Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Games

Naruto Games We're all about games in this section -- all Naruto games, that is.

View Poll Results: Are you ready for Ultimate Ninja Storm 3?
Yes 234 91.05%
No 23 8.95%
Voters: 257. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 10-01-2012, 02:12 AM   #3761
Vampiro
Chunin

Vampiro has completed a tough C-rank mission!Vampiro has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Default Re: The Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 Discussion Thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by XGriever View Post
it said in a interview somewhere that characters that were in storm 2 but have no involvement in the war will still be in this game so hidan, jiraya etc will be in
Really? Guess i missed that statement! Do you maybe still remember which interview that was?

So that basically confirms all Storm 2 Characters besides the PTS Konoha 12 + Sand 3. I wonder about child Kakashi and Obito then. Altough i would not mind if they took them out.
Old 10-01-2012, 03:10 AM   #3762
Anti-Charger
Chunin Exam Proctor

Anti-Charger saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Send a message via Skype™ to Anti-Charger

Doubting any of the Swordsmen will be playable bar Zabuza. Haku will most likely be there too.
Hack-N-Slash characters are the new support-only characters, that is if support aren't in this game as well.
To be fair the Swordsmen didn't really play a significant role, they were simply fodder who were easily sealed away in the end. Zabuza was the only swordsmen that posed a challenge.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 10-01-2012, 03:40 AM   #3763
XGriever
Special Jonin Candidate

XGriever has completed a tough C-rank mission!XGriever has completed a tough C-rank mission!XGriever has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vampiro View Post
Really? Guess i missed that statement! Do you maybe still remember which interview that was?

So that basically confirms all Storm 2 Characters besides the PTS Konoha 12 + Sand 3. I wonder about child Kakashi and Obito then. Altough i would not mind if they took them out.
not sure to be honest but im pretty sure it was said and is a given really. young kakashi & obito count as PTS in a way so i doubt it.

As for the swordsmen i agree they didnt really do much at all really...but can you really say Mifune did alot to be playable? he did as much as the 7 swordsmen yet hes playable so im a little unsure.

Last edited by XGriever; 10-01-2012 at 03:47 AM.
Old 10-01-2012, 03:48 AM   #3764
megabbaut
Debby Downer

megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Quote:
not sure to be honest but im pretty sure it was said and is a given really. young kakashi & obito count as PTS in a way so i doubt it.
Not really, in the canon Kakashi Gaiden happened during the timeskip although I can see where you're coming from.

My theme:
YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
My Battle Theme:
YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
GT & PSN: VesicantDegree1
Old 10-01-2012, 03:58 AM   #3765
Joaty
Chunin Exam Proctor

Joaty saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

^ i agree, kakahi gaiden is within shippuden. by what xgriever said the masked man content would come under pts also.

the war ark even has flash backs of kakashi gaiden so young kakahi and obito have every right to be back in

Last edited by Joaty; 10-01-2012 at 04:02 AM.
Old 10-01-2012, 04:07 AM   #3766
Anti-Charger
Chunin Exam Proctor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joaty View Post
^ i agree, kakahi gaiden is within shippuden. by what xgriever said the masked man content would come under pts also.

the war ark even has flash backs of kakashi gaiden so young kakahi and obito have every right to be back in
Only if we even get close to the flashbacks of Kakashi Gaiden with the game's content.

Old 10-01-2012, 04:10 AM   #3767
Joaty
Chunin Exam Proctor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anti-Charger View Post
Only if we even get close to the flashbacks of Kakashi Gaiden with the game's content.
hmmmmmmmmmmmm i guess

loosing hashirama would get a lot of angry posts, madara would have to fight himself at the valley of the end

Last edited by Joaty; 10-01-2012 at 04:13 AM.
Old 10-01-2012, 04:14 AM   #3768
XGriever
Special Jonin Candidate

XGriever has completed a tough C-rank mission!XGriever has completed a tough C-rank mission!XGriever has completed a tough C-rank mission!

well i suppose, the way i see it is even though it was shown in the shippuden series the event its self was before the events of shippuden. Is anyone even that fussed if young kakashi & obito come back? compared to the new characters not many people will really use them much i dont think.

Old 10-01-2012, 04:17 AM   #3769
Joaty
Chunin Exam Proctor

Quote:
well i suppose, the way i see it is even though it was shown in the shippuden series the event its self was before the events of shippuden. Is anyone even that fussed if young kakashi & obito come back? compared to the new characters not many people will really use them much i dont think.
even so cutting allready made characters is a bit evil lol, they can be copy and paste for all i care

Old 10-01-2012, 04:22 AM   #3770
Anti-Charger
Chunin Exam Proctor

I honestly don't mind if they get cut, I will be annoyed if Hashirama is cut though.
As long as Kakashi and "Tobi" are in here I can settle without Young Kakashi and Obito.
Definitely not banking on Tobi though, he has shown close to nothing moves wise with his Rinnegan in the anime so far.

Old 10-01-2012, 04:28 AM   #3771
Joaty
Chunin Exam Proctor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anti-Charger View Post
I honestly don't mind if they get cut, I will be annoyed if Hashirama is cut though.
As long as Kakashi and "Tobi" are in here I can settle without Young Kakashi and Obito.
Definitely not banking on Tobi though, he has shown close to nothing moves wise with his Rinnegan in the anime so far.
agreed he has only shown moves in the most recent chapters it would suck if he doesn't have all his best moves

hence my gripe with the release date lol

Last edited by Joaty; 10-01-2012 at 04:35 AM.
Old 10-01-2012, 04:46 AM   #3772
Anti-Charger
Chunin Exam Proctor

Quote:
agreed he has only shown moves in the most recent chapters it would suck if he doesn't have all his best moves

hence my gripe with the release date lol
Yeah, CC2 should really just delay it and wait. But I guess money talks as they say.

Old 10-01-2012, 05:52 AM   #3773
Joaty
Chunin Exam Proctor

they are making a big deal out of the swordsmen putting it as the websites background... playable perhaps?

Old 10-01-2012, 06:02 AM   #3774
XGriever
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
they are making a big deal out of the swordsmen putting it as the websites background... playable perhaps?
they might change it with each major reveal, it could be kinkaku & ginkaku up there next.

though i wish someone would translate the scan to give us a better idea what there status is.

Old 10-01-2012, 06:11 AM   #3775
Joaty
Chunin Exam Proctor

Quote:
they might change it with each major reveal, it could be kinkaku & ginkaku up there next.

though i wish someone would translate the scan to give us a better idea what there status is.
they go back and forth on a whim

Last edited by Joaty; 10-01-2012 at 08:07 AM.
Old 10-01-2012, 09:47 AM   #3776
Vampiro
Chunin

Vampiro has completed a tough C-rank mission!Vampiro has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:

Indeed, most of the time there is someone who's able to translate quite quick.

I doubt if they are playable and i could fully understand if they are Support/Slash only. Yet if they are playable then im VERY exited because if they are playable well, then a lot of others have to be playable as well.

Altough personally im at piece with Swordsmen and jinchuuriki as non-playable.
Old 10-01-2012, 09:54 AM   #3777
Joaty
Chunin Exam Proctor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vampiro View Post
Indeed, most of the time there is someone who's able to translate quite quick.

I doubt if they are playable and i could fully understand if they are Support/Slash only. Yet if they are playable then im VERY exited because if they are playable well, then a lot of others have to be playable as well.

Altough personally im at piece with Swordsmen and jinchuuriki as non-playable.
the roster would be a bit small without them after all a lot of the edos where in gen and storm 2 as living so don't expand the roster count

Last edited by Joaty; 10-01-2012 at 09:58 AM.
Old 10-01-2012, 10:07 AM   #3778
itachithedarkcrow
Chunin Exam Proctor

itachithedarkcrow saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

if the game doesnt have swordsmen or edo characters then this game sucks
Old 10-01-2012, 10:57 AM   #3779
Sun9191
Genin Elite

Sun9191 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

I really think the swordsmen are going to be playable, having only hanzou would suck xD

Storm 3 Mains:

Madara
Nagato
Seven Ninja Swordsman
Jinchurikki
Naruto KCM
Sasuke EMS
^^
Old 10-01-2012, 12:22 PM   #3780
Vampiro
Chunin

Quote:
the roster would be a bit small without them after all a lot of the edos where in gen and storm 2 as living so don't expand the roster count
Well thats what im affraid of... As much as i hate it but it is possible to have a normal version and edo version count as 2 characters. (In generations, just Naruto and Sasuke took 8 character slots)

But i think this is not probable... But i am curious to how they solve this. Will we have JUST edo's? That would mean no Hidan and no Pain. Or have all edo's and only Pain / Konan and Hidan as living? ... Im just curious to how they will do this.

My prayers are that Edo's are an alternate cosume (only nagato could be a new character) and that it will count as just 1 slot. If thats the case then indeed, we can expect quite a lot -new- characters. But it is possible that we get only a few new ones and drag out a lot of diffrent versions from existing characters.
Closed Thread