Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Off-Topic

Off-Topic For anything under the sun that won't fit elsewhere!

Old 09-30-2012, 09:03 PM   #61
Cloukora
Special Jonin Candidate

Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: If you could eat with another member.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pool View Post
Cloukora, deadtaka

I'd make the fewdz. Probably steaks.
STEAK
WOO WOO GO MEAT GO MEAT
WE ARE MANLY MEN AND MANLY MEN ONLY EAT STEAK AND MEAT!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja Pink View Post
Football, beer, aaaand SHOPPING AND GETTING OUR NAILS DONE TOGETHER GURL.

...And beer.
AND OUR HAIR

...and beer

Cloukora was here.
Fight back against bullies! Go down on your feet, not your knees!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Thunder Buddy: Pool
Friends: Tifa Legacy, Ino's Girl, deadtaka, Sagemaster, Apa, Sai's Brother, Taker, The Shady Ninja, Shayd, Kanisawa,Vino, Hikari-Chan, Leaf, Ninja Pink, and many more
[/LEFT]
Cloukora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 03:35 AM   #62
Err
Special Jonin Candidate

Err finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Err finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Err finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Err finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Err finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Err finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Err finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Err finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

TomaRNK. I would let Toma make food for me since I hear he makes delicious peanut-butter-and-jelly sandwiches.
To further the point, we are a social species because we are interdependent. You could count on your hand how many people in a millennium can get by with absolutely no help from anyone else ever. Yet we never work together. That's why ants will eventually bring us down.
Err is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 04:25 AM   #63
Black King
Special Jonin Candidate

Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Football, beer, aaaand SHOPPING AND GETTING OUR NAILS DONE TOGETHER GURL.

...And beer.
You eat puppies, kittens, and drink beer? Nice taste, Pink. xD Beer is grosssss.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Black King is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 12:43 PM   #64
Cloukora
Special Jonin Candidate

Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black King View Post
You eat puppies, kittens, and drink beer? Nice taste, Pink. xD Beer is grosssss.
I've never had it, but I never will xD I think it smells horrible XD

Cloukora was here.

Friends: Tifa Legacy, Ino's Girl, deadtaka, Sagemaster, Apa, Sai's Brother, Taker, The Shady Ninja, Shayd, Kanisawa,Vino, Hikari-Chan, Leaf, Ninja Pink, and many more
[/LEFT]
Old 10-01-2012, 01:03 PM   #65
Maruko
Special Jonin Candidate

Maruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKMaruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFK
Maruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKMaruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFK

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cloukora View Post
I've never had it, but I never will xD I think it smells horrible XD
When I was a kid, we ate rats during holidays ONLY!
And I always got a tail, because I was the youngest child.
Maruko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 01:17 PM   #66
Kiko-kun
Jonin
Formerly a Hyuuga

Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Takuya, D: We would eat chicken fingers and french fries

^ My future wife.
WOOT.WOOT.WOOT.WOOT.WOOT.WOOT.WOOT.WOOT.
Kiko-kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 01:33 PM   #67
Cloukora
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maruko View Post
When I was a kid, we ate rats during holidays ONLY!
And I always got a tail, because I was the youngest child.
...never played zelda AND this? You poor, poor child.

Cloukora was here.

[/LEFT]
Old 10-01-2012, 03:22 PM   #68
Ninja Pink
NDF's Pink Fairy Armadillo

Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Beer actually taste really disgusting to me. It reminds me of gas stations. And old cigarettes. On top of that it stinks. I hate everything about it BUT I STILL DRINK IT BECAUSE THAT'S WHAT MEN DO.

....Wait.

Quote:
STEAK
WOO WOO GO MEAT GO MEAT
WE ARE MANLY MEN AND MANLY MEN ONLY EAT STEAK AND MEAT!

AND OUR HAIR

...and beer
AND JERSEY SHORE AND SELENA GOMEZ AND OUR SHORT SHORTS. WE ARE SO HARDCORE.

And after that, beer.

Hi I'm Pink and I
Forum girls and Ariana Grande <3

happy with my boyfriend :3
Spoiler:

Ninja Pink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 03:22 PM   #69
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

I would eat a meal of cinnabons with Pink..if she leaves any for me. >.>

Wooster is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 06:01 PM   #70
Cloukora
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Beer actually taste really disgusting to me. It reminds me of gas stations. And old cigarettes. On top of that it stinks. I hate everything about it BUT I STILL DRINK IT BECAUSE THAT'S WHAT MEN DO.

....Wait.

AND JERSEY SHORE AND SELENA GOMEZ AND OUR SHORT SHORTS. WE ARE SO HARDCORE.

And after that, beer.
woah woah woah
Jersey Shore is going way too far

Cloukora was here.

[/LEFT]
Old 10-01-2012, 06:09 PM   #71
Ninja Pink

Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
woah woah woah
Jersey Shore is going way too far
...Can I still do your hair though?;_;

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wooster View Post
I would eat a meal of cinnabons with Pink..if she leaves any for me. >.>
Nah, I don't like cinnabons anymore. I'm into Scooby Snacks now.

Hi I'm Pink and I

Spoiler:

Old 10-01-2012, 06:11 PM   #72
Cloukora
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
...Can I still do your hair though?;_;

Nah, I don't like cinnabons anymore. I'm into Scooby Snacks now.
Of course darlin! Just not like Snooki's

Cloukora was here.

[/LEFT]
Old 10-01-2012, 06:12 PM   #73
WishfulFairie
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: In my own little world that's in my own little head
WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

every time i see this thread's title, i never read the "with"

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenny
well, war babies come from war, nerd babies from from trees, peace babies come from birds, ect
WishfulFairie is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 06:19 PM   #74
Ninja Pink

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Of course darlin! Just not like Snooki's
Okay!
*Styles it like this*

Spoiler:

Hi I'm Pink and I

Spoiler:

Old 10-01-2012, 06:22 PM   #75
Cloukora
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

....gurl
wut r u doin
gurl
STAHP

Cloukora was here.

[/LEFT]
Old 10-01-2012, 06:24 PM   #76
Ninja Pink

Awards Showcase

Quote:
....gurl
wut r u doin
gurl
STAHP
I made you look like a douche, which now makes you cool!

So, when do I get paid?

Hi I'm Pink and I

Spoiler:

Old 10-01-2012, 06:26 PM   #77
Cloukora
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
I made you look like a douche, which now makes you cool!

So, when do I get paid?
But, I'm not a douche ;_;

Cloukora was here.

[/LEFT]
Old 10-01-2012, 06:32 PM   #78
Ninja Pink

Awards Showcase

Quote:
But, I'm not a douche ;_;
*Sprays you with orange paint* Now you are! So give me my money.

Hi I'm Pink and I

Spoiler:

Old 10-01-2012, 06:35 PM   #79
Cloukora
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
*Sprays you with orange paint* Now you are! So give me my money.
I look like an Oompa Loompa!
I WANT YOUR MANAGER

Cloukora was here.

[/LEFT]
Old 10-01-2012, 06:39 PM   #80
Ninja Pink

Awards Showcase

Quote:
I look like an Oompa Loompa!
I WANT YOUR MANAGER
Woah woah. Let's not do that. I used like three bottles of gel for your hair. GIMME MONEY.

Hi I'm Pink and I

Spoiler: