Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Character Talk

Naruto Character Talk Who do you love? Who do you love to hate? Discuss your fave Naruto characters here.

View Poll Results: Dont you just love him?
Yes......me love him 7 29.17%
yeah 5 20.83%
of course 2 8.33%
OMG>>>>YES>>>>YES>>>>YESSS 10 41.67%
Voters: 24. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-19-2009, 07:40 PM   #41
Akira
Freshmen Academy Student

Akira is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: The Orochimaru fan club

i'm so there... i *HEART* Orochimaru!!

i'll totally join........
Akira is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2009, 07:41 PM   #42
Maikeru D. Shinigami
Super High School Level Narcissist
Quasi-Admin

Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via MSN to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via Yahoo to Maikeru D. Shinigami

Quote:
Originally Posted by brooksey View Post
I just wish they had more of a past story with him, like how his parents got murdered and who did it. And also when he was tiny ^.^
Yeah I agree.

Also,
He was cute when he was tiny

YouTube:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
src="
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
Maikeru D. Shinigami is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2009, 07:43 PM   #43
brooksey
Special Jonin Candidate

brooksey is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Congrats Maikeru your the new co-leader I got alot of faith in you.

Also everyone try to get some more people to join we have to have alot more Orochimaru followers

brooksey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2009, 07:45 PM   #44
Maikeru D. Shinigami
Quasi-Admin

Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via MSN to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via Yahoo to Maikeru D. Shinigami

Quote:
Congrats Maikeru your the new co-leader I got alot of faith in you.

Also everyone try to get some more people to join we have to have alot more Orochimaru followers
Yes, I have a lot of faith in me too.

Yes, we do ... we shall force the unwilling and find the others.

YouTube:
src="
Old 07-19-2009, 07:46 PM   #45
brooksey
Special Jonin Candidate

Welcome Akira to the OFC <- ha that sounds pretty nice

Old 07-19-2009, 07:47 PM   #46
brooksey
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maikeru Shinigami View Post
Yes, I have a lot of faith in me too.

Yes, we do ... we shall force the unwilling and find the others.

hehe, we gotta group all the Oro fans together

Old 07-19-2009, 07:49 PM   #47
Maikeru D. Shinigami
Quasi-Admin

Awards Showcase

Quote:
hehe, we gotta group all the Oro fans together
Definitely, we must search far and wide ... also we must search close and narrow. All shall bow to Orchimaru and kiss his feet. Or my name isn't

Maikeru Shinigami
Arrorgant and Awesome Co-Leader of the OFC.

YouTube:
src="
Old 07-19-2009, 07:51 PM   #48
RSAHinataSpringbokF1
Jonin

RSAHinataSpringbokF1 has completed a tough C-rank mission!RSAHinataSpringbokF1 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Awards Showcase

Orochimaru is so bad in a good way. He had an interest on taking control on Sasuke's body. He was one of the Sanin of the Leaf. I'll join.
Viva Paraguay, Lugo y la albirroja
Paz y justicia (peace and justice)
Vive Cote d'Ivoire y vive les Elephants
Union-Discipline-Travail (Union, Discipline, Labor)
Viva Mexico y el Tri
Vive Louisiane, Saints, Drew Brees, les Habs, Quebec, et Youppi!
RSAHinataSpringbokF1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2009, 07:52 PM   #49
brooksey
Special Jonin Candidate

hmm i still remember i have to put the Orochimaru fan club in my siggy i totally forgot and i have all this other oro crap in my siggy lol

Old 07-19-2009, 07:52 PM   #50
Maikeru D. Shinigami
Quasi-Admin

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by RSAHinataSpringbokF1 View Post
Orochimaru is so bad in a good way. He had an interest on taking control on Sasuke's body. He was one of the Sanin of the Leaf. I'll join.
Excellent

YouTube:
src="
Old 07-19-2009, 07:55 PM   #51
brooksey
Special Jonin Candidate

we got alot more people coming in now this seems good Maikeru ;]

Old 07-19-2009, 07:56 PM   #52
Maikeru D. Shinigami
Quasi-Admin

Awards Showcase

Quote:
we got alot more people coming in now this seems good Maikeru ;]
Yes, it does... people like to stalk me so when I come they tend to follow.

YouTube:
src="
Old 07-19-2009, 07:57 PM   #53
brooksey
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maikeru Shinigami View Post
Yes, it does... people like to stalk me so when I come they tend to follow.

lol you lucky poptart

Old 07-19-2009, 07:58 PM   #54
Maikeru D. Shinigami
Quasi-Admin

Awards Showcase

Quote:
lol you lucky poptart
Yep, Yep ... One day this list will be as large as my ego.

Spoiler:
Well maybe not that large.

YouTube:
src="
Old 07-19-2009, 08:01 PM   #55
brooksey
Special Jonin Candidate

hopefully we will get more then 100, were 1/10 of the way there

Old 07-19-2009, 08:02 PM   #56
Maikeru D. Shinigami
Quasi-Admin

Awards Showcase

Quote:
hopefully we will get more then 100, were 1/10 of the way there
Yep, actually we are over 1/9th of the way there.

YouTube:
src="
Old 07-19-2009, 08:05 PM   #57
brooksey
Special Jonin Candidate

hell we need more then 150

there are alot of people on this forum, I think we can get em

Old 07-19-2009, 08:06 PM   #58
Maikeru D. Shinigami
Quasi-Admin

Awards Showcase

Quote:
hell we need more then 150

there are alot of people on this forum, I think we can get em
Yes, we shall force them into submission. And then when get to 150, we aim for 300. And all will be forced in.

YouTube:
src="
Old 07-19-2009, 08:11 PM   #59
brooksey
Special Jonin Candidate

yes so the searching begins,

and also like my new siggy, changed it a little bit

Old 07-19-2009, 08:12 PM   #60
Maikeru D. Shinigami
Quasi-Admin

Awards Showcase

Yeah, it's great. Like mine?

YouTube:
src="

Tags
fanclub, fc!, orochimaru, orochimaru fanclub, orochimarulucas