rivals: Uchiha_Sora, XGriever, & Parak111.
Old 10-05-2012, 03:40 PM   #3851
SHAMEFULLSHINOBI
Special Jonin Candidate

SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sagepain View Post
Gaara will need another update, and a new Ougi for Temari definitely. It could be her Wind Net jutsu or something.Kankuro needs to fight with his Sasori puppet completely instead of just an Ougi.

All of the Konoha 11 need and update, along with Sai.
Konan needs a new Ougi..........well yeah there's a lot that needs to be updated.

I really just want Kin/Gin, Nagato, and the Revived Kage's confirmed already though.
oh yeah for sure, updates are needed for many chars like the ones u mentioned.... especially since this game has been 2 years into conception...i think updates will happen so far we learned the yellow flash has a brand new awakening jutsu...and other chars will be updated...but yes we need info asap.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Juiken Luminus View Post
Hey guys I'm back! Just turned 18 yesterday! How is everyone?
HAPPY (belated) BIRTHDAY!

Thank you Jesus!
to God be the glory forever and ever !!!!

神是真實的,請 閱讀聖經
성경을 읽고 하나님은 실제입니다.

神は本物だと聖書を読んでください

"ninja art" "patience"......................."sound fx"
nimpou nintai no jutsu ! ホモ

Last edited by SHAMEFULLSHINOBI; 10-05-2012 at 03:43 PM.
Old 10-05-2012, 05:12 PM   #3852
minato901
Genin

minato901 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

happy b-day to shadow of kabuto and juiken i hope u both have a great Bday.

ps. itachithaedarkcrow ur making me love nagato even more and making me want to play him badly in storm 3 lol. But it's not a bad thing so u dont take this the wrong way.

storm 3 is epic

storm 3 mains
Neji (Great Ninja War)

Sasuke (EMS Sharingan)

Naruto (Bijju Bomb)
Old 10-05-2012, 05:49 PM   #3853
Sun9191
Genin Elite

Sun9191 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

i hope we get something new today(saturday) xD

Storm 3 Mains:

Madara
Nagato
Seven Ninja Swordsman
Jinchurikki
Naruto KCM
Sasuke EMS
^^
Old 10-05-2012, 06:37 PM   #3854
itachithedarkcrow
Chunin Exam Proctor

itachithedarkcrow saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
i hope we get something new today(saturday) xD
me too. ... . . . .. bc there is no hype
Old 10-05-2012, 08:01 PM   #3855
Roronoa Zoro
The Demon Cutting Emperor
Formerly DaL4stUch1ha

Location: Getting ready to enter Joker's Tournament in the New World
Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Send a message via Skype™ to Roronoa Zoro

Yeah I'm not hype at all for this game ether. I'm just hype for AC III

J
ust Call Me Bl4ck-Lav3nder Hoe -JAFL ScrappY Approves!

Assassin's Creed IV Black Flags Trailer
YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

Assassin's
Creed III Trailer

YouTube:
src="

Assassin's Creed Revelation Trailer
YouTube:
src="

Old 10-06-2012, 03:20 AM   #3856
Ablaze15
Genin Elite

Ablaze15 has completed a tough C-rank mission!Ablaze15 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

^ this is a bit off topic but I'm really hyped for Tomb Raider and TLOU

Mains for Storm 3:
Anko
Orochimaru
Regular Kabuto
Bijju mode naruto
EMS Sasuke
Old 10-06-2012, 03:21 AM   #3857
BMC1994
Special Jonin Candidate
BG Moderator

BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roronoa Zoro View Post
Yeah I'm not hype at all for this game ether. I'm just hype for AC III
Yeah me too. I dont want to watch any trailers until i finish 1 and 2 cause i am afraid i will spoil things.

But it their still not any new information on storm 3?
The wait is more boring then exciting. Then again thats what you get when you announce a game so early.

Quote:
on black person kage when his susuano grabbed him and he put him in ms genjutsu with tsuki.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Souret
Yes

Last edited by BMC1994; 10-06-2012 at 04:44 AM.
Old 10-06-2012, 03:24 AM   #3858
Ablaze15
Genin Elite

Ablaze15 has completed a tough C-rank mission!Ablaze15 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

^LoL I've seen games announced 3 years before release and they still hype everyone

Mains for Storm 3:
Anko
Orochimaru
Regular Kabuto
Bijju mode naruto
EMS Sasuke
Old 10-06-2012, 06:43 AM   #3859
Ablaze15
Genin Elite

Storm 3 will be at NY Comic Con:
http://www.ps360hd2.com/2012/10/cybe...comic-con.html

Mains for Storm 3:
Anko
Orochimaru
Regular Kabuto
Bijju mode naruto
EMS Sasuke
Old 10-06-2012, 06:46 AM   #3860
Roronoa Zoro
The Demon Cutting Emperor
Formerly DaL4stUch1ha

Location: Getting ready to enter Joker's Tournament in the New World
Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Send a message via Skype™ to Roronoa Zoro

Hmmm well lets see what info. we get

J
ust Call Me Bl4ck-Lav3nder Hoe -JAFL ScrappY Approves!

Assassin's Creed IV Black Flags Trailer
YouTube:
src="

Assassin's
Creed III Trailer

YouTube:
src="

Assassin's Creed Revelation Trailer
YouTube:
src="

Closed Thread