Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Manga Discussion

Naruto Manga Discussion All the latest discussions about the Naruto manga (beware, spoilers abound).

Old 10-02-2012, 02:20 AM   #21
HokageSoulReaper
Special Jonin Candidate

HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via MSN to HokageSoulReaper Send a message via Skype™ to HokageSoulReaper
Default Re: chapter 604

Lol he's had it tough, but Minato was more a sacrifice than killing himself lol,, but again, this is Kakashi, that pretty much says it all

It that wasn't altered by a Genjutsu, if it was totally real, Kakashi must have had a good reason why, I've already mentioned some of the possibilities

I am The Ace of The Universe

Raikiri Buntai 4 LIFE
HokageSoulReaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 02:25 AM   #22
THE susanoo
Genin Elite

THE susanoo has completed a tough C-rank mission!THE susanoo has completed a tough C-rank mission!THE susanoo has completed a tough C-rank mission!

i think rin being a spy is the most realistic reason
Old 10-02-2012, 02:33 AM   #23
HokageSoulReaper
Special Jonin Candidate

HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via MSN to HokageSoulReaper Send a message via Skype™ to HokageSoulReaper

Probably, it is the one that makes the most sense

Raikiri Buntai 4 LIFE
Old 10-02-2012, 02:58 AM   #24
mrsticky005

mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

3 possibilities

1. Kakashi is evil and murdered Rin
2. Rin is a traitor/spy/whatever.
3. Rin is a Zetsu.

If 1 or 2 then dang. Kishimoto has surpassed my expectations.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Spam once and the forum will be annoyed.
Spam twice and warnings will be deployed
Spam thrice and a infraction you will receive
Spam 8,984 times and a FAIL Agent you''ll soon be.

...At least in my case.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
mrsticky005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 03:00 AM   #25
ajbk4life1
Ninja Academy Student

ajbk4life1 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via AIM to ajbk4life1 Send a message via Skype™ to ajbk4life1

i like the idea of Obito being under genjutsu.. how else would madara know something will happen or that he will be back ?

ajbk4life1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 03:00 AM   #26
Uchiha Efair
Genin

Uchiha Efair saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

i used to joke kakashi kill rin and it is true. omg this is crazy kakashi kill a girl!
In order to survive,we cling to all we know and understand. And we label it reality. But knowledge and understanding are ambiguous. That reality could be an illusion. All humans live with the wrong assumptions.
Uchiha Efair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 03:00 AM   #27
mrsticky005

mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

If that really is Rin then that makes the chances of Kakashi dying skyrocket.

Kakashi will sacrifice himself.

...At least in my case.
Old 10-02-2012, 03:01 AM   #28
Uchiha Efair
Genin

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajbk4life1 View Post
i like the idea of Obito being under genjutsu.. how else would madara know something will happen or that he will be back ?
yes it could be a gengutse of madara!
In order to survive,we cling to all we know and understand. And we label it reality. But knowledge and understanding are ambiguous. That reality could be an illusion. All humans live with the wrong assumptions.
Old 10-02-2012, 03:01 AM   #29
mrsticky005

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uchiha Efair View Post
i used to joke kakashi kill rin and it is true. omg this is crazy kakashi kill a girl!
I know that hasn't happened since the Land of the Waves arc...

...At least in my case.
Old 10-02-2012, 03:02 AM   #30
mrsticky005

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uchiha Efair View Post
yes it could be a gengutse of madara!
Zetsu clones seems more likely.

...At least in my case.
Old 10-02-2012, 03:02 AM   #31
Uchiha Efair
Genin

nope, it cant be a genjutsu because that the only way kakashi and obito obtaind mangekyou by killing closest friend.
Old 10-02-2012, 03:10 AM   #32
Maruko
Special Jonin Candidate

Maruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKMaruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFK
Maruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKMaruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFK

Awards Showcase

What the actual EFF?
Obito is under a genjutsu!
Maruko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 03:15 AM   #33
WishfulFairie
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: In my own little world that's in my own little head
WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

This whole chapter was a LIE!!!!
LIES, I SAY! LIES!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenny
well, war babies come from war, nerd babies from from trees, peace babies come from birds, ect
WishfulFairie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 03:15 AM   #34
THE susanoo
Genin Elite

THE susanoo has completed a tough C-rank mission!THE susanoo has completed a tough C-rank mission!THE susanoo has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsticky005 View Post
I know that hasn't happened since the Land of the Waves arc...
Old 10-02-2012, 03:19 AM   #35
collin1308
Freshmen Academy Student

collin1308 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

ha i knew it ! he must kill rin.because zabuza said in the original naruto.
In my time i needed to kill my team mates right kakashi?

we should see it next week
collin1308 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 03:20 AM   #36
Uchiha Efair
Genin

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsticky005 View Post
If that really is Rin then that makes the chances of Kakashi dying skyrocket.

Kakashi will sacrifice himself.
kakashi had die once, its awkward if kakashi die twice. but it possible because naruto will be hokage in the end of the story.
Old 10-02-2012, 03:22 AM   #37
HokageSoulReaper
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Kakashi doesn't need to die for Naruto to be Hokage, Kakashi doesn't want the position

Raikiri Buntai 4 LIFE
Old 10-02-2012, 03:25 AM   #38
Uchiha Efair
Genin

Quote:
Originally Posted by collin1308 View Post
ha i knew it ! he must kill rin.because zabuza said in the original naruto.
In my time i needed to kill my team mates right kakashi?

we should see it next week
you have awesome memory, i dont remember what i had read the battle kakashi and zabuza years ago
Old 10-02-2012, 03:28 AM   #39
Noctis Arashi
is rapidly losing blood from Naijeru's jugular attack
Formerly Susanoo

Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Noctis Arashi

My guess is that Rin isn't dead, but fatally injured, and obito has to then kill her to put her out of her misery blah blah blah. And thus, he unlocks mangekyou by killing his closest friend.
Grand Master Roleplayer
Just Call Me Legendary Hoe -Fliparrachii Approved
Old 10-02-2012, 03:39 AM   #40
collin1308
Freshmen Academy Student

collin1308 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

iam 65 procent sure

Last edited by collin1308; 10-02-2012 at 03:49 AM.
collin1308 is offline   Reply With Quote