Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Character Talk

Naruto Character Talk Who do you love? Who do you love to hate? Discuss your fave Naruto characters here.

View Poll Results: naruto will end up going out with ________ at the end
HINATA 7 36.84%
SASKURA 12 63.16%
Voters: 19. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-01-2012, 03:52 PM   #201
Narutorious
Chunin Exam Proctor

Narutorious has completed a tough C-rank mission!Narutorious has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Default Re: will naruto like hinata after she confessed her love for him????

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrinceofPeace View Post
^ AS if

Naruto has lost feelings for love towards Sakura. When has their been a NaruSaku moment lately

NaruSaku is more like a brother/Sister relation ship. They help eacher but there is no sexual tension between either
Naruto said he isn't going to deal with his feelings until after sasuke is back, also who has time for love? They are in middle of a war for goodness sake, they is no sexual tension with any pairings, this ain't that kind of manga, and they don't have a sibling relationship, anyone who thinks that must be one of those rednecks who would married they own sibling, you don't flirt with your brother, you don't ask you sister out, you don't try to see you sister naked, the siblings relationship is wrong, stupid, and desperate.

Last edited by Narutorious; 09-01-2012 at 04:07 PM.
Narutorious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2012, 06:21 AM   #202
TizzyP
Freshmen Academy Student

TizzyP is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Heres what i think ....when hinata confessed her love to naruto and almost died saukura healed her and realized that hinata is really in love with him so i think that naruto is gonna still go after sakura but shes gonna call him stupid andd ask him is he really that blind and cant see that hinata loves him and then hell get his stuff together and go after her.
TizzyP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2012, 09:03 AM   #203
PrinceofPeace
Banned

PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

NaruHina Will happen (unless Naruto dies)

Sakura loves Saskue so NaruSaku is out of the question
PrinceofPeace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2012, 12:46 AM   #204
Uchiha Efair
Genin

Uchiha Efair saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

i think naruto will get both hinata and sakura, it would be so great for naruto
In order to survive,we cling to all we know and understand. And we label it reality. But knowledge and understanding are ambiguous. That reality could be an illusion. All humans live with the wrong assumptions.
Uchiha Efair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2012, 11:11 PM   #205
Desert Sage
Ninja Academy Student

Desert Sage is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to Desert Sage

Im a NaruHina fan. that Freakin girl deserves it! shes gone from zero to bad-ass on the almost exclusive merit of being acknowledged by Naruto...and loved him every step of the way. Shes the ONLY person that always believed in him and is the most motivated by him. Just cause she loves him enough to let him go and could psychologically handle it doesnt mean that this anime has to be all tragic like that ^.^ besides, Hinata grew up to be a smokin hottie! Shes definitely got that kinda awkward girl that grew up to be an amazing looking woman thing going on.
"Being hurt inevitably breeds feelings of hatred towards your attacker. But when we hurt others, we have to deal with their hatred for us, and our own feelings of guilt. But knowing what it feels like to be hurt is exactly why we try to be kind to others.That's what makes us human."
Desert Sage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2012, 06:00 PM   #206
Desert Sage
Ninja Academy Student

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nurys View Post
It's NaruSaku people...

Naruto never liked Hinata, in fact, how many times have they talked in the whole manga??
Hinata's 'love' for Naruto is so stupid, they don't know each other, how the heck is love possible there? Remember the time when she took advantage of Naruto's sufering...instead of helping him, she took that as her example to grow up.

Naruto loves Sakura and he always will. The thing nobody notices is how her feelings for Naruto are increasing. She loves him too, it's just she hasn't realized yet.

SasaSaku will never happen either, that's the worst kind of love I've seen in my life. Sasuke always treated Sakura as scum, he never ever returned her a bit of affection, so he never will.

Think about it, the best and only pairing for Naruto is Sakura.
I know sometimes she can be mean to him
"Think about it, the best and only pairing for Naruto is Sakura.
I know sometimes she can be mean to him"

You definitely identify heavily with a female point of view. Naruto my be a little oblivious, but so is sakura in her own (major, selfish) way, shes just intolerant and mean to boot. and thats passively ok? ^.^ Naruto deserves much better than Sakura. Naruto has true love for all those that are precious to him. he deserves not a whit less in return.
"Being hurt inevitably breeds feelings of hatred towards your attacker. But when we hurt others, we have to deal with their hatred for us, and our own feelings of guilt. But knowing what it feels like to be hurt is exactly why we try to be kind to others.That's what makes us human."

Last edited by Desert Sage; 09-29-2012 at 08:00 PM. Reason: editing quote
Old 09-30-2012, 04:24 PM   #207
Missy Sensei
Academy Graduate

Missy Sensei saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!Missy Sensei saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
you definitely identify heavily with a female point of view. Naruto my be a little oblivious, but so is sakura in her own (major, selfish) way, shes just intolerant and mean to boot. And thats passively ok? ^.^ naruto deserves much better than sakura. Naruto has true love for all those that are precious to him. He deserves not a whit less in return.
preach!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 09-30-2012, 05:41 PM   #208
PrinceofPeace
Banned

PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Why would he not?
Old 09-30-2012, 05:45 PM   #209
narutogirl13
Special Jonin Candidate

narutogirl13 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.narutogirl13 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.narutogirl13 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.narutogirl13 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.narutogirl13 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.narutogirl13 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.narutogirl13 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.narutogirl13 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.narutogirl13 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.narutogirl13 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.narutogirl13 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.narutogirl13 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

NaruHina all the way!

1. Crair Uchiha
2. Ninja Pink
3. joon61
4. Ninyn
5. Souret
6. Shinagato
7. Rogue Uchiha18
8. Stormy_Uchiha
9. Shisko Shi
10. Gaara-Shukaku
11. The sage of the six paths
narutogirl13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2012, 08:37 PM   #210
PrinceofPeace
Banned

I think this is the ONLY poll that most say Naruto will end up with Sakura instead of Naruto.... but it is still close and Sakura is not that far in the polls
Old 10-03-2012, 05:24 AM   #211
Jarsy
Genin

Jarsy saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

i think Naruto will end with sakura.Why Hinata lol.I know she love him but Naruto love Sakura.I remember at episode how Naruto says "no one will make me more happy if 1 day Sakura chose me".He dont care for Hinata.Naruto will ALWAYS love Sakura

Last edited by Jarsy; 10-03-2012 at 09:26 AM. Reason: mistake
Jarsy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2012, 10:46 AM   #212
Hinata126
Chunin Exam Proctor

Hinata126 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hinata126 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hinata126 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hinata126 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hinata126 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hinata126 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

^^ But true!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Member of the Village Hidden In The Shadows and proud.
Owner Of the
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Offitial FCs.

Spoiler:

Hinata126 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2012, 01:53 PM   #213
Desert Sage
Ninja Academy Student

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hinata126 View Post
^^ But true!
Come on Hinata! Dont listen to that! Don't let this be the chunin exams all over again! Never Let the Neji's tell you that Hinata is a failure! You can do it! Come on Hinata!!!!!!

Shes a hot, bad-ass underdog. I believe in Hinata!
Old 10-05-2012, 08:38 AM   #214
kyz2410
Freshmen Academy Student

kyz2410 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

naruto still like sakura, but i hope ova time, hinata will grow on him n he realises he likes her as more den a friend n way more den sakura.
kyz2410 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 08:45 AM   #215
PrinceofPeace
Banned

whoa whoa whoa ... why would you think that Naruto would go with Sakura?? ewww gross

How does Naruto still like Sakura??
Old 10-07-2012, 01:27 PM   #216
Missy Sensei
Academy Graduate

Missy Sensei saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!Missy Sensei saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
Shes a hot, bad-ass underdog. I believe in Hinata!
DAMN STRAIGHT!!!!!!! Give it up for the underdog
Old 10-07-2012, 05:42 PM   #217
PrinceofPeace
Banned

Well considering that Sakura loves Saskue... Naruto does not really have a choice
Old 10-07-2012, 06:02 PM   #218
Sagittarius
Genin

Sagittarius has completed a tough C-rank mission!Sagittarius has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrinceofPeace View Post
Well considering that Sakura loves Saskue... Naruto does not really have a choice
Why would that mean he has no choice?

Sagittarius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 06:18 PM   #219
Bazk
Genin Elite

Bazk is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Bazk is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Bazk is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Bazk is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

I would be very disturbed on naruto dating a corpse :/ because i wish with all my heart that before the war is over sakura dies
Bazk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 06:40 PM   #220
PrinceofPeace
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sagittarius View Post
Why would that mean he has no choice?
Well my main point is that NaruSaku is not happening!

But if the Kishi wanted a pairing between NaruHina and NaruSaku than it would be NaruHina because Sakura still loves Saskue!

Naruto does not have to go with anybody but if he did it would be Hinata.
Sakura does not love Naruto

Tags
hinata, naruhina, narusaku, naruto, sakura