Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Mall > Video Game Central

Video Game Central For any and all game discussion threads not related to Naruto

Old 10-02-2012, 04:18 PM   #1
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Default Resident Evil 6

LOL Forget sixty bucks, Capcom should be paying you just to play this game.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Vatanui AKA Pride is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 04:51 PM   #2
Bacon

Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Resident Evil 6

It's out already?

Skidrow games here I come!

((hehe come))

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:

12:11 PM So you enter the debate with full knowledge that you know nothing of worth on the subject, and then state you will not make an effort to learn. Way to be poster-boy for blight of the forum. Leave discussions of intelligence to those that have it.

Click the dratini for anime rants
Bacon is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 06:43 PM   #3
animelover
Jonin

Location: New York. Alternatively, with Roxas in Twilight Town
animelover finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.animelover finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.animelover finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.animelover finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.animelover finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.animelover finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.animelover finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.animelover finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vatanui AKA Pride View Post
LOL Forget sixty bucks, Capcom should be paying you just to play this game.
I thought you liked crapcom

animelover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 07:17 PM   #4
Raiden
Special Jonin Candidate

Raiden just might be Kage someday.
Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

From what I remember, he be hyping up there new IP, (I think it's called Remember Me) and that game looks like mega garbage in my opinion, Capcom has lost it's Identity thanks to the west, I hope for the day Resident Evil and Devil May Cry return to the good ol days.

What you lookin at? You all a bunch of bleep. You know why? You don't have the guts to be what you wanna be? You need people like me. You need people like me so you can point your bleep fingers and say, "That's the bad guy" So what that make you? Good? You're not good. You just know how to hide, how to lie. Me, I don't have that problem. Me, I always tell the truth. Even when I lie. So say good night to the bad guy!
Raiden is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 07:20 PM   #5
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by animelover View Post
I thought you liked crapcom
When did I ever say that?

Vatanui AKA Pride is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 08:28 PM   #6
THE susanoo
Genin Elite

THE susanoo has completed a tough C-rank mission!THE susanoo has completed a tough C-rank mission!THE susanoo has completed a tough C-rank mission!

damn, got this game 3 days early due to pre-order.... come release date, tryin sell it, apart from leons story, sooooo boring, tried too much to make it something its not, epic fail
Old 10-02-2012, 10:15 PM   #7
HokageSoulReaper
Special Jonin Candidate

HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via MSN to HokageSoulReaper Send a message via Skype™ to HokageSoulReaper

I plan to wait and see if just like they did with RE5, they release a special edition of the game later on with some/all DLC in it too, and perhaps a WiiU version, I think it would be interesting to see how RE could be played with that WiiU controller

Still, crap or not, it's Resident Evil, that's good enough for me

I am The Ace of The Universe

Raikiri Buntai 4 LIFE
HokageSoulReaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 08:53 PM   #8
sasori2701
Special Jonin Candidate

sasori2701 has completed a tough C-rank mission!sasori2701 has completed a tough C-rank mission!sasori2701 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

so does everyone's but Leon's suck? im borrowing it from a friend and im on chapter 3 of Leon and its pretty good so far. But the others arent sounded too.. appealing.

Suffer long and it will set you free
Only through trial do we find the strength we need
It's never over, just another day
Of hope and tragedies and everything that comes our way

sasori2701 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 04:22 PM   #9
l3thall3g3nd
Chunin Exam Proctor

l3thall3g3nd completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.l3thall3g3nd completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.l3thall3g3nd completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.l3thall3g3nd completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.l3thall3g3nd completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.l3thall3g3nd completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.l3thall3g3nd completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.l3thall3g3nd completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.l3thall3g3nd completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.l3thall3g3nd completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.l3thall3g3nd completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.l3thall3g3nd completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiden View Post
From what I remember, he be hyping up there new IP, (I think it's called Remember Me) and that game looks like mega garbage in my opinion, Capcom has lost it's Identity thanks to the west, I hope for the day Resident Evil and Devil May Cry return to the good ol days.
Loved the early RE games and am a fan off the survivor horror genre in general but capcom went against there fans and decided to for the casual market. As for
DMC it's the best hack and slash game there is along with ninja gaiden 1 and 2 but again they betrayed the fans and decided to go for the casual
market, I'm still waiting for mega man to make his return. I hate capcom now I never support there games now same with EA.
l3thall3g3nd is offline   Reply With Quote