Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Manga Discussion

Naruto Manga Discussion All the latest discussions about the Naruto manga (beware, spoilers abound).

View Poll Results: What do you think?
Kakashi is a homicidal monster 8 18.18%
Rin was a spy 11 25.00%
That was a Zetsu clone Kakashi killed 8 18.18%
That whole thing was some sort of genjutsu by Madara 13 29.55%
Obito is dreaming again 4 9.09%
Rin never actually died 4 9.09%
Other 21 47.73%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 44. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-02-2012, 09:20 PM   #61
PrinceofPeace
Banned

PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.
Default Re: Kakashi evil???

also a possiblity

but If I was Kakashi I would not trust them ESPECIALLY if I made a promise
PrinceofPeace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 09:32 PM   #62
Hotarubi Hyuuga
Special Jonin Candidate

Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrinceofPeace View Post
also a possiblity

but If I was Kakashi I would not trust them ESPECIALLY if I made a promise
True, but you can't really say what you would have done, you see we have the advantage of dramatic irony, knowing how people are cut or if they were telling the truth, but if we ourselves were in the Naruto world and completely in the dark, not knowing what was true and what wasn't then we might not have known what to do.

I personally can say that I would have pulled a Naruto and tried to save everyone, but everyone is not the same, some people don't think of that third option. At the moment in question Kakashi might have only seen option A and Option B

Option A: Kill Rin and save the others, Option B: Don't kill Rin and let the others Die

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
O M F G !Those rocks look like Cinnamon Toast Crunch!!

"You are required to do nothing, least of all believe. Shut one's eyes tight or open one's arms wide, either way, one's a fool." -Flemeth

Last edited by Hotarubi Hyuuga; 10-02-2012 at 09:54 PM.
Hotarubi Hyuuga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 09:38 PM   #63
PrinceofPeace
Banned

PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Honestly I would go with Option: B

*although it kinda depends who were captured*

1-I can not trust them
2-If they got captured they deserved to stay captured cuz their weak
3-I made a promise to my friend

Honestly if I was Obito I would have stayed in the cave
Old 10-02-2012, 09:54 PM   #64
Hotarubi Hyuuga
Special Jonin Candidate

Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Quote:
Honestly I would go with Option: B

*although it kinda depends who were captured*

1-I can not trust them
2-If they got captured they deserved to stay captured cuz their weak
3-I made a promise to my friend

Honestly if I was Obito I would have stayed in the cave
You can't think that way, because they are your comrades and most likely your friends, are you saying that you would let your friends stay captured and possibly die?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"You are required to do nothing, least of all believe. Shut one's eyes tight or open one's arms wide, either way, one's a fool." -Flemeth
Old 10-02-2012, 09:55 PM   #65
PrinceofPeace
Banned

ummmm yep

sorry but it is rational thinking
Old 10-02-2012, 10:08 PM   #66
Hotarubi Hyuuga
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
ummmm yep

sorry but it is rational thinking
Then Obito's teachings have been wasted on you......go in the corner and shame yourself.

If we ever really became ninja and you left me high and dry like that I'd break myself out and proceed to kick your tookis.

However, on a another note, you only say that you'd be able to think rationally and pick Option B because you're not in the situation, you didn't have to choose between one friend or three.

The only reason I can say I would do what I would because it's not exactly rational and I've never been one to take sides or pick between my friends, so Option C would be what I resort to.

See, I'd go back for you.......jerk

Old 10-02-2012, 10:19 PM   #67
Hidden Ninja45
Jonin

Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

I think this is going to be the real Rin and the real Kakashi here. But I really can't come up with a good theory yet. I be the Mist did something to Rin, or maybe she was a spy. Maybe super genjutsu. Who knows.

Last edited by Hidden Ninja45; 10-02-2012 at 10:21 PM.
Hidden Ninja45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 10:31 PM   #68
PrinceofPeace
Banned

Like I said before it depends who the comrades are

Also if I was the one captured I would hate you if you agreed with the enemy and killed someone else. I would NEVER forgive you

Doing whatever it takes so that a mission is completed and not agreeing with the enemy.I would rather rot in prison than let someone die for me. I was weak and I deserved to be captured.So I will pay the cost. Just make sure the mission is a success... this is my nindo... MY WAY OF THE NINJA
Old 10-02-2012, 11:21 PM   #69
Hotarubi Hyuuga
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:

Also if I was the one captured I would hate you if you agreed with the enemy and killed someone else. I would NEVER forgive you

Doing whatever it takes so that a mission is completed and not agreeing with the enemy.I would rather rot in prison than let someone die for me. I was weak and I deserved to be captured.So I will pay the cost. Just make sure the mission is a success... this is my nindo... MY WAY OF THE NINJA
I'm not choosing Option A, I'm choosing Option C which means I'm not killing Rin, but I'm not leaving you behind either so the fact still stands that you left me high and dry.

Screw the mission I'm saving my friends.

Old 10-03-2012, 02:12 PM   #70
Souret
Special Jonin Candidate

Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Souret

I might just love Kakashi too much to judge but he can't be evil, yeah, he's just been too consistenter character to be turned into a bad guy. Plus Madara is rediculously powerful we've all seen that, yeah. I'm mean Madara being there at all is enough to prove he's strong why couldn't it be genjutsu.
Souret is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2012, 02:56 PM   #71
Hotarubi Hyuuga
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:

Well let me correct myself, I wouldn't just say screw the mission, but I would come back for you and then can finish the mission together, so the mission would be put on hold, not screw you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Souret View Post
I might just love Kakashi too much to judge but he can't be evil, yeah, he's just been too consistenter character to be turned into a bad guy. Plus Madara is rediculously powerful we've all seen that, yeah. I'm mean Madara being there at all is enough to prove he's strong why couldn't it be genjutsu.
I think that if he did kill Rin he might not have had a choice or at least he might have thought he didn't have a choice.

Old 10-03-2012, 03:47 PM   #72
PrinceofPeace
Banned

You do realize "Option C" is 1,378 to one ... right

It is VERY unlikely that you will save both ALONE!!

Trusting the enemy would be foolish. They could just want you to kill Rin.
Old 10-03-2012, 03:54 PM   #73
Hotarubi Hyuuga
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
You do realize "Option C" is 1,378 to one ... right

It is VERY unlikely that you will save both ALONE!!

Trusting the enemy would be foolish. They could just want you to kill Rin.
OK let me try and get you to understand this.

Option A: is Kill Rin to save the others Option B: is let the others die to save Rin while Option C: is Ignore the Mist Ninja, keep Rin alive and Save the others and finish the mission together.

I know that there is a low chance of my actually succeeding , but I'm not going to spend the rest of my life wonder "What if I could have saved them?" or "Why didn't I try to save them?"

I'm just that kind of person, I'm not going to let anyone die, so unless they kill me first which I'm going to tell you right now, the type of ninja that I would be in the Naruto would. It would not be an easy task trying to kill me, so we're all making it out of here alive.

Last edited by Hotarubi Hyuuga; 10-03-2012 at 03:57 PM.
Old 10-03-2012, 04:03 PM   #74
PrinceofPeace
Banned

Once again it depends on the who got captured. You said before that the Mist captured some leaf ninja and that was not one of the current options. Overall I am not trusting the enemy

1- I am NOT killing Rin (I made a promise and that is that)

2- Honestly it depends on the conditions and since Rin can not do anything...... I may take Rin and run! I mean just cut your loses! They are already at a disadvantage

Plus the Mist ninja could take the sharigan. It is too risky and the ninja that got captured are weak and deserved to be captured

I made a promise and I WILL keep it. (But again it depends who got captured)
Old 10-03-2012, 04:10 PM   #75
Hotarubi Hyuuga
Special Jonin Candidate

First off, Rin does have to do any fighting, she is a medical ninja, all she needs to do it heal while I do all of the fighting, obviously since the Mist ninja had to try and use me to kill her it means that they aren't skilled enough to take me or Rin out while I'm around.

Despite who they may be they are people from my village and more than likely my friends and I know that if it were me who got captured then more than likely would try to save me too, so no I'm not going to turn my back on them regardless of rather they were weak enough to get captured or not.

Last edited by Hotarubi Hyuuga; 10-03-2012 at 04:12 PM.
Old 10-03-2012, 04:16 PM   #76
senseinobulge
Super Banned

senseinobulge is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Kakashi is a homicidal monster

-removed-

Last edited by BoxHead; 10-03-2012 at 04:23 PM. Reason: illegal image
senseinobulge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2012, 04:17 PM   #77
Hotarubi Hyuuga
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by senseinobulge View Post
Kakashi is a homicidal monster

[IMG]-removed-[/IMG]
lol wow so they already made a picture for it huh

Last edited by BoxHead; 10-03-2012 at 04:23 PM. Reason: i
Old 10-03-2012, 04:20 PM   #78
PrinceofPeace
Banned

So you think Kakashi (or you) can take out a bunch of mist ninja? Rin can not heal on the go btw and what is she going to do hide? The mist ninja could find her! The mist have the advantage
-captured comrades
-time to make traps
-more people
-higher rank (possible)
-Prep
-variety of ninja (healers, possible kg, other)
You are really OVERestimating Kakashi's ... and your abilities (No Offense). Also just because they are using the captured ninja to get to you does NOT mean they are weak. If they captured your comrades then they should be strong. They are using the captured comrades to get to you to increase their power.

Well as always this is just your ompion and my opinon and we both feel strongly about it so we are not chanin our minds

You are like Obito and I am like Naruto. Like Obito you want to save your friends and forget about the mission. On the other hand I am like Naruto and I want to keep the promise I made.

IMO I am thinking more rationally and on the safer side. There are too many risks and dangers so tryiing to save our comrades is suicide. I like your spunk.... but you are MOST LIKELY going to get you and Rin killed. What is your plan?
Old 10-03-2012, 04:28 PM   #79
Hotarubi Hyuuga
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
So you think Kakashi (or you) can take out a bunch of mist ninja? Rin can not heal on the go btw and what is she going to do hide? The mist ninja could find her! The mist have the advantage
-captured comrades
-time to make traps
-more people
-higher rank (possible)
-Prep
-variety of ninja (healers, possible kg, other)
You are really OVERestimating Kakashi's ... and your abilities (No Offense). Also just because they are using the captured ninja to get to you does NOT mean they are weak. If they captured your comrades then they should be strong. They are using the captured comrades to get to you to increase their power.

Well as always this is just your ompion and my opinon and we both feel strongly about it so we are not chanin our minds

You are like Obito and I am like Naruto. Like Obito you want to save your friends and forget about the mission. On the other hand I am like Naruto and I want to keep the promise I made.

IMO I am thinking more rationally and on the safer side. There are too many risks and dangers so tryiing to save our comrades is suicide. I like your spunk.... but you are MOST LIKELY going to get you and Rin killed. What is your plan?
Well on that note you would be right, I am like Obito because I really don't have plan. However, I know my sharingan can see through any jutsu or Genjutsu for that matter, Rin a medical ninja who it good with ninja tools and making traps so she easily spot any traps they may have made, along with the fact that my sharigan would give me an edge.

It's obvious since their only way to kill Rin was through me that as long as I am around, they can't kill Rin. So the plan is we find whatever place they are holding the others I fight mist ninja and once we find them then Rin can set up some traps so that she can heal them without being interrupted since they are most likely hurt and once she has healed them, we will all get out and finish the mission while taking out any mist ninja that try to get in our way.

Last edited by Hotarubi Hyuuga; 10-03-2012 at 04:35 PM.
Old 10-03-2012, 04:43 PM   #80
PrinceofPeace
Banned

Just because you can see through a jutsu does not mean you can stop it. Also Hidden Mist Jutsu would render your sharigan USELESSS!!!!!!!!!!!! It is VERY LIKELY that the ninja from the Hidden Mist have the Hidden Mist jutsu!! ! Sorry but your beloved sharigan is futile

Also who is to say that they will not kill your comrades as soon as they see you

1-You do not know for sure that they are weak
2-How would you find them
3-The Mist have prep/time to set up their own traps
4-You do not know how many Mist ninja they are nor their abilities
5-As soon as they see you and Rin are alive they can kill the comrades
6-You are being selfish risking the secrets of the sharigan!! If you die then they have one of the most treasured abilities of the leaf
7-They could set up the area so that the whole area explodes killing everyone
8-You have not yet mastered the sharigan
9-You are most likely tired
10-You are wasting time making traps
11-The Mist ninja could have seperated and took the comrades to different locations
12-Mist could have called in back-up

^Counter that

Honestly if I got caught I would not want you to save me. I would just be holding the village and YOU back!! I would feel bad if you saved me. Please just finish the mission and help the village. Trust in my ablities and pray that I survive

Last edited by PrinceofPeace; 10-03-2012 at 06:04 PM.