Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Character Talk

Naruto Character Talk Who do you love? Who do you love to hate? Discuss your fave Naruto characters here.

Old 07-23-2012, 03:37 PM   #101
BMC1994
Special Jonin Candidate
BG Moderator

BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Which Is Best Kekkei Genkai

Rinnegans supposed to be the best but it just pales in comparison to the uchihas gameshark *i mean sharingan.
BMC1994 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2012, 01:40 PM   #102
RasenganMaster21
Apprentice Genin

RasenganMaster21 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Rinnegan
RasenganMaster21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2012, 02:24 PM   #103
Leewannabe
Chunin

Leewannabe is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leewannabe is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leewannabe is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leewannabe is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leewannabe is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leewannabe is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

except from rinnegan and sharingan, explosion, blaze (the ameterasu) and lava.

Owner of the Official Might Guy Fanclub!!
Leewannabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2012, 09:32 PM   #104
Monkey D. Ace
Chunin

Monkey D. Ace has completed a tough C-rank mission!Monkey D. Ace has completed a tough C-rank mission!Monkey D. Ace has completed a tough C-rank mission!

I like the Sharingan, Black Lightning, and Storm

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"To be evil, means you know how to live."
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

The Best Opening Song I've Ever Heard
Spoiler:

This video has earned AshenREAPER's Seal of Approval

Monkey D. Ace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2012, 07:19 PM   #105
paradigm1977
Chunin Exam Proctor

paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

1. Kurama Clan's genjutsu, but also the "once every few generations," member.

With episode 203 you get to see genjutsu that could boss itachi.

Rinnegan can't stop it. And it is more powerfull than Tsukoyomi.

With this power you could control anyone, like for instance cut off Itachi and Kisami as they entered the leaf village. You could introduce yourself as the most powerful genjutsu user in the world. And look Itachi right in the eye.

Downside is, your subconscious has access to your power and might do evil stuff. This is what happened. She went a little crazy.

2. Rinnegan

3. Ranmaru's dojutsu-
a. disrupt dojutsu (only byakugan verified) This could be key in a fight vs Nagato, Tobi (T/S) or Madara
b. You can see chakra,
c. see through solid objects, and gain
d. genjutsu.
e.Glowing red eyes are intimidating.
f. Sense the exact number of people in the area (sensory).
g. sense life force
h. transfer life force
i. can determine a way to attack someone simple based on looking at them.

There's a reason Ranmaru was made phsyically weak. Because the kid would be too boss.

3. Ice release.

In marvel comics, iceman got to the point that he could freeze the oxygen molecules in someones blood, giving an intsant heart attack. I'll settle for creating a stream of ice that enters the nose, mouth and grows into a mirror inside their lungs, and bursts out through the body.

Last edited by paradigm1977; 09-28-2012 at 07:33 PM.
paradigm1977 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2012, 05:42 PM   #106
Sage_Of_Six_Paths
Ninja Academy Student

Sage_Of_Six_Paths saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Long term use- Rinnegan/Wood style/Lava?? or isn't this a kekkei totta?
Short term- Sharigan
Sage_Of_Six_Paths is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2012, 05:51 PM   #107
Bazk
Genin Elite

Bazk is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Bazk is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Bazk is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Bazk is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

problem with sharingan is that you will get raped if you are slow, i think it was rock lee that pointed it out even if you see someones movements you will get smacked if you cant keep up with someones speed. also i wouldnt be to intrested in being killed by my parents or siblings or anyone else with the eyes if they are greedy. would go with the rinnegan because not to much risk to them
Bazk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 10:10 AM   #108
paradigm1977
Chunin Exam Proctor

paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bazk View Post
problem with sharingan is that you will get raped if you are slow, i think it was rock lee that pointed it out even if you see someones movements you will get smacked if you cant keep up with someones speed. also i wouldnt be to intrested in being killed by my parents or siblings or anyone else with the eyes if they are greedy. would go with the rinnegan because not to much risk to them
Hmmph, if I'm 20 and your 5, I'm taking your rinnegan, if Im a bad guy. I hear it's quite the power upgrade.

Old 10-10-2012, 02:34 AM   #109
Neve
Chunin Exam Participant

Neve is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Neve is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Neve is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Neve is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Sharingan and Storm release are my favourite
Neve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 09:02 AM   #110
Mangetsu Hozuki
Special Jonin Candidate

Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

WAIT! What happened to that Kekkai Genkai in the movie that can absorb other Kekkai Genkai?

Officially Addicted

Arrow (TV Show)

Cats

Archery

Lord Of The Rings

Wheel of Time

A Song Of Fire and Ice

Inspirational Quotes
Mangetsu Hozuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 09:04 AM   #111
Mangetsu Hozuki
Special Jonin Candidate

Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sage_Of_Six_Paths View Post
Long term use- Rinnegan/Wood style/Lava?? or isn't this a kekkei totta?
Short term- Sharigan
Lava is a Kekkai Genkai. Kekkai Tota involve three elements being combined. Lava is Fire Release + Earth Release.

Officially Addicted

Arrow (TV Show)

Cats

Archery

Lord Of The Rings

Wheel of Time

A Song Of Fire and Ice

Inspirational Quotes
Old 10-10-2012, 10:25 AM   #112
Jakropha
Your Lord Zetsoom

Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

The best canon Kekkei Genkai?

From best to last, EMS + Rinnegan, Kamui MS, Mokuton w/ Hashirama, Susanoo MS, Koto MS, Rinnegan, then lastly 3 tomoe Sharingan, less than 3 tomoe is everything else.

Jakropha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 11:42 AM   #113
Black Azurite
Apprentice Genin

Black Azurite saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

byakugan
Black Azurite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 01:01 PM   #114
Leewannabe
Chunin

Leewannabe is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leewannabe is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leewannabe is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leewannabe is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leewannabe is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leewannabe is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

This is probably a dumb question, but: What is Rinnegan really good for? Isnt it really overrated?

Owner of the Official Might Guy Fanclub!!
Leewannabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 09:55 AM   #115
Mangetsu Hozuki
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leewannabe View Post
This is probably a dumb question, but: What is Rinnegan really good for? Isnt it really overrated?
Learning every jutsu that can ever be created (by age ten with an imperfect Rinnengan) is totally overrated. Sure. Oh, and what about creating the moon? Nah, overrated. Bringing back a whole village to the plane of the living? Summoning practically anything? And I'm sure that arsorbing any ninjutsu is overrated.

I disagree, for for those who didn't catch the sarcasm, by the way.

Officially Addicted

Arrow (TV Show)

Cats

Archery

Lord Of The Rings

Wheel of Time

A Song Of Fire and Ice

Inspirational Quotes
Old 10-11-2012, 11:27 PM   #116
paradigm1977
Chunin Exam Proctor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leewannabe View Post
watch the pain invasion arc in the anime.

Old 10-18-2012, 11:11 AM   #117
MacNasty
Freshmen Academy Student

MacNasty is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

The Rinnegan most definitely. Other than it's attributes, it looks pretty damned cool.
MacNasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 11:05 PM   #118
paradigm1977
Chunin Exam Proctor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakropha View Post
The best canon Kekkei Genkai?

From best to last, EMS + Rinnegan, Kamui MS, Mokuton w/ Hashirama, Susanoo MS, Koto MS, Rinnegan, then lastly 3 tomoe Sharingan, less than 3 tomoe is everything else.
susanoo and koto aren't kekkei's, those are just powers of the MS sharingan.

crystal, ice, and and some other kekkie's will beat three tomo. If you would rather peak at 3 tomo than have a diff kekkei, I'll leave that to you. I might take ranmaru's eyes over 3 tomo, but that was a filler.

Old 10-24-2012, 01:15 AM   #119
Bazk
Genin Elite

Bazk is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Bazk is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Bazk is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Bazk is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by paradigm1977 View Post
Hmmph, if I'm 20 and your 5, I'm taking your rinnegan, if Im a bad guy. I hear it's quite the power upgrade.
to bad kids dont have the sharingan youngest most be madara and his brother and itachi and they would rape an adult so go ahead
Bazk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2012, 08:05 PM   #120
paradigm1977
Chunin Exam Proctor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bazk View Post
to bad kids dont have the sharingan youngest most be madara and his brother and itachi and they would rape an adult so go ahead
All Uchiha have the sharingan. If Kakashi can unlock MS, I can get my tomo's no prob.