Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Manga Discussion

Naruto Manga Discussion All the latest discussions about the Naruto manga (beware, spoilers abound).

View Poll Results: Your choices ...
Kill Rin 1 7.69%
Not Kill Rin and head to the Leaf Village 1 7.69%
Not kill Rin and try to save the leaf comrades 9 69.23%
other/idk (please elaborate) 2 15.38%
Voters: 13. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-04-2012, 07:19 PM   #1
PrinceofPeace
Banned

PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.
Default What would YOU do?

Put yourself in a "theory" or why kakashi killed Rin

Let's say the Mist captured three leaf comrades
(we do not know how many or how they are)

The Mist tell kakashi to kill Rin and they will let the leaf comrades go

So those are the conditions... Please vote on the poll and say what you would do

Would you
A: Kill Rin to save the others
B: Save Rin and Let the others Die
C: Ignore the mist ninja, keep Rin Alive and try to save your friends.

Please keep in mind that the Mist ninja are ANBU/Jonin level (so around Ao, Haku, Zabuza, or Chojuro level)

Last edited by PrinceofPeace; 10-05-2012 at 08:08 AM.
PrinceofPeace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 07:22 PM   #2
WishfulFairie
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: In my own little world that's in my own little head
WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: What would YOU do?

call back up

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenny
well, war babies come from war, nerd babies from from trees, peace babies come from birds, ect
WishfulFairie is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 07:23 PM   #3
PrinceofPeace
Banned

PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Well you would have to go to the leaf for that
Old 10-04-2012, 07:24 PM   #4
WishfulFairie
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: In my own little world that's in my own little head
WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

no chuh!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenny
well, war babies come from war, nerd babies from from trees, peace babies come from birds, ect
WishfulFairie is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 07:30 PM   #5
Black King
Special Jonin Candidate

Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

I would if she told me to for their sake.

Or pretend to strike a fatal blow, POWs get set free, and Rin can heal herself.

Black King is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 07:31 PM   #6
PrinceofPeace
Banned

ANBU are ace assians so they would know if you landed a vital hit or not
Old 10-04-2012, 07:34 PM   #7
Black King
Special Jonin Candidate

Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

I would at least try. xD Not saying its flawless or even possible, but it's worth a shot.

Old 10-04-2012, 07:36 PM   #8
PrinceofPeace
Banned

yet if you try you could DIE!!! You would be giving your secrets away to the mist and you would break your promise to OBito
Old 10-04-2012, 07:38 PM   #9
Black King
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

I'm in the position of possibly dying no matter what I choose. xD

Old 10-04-2012, 07:42 PM   #10
PrinceofPeace
Banned

So your going to give the secrets of your village to the mist AND give up your promise to Obito?
Old 10-04-2012, 08:14 PM   #11
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato
Aiding Kakashi, Yamato, & Iruka

Location: Konohagakure, with the people dearest to me. Aiding Kakashi on the battlefield and saving Yamato!
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

minna wo mamoru!

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
03-02, 13:09 The Immortal Watch Dog
You got Daph Rice, everyone got her
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl
[1/7/2014 9:25:36 AM] Tuus Deus(CoP): I know Daph spends all her time staring at Kakashi pictures

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
Kakashi pretending to get stabbed by Obito because he's such a nice guy and doesn't want Obito to feel about about sucking so much
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
I would just like you to know that I am awesome.
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
I disagree. The best way to get rep from Daph is to be me.

Last edited by Kakashi Hatake_Yamato; 10-04-2012 at 09:15 PM. Reason: Minor typo. Had to hav a friend check it
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 08:21 PM   #12
ObitoUchiha
Special Jonin Candidate

ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Well, this is awkward.

Well, if I were Kakashi here, I would keep my promise to me, I mean, Obito, and not kill her. If the whole thing with Nagato and Yahiko hadn't happened, I would say that was the case... however, she said, 'Kakashi...?' as it happened, not as if she volunteered.

On a side-note, the linked sharingan vision throws me off here. Did kakashi activate the sharingan while doing this? If so, why?

Actually, he never deactivates it... Nevermind

(^ ^)/)))
/_!_\ Hidan to Kakuzu: Draw me like one of your RICH girls...

Quote:
Wrinkles makes Obito tingle (#^.^#)
Official Co-leader of the Official
FC!

I'm a Christian and don't care what everyone else thinks about me. If you feel the same, copy and paste this into your signature
ObitoUchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 08:36 PM   #13
Hotarubi Hyuuga
Special Jonin Candidate

Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

You know I'm not trying to be rude, but if you're going to try and quote me then do it right, what said was and I repeat

If you were in a 5 man squad with 4 of your closest friends that you cared very deeply about and mist ninja capture three, the other two being you and Rin.

Would you A: Kill Rin to save the others B: Save Rin and Let the others Die or C: Ignore the mist ninja, keep Rin Alive and try to save your friends.

I never said that they were 3 random unimportant people.

However, you already know where I stand on this, I'm going to go save my friends and keep Rin alive.

O M F G !Those rocks look like Cinnamon Toast Crunch!!

"You are required to do nothing, least of all believe. Shut one's eyes tight or open one's arms wide, either way, one's a fool." -Flemeth

Last edited by Hotarubi Hyuuga; 10-04-2012 at 08:41 PM.
Hotarubi Hyuuga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 08:37 PM   #14
ObitoUchiha
Special Jonin Candidate

ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Even following yours, I would do what I could for Obito.

Also, I am really taking a liking to it being 6-tails.

(^ ^)/)))

Quote:
FC!

I'm a Christian and don't care what everyone else thinks about me. If you feel the same, copy and paste this into your signature
Old 10-04-2012, 08:40 PM   #15
Hotarubi Hyuuga
Special Jonin Candidate

Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ObitoUchiha View Post
Even following yours, I would do what I could for Obito.

Also, I am really taking a liking to it being 6-tails.
Oh I wasn't talking about you I was talking to PrinceofPeace

And what do you mean do your best for Obito? Just trying to understand because I would save my friends and keep Rin alive.

"You are required to do nothing, least of all believe. Shut one's eyes tight or open one's arms wide, either way, one's a fool." -Flemeth
Old 10-04-2012, 08:44 PM   #16
ObitoUchiha
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

I know who you meant, but I liked yours too.

His best friend was Obito upon death, and I would think he would at least try to honor my last words!

He did shed tears when he did it, so maybe something super serious happened (Liking the 6-tail theory) and he had to to save everyone, including her.

(^ ^)/)))

Quote:
FC!

Old 10-04-2012, 08:54 PM   #17
Hotarubi Hyuuga
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by ObitoUchiha View Post
I know who you meant, but I liked yours too.

His best friend was Obito upon death, and I would think he would at least try to honor my last words!

He did shed tears when he did it, so maybe something super serious happened (Liking the 6-tail theory) and he had to to save everyone, including her.
But which words are you honoring the part where he told you abandoning your friends makes you worse than scum or protecting Rin?

Don't get me wrong I would protect Rin, but also wouldn't abandon my friends, there not reason why I shouldn't at least try to do both.

Old 10-05-2012, 08:10 AM   #18
PrinceofPeace
Banned

I think he means that he will honor the promise
---------------------------------------------------
I am this color....... Hyuga is the other color
-------------------------------------------------
Rank is something to consider. Plus Kakashi was a nube Jonin. Anyway Kakashi was on par wit CS1 Saskue..... What jonin/Anbu ninja would lose to CS1 Saskue... Hardly any. Even if Saskue could beat one there are more than one. Rin is not going to do anything but hide and do you think their traps and locating skillz are inferior to Rin's??? Plus we do not even know that they want Rin!! WHy would they she is just a medic

Obviously you don;t understand that medical ninja are the keey to winning wars, the people who can heal their solders faster and get them back out to fight is more likely to win, so saying she is just a medic really isn't making much of a point. Armies would take medical ninja and keep them alive so long as they healed their solders, but if they could lessen the number of medic the other armies had then they'd get the advantage

But I can prove that Young Kakashi's sensing and tracking skills are not on par with what he has today. His sensing ablities will not help him fight in the mist.

alright then prove to me that Kakashi didn't have a good sense of smell back then

What good is leaving Rin behind to hide?? Rin is doing what Obito hates!! Leaving her comrades behind!! It is not right for kakashi to do all the work. As you said she would believe in what Obito said and she would go after the comrades. If she was going to hide she might as well go back to the village. Not only is she leaving the comrades behind but she is leaving Kakshi behind. And do not compalin about repeating what you said cuz I already did that

First off I wasn't complaining, I simply stated that I wasn't going to do it, but even if I was complaining, I can complain about whatever I gosh darn please

Okay so lets say you succeed... how do you survive and what condition are you in?? How did you even beat the mist ninja? How would you save the comrades without death?? If you think the mist is so bloodlusted than they would have killed the comrades before you got their.

no freaking duh they could have killed them already, but what if they didn't kill them and I could have gone to save them, you assume that the mist inja are going to be super powerful, you assume that they are all anbu and joinin, but what if they are not?

I don't know what condition I would be in, who cares, I can figure that out how to defeat them without dying on the way

One sharigan is more than enough. Ao has one byukugan and he changed the outcome of the war with it. Look at Kakashi he has one sharigan and he is a beast. So you are risking your villages secrets. In a way by going to save your comrades your betraying your village

He obviously didn't since the leaf won the war. The Uchiha clan was also still alive so the leaf had more than on sharingan to work with. If I should be considered a traitor for saving my friends then so be it, but I will destroy the sharingan I have to, to keep it from happening

So you destoyed it the mist can still use your body. And the Mist can try to K.O. you before you do something so suicidal

Once again they can try, but that doesn't mean they will succeed, who cares if have my body after that, there was nothing special about my body other than sharingan that I destroyed

Neither Rin nor the ppl who helped Ao messed up. Even if they did they still have your body to work with

I don't really understand what you're saying here, what in the world is Ao?

A promise is more important than your "theory" that the mist captured a few comrades. We do not know how many comrades nor who they are. So I know I have a promise to keep... yet I do NOT know the circumstances of the comrades. FYI-the comrades could be dead as soon as i walk in. Again I repeat: I do not love my choice but when your a ninja you have to make tough choices. The White Fang was hated for saving his comrades. You are risking everything for a "theory" of yours. Also We do not know what Obito would do here.. he LOVED Rin and wanted to go back for her .... but would he do the same for Kakashi if it put his beloved Rin in danger??

This theory is what we are talking about, we're talking about what we would do if this were the case, so don't talk about it as if it were irrelevant

The situation that we are talking about now in case you forgot is if you were on a mission in a five man squad with 4 very close friends that you cared very deeply about and the mist ninja told you that if you killed Rin that they would let the other three go, but you had three options to A: Kill Rin and save the other three B: Save Rin and let the other three die or C: just ignore the mist ninja altogether and try to save your friend and keep Rin alive

Yes Obito would have come back for Kakashi, he even said that if it were Kakashi that Rin would come back for her, Obito was under the impression since they were a team that if any of them were in trouble that the others would come back for them. I mean look what Obito just did when he hear Rin AND Kakashi were in trouble, despite his condition he rushed out to go help him, so how can you even doubt that Obito would come back for him?

So Rin is going to "go save the comrades" while she hides and Kakashi does the saving? She is practically volunttering Kakashi to go on a suicide mission. You make it sound so easy their is no way you can make sure that Rin would get away safely

You're twisting my words again, I said that I would take Rin to safe place, but I already said that it wouldn't work because Rin would not say there if her friends were in trouble
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Obviously you do not know that the Jonin or ANBU ninja may have or be medical ninja as well. Plus Rin is not the best Medi ninja. She can not heal and move at the same time. Rin is a rookie. These are high level ninja so it would not be crazy to think that they have medical abilities at hand. You are OVERestimating her abilities.

Proof alright... or we can just use common sense
-Kakashi had been with Obito for a long time so he had his scent... but can you prove that he had those other comrades scent?
-Kakashi did not have his kinken summoning
-Kakashi got older and wiser and better at sensing! DO you REALLY think that his sensing abilities stayed the same?

ummmm okay so you are not countering or.....?

YES WHAT "IF" they did not kill them!! You are placing your village and your promise and your other comrade on a IF!!! You could safely and easily go to your village or risk your life for 3 ninjas. That is not smart/tationall (not saying your dumb) Your letting your emotions take control of you. Actually I am NOT assuming the ninja are Jonin/ANBU ninja and I do know that they are all Jonin/ANBU ninja cuz Zetsu said they were ANBU/Jonin ninja. You say you would figure out a plan.... care to share?

What do you mean that he obviously did not? And nobody really "wins" in war. Again you are ignoring the points. It is not about having more sharigan back at him it is about that the other side has your prized possesion. The sharigan is one of the best Occualr jutsu and if when a Jonin/ANBU gets their hand on it they could be on Kakashi's level. Think about it what if Zabuza had the sharigan. Just one and he would have taken out Kakashi with ease. Even IF Kakshi destoys the sharigan the mist and still use his body for secrets. Just look at the Hyuga's ! Ao got the byukugan and the whole war changed!!

"Once again they can try, but that doesn't mean they will succeed"-Hygua
I love this quote!! Because it supports what I am saying. Just replace they with I
""Once again I can try, but that doesn't mean I will succeed"
What makes you so sure that you will save your friends or come out without a scratch?? You have given out ways to win and I have countere them. YOu have no plan at all. your body is vital. WIth it The Mist can take our weapons and find out the secrets of the leaf. YOu are a jonin so you would have secrets on you. If you are so careless that you would not take care of your body shows how ill-prepared you are. I like your spirit but you need a plan

I am saying that is VERY unlikey that the Mist will fail to take out the sharigan once they have killed Kakshi. RIn took out the sharigan and she is a rookie. The mist took out the byukugan and put it in AO's eye so how is this different?

IMO-I like the bijju theory better and I doubt yours is true (no offense)

You already know what I would do

Exactly !!!! You helped prove my point/remind me of something! Obito went into the enemies terriotry of trying to rescue RIn... BUT HE FAILED!! If it was not for Kakashi he would be dead. Obito froze up and had no plan. He should be dead.

I am just trying to understand you (it is harder than you think) SO Rin is going to go in the danger zone!?!? She has no battle skills. kakashi would just be worried about her and have to look after her. That would mean Kakashi is distraceted!!

WHAT IS YOUR PLAN!!! You are NOT going to succed rescuring your friends without a plan

Last edited by PrinceofPeace; 10-05-2012 at 08:36 AM.
Old 10-05-2012, 08:52 AM   #19
ObitoUchiha
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotarubi Hyuuga View Post
But which words are you honoring the part where he told you abandoning your friends makes you worse than scum or protecting Rin?

Don't get me wrong I would protect Rin, but also wouldn't abandon my friends, there not reason why I shouldn't at least try to do both.
Well, his last request was to take care of Rin. Also, Rin is a friend along with the rest. Saving the others would break 2 rules, not just one. If I could, I would save both, but not if they could all die due to my recklessness.

But, I'm obito, I would jump in earlier, take out the enemies and let them escape

(^ ^)/)))

Quote:
FC!

Old 10-05-2012, 09:10 AM   #20
PrinceofPeace
Banned

^ I think we are on ethe same boat

Id I could save everyone I would but it is too risky