Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Games

Naruto Games We're all about games in this section -- all Naruto games, that is.

View Poll Results: Are you ready for Ultimate Ninja Storm 3?
Yes 234 91.05%
No 23 8.95%
Voters: 257. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 10-01-2012, 12:32 PM   #3781
Ablaze15
Genin Elite

Ablaze15 has completed a tough C-rank mission!Ablaze15 has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Default Re: The Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 Discussion Thread.

^It's already been said in a previous post that there was an interview stating that the characters which are irelevant to the war, but were in storm 2 will still be in the game, I would just not count on them having new movesets.

Mains for Storm 3:
Anko
Orochimaru
Regular Kabuto
Bijju mode naruto
EMS Sasuke
Old 10-01-2012, 12:37 PM   #3782
Vampiro
Chunin

Vampiro has completed a tough C-rank mission!Vampiro has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ablaze15 View Post
^It's already been said in a previous post that there was an interview stating that the characters which are irelevant to the war, but were in storm 2 will still be in the game, I would just not count on them having new movesets.
But does that also mean its confirmed we get 2 versions of some edo's?
Storm/Generations form and a new Edo form?

That makes me even more curious to how they will handle this. I pretty much like to play with normal old versions of Kakuzo and Asuma and a bumch of others.

Damn, can someone tell me where to read this interview? As i have never read that particular confirmation. Would love to see with my own eyes what there was stated exactly.
Old 10-01-2012, 01:04 PM   #3783
Joaty
Chunin Exam Proctor

Joaty saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

haku should have mask, no mask and edo

it's just a pallet swap for the edo the other 2 are pre made

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 10-01-2012, 01:16 PM   #3784
Hyuyukikun
Apprentice Genin

Hyuyukikun saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vampiro View Post
But does that also mean its confirmed we get 2 versions of some edo's?
Storm/Generations form and a new Edo form?

That makes me even more curious to how they will handle this. I pretty much like to play with normal old versions of Kakuzo and Asuma and a bumch of others.

Damn, can someone tell me where to read this interview? As i have never read that particular confirmation. Would love to see with my own eyes what there was stated exactly.
I dont believe it. Think that in theory the edo's should have the same moves that when they was alive (excepting itachi). So i believe that they will make only a moveset (i wish A NEW ONE, but looking at generations... im expecting the same ones that in storm2), and edo/normal forms will be only skins (without changes in moveset).

About the interview... i remember read it somewhere, but i dont know if it is real or fake.
Old 10-01-2012, 03:15 PM   #3785
shadow-of-kabuto
Chunin Exam Participant

shadow-of-kabuto has completed a tough C-rank mission!shadow-of-kabuto has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyuyukikun View Post
I dont believe it. Think that in theory the edo's should have the same moves that when they was alive (excepting itachi). So i believe that they will make only a moveset (i wish A NEW ONE, but looking at generations... im expecting the same ones that in storm2), and edo/normal forms will be only skins (without changes in moveset).

About the interview... i remember read it somewhere, but i dont know if it is real or fake.
Don't forget about Sasori too, I mean he didn't use the kazekage puppet as an edo.

Storm 3 Mains:
Yugito
Kabuto
Darui
Old 10-01-2012, 03:35 PM   #3786
The Real Madara Uchiha
Genin

The Real Madara Uchiha saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

I don't think the 7 swordsman will all be playable(i hope they are) but i think you are just going to have zabuza as a seperate character and then you control suigetsu's brother(forgot his name) and the other 5 swordsmen just jump into his combos sorta like pain. I really hope they are all seperately playable but they all look awesome after i saw their whole artwork.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

psn: tstorm18
Old 10-01-2012, 04:46 PM   #3787
minato901
Genin

minato901 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

hey guys ps360hd2 saw a new storm 3 interview and support characters are confirmed so there's a high chance the 7 swordsmen are gonna be supports but lets just pray that there playable or they might be in edo zabuza's combo.

storm 3 is epic

storm 3 mains
Neji (Great Ninja War)

Sasuke (EMS Sharingan)

Naruto (Bijju Bomb)
Old 10-01-2012, 05:24 PM   #3788
Anti-Charger
Chunin Exam Proctor

Anti-Charger saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Send a message via Skype™ to Anti-Charger

Quote:
Originally Posted by minato901 View Post
hey guys ps360hd2 saw a new storm 3 interview and support characters are confirmed so there's a high chance the 7 swordsmen are gonna be supports but lets just pray that there playable or they might be in edo zabuza's combo.
Where did they find that, that's not overly exciting news. Guess we can expect all the supports from Generations to stay support only minus Darui. And then a list of support only characters for this game would most likely be:

7 Swordsmen
Gari
Pakura
Chuukichi
Shin
Kitsuchi
Omoi
Karui
Samui
Atsui
Dan
Neji's Father
Edo Chiyo
Edo Kimimaro

That's only based on what we have seen in the anime so far. Rules out a lot of new characters we could have had.

Old 10-01-2012, 05:44 PM   #3789
megabbaut
Debby Downer

megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

They need to stop with the support only characters. The pure reason why they even exist is because CC2 is too lazy to give them a full moveset. I mean in Storm 2 there'd be a lot of support characters including Karin if they didn't put all the time into making the game like they did.

My theme:
YouTube:
src="
My Battle Theme:
YouTube:
src="
GT & PSN: VesicantDegree1
Old 10-01-2012, 08:33 PM   #3790
Razefang
Apprentice Genin

Razefang is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by minato901 View Post
Well, where is the interview? He needs to post a link on his youtube or something. As for there being support characters, that was obvious. He probably means support ONLY characters.

Is it really such a big deal anyway? So many people are complaining but, do you realize how much time it takes to develop a model, animation, moveset, etc. for a character in a fighting game? Yes, CC2 is lazy, however it's tedious work, I've worked in the video game industry as a modeler and animator and it's ugh. If we have support-only's then oh well, most of you are buying the game anyway. And either way, it's October first, we still have half a year till the game comes out, you can be sure there will be an a**load of new characters.
Old 10-02-2012, 01:09 AM   #3791
shadow-of-kabuto
Chunin Exam Participant

shadow-of-kabuto has completed a tough C-rank mission!shadow-of-kabuto has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razefang View Post
Well, where is the interview? He needs to post a link on his youtube or something. As for there being support characters, that was obvious. He probably means support ONLY characters.

Is it really such a big deal anyway? So many people are complaining but, do you realize how much time it takes to develop a model, animation, moveset, etc. for a character in a fighting game? Yes, CC2 is lazy, however it's tedious work, I've worked in the video game industry as a modeler and animator and it's ugh. If we have support-only's then oh well, most of you are buying the game anyway. And either way, it's October first, we still have half a year till the game comes out, you can be sure there will be an a**load of new characters.
Not to be off putting, but the game has been in development for about 6 months to a year. I don't know how long and tedious it is to create animations for models, but assuming the supports are like the ones in generations, they would already have a model, chakra shuriken animation, jutsu animation, and a few combos for the attack support and for the team jutsu (one ground combo and one aerial combo). In my opinion, if the characters already have that, they've already made half the character. Why not finish it lolz?

Storm 3 Mains:
Yugito
Kabuto
Darui
Old 10-02-2012, 02:00 AM   #3792
XGriever
Special Jonin Candidate

XGriever has completed a tough C-rank mission!XGriever has completed a tough C-rank mission!XGriever has completed a tough C-rank mission!

i hate support only characters...thats the first big negative of the game now we have to fear characters that your hoping to be there being restricted to support only status.

Last edited by XGriever; 10-02-2012 at 02:32 AM.
Old 10-02-2012, 12:53 PM   #3793
Vampiro
Chunin

Vampiro has completed a tough C-rank mission!Vampiro has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by XGriever View Post
i hate support only characters...thats the first big negative of the game now we have to fear characters that your hoping to be there being restricted to support only status.
On the positive side.. Characters that dont have a moveset or are too irrelevant to be included now DO have a chance to at least appear in the game

Personally i like support only characters. But only for minor characters. (Dad's for example!! They dont deserve to be playable, yet it would be very cool to get their assistance)
Old 10-02-2012, 01:33 PM   #3794
Joaty
Chunin Exam Proctor

Joaty saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

it kinda opens the flood gate to lazyness. story mode isn't an issue as far as i can see the roster and gameplay is what would get the brunt of the complaints. no one want's to see 20 pluss support only

Last edited by Joaty; 10-02-2012 at 01:37 PM.
Old 10-02-2012, 01:57 PM   #3795
Vampiro
Chunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joaty View Post
it kinda opens the flood gate to lazyness. story mode isn't an issue as far as i can see the roster and gameplay is what would get the brunt of the complaints. no one want's to see 20 pluss support only
I agree, if a character can be made playable ofcourse he has to be playable.

As for Generations, Sound 4 + 3 Girls should have been playable. Most people agree.
Back at that point the bodyguards were justifyable Support Only. Ofcourse this is a blurred line. But i hope they will get that line straight with Storm 3, if so then i think Support Only is a good thing to get characters in the game that otherwise would not have been in.

(Once more, the dad characters for example... They would be great Support Characters)
Old 10-02-2012, 02:29 PM   #3796
SHAMEFULLSHINOBI
Special Jonin Candidate

SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Well I think eventually they will make all the chars playable but they do have a time line to follow and the storm engine compared to most is still a new technology no other game looks and plays quite like storm. My favorite so far was generations for the sheer amount of characters and I know storm 3 will be better since they already confirmed more characters....

When the series is finished we will have all the chars playable by then and I cant wait for storm 3 It looks like the best storm yet especially if you all knew what I just found out.....*smirk*

Thank you Jesus!
to God be the glory forever and ever !!!!

神是真實的,請 閱讀聖經
성경을 읽고 하나님은 실제입니다.

神は本物だと聖書を読んでください

"ninja art" "patience"......................."sound fx"
nimpou nintai no jutsu ! ホモ
Old 10-02-2012, 02:34 PM   #3797
shadow-of-kabuto
Chunin Exam Participant

Quote:
I agree, if a character can be made playable ofcourse he has to be playable.

As for Generations, Sound 4 + 3 Girls should have been playable. Most people agree.
Back at that point the bodyguards were justifyable Support Only. Ofcourse this is a blurred line. But i hope they will get that line straight with Storm 3, if so then i think Support Only is a good thing to get characters in the game that otherwise would not have been in.

(Once more, the dad characters for example... They would be great Support Characters)
They'd be better as actual fighters >.>
I'm tired of hearing people say "This character deserves it more than this character to be playable." or "Obviously this character has to be support only, because they've SHOWN NEXT TO NOTHING IN THE SERIES." What about people like Tenten and Sakura, who have really started to die off in the series? People will say they're main characters...I don't care. I think any character has a possibility of being playable. The more the merrier. I don't get why people complain that these "not necessary characters" are taking up "precious character slots." I think all reasonable characters are worth it, and if CC2 wants to they can create any character they want and any AMOUNT of characters as long as they can afford it.

/End rant

P.S. This wasn't meant as a post to target you in specific, it's more of a general statement to all who keep playing the role of CC2 by deciding which characters deserve support only status or complete functionality.

Storm 3 Mains:
Yugito
Kabuto
Darui
Old 10-02-2012, 02:44 PM   #3798
Vampiro
Chunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadow-of-kabuto View Post
They'd be better as actual fighters >.>
I'm tired of hearing people say "This character deserves it more than this character to be playable." or "Obviously this character has to be support only, because they've SHOWN NEXT TO NOTHING IN THE SERIES." What about people like Tenten and Sakura, who have really started to die off in the series? People will say they're main characters...I don't care. I think any character has a possibility of being playable. The more the merrier. I don't get why people complain that these "not necessary characters" are taking up "precious character slots." I think all reasonable characters are worth it, and if CC2 wants to they can create any character they want and any AMOUNT of characters as long as they can afford it.

/End rant

P.S. This wasn't meant as a post to target you in specific, it's more of a general statement to all who keep playing the role of CC2 by deciding which characters deserve support only status or complete functionality.
Dont worry, no offence taken

In a perfect world where CC2 has endless time and money to devop i 100% agree with you

But i guess even CC2 has to create this game within a timeframe and with a certain amount of money. And -ofcourse- i would like to see everyone playable!! But given the time and money reasons i rather see 10 minor characters as Support then having only 1 of them playable (Cause then i would go ranting about the other 9 )
Old 10-02-2012, 04:31 PM   #3799
knightindustries
False Prophet of an Ex-False Prophet

knightindustries is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

there still trolling support only never exhisted before but they do have alot of time and money its not like when they made accel they had all the time and money pal gimme a break kid if accel had everything why cant this filth the fact is this is just of the millions of companies that sold out accel was the last pure good game. I really dont care anymore pal all naruto is a bunch of demonic illuminati crap and so are all the comics you dont even see real fight anymore in the comik so go figure and everywhere I go there are fan boys defending evil things they should not be defending pal bottom line marvel lucas capcom halo COD mario all sold out the list goes on and an on pal but I got bigger fish to fry so bye
Old 10-02-2012, 04:58 PM   #3800
shadow-of-kabuto
Chunin Exam Participant

Quote:
Dont worry, no offence taken

In a perfect world where CC2 has endless time and money to devop i 100% agree with you

But i guess even CC2 has to create this game within a timeframe and with a certain amount of money. And -ofcourse- i would like to see everyone playable!! But given the time and money reasons i rather see 10 minor characters as Support then having only 1 of them playable (Cause then i would go ranting about the other 9 )
That's true I suppose. Sadly though, that may happen haha. Darui is playable but we have yet to see any of the other Kage Summit Body Guards. And it's a bit ironic, seeing as there were ten of them, just like your example...

Storm 3 Mains:
Yugito
Kabuto
Darui
Closed Thread