Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Manga Discussion

Naruto Manga Discussion All the latest discussions about the Naruto manga (beware, spoilers abound).

View Poll Results: A Ninja's choice
Go to save my friends 13 76.47%
Trust in my friends and listen stay in bed 4 23.53%
Voters: 17. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-02-2012, 01:59 PM   #1
PrinceofPeace
Banned

PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.
Default Reckless or Heroic?

WHAT WOULD YOU DO???

Go out into the unkown with a zetsu suit on in a weakened state trying to save your friends
or
Stay in bed training and waiting obeying an old guy's orders trusting that your friends will save the day
PrinceofPeace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 02:09 PM   #2
Kyūbi no Yōko
Special Jonin Candidate

Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.
Send a message via Skype™ to Kyūbi no Yōko
Default Re: Reckless or Heroic?

I'd fight to save them till my dying breath.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Welcome to reality.

~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~

universe.
Kyūbi no Yōko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 02:16 PM   #3
PrinceofPeace
Banned

PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Not to sound like a whip or a selfish loser........

But come on guys put yourself in Obito's position but think rationally!!

-Obito has no knowledge
-He is trusting an android that he does not like and just met
-Obito is not at his best

Plus the old dude just SAVED MY LIFE!! The least I could do would be at least listen to him. I would have to trust him and believe in him or ask the zetsu to save them for me.

In my condition it would just be too dangersous

I would not even know if I would be able to get there in time
Old 10-02-2012, 02:23 PM   #4
Kyūbi no Yōko
Special Jonin Candidate

Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Let me clear what Prince said.

blablablblalab Obito is a retard blbalblbalba.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Welcome to reality.

universe.
Old 10-02-2012, 02:24 PM   #5
PrinceofPeace
Banned

That is NOT what I said jerk!

Last edited by PrinceofPeace; 10-02-2012 at 03:13 PM.
Old 10-02-2012, 02:49 PM   #6
Kyūbi no Yōko
Special Jonin Candidate

It was supposed to be a joke, why the heck do you take it seriously?

Welcome to reality.

universe.
Old 10-02-2012, 03:13 PM   #7
PrinceofPeace
Banned

Sorry but the R-word is NOT okay. It is very offensive

But would you really try and save your friends. IMO it is wayyy too risky!
Old 10-03-2012, 09:11 PM   #8
Hotarubi Hyuuga
Special Jonin Candidate

Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrinceofPeace View Post
Sorry but the R-word is NOT okay. It is very offensive

But would you really try and save your friends. IMO it is wayyy too risky!
That's what being a ninja means, everyday your life is at risk, sure the old guy saved my life and I'm thankful for that, however no one else there seems to care about Kakashi or Rin except for me.

I've already almost died for them once so I would be afraid to do it again. Sure I could sit back and hope that everything turns out alright, but if it doesn't? Then I would spend the rest of my life mad myself for not even trying to get up and go save them.

You say it's too risky, but being a ninja at all is risky, walking out your front door is risky. If I chose to be a shinobi then the life of risky is what I chose.

O M F G !Those rocks look like Cinnamon Toast Crunch!!

"You are required to do nothing, least of all believe. Shut one's eyes tight or open one's arms wide, either way, one's a fool." -Flemeth
Hotarubi Hyuuga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2012, 09:36 PM   #9
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato
Aiding Kakashi, Yamato, & Iruka

Location: Konohagakure, with the people dearest to me. Aiding Kakashi on the battlefield and saving Yamato!
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

I'd go out despite my condition to save my fellow comrades!! I will not let them die or let them down!

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
03-02, 13:09 The Immortal Watch Dog
You got Daph Rice, everyone got her
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl
[1/7/2014 9:25:36 AM] Tuus Deus(CoP): I know Daph spends all her time staring at Kakashi pictures

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
Kakashi pretending to get stabbed by Obito because he's such a nice guy and doesn't want Obito to feel about about sucking so much
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
I would just like you to know that I am awesome.
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
I disagree. The best way to get rep from Daph is to be me.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 02:03 AM   #10
PrinceofPeace
Banned

There is a difference between risking your life..... and a suicide mission
Old 10-04-2012, 03:17 PM   #11
Jakropha
Your Lord Zetsoom

Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

It's not a suicide mission if you have the Sharingan mission.

It's a Massacre

Mind you, the emphasis on the Sharingan.
He's an Uchiha, with the Sharingan...
Sharingan??

Obito can do anything with the Sharingan, even at Two-Tomoe, so who gives a rip if he's weakened, he can tear buildings apart just by blinking at them for lawds sake!
He's an Uchiha at any rate.

Jakropha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 03:39 PM   #12
Hotarubi Hyuuga
Special Jonin Candidate

Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Quote:
There is a difference between risking your life..... and a suicide mission
he already almost died for them once, so what's a suicide mission to him now?

"You are required to do nothing, least of all believe. Shut one's eyes tight or open one's arms wide, either way, one's a fool." -Flemeth
Old 10-04-2012, 06:11 PM   #13
PrinceofPeace
Banned

Good Point!

But Madara saved my life and it seems like he knows everything. Plus I would not trust the zetsu and I may be holding back my team in my state
Old 10-04-2012, 06:49 PM   #14
Hotarubi Hyuuga
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Good Point!

But Madara saved my life and it seems like he knows everything. Plus I would not trust the zetsu and I may be holding back my team in my state
But if they die and you just laid on your back and did nothing after hearing that they were danger, how would you feel then?

Sure you don't trust the Zetsu and Madara saved your life, but that doesn't mean that you just ignore them. You may not trust Zetsu, but (until it is said otherwise by the manga) your friends were in trouble so rather you trusted him or not really didn't matter because what he told you was true.

Old 10-04-2012, 06:58 PM   #15
PrinceofPeace
Banned

I guess your right IN THIS SITUATION!!!! I would go save them