Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Games

Naruto Games We're all about games in this section -- all Naruto games, that is.

View Poll Results: Are you ready for Ultimate Ninja Storm 3?
Yes 234 91.05%
No 23 8.95%
Voters: 257. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 10-02-2012, 05:06 PM   #3801
Vampiro
Chunin

Vampiro has completed a tough C-rank mission!Vampiro has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Default Re: The Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 Discussion Thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by knightindustries View Post
there still trolling support only never exhisted before but they do have alot of time and money its not like when they made accel they had all the time and money pal gimme a break kid if accel had everything why cant this filth the fact is this is just of the millions of companies that sold out accel was the last pure good game. I really dont care anymore pal all naruto is a bunch of demonic illuminati crap and so are all the comics you dont even see real fight anymore in the comik so go figure and everywhere I go there are fan boys defending evil things they should not be defending pal bottom line marvel lucas capcom halo COD mario all sold out the list goes on and an on pal but I got bigger fish to fry so bye
That game had indeed a VERY complete roster. But dont forget even that game had "only" 45 playable characters. Back in time that was all we needed while nowdays we have at least double that amount of relevant characters.

And maybe im stupid but if CC2 has all time and money to make all 150 characers playable, why you think they don't do just that? Just to troll us?
Believe me, its all marketing.. How to make as much profit with minimal investment.

The sales diffrence between 80 or 90 playable characters is probably not big enough to invest the time and money to create another 10. Sad but true.

Maybe in Storm 4 or Generations 2 we DO get more playable characters again, because then its worth the investment as they can copy/paste a lot of work and most people who bought the first will now also buy the newer game. Its all about money... Its plain stupid to think they dont gives us each and every character just to troll us.

And just on another note, we dont even know who's playable and who's not so there is no reasons for getting angry already

On a personal opinion i DO think some characters are better left as supports (Like the dad's, and some other minor characters)
Old 10-02-2012, 05:17 PM   #3802
Vampiro
Chunin

Vampiro has completed a tough C-rank mission!Vampiro has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadow-of-kabuto View Post
That's true I suppose. Sadly though, that may happen haha. Darui is playable but we have yet to see any of the other Kage Summit Body Guards. And it's a bit ironic, seeing as there were ten of them, just like your example...
True!

Thats the same like in Generations, it really bugged me that Sound 4, Anko, Kurenai and Shizune weren't playable as i really believed they should have been.

Darui is playable now and has every reason to be. While to be honest im not sure about most of the others. Maybe a few of them deserve to be playable but others haven't done much :$ So my personal opinion is to leave most of them as Supports and invest time in other characters that i want to be in (Sound 4, Anko and Shizune for example, altough i realize chances are slim )

And once more, the dad's havent done too much or never have been in really big fights. I'd love to see them being playable but i just dont think that will happen. In my opinion they would fit perfect as Support Characters. How great would it be to have Shikamaru get help from Shikaku? Or Choji and Choza?
Thinking of that, it would be even cooler if the parent/child combo's would have a unique jitsu that can only be performed when they fight together. Like a Choji and Choza double bloulder jitsu...Ok im drifting off too much now

Spoiler:

All 6 of them have appeared in the war in some form or shape. So there is always a chance, especially with all the requests and rants after Generations. Its just Kurenai that hasn't appeared.

Last edited by Vampiro; 10-02-2012 at 05:26 PM.
Old 10-02-2012, 05:20 PM   #3803
Kioroshi.
Chunin Exam Proctor

Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by knightindustries View Post
there still trolling support only never exhisted before but they do have alot of time and money its not like when they made accel they had all the time and money pal gimme a break kid if accel had everything why cant this filth the fact is this is just of the millions of companies that sold out accel was the last pure good game. I really dont care anymore pal all naruto is a bunch of demonic illuminati crap and so are all the comics you dont even see real fight anymore in the comik so go figure and everywhere I go there are fan boys defending evil things they should not be defending pal bottom line marvel lucas capcom halo COD mario all sold out the list goes on and an on pal but I got bigger fish to fry so bye

Is this the one who shall not be named?I laugh so hard at his "pal" parts XD i would love this dude to be more active he just makes my day lol.
Old 10-02-2012, 07:11 PM   #3804
SHAMEFULLSHINOBI
Special Jonin Candidate

SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

hes....back it seems
anyhow i disagree with him im very excited...wow there is so much to look forward to i just hope the k11 gets upgrades to match all the other awesomeness on the way.

There is no doubt this game is my game of 2013 already especially the fact that the gameplay story/new slash mode and More chars than generations is all I want now dag it seems so far yet so close I hope it gets delayed a bit too just to ensure we get all the right chars especially ....
Spoiler:
*Uchiha Madara *thunder sound fx*...

btw did everyone ignore my last post tsk tsk tsk ...

Thank you Jesus!
to God be the glory forever and ever !!!!

神是真實的,請 閱讀聖經
성경을 읽고 하나님은 실제입니다.

神は本物だと聖書を読んでください

"ninja art" "patience"......................."sound fx"
nimpou nintai no jutsu ! ホモ

Last edited by SHAMEFULLSHINOBI; 10-02-2012 at 07:13 PM.
Old 10-02-2012, 08:19 PM   #3805
shadow-of-kabuto
Chunin Exam Participant

shadow-of-kabuto has completed a tough C-rank mission!shadow-of-kabuto has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vampiro View Post
True!

Thats the same like in Generations, it really bugged me that Sound 4, Anko, Kurenai and Shizune weren't playable as i really believed they should have been.

Darui is playable now and has every reason to be. While to be honest im not sure about most of the others. Maybe a few of them deserve to be playable but others haven't done much :$ So my personal opinion is to leave most of them as Supports and invest time in other characters that i want to be in (Sound 4, Anko and Shizune for example, altough i realize chances are slim )

And once more, the dad's havent done too much or never have been in really big fights. I'd love to see them being playable but i just dont think that will happen. In my opinion they would fit perfect as Support Characters. How great would it be to have Shikamaru get help from Shikaku? Or Choji and Choza?
Thinking of that, it would be even cooler if the parent/child combo's would have a unique jitsu that can only be performed when they fight together. Like a Choji and Choza double bloulder jitsu...Ok im drifting off too much.
I get what you're saying. I just really want to play as that girl from the Rock Village. I find her spunky in all the right ways, kind of like Yuffie from FF7 or Kingdom Hearts. Plus, I think her move set would be pretty awesome based off of her semi combos shown in generations.

Storm 3 Mains:
Yugito
Kabuto
Darui
Old 10-03-2012, 12:13 AM   #3806
XGriever
Special Jonin Candidate

XGriever has completed a tough C-rank mission!XGriever has completed a tough C-rank mission!XGriever has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
I get what you're saying. I just really want to play as that girl from the Rock Village. I find her spunky in all the right ways, kind of like Yuffie from FF7 or Kingdom Hearts. Plus, I think her move set would be pretty awesome based off of her semi combos shown in generations.
I don't think you have anything to worry about kurotsuchi has actually fought and showed a decent amount so i think its safe to say she is playable along with Chojuro probably.

However characters like Ao,Cee,Fuu,Torune & Akatsuchi will remain support only.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by XGriever; 10-03-2012 at 01:00 AM.
Old 10-03-2012, 06:14 AM   #3807
Joaty
Chunin Exam Proctor

Joaty saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

come to think of it would the land of iron also be 2.5 d with the random inn naruto stays at then the 3 wolfs area after that? it's just that being able to go back there during the war ark would be a bit weird.

also what would happen to the whole friend event thing / message bird thing?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by Joaty; 10-03-2012 at 01:24 PM.
Old 10-03-2012, 02:43 PM   #3808
Ablaze15
Genin Elite

Ablaze15 has completed a tough C-rank mission!Ablaze15 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

^ That reminds me of another topic, I really really hated how you had to do the side quests to unlock all support types. That's really not cool, the sidequests should be used to unlock different costumes etc, something that doesn't affect the core of the game

Mains for Storm 3:
Anko
Orochimaru
Regular Kabuto
Bijju mode naruto
EMS Sasuke
Old 10-03-2012, 02:46 PM   #3809
SHAMEFULLSHINOBI
Special Jonin Candidate

SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
She is a very nice female ninja indeed..Kurotsuchi is exactly as you described and I want her playable along with others as well such as omoi those two I feel should be playable if not in this then in future games.

Quote:
Originally Posted by XGriever View Post
I don't think you have anything to worry about kurotsuchi has actually fought and showed a decent amount so i think its safe to say she is playable along with Chojuro probably.

However characters like Ao,Cee,Fuu,Torune & Akatsuchi will remain support only.
yeah i want the parents and a couple of fodder/random village anbu as support only also as well. Im not sure about chojuro and kurutsuchi being playable just yet ...there is still a chance they all might not make it as playable chars even though I really would like to see her playable but chojuro I dont know yet it might be too early for him also but lets hope im wrong hmph..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joaty View Post
come to think of it would the land of iron also be 2.5 d with the random inn naruto stays at then the 3 wolfs area after that? it's just that being able to go back there during the war ark would be a bit weird.

also what would happen to the whole friend event thing / message bird thing?
Im really curious about the story mode we already know about the hack n slash but from what you posted makes me curious as well. The exploration part might be very well like the one found in storm 2...hmm lol I guess we will find out in due time. I want the full 3d hack n slash to merge with some rpg element but it might be pushing it.

Thank you Jesus!

神是真實的,請 閱讀聖經
성경을 읽고 하나님은 실제입니다.

神は本物だと聖書を読んでください

Last edited by SHAMEFULLSHINOBI; 10-03-2012 at 02:50 PM.
Old 10-03-2012, 03:21 PM   #3810
Sun9191
Genin Elite

Sun9191 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by shamefullshinobi View Post
well i think eventually they will make all the chars playable but they do have a time line to follow and the storm engine compared to most is still a new technology no other game looks and plays quite like storm. My favorite so far was generations for the sheer amount of characters and i know storm 3 will be better since they already confirmed more characters....

When the series is finished we will have all the chars playable by then and i cant wait for storm 3 it looks like the best storm yet especially if you all knew what i just found out.....*smirk*
tell me what you found out ^o^

Storm 3 Mains:

Madara
Nagato
Seven Ninja Swordsman
Jinchurikki
Naruto KCM
Sasuke EMS
^^
Old 10-03-2012, 04:19 PM   #3811
Vampiro
Chunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHAMEFULLSHINOBI View Post
very well i sent a pm
No offence but.. why not just share in public?
Old 10-03-2012, 05:27 PM   #3812
Razefang
Apprentice Genin

Razefang is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

^ The world shall never know :C
Old 10-03-2012, 05:36 PM   #3813
SHAMEFULLSHINOBI
Special Jonin Candidate

Thumbs up Re: The Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 Discussion Thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vampiro View Post
No offence but.. why not just share in public?
your right to ask this ...I no longer post things so freely due to possible errors and the fact that it upsets some members so the pm are the best method, however I will still surely have clue spoilers and sneak hints "in public"... only when I get multiple conformations from various sources will I give direct replies in the pm.

And just so you all know everything is directly from a # of sources and most things will still be a mystery to me just like anyone else.

sorry I had to edit this several times because I wanted to be clear with you all.

btw razefang you made me do a loud Jiariya laugh

Thank you Jesus!

神是真實的,請 閱讀聖經
성경을 읽고 하나님은 실제입니다.

神は本物だと聖書を読んでください

Last edited by SHAMEFULLSHINOBI; 10-03-2012 at 05:48 PM.
Old 10-03-2012, 05:53 PM   #3814
Vampiro
Chunin

Quote:
your right to ask this ...I no longer post things so freely due to possible errors and the fact that it upsets some members so the pm are the best method, however I will still surely have clue spoilers and sneak hints "in public"... only when I get multiple conformations from various sources will I give direct replies in the pm.

And just so you all know everything is directly from a # of sources and most things will still be a mystery to me just like anyone else.

sorry I had to edit this several times because I wanted to be clear with you all.
I understand

I remember with geneations some people had "sources" claiming Sound 4 would be playable. Lots of people were really upset when it turned out they weren't. Even tough i believe the guy was trolled as well and he genuinly believed his "source". (i think you know who im speaking of, you were around that time as well)

Ofcourse i only believe things now when its officially confirmed by CC2. Yet ofcourse im still curious to what you have heard
Old 10-03-2012, 06:35 PM   #3815
itachithedarkcrow
Chunin Exam Proctor

itachithedarkcrow saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Where is the nagato scan already still...waiting.
Old 10-03-2012, 07:20 PM   #3816
shadow-of-kabuto
Chunin Exam Participant

shadow-of-kabuto has completed a tough C-rank mission!shadow-of-kabuto has completed a tough C-rank mission!

I don't know...info for this game just seems so slow paced compared to Storm 2, or even Generations. If there are going to be a lot of new characters, it would make sense to show one or two here and there. Really, the only new characters we've seen are Darui, Mifune, and Hanzo. Surely they have something interesting they'll really want to show us soon.

Storm 3 Mains:
Yugito
Kabuto
Darui
Old 10-03-2012, 09:20 PM   #3817
The Real Madara Uchiha
Genin

The Real Madara Uchiha saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:

btw razefang you made me do a loud Jiariya laugh
Stop talking about your fake sources. You were wrong in both storm 2 and generations i already fell for your crap once. But you were wrong over and over again. I know this is why you don't like posting your sources info but stop lying to other people who are new to the forums and aren't use to ur shenanigans

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

psn: tstorm18
Old 10-03-2012, 11:37 PM   #3818
SHAMEFULLSHINOBI
Special Jonin Candidate

Question Re: The Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 Discussion Thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Real Madara Uchiha View Post
Stop talking about your fake sources. You were wrong in both storm 2 and generations i already fell for your crap once. But you were wrong over and over again. I know this is why you don't like posting your sources info but stop lying to other people who are new to the forums and aren't use to ur shenanigans
Wow...i really am sorry you feel that way about me but this is a bit rough...for storm2 some things i said were wrong but the rest was timely correct. For, storm gen i was much more careful and dropped many clues being cautious and respectful to others.

Anyhow, I am sorry if I upset you and I hope the real madara that we can be friends and get past this.

I welcome all to check the archives of both the storm 2 and the storm gen topics and discussions for yourselves ...aghh..........they were all great times Ok i need sleep now ....*roll over pillow*

I hope to see a scan before narutos Bday time(mine is the same Oct 10th).... or sooner so we can discuss more topic stuff..zzz

Thank you Jesus!

神是真實的,請 閱讀聖經
성경을 읽고 하나님은 실제입니다.

神は本物だと聖書を読んでください

Last edited by SHAMEFULLSHINOBI; 10-04-2012 at 12:31 AM.
Old 10-04-2012, 03:52 AM   #3819
itachithedarkcrow
Chunin Exam Proctor

itachithedarkcrow saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Why does cc2 not know how to hype up a game. I mean look at games like Super Smash Brothers Brawl... they made there own websites updating it with info every morning. Why does cc2 not hype?
Old 10-04-2012, 05:41 AM   #3820
jurrasenshuriken
Chunin Exam Participant

jurrasenshuriken has completed a tough C-rank mission!jurrasenshuriken has completed a tough C-rank mission!jurrasenshuriken has completed a tough C-rank mission!

The new anime opening looks very promising for this game in the coming weeks :]

Posted from Naruto.viz.com App for Android
Closed Thread