Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Narutoverse

Narutoverse For all the debates involving characters from the Naruto series.

View Poll Results: CAT FIGHT!!
Madiens 5 50.00%
Women 5 50.00%
Voters: 10. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-04-2012, 03:53 PM   #1
PrinceofPeace
Banned

PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.
Default Maidens in Love vs Mature Women

Madiens: Hinata, Sakura , Ino

vs

Women: Shizune, Kurenai , Anko

Anime feats
Full knowledge of all
Forest of Death starting at the east (Maidens) and west gates (Women)
Full prep
Bloodlusted

*Anko perfectly knows the area and animals and she can talk to animals*
PrinceofPeace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 03:57 PM   #2
WishfulFairie
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: In my own little world that's in my own little head
WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Maidens in Love vs Mature Women

Ino dies first

I'm pretty sure the mature women could beat hinata and Sakura but Sakura could punch a crater into the earth's crust and hinata can go byakugan allover the place

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenny
well, war babies come from war, nerd babies from from trees, peace babies come from birds, ect
WishfulFairie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 04:06 PM   #3
Hotarubi Hyuuga
Special Jonin Candidate

Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WishfulFairie View Post
Ino dies first

I'm pretty sure the mature women could beat hinata and Sakura but Sakura could punch a crater into the earth's crust and hinata can go byakugan allover the place
You can't really say Ino would die first I mean her mind disturbance is long and wide ranged, Hinata's byakugan could see through genjutsu on top of the fact that she could see them coming from miles away and Sakura, well Sakura can break somebodies bones if she hits them.

But on another not, Prince why giving these people advantages they don't need. Anko does not need to be able to talk to animal, I'll give you the she knows every inch of the forest of death, but being able to talk to animals is just too much and it's not fair.

This is basically Anko, Shizune, Kurenai and forest of death vs Sakura Ino and Hinata.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
O M F G !Those rocks look like Cinnamon Toast Crunch!!

"You are required to do nothing, least of all believe. Shut one's eyes tight or open one's arms wide, either way, one's a fool." -Flemeth
Hotarubi Hyuuga is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 04:08 PM   #4
WishfulFairie
Special Jonin Candidate

WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Yes ino does have mind disturbance but her body is immobile. Since prince gave anko the ability to communicate with animals I had assumed that she would make the animal kill ino while they were fighting Sakura and hinata.
Why prince decided to do such a thing is beyond me.

Quote:
well, war babies come from war, nerd babies from from trees, peace babies come from birds, ect
Old 10-04-2012, 04:19 PM   #5
Hotarubi Hyuuga
Special Jonin Candidate

Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Quote:
Yes ino does have mind disturbance but her body is immobile. Since prince gave anko the ability to communicate with animals I had assumed that she would make the animal kill ino while they were fighting Sakura and hinata.
Why prince decided to do such a thing is beyond me.
True, but she also has Sakura and Hinata there with her, one of them could protect Ino while the other finishes the other team off when Ino catches them in the mind disturbance.

I'm not sure either, I mean I sort of got Yamato vs Kimikaro once it was explained to me, but Anko, Kurenai and Shizune don't need that kind of advantage, their more then good enough to defeat Sakura, Ino and hinata on their own. I'm not saying that it would be easy, but I am leaning more towards them winning this fight.

"You are required to do nothing, least of all believe. Shut one's eyes tight or open one's arms wide, either way, one's a fool." -Flemeth
Old 10-04-2012, 04:21 PM   #6
Black Azurite
Apprentice Genin

Black Azurite saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

anko solos, her only threat is hinata
Black Azurite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 04:24 PM   #7
WishfulFairie
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Yeah, They have more skill and training. It'd be a tough fight alright. But getting all the woodland animals just makes Anko some weird version of snow white.
By adding that this sorta seems like a stomp and/or joke thread. Because how do rationally counter a bunch of rabid animals attacking ninjas who are trying to fight other ninjas. The only advantage to that is ino mind controlling Anko and no being eaten while she's out of it

Quote:
Old 10-04-2012, 04:26 PM   #8
Black King
Special Jonin Candidate

Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

If Ino is immobile, one is protecting her, and the other is fighting off two Jonin? No way.

Ino's mind transfer is slow and hard to catch someone in. And if part one Sakura broke free from it, I'm sure two Jonin and Tsunade's subordinate could break it too.
This would all ride on Sakura and Hinata's shoulders.

Last edited by Black King; 10-04-2012 at 04:28 PM.
Black King is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 04:28 PM   #9
WishfulFairie
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

That's what I'm saying!!!
"Ino dies first"

Quote:
Old 10-04-2012, 04:30 PM   #10
Black King
Special Jonin Candidate

Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

If it was Tenten instead of Ino, it would mean better chances for them. Ino fails. xD

Old 10-04-2012, 04:31 PM   #11
Ino's Girl
Special Jonin Candidate

Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

I doubt Ino's Mind Transfer is as weak as it was back then e.e Didn't she control two zetsus at once during the war or something?

Just Call Me Supa-Soak-That Hoe -JAFL ScrappY Approves!
Ino's Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 04:31 PM   #12
WishfulFairie
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

@BK Ino hardly didn't anything when her team was fighting Kakazu and Hidan. She just hid behind a tree

@ino's girl
Like BK was saying, the two Jonin could break free.
Zetsu clones aren't much unless they be absorbing chakras (and I mean the good kind, not the eh ones)

Quote:
Old 10-04-2012, 04:33 PM   #13
Black Azurite
Apprentice Genin

ino dies first, all sakura has is herculean strength so her second, shizune poisons her, kurenai locks her in genjutsu, during the poisoning n anko burns her to death
Old 10-04-2012, 04:36 PM   #14
WishfulFairie
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Why is it that every time I go to battlegrounds and Sakura is an opponent, she dies a slow painful death??

Quote:
Old 10-04-2012, 04:37 PM   #15
Black Azurite
Apprentice Genin

its hinata this time
Old 10-04-2012, 04:40 PM   #16
Black King
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Don't disregard her healing powers. She has much more than a mean punch. As a medic, her first priority is to dodge and avoid getting hurt. She's also very smart, she can strategize. This is basically Sakura and Hinata picking up Ino's weight.

Old 10-04-2012, 04:47 PM   #17
321zigzag3
debates with words
Freelancer

321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.
321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

I dare say the Women wins handidly unless maidens manage to trap the women with Ino's mind clone switch technique.

Quote:
Ino dies first
It depends because Ino actuall has shown improvement in the war.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black King View Post
Ino's mind transfer is slow and hard to catch someone in.
It isn't slow anymore. She was able to do it right when Asuma attacked CHouji at pointblank range while Chouji was frozen in fear.

Quote:
And if part one Sakura broke free from it, I'm sure two Jonin and Tsunade's subordinate could break it too

That's part one. This is part 2. Part One Sakura only broke out of it due to her Inner Sakura Consciousness which none of the women have and also due to Naruto's outburst scream interference.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ino's Girl View Post
I doubt Ino's Mind Transfer is as weak as it was back then e.e Didn't she control two zetsus at once during the war or something?
It isn't.

She can control up to two people at once, her transfer jutsu is nearly instant at close range.

SHe has shown better taijutsu feats Sakura.
However Ino is mainly support then again so is Sakura who is more lethal than Ino still.

THis isn't to say Maidens win. They can't in my opinion unless Ino's jutsu traps them at least one of them.

Spoiler:

Hoshigaki Familia

Freelancer
321zigzag3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 05:18 PM   #18
Hotarubi Hyuuga
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black King View Post
If Ino is immobile, one is protecting her, and the other is fighting off two Jonin? No way.

Ino's mind transfer is slow and hard to catch someone in. And if part one Sakura broke free from it, I'm sure two Jonin and Tsunade's subordinate could break it too.
This would all ride on Sakura and Hinata's shoulders.
People I am not talking about mind transfer I am talking about mind destruction which is much faster, long and wide raged.

If Ino can't move while she's doing the jutsu, then Hinata could stay back to protect her from the animals while Sakura finishes off Anko, Kurenai and Shizune who have been caught in the mind destruction jutsu.

now I'm not saying that they win, but I just don't want people to get my words mixed up.

Last edited by Hotarubi Hyuuga; 10-04-2012 at 05:25 PM.
Old 10-04-2012, 05:21 PM   #19
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Send a message via Skype™ to joon

Am i the only one who thinks of naruto path of the ninja 2 when i see this thread.
Old 10-04-2012, 05:24 PM   #20
WishfulFairie
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Yes, Joon

Quote: