Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Cutting Edge > Entertainment

Entertainment A place where you can have discussions about music, tv, movies, sports and anything else pertaining to entertainment.

Old 09-25-2012, 02:02 PM   #1
Hikari-chan
Special Jonin Candidate

Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.
Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.
Default What are your favourite TV shows?

What's everyones favourite Television shows??

It can be as many as you want, any genre (So it can be anime)

Just post the name of the show(s) and a picture if you feel really daring (But of course not if they've viz related)

Then say what you like about 'em. If you can be botherd.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
~ X O X O H I K A R I O X O X ~
Luna, Pink Hikari and Kiseki are the sexy-quad force!
Kani & Hikari are cupcake junkies!
✿✿✿✿✿✿
Hikari-chan is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 02:04 PM   #2
Black King
Special Jonin Candidate

Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: What are your favourite TV shows?

Tosh.o, The Daily Show, The Colbert Report, and any cooking shows.
Daniel is the bomb, he's brutally honest.
Daily show is humor mixed with politics = amazing
Colbert Report is the ^same.
I like to cook, it's a part of being a woman. xD

I don't watch anime on TV. I mostly read nowadays.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by Black King; 09-25-2012 at 02:08 PM.
Black King is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 02:08 PM   #3
Ino's Girl
Special Jonin Candidate

Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

The Vampire Diaries, because drama and Damon.

Degrassi, because dramatic school kids.

How I Met Your Mother because Barney

That's all I feel like mentioning, but those are my 3 favorite shows right now

Just Call Me Supa-Soak-That Hoe -JAFL ScrappY Approves!
Ino's Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 02:11 PM   #4
Hikari-chan
Special Jonin Candidate

Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.

How I met your mother is just.. The best.

✿✿✿✿✿✿
Old 09-25-2012, 03:22 PM   #5
deadtaka
Special Jonin Candidate

deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

I don't really watch modern TV, though I will sometimes.
Adventure Time
Batman Beyond
Buffy The Vampire Slayer
Angel
Firefly

Yes, most of my favorite shows are created by Joss Whedon.

Look at how patrician I am!

Taka loves Rizzy the most! Rizzy was here ♥
Enjoy my fayse.<3
Spoiler:
There is no sage fayse here, lawlawlawl.

Spoiler:
Quote:
Nuuuuu. Two words describes you. Bootylicious babe.

Quote:
Wow, but all I want is you 0.0

deadtaka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2012, 06:09 AM   #6
Hikari-chan
Special Jonin Candidate

Angel.. Angel.. why does that ring a bell..

Mine are
Skins
Misfits
Being Human
The Inbetweeners
How I met your mother
Dead Set
Friends
Ashes to Ashes
Heroes
Black Books
The IT crowd
An Idiot Abroad

And Probably more xD

✿✿✿✿✿✿

Last edited by Hikari-chan; 09-26-2012 at 06:12 AM.
Old 09-29-2012, 09:16 PM   #7
l3thall3g3nd
Chunin Exam Proctor

l3thall3g3nd completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.l3thall3g3nd completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.l3thall3g3nd completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.l3thall3g3nd completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.l3thall3g3nd completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.l3thall3g3nd completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.l3thall3g3nd completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.l3thall3g3nd completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.l3thall3g3nd completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.l3thall3g3nd completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.l3thall3g3nd completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.l3thall3g3nd completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hikari-chan View Post
Angel.. Angel.. why does that ring a bell..

Mine are
Skins
Misfits
Being Human
The Inbetweeners
How I met your mother
Dead Set
Friends
Ashes to Ashes
Heroes
Black Books
The IT crowd
An Idiot Abroad

And Probably more xD
Inbetweeners is sick and so is the movie, skins first few seasons were quality then stoped watching, my favourite tv shows would be.

Soccer Saturday
Super Sunday
Monday night football
Anything on skysports news
Celebrity juice
Dream Team
I'm a celebrity get me out of here
Fonejacker
Facejacker
Sunday supplement
MOTD
Goals on Sunday
Jonathan Ross show
John bishops Britian
l3thall3g3nd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2012, 09:26 PM   #8
EmoSakura
Special Jonin Candidate

EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

My favorite TV Shows are:

Dance Moms: because they are amazing dancers and I love each idea Abby has.

Friends: it's old, yet frickin hilarious. I wish I had friends like that

America's Most Wanted: it's about true events and it really does work. It does catch criminals.
EmoSakura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2012, 09:27 PM   #9
Godaime Kazekage
Chunin Exam Proctor

Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.
Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.

Anime: Naruto (obviously), FMA: Brotherhood, NGE, Death Note, Cowboy Bebop
"Regular" TV: Arrested Development, Pushing Daisies, Game of Thrones, Parks and Rec, SNL

I can be bothered to explain why I like them if anyone is on the fence about watching one of these shows.

Godaime Kazekage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2012, 10:42 PM   #10
Maikeru D. Shinigami
Super High School Level Narcissist
Quasi-Admin

Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via MSN to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via Yahoo to Maikeru D. Shinigami

One Piece, Futurama, Mirai Nikki, The World God Only Knows, The Big Bang Theory, That '70s Show, GOSICK, Toradora!, Higurashi, Shuffle! and more.

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
Maikeru D. Shinigami is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2012, 10:54 PM   #11
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato
Aiding Kakashi, Yamato, & Iruka

Location: Konohagakure, with the people dearest to me. Aiding Kakashi on the battlefield and saving Yamato!
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

gintama. One piece. Grim adventures of billy and Mandy.
Deadliest Catch. Dirty Jobs. Mythbusters. Planet Earth. Futurism a. Family guy. American dad. Simpsons.

And probly a few more

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
03-02, 13:09 The Immortal Watch Dog
You got Daph Rice, everyone got her
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl
[1/7/2014 9:25:36 AM] Tuus Deus(CoP): I know Daph spends all her time staring at Kakashi pictures

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
Kakashi pretending to get stabbed by Obito because he's such a nice guy and doesn't want Obito to feel about about sucking so much
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
I would just like you to know that I am awesome.
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
I disagree. The best way to get rep from Daph is to be me.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2012, 06:15 AM   #12
Hikari-chan
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by l3thall3g3nd View Post
Inbetweeners is sick and so is the movie, skins first few seasons were quality then stoped watching, my favourite tv shows would be.

Soccer Saturday
Super Sunday
Monday night football
Anything on skysports news
Celebrity juice
Dream Team
I'm a celebrity get me out of here
Fonejacker
Facejacker
Sunday supplement
MOTD
Goals on Sunday
Jonathan Ross show
John bishops Britian
I know, it makes me cry with laughter!!
The first two series were like, the best tv show I have ever seen in my life.
but I couldn't click with the characters as much in the other series, but they're still good. In season 7 They're bringing back the 1st and 2nd Generation. ;-)

OMG you like Fone Jacker and Celebrity juice! Keith lemon is SO funny! xD
Holly Willa-boobie. xd

✿✿✿✿✿✿
Old 09-30-2012, 06:21 AM   #13
Black King
Special Jonin Candidate

Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakashi Hatake_Daphne Lu View Post
gintama. One piece. Grim adventures of billy and Mandy.
Deadliest Catch. Dirty Jobs. Mythbusters. Planet Earth. Futurism a. Family guy. American dad. Simpsons.

And probly a few more
Billy and Mandy is still on TV?! =O I freaking love that show.
If it wasn't for love of Billy and Mandy, I would've never found Naruto. xD

Black King is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2012, 07:39 AM   #14
BMC1994
Special Jonin Candidate
BG Moderator

BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

married with children, two and a half men with charlie sheen, thats 70s show, scrubs, dbz(the only anime i watched completely on tv), accroding to jim, fresh prince of bell air, cosby show, Americas best dance crew , Basicly sit coms that they rerun the..... out of.

Martial arts shows on discovery channel like human weapon and others.

Myth busters and brainiac for 'educational' purposes

Top gear.

Sataric cartoons like simpsons , family guy their 10001 spin offs and especially south park.

Shows on mtv back when they still played music instead of reality shows. But i do admit i liked boiling point.

Jersey shore because i cant stop laughing at them. If they would seriously fall of a cliff id probably die off laughter.

Home video shows that include alot of suffering and painfull moments i guess pranked is the closest thing to that now.

Quote:
on black person kage when his susuano grabbed him and he put him in ms genjutsu with tsuki.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Souret
Yes

Last edited by BMC1994; 09-30-2012 at 07:42 AM.
BMC1994 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2012, 07:41 AM   #15
TheIndigoFang
Special Jonin Candidate

TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Myth Busters, Monday Night Football, Olympics, Soccer World Cup...half of these aren't even shows!

Credit: Black King

Credit: Throw Rasen-Shuriken

Credit: Maruko

Spoiler:
Quote:

@ Indigo:

#shotsfired
Quote:
You know everything Indigo-san.. V_V
TheIndigoFang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2012, 07:51 AM   #16
AnimeChic
Special Jonin Candidate

AnimeChic finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.AnimeChic finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.AnimeChic finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.AnimeChic finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.AnimeChic finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.AnimeChic finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.AnimeChic finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.AnimeChic finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.AnimeChic finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.AnimeChic finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Courage the Cowardly Dog
Foster's Home for Imaginery Friends
Teen Titans
Young Justice
America's Next Top Model
Cow and Chicken
Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy
Ben10
Star Wars Clone Wars
Jonny Bravo
PowerPuff Girls
Black Panther
Black Dynamite
The Game
Basketball Wives LA
106 & Park
Ridiculousness
World's Dumbest
Pokemon: Battle Frontier
Invader Zim
BTR
Back at the Barnyard
Wipeout
My Life as a Teenage Robot
The Challenge: Battle of the Seasons
Dragon Ball Z Kai & GT
Law and Order SVU
Breaking Amish
Cupcake Wars
The Mr. Men Show

Just Call Me Fine-Ass Hoe -JAFL ScrappY Approves!
Lady Gaga - Applause
Spoiler:

AnimeChic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2012, 08:46 AM   #17
Miss Shunya
Special Jonin Candidate

Miss Shunya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Miss Shunya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Miss Shunya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Miss Shunya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Miss Shunya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Miss Shunya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Miss Shunya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Miss Shunya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Miss Shunya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Miss Shunya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Bleach
Onepiece
Fairytail
Naruto
Chobits
Vampire Knight....
It started with a kiss <3 (asian drama)
It started with a kiss part 2
Drop Dead Diva
True Blood
Games of Thrones
The walking dead(Its at universal!! this year)
---♥♥---♥♥---
---♥♥---♥♥---
----♥♥-♥♥----
-----♥♥♥-----
----♥♥-♥♥----
---♥♥---♥♥---
--♥♥-----♥♥--

Last edited by Miss Shunya; 09-30-2012 at 08:48 AM.
Miss Shunya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2012, 12:43 PM   #18
l3thall3g3nd
Chunin Exam Proctor

l3thall3g3nd completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.l3thall3g3nd completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.l3thall3g3nd completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.l3thall3g3nd completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.l3thall3g3nd completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.l3thall3g3nd completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.l3thall3g3nd completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.l3thall3g3nd completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.l3thall3g3nd completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.l3thall3g3nd completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.l3thall3g3nd completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.l3thall3g3nd completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hikari-chan View Post
I know, it makes me cry with laughter!!
The first two series were like, the best tv show I have ever seen in my life.
but I couldn't click with the characters as much in the other series, but they're still good. In season 7 They're bringing back the 1st and 2nd Generation. ;-)

OMG you like Fone Jacker and Celebrity juice! Keith lemon is SO funny! xD
Holly Willa-boobie. xd
Lol yea keith lemon is hillerious but dnt watch his movie it's terrible, I have to watch the new seasons of skins if the original cast are returning thanks for letting me know.
l3thall3g3nd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2012, 12:59 PM   #19
sarutobi17
Special Jonin Candidate

sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

Sports-(basketball,football and baseball mainly)
Raw
Smackdown
Tna
The big bang theory
Psych
Castle
Csi:crime scene investigation
Blue bloods
Hawaii five O-(current series)
Threes company
The late late show with Craig ferguson
Leverage
Criminal minds
Csi:New York
Ncis
Ncis: Los angeles
"Ever my heart rises as we draw near the mountains. There is good rock here. This country has tough bones. I felt them in my feet as we came up from the dike. Give me a year and a hundred of my kin and I would make this a place that armies would break upon like water. ...Sleep! I feel the need of it. Yet my axe is restless in my hand. Give me a row of orc-necks and room to swing and all weariness will fall from me!"-Gimli {LOTR}

Last edited by sarutobi17; 09-30-2012 at 01:12 PM.
sarutobi17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2012, 01:17 PM   #20
Opacityzero
Genin

Opacityzero has completed a tough C-rank mission!Opacityzero has completed a tough C-rank mission!Opacityzero has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Send a message via Skype™ to Opacityzero

On-Air

1. Breaking Bad
2. Game of Throns
3. Mad Men
4. It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia
5. The League
6. The Walking Dead
7. Sons of Anarchy

Off-Air

1. Seinfeld
2. LOST
3. Friends
4. Scrubs
5. M*A*S*H
6. Whose Line Is It Anyway?
"Our individuality is all that we have. There are those that barter it for security, those who repress it for what they believe is the betterment of the whole society, but blessed in the twinkle of the morning star is the one who nurtures it and rides it in grace and love and wit, from peculiar station to peculiar station along life."

єtєrnαl prσхч

Nova
Opacityzero is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
favourite shows, i have no life, television