Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Manga Discussion

Naruto Manga Discussion All the latest discussions about the Naruto manga (beware, spoilers abound).

Old 10-02-2012, 05:03 AM   #1
DH264
Ninja Academy Student

DH264 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default This is How they got Mangekyo Sharingan

So lets talk about Mangekyo Sharingan first , it can be obtained by killing people who are close to you.
So as you can see Kakashi hit Rin with his Chidori , what exactly happen is either it was planned by Madara or it is true that hidden mist ninjas attack Rin and Kakashi and cast the [MIST TECHNIQUE] Kakashi couldn't see so he decided to focus and hit the enemy , so they tricked him and he rushed into a mysterious shadow inside the mist and hit Rin.
Now about Kakashi and his Mangekyo Sharingan, after he killed Rin Obviously he didn't know anything about the Mangekyo Sharingan because he was still a kid. As he grows bigger and bigger he still didn't know he obtained the Mangekyo Sharingan , so after the death of Minato and the Uchiha Massacre , he investigated the Uchiha clan town inside Konoha because he was with the Anbu and learned about the Mangekyo Sharingan , and kept Rin death a secret so none will know that he killed her to obtain the Mangekyo Sharigan unintentionally of course because none will believe him , so he trained 3 years and learned more about the Mangekyo Sharingan. When Naruto left Konoha at that time he disappeared and returned when Naruto did , so he learned Kamui.
As for Obito Its Obvious he didn't have any close people to him and when Rin Died he activated the Mangekyo Sharingan because both have the same eyes and it will Upgrade together. Madara may have planned this so Obito could obtain the Mangekyo Sharingan. Well Kishimoto is hiding lots of things.
We are humans, not fish. We don't know what kind of people we truly are until the moment before our deaths. As death comes to embrace you, you will realise what you are. That's what death is, don't you think?"
---Itachi Uchiha
DH264 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 12:19 PM   #2
SharinganSage
Chunin Exam Participant

SharinganSage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SharinganSage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SharinganSage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SharinganSage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Re: This is How they got Mangekyo Sharingan

I think we can assume they are at least connected since we saw Obito sort of glitch out and saw what Kakashi saw. This suggests that they upgraded at the same time as well. As for why didn't Obito glitch out before now, Madara said that when the eyes are together, you can use their full potential. I assume the closer and closer the eyes got to each other, the more they connected. Also, I'm thinking that this is not the case for Kakashi. After all, they're not his eyes. I say Kakashi can't see what Obito sees because Kakashi has been within attack distance of Tobi before this battle, and has never commented on it. Either that, or Kishi didn't wanna spoil it and lead to Obito=Tobi.
SharinganSage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 12:21 PM   #3
Maruko
Special Jonin Candidate

Maruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKMaruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFK
Maruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKMaruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFK

Awards Showcase

Hm...if they are connected, then maybe if one of them gets EMS, the other one will get it, too?
Maruko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 12:23 PM   #4
SharinganSage
Chunin Exam Participant

SharinganSage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SharinganSage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SharinganSage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SharinganSage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maruko View Post
Hm...if they are connected, then maybe if one of them gets EMS, the other one will get it, too?
just trade each other's
Old 10-02-2012, 01:33 PM   #5
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato
Aiding Kakashi, Yamato, & Iruka

Location: Konohagakure, with the people dearest to me. Aiding Kakashi on the battlefield and saving Yamato!
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

I think kishi just messed up the whole story of the Kakashi Gaiden

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
03-02, 13:09 The Immortal Watch Dog
You got Daph Rice, everyone got her
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
She's one of my psycho's
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
she's Cults banner girl
[1/7/2014 9:25:36 AM] Tuus Deus(CoP): I know Daph spends all her time staring at Kakashi pictures

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
Kakashi pretending to get stabbed by Obito because he's such a nice guy and doesn't want Obito to feel about about sucking so much
Quote:
I would just like you to know that I am awesome.
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
I disagree. The best way to get rep from Daph is to be me.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 01:40 PM   #6
deadtaka
Special Jonin Candidate

deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

If I remember correctly....Kakashi didn't have mangekyo until Shippuden, so how did he not have it before in the original series? If I'm wrong correct me.

Look at how patrician I am!

Taka loves Rizzy the most! Rizzy was here ♥
Enjoy my fayse.<3
Spoiler:
There is no sage fayse here, lawlawlawl.

Spoiler:
Quote:
Nuuuuu. Two words describes you. Bootylicious babe.

Quote:
Wow, but all I want is you 0.0

deadtaka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 01:40 PM   #7
PrinceofPeace
Banned

PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

1-Kakashi was not really that close to Rin. He did not show as much emotion towards her

2-I think he would have to tell the village or someone that he killed Rin.... people would wonder where she was

3- Kakashi did not have 3-tomoe sharigan so that is poop if he went stright to MS same goes for Obito. Afterall Saskue was much younger and weaker and had a bigger tragic event happend when he activated the sharigan
PrinceofPeace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 02:16 PM   #8
Kyūbi no Yōko
Special Jonin Candidate

Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.
Send a message via Skype™ to Kyūbi no Yōko

I think Kishi has Alzheimer's.
He forgets what he writes.

I do think their eyes are connected though, so if one would upgrade, the other would too.

Welcome to reality.

~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~

universe.
Kyūbi no Yōko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 02:17 PM   #9
PrinceofPeace
Banned

PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

do not hate on Kishi everything will be explained
Old 10-02-2012, 02:18 PM   #10
Kyūbi no Yōko
Special Jonin Candidate

Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.
Send a message via Skype™ to Kyūbi no Yōko

Them plotholes can't be explained.

Welcome to reality.

~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~

universe.
Kyūbi no Yōko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 02:36 PM   #11
PrinceofPeace
Banned

Maybe cuz your not smart nor creative enough unlike Kishi
Old 10-02-2012, 03:25 PM   #12
SharinganSage
Chunin Exam Participant

woah woah woah. looks like we have a future manga writer in the mix
Old 10-02-2012, 03:40 PM   #13
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato
Aiding Kakashi, Yamato, & Iruka

Location: Konohagakure, with the people dearest to me. Aiding Kakashi on the battlefield and saving Yamato!
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakashi Hatake_Daphne Lu View Post
I think kishi just messed up the whole story of the Kakashi Gaiden
just to add on and mean what I was trying to say.

The Kakashi Gaiden was fine.
But this chapter, didn't follow the Gaiden.

And yea. Kakashi got ms during time skip

From all the guilt of not protecting rin. Hopefully it isn't what it looks like now. Could be possible still that he didn't kill her.

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
03-02, 13:09 The Immortal Watch Dog
You got Daph Rice, everyone got her
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl
[1/7/2014 9:25:36 AM] Tuus Deus(CoP): I know Daph spends all her time staring at Kakashi pictures

Quote:
Kakashi pretending to get stabbed by Obito because he's such a nice guy and doesn't want Obito to feel about about sucking so much
Quote:
I would just like you to know that I am awesome.
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
I disagree. The best way to get rep from Daph is to be me.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 03:43 PM   #14
PrinceofPeace
Banned

How do you know it does not make sense when we do not know the WHOLE story yet??
Old 10-03-2012, 01:50 AM   #15
Arturious
Ninja Academy Student

Arturious is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

This does not make sense for 2 reasons.

Reason 1: Kakashi mengenkyu was not and did not activate until the time skip ended where he used it on Deidara.

Reason 2: Obito has yet to use mengenkyu so the question can be that obito has not yet learned it. Unless im missing something there has been no proof or indication that obito has it. He just naturally can use it with his regular sharingan eye.
Arturious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2012, 03:26 AM   #16
Hiko Seijuro
Ninja Academy Student

Hiko Seijuro is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Y evryone talks abou Kakashi activating MS now? It's just a theory, a false theory. He had no MS before time skip. Besides 2tomoe can't transform into full MS just like that. It's BS. He gets MS later. Maybe Obi gets his MS at the same time, since they appear to be synced now. But it all stinks. It gets weirder with every chapter...

Last edited by Hiko Seijuro; 10-03-2012 at 03:35 AM.
Hiko Seijuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 04:25 PM   #17
Satsuki
Chunin Exam Proctor

Satsuki completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Satsuki completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Satsuki completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Satsuki completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Satsuki completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Satsuki completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Satsuki completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Satsuki completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Satsuki completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Satsuki completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Satsuki completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Satsuki completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DH264 View Post
So lets talk about Mangekyo Sharingan first , it can be obtained by killing people who are close to you.
So as you can see Kakashi hit Rin with his Chidori , what exactly happen is either it was planned by Madara or it is true that hidden mist ninjas attack Rin and Kakashi and cast the [MIST TECHNIQUE] Kakashi couldn't see so he decided to focus and hit the enemy , so they tricked him and he rushed into a mysterious shadow inside the mist and hit Rin.
Now about Kakashi and his Mangekyo Sharingan, after he killed Rin Obviously he didn't know anything about the Mangekyo Sharingan because he was still a kid.

I liked this part.^ The rest is meh, you're completely wrong.

As for Obito Its Obvious he didn't have any close people to him and when Rin Died he activated the Mangekyo Sharingan because both have the same eyes and it will Upgrade together. Madara may have planned this so Obito could obtain the Mangekyo Sharingan. Well Kishimoto is hiding lots of things.

Obito was in love with Rin, you're so slow. It's why he brought flowers to her. He was unable to tell her that he loved her before he 'died'. Then she died, before his eyes, by the guy who SHE liked.
In Magenta.

I can see why Obito would hate Kakashi, and why he wants to kill him today. I would too, if someone I actually loved was killed before me by the person that the person I loved, liked.

If that makes sense.
^-^
Swordsmith of the Summit Village
(and proud)
"Memories of your past can be forgotten, but you must never forget your origin."

align="center">
_/\/\/\_~~~~~~_/\/\/\_
^-^
^-^
-------

Last edited by Satsuki; 10-06-2012 at 04:38 PM.
Satsuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 05:38 PM   #18
Drake_Stephens
Chunin Exam Participant

Drake_Stephens is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Drake_Stephens is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Drake_Stephens is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Drake_Stephens is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Drake_Stephens is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Drake_Stephens is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Drake_Stephens is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Drake_Stephens is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Drake_Stephens is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Drake_Stephens is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Drake_Stephens is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

to quote your quote.

Sounds like something that will happen to Sakura. Then Naruto unlocks the Rinnigann. lol

That is all.
Drake_Stephens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 09:36 PM   #19
PrinceofPeace
Banned

some things wrong with these kinds of theories

-This trama does not comare to what Saskue went through so they can not just skip levels of the sharigan

-NObody was under genjutsu cuz the sharigan would have been able to see if someone was in a genjutsu

-When Kakashi tells his students about the mist he would have looked sad or depreesed or scared of the mist brining back memories. Plus kakashi would not be so dumb to attack the first thing he sees
Old 10-05-2012, 10:10 PM   #20
Drake_Stephens
Chunin Exam Participant

Drake_Stephens is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Drake_Stephens is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Drake_Stephens is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Drake_Stephens is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Drake_Stephens is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Drake_Stephens is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Drake_Stephens is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Drake_Stephens is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Drake_Stephens is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Drake_Stephens is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Drake_Stephens is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrinceofPeace View Post
some things wrong with these kinds of theories

-This trama does not comare to what Saskue went through so they can not just skip levels of the sharigan

-NObody was under genjutsu cuz the sharigan would have been able to see if someone was in a genjutsu

-When Kakashi tells his students about the mist he would have looked sad or depreesed or scared of the mist brining back memories. Plus kakashi would not be so dumb to attack the first thing he sees
I'm not positive but the 2tomoe Sharrigan is pretty weak. So it is possible it could have been fooled.

That is all.
Drake_Stephens is offline   Reply With Quote