Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Role Plays! > The Role Play HQ

The Role Play HQ For all your role playing needs. This is the section for all your roleplays. Bigger roleplays will have their own section.

Old 09-25-2012, 04:36 AM   #1
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Send a message via Skype™ to joon
Default Joon vs pool

Las noches
Lord aizen requested that i,zero,go fight some weaklings in order to hone my skills. As i went out to fight some weak hollows,i saw a Adjuchas walking around. I sonido behind the adjuchas and hold it by it's neck.
"If you give me some imformation,i won't kill you."
He told me with out hesatation,that he saw someone go into the las noches tower.
I let him go and climbed the tower.
When i came out,i saw day light.
"He has to be here."
I then saw my foe standing right on the sand.
I jumped down off the bridge and ran towards my opponet,prepared for battle.

"Why are you here? I am sure that lord aizen did not give you an invitation."
I say this while charging a cero on the tip of my finger.
"well,it dosen't matter."
I sonido behind him.
"Because yuor life will end right here!!!!!!!!"
I shoot the cero from the tip of my finger,at his head,hoping to kill him.

Last edited by joon; 09-26-2012 at 02:33 PM.
joon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2012, 04:08 PM   #2
Pool
Special Jonin Candidate

Pool just might be Kage someday.
Pool just might be Kage someday.Pool just might be Kage someday.Pool just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Joon vs pool

"Why am I here? Oh you know, just strolling around to obliterate some puny hollows."

So the kid is charging a cero, obviously. I can see his fingertips begin to glow which instantly tips me off. He's gone suddenly, but I can still hear him moving. I unsheath my zanpakuto(which has the shape of a shovel), and chant "Corroding Barrier 1". A thin light blue outline covers my body. A faint "whoosh" noise can be heard from the barrier. Your cero around me heats up and fires at me. When it reaches the barrier around me the cero begins to dissolve into nothing right before your eyes. Before deciding to counter attack, I pause. The barrier around me fades slowly. "You see... My Zanpakuto has a unique reiatsu of it's own. It dissolves other reiatsu based attacks into nothing." Hopefully he can grasp this concept, but I don't really expect much from a mere hollow. "I hope that was a practice move you just made on me there..."

And with that I'm gone. The wind in the area begins to pick up, and I reappear above your head. I swing down hard with my zanpakuto, attempting to bash your skull and give you a concussion. I then charge a ball of light blue reiatsu in my hand, open for you to see. The ball slowly grows bigger. After a while the ball begins turning into a crimson red color, and making squeaky electric shock noises. A single spear of reiatsu comes from the top. It flies upwards, then makes a complete 180 degree turn to fall towards your head.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Pool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2012, 05:04 PM   #3
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pool View Post
"Why am I here? Oh you know, just strolling around to obliterate some puny hollows."

So the kid is charging a cero, obviously. I can see his fingertips begin to glow which instantly tips me off. He's gone suddenly, but I can still hear him moving. I unsheath my zanpakuto(which has the shape of a shovel), and chant "Corroding Barrier 1". A thin light blue outline covers my body. A faint "whoosh" noise can be heard from the barrier. Your cero around me heats up and fires at me. When it reaches the barrier around me the cero begins to dissolve into nothing right before your eyes. Before deciding to counter attack, I pause. The barrier around me fades slowly. "You see... My Zanpakuto has a unique reiatsu of it's own. It dissolves other reiatsu based attacks into nothing." Hopefully he can grasp this concept, but I don't really expect much from a mere hollow. "I hope that was a practice move you just made on me there..."

And with that I'm gone. The wind in the area begins to pick up, and I reappear above your head. I swing down hard with my zanpakuto, attempting to bash your skull and give you a concussion. I then charge a ball of light blue reiatsu in my hand, open for you to see. The ball slowly grows bigger. After a while the ball begins turning into a crimson red color, and making squeaky electric shock noises. A single spear of reiatsu comes from the top. It flies upwards, then makes a complete 180 degree turn to fall towards your head.
"Hmmm."
My opponet disolved my cero with his reitsu.
"Fasinating."
Then,my opponet appears above me as i look up.
My opponet swings his zanpakuto down very hard,hoping to hit someonw of my caliber with it.
"Really?"
I duck quickly,dodging the swipe by a hair.
Then,he charges a ball of reitsu and it grows in power as seconds pass.
Then a spear comes from the top of it.
"It seems you are already in your shikai."
The spear aproches me at high speed as i quickly unsheeth my zanpakuto with my right hand and shoot the number to at the spear,which cuts it clean in half.
"Let me explain. I have the ability of mathmatics manipulation.
The numbers i throw are like reishi,but not reishi at the same time.
With this power,i can use it to cut things into however many pieces based on the number i throw. I can also slow things down,make things faster and anything else you can think of. Once my numbers touch a object,they dissapear.
Now that you understand my power,there will be no excuse if you lose.
I do however,have another power which i will not use untill needed."

I take create the number 2 in my left hand and slap it on my right hand,the hand that i am holding my zanpakuto with.
I jump up into the air where you are and slash at you 12 times,faster than any shunpo.
"I doubled my arm speed so what will you do now?"
Old 09-26-2012, 08:11 PM   #4
Pool
Special Jonin Candidate

Pool just might be Kage someday.Pool just might be Kage someday.Pool just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

"Even better, fighting a math nerd." I joke to myself. I throw a tiny cube in front of me. The color of the cube is a crimson red, similar to the ball from earlier. Once I throw the cube down and it hits the ground, a solid crimson wall forms in front of me. Your sword slashes make contact with the wall, and your sword begins to deteriorate. "Perhaps I forgot to mention... My reiatsu corrodes physical manifestations." I chuckle to myself and hold my right arm out at a 30 degree angle. 4 wolves of my reiatsu begin to form to my right. These beasts are growling and have minds of their own. I utter one single phrase.

"Sick em'"

The wolves rush towards you, each step they take corroding a bit of the earth beneath them. As the wolves howl, they attempt to devour you alive. Even contact with these beasts will begin to corrode your body completely. These beasts don't rest until they have either finished their feeding or get destroyed. "Let's see how you handle that..."

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 09-27-2012, 05:30 AM   #5
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

As my sword begins to deterioate,i quickly make the number 1 into my hand and slap it on my sword. It stops the deterioation of put it back the way it was.
"By using the number one,i am able to put it back to phase 2.
You might be able to find a weak spot to this so i-.
Then he sended wolves after me.
"I guess i will have to use my second power huh?"
I raise my hand into the air.
"Hellow zero."
20 hell fire balls shoot into the air and rain down on the wolves,destroying them.
"I have the power to summon flames directly from hell. They are not normal flames."
I sonido behind you and shoot the number 3 at you. If it makes contact,it will split you into 3 equal pieces,killing you.
I then shoot a large beam of hell fire at you chest,hoping to incenerate you.
Old 09-28-2012, 08:12 AM   #6
Pool
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

What ARE those "numbers" you're attacking me with?

Old 09-28-2012, 11:51 AM   #7
Cosmo
Veteran Chunin

Cosmo saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!Cosmo saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Your abilities are oddly similar to my stardust, Pool.
Too similar.
I'll enjoy our inevitable fight.
Cosmo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2012, 01:06 PM   #8
Pool
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

You ain't seen nothing yet. And yeah. I don't really want to fight now because I got a lot of stuff going irl and won't counter fast enough. But I'll tell you when we gon' fight.

Old 09-28-2012, 01:16 PM   #9
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
What ARE those "numbers" you're attacking me with?
Bassicly the stuff that make reitsu.
Whatever it touches,it adds a special effect to it.
I can make things faster,slower,bigger or smaller.
Like i can throw the number 1 into the radius of a explosion,making the radius 1.
It won't work on stuff like light, or other things that numbers don't have anything to do with.
Old 09-28-2012, 01:43 PM   #10
Pool
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by joon61 View Post
As my sword begins to deterioate,i quickly make the number 1 into my hand and slap it on my sword. It stops the deterioation of put it back the way it was.
"By using the number one,i am able to put it back to phase 2.
You might be able to find a weak spot to this so i-.
Then he sended wolves after me.
"I guess i will have to use my second power huh?"
I raise my hand into the air.
"Hellow zero."
20 hell fire balls shoot into the air and rain down on the wolves,destroying them.
"I have the power to summon flames directly from hell. They are not normal flames."
I sonido behind you and shoot the number 3 at you. If it makes contact,it will split you into 3 equal pieces,killing you.
I then shoot a large beam of hell fire at you chest,hoping to incenerate you.
I analyze his number attacks further. Very interesting... So he can split stuff and has manipulation over velocity. I need to find a way to use that to my advantage, or just outright destroy him. His fire might be a problem as well, but hey, it's just fire. Definitely something I can handle. When the number three manifests out of nothing and fires my way, I formulate of a way to dodge. Bingo. I throw my shovel shaped sword at the number. It divides into 3 smaller but equally powerful swords. I pick up two with both hands and take a defensive stance. The fire comes blasting at me, almost in rapid succession. I step on the head of the final shovel on the ground, and focus on the shovel's individual power. Another thin light blue barrier forms around the shovel. The fire doesn't disintegrate, though. It just gets redirected back at you, because it had nowhere else to go.

I brush the dust from the ground off of my shoulder. "Seems like you'll be more of a challenge then I thought..." I drop a shovel to the ground to prepare my next attack. When it hits the ground, it makes a menacing metallic sound. I lay my right palm to the ground, and a crimson red light glows where my hand is. A thin trail of my reiatsu flows into the ground. It forms a straight line and heads to exactly where you are. Once it reaches right under you, a cylinder explosion will form. Once it forms, a thin cube in the middle of the explosion will be light blue and look life a safe spot from this explosion.

Old 09-28-2012, 03:12 PM   #11
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
I analyze his number attacks further. Very interesting... So he can split stuff and has manipulation over velocity. I need to find a way to use that to my advantage, or just outright destroy him. His fire might be a problem as well, but hey, it's just fire. Definitely something I can handle. When the number three manifests out of nothing and fires my way, I formulate of a way to dodge. Bingo. I throw my shovel shaped sword at the number. It divides into 3 smaller but equally powerful swords. I pick up two with both hands and take a defensive stance. The fire comes blasting at me, almost in rapid succession. I step on the head of the final shovel on the ground, and focus on the shovel's individual power. Another thin light blue barrier forms around the shovel. The fire doesn't disintegrate, though. It just gets redirected back at you, because it had nowhere else to go.

I brush the dust from the ground off of my shoulder. "Seems like you'll be more of a challenge then I thought..." I drop a shovel to the ground to prepare my next attack. When it hits the ground, it makes a menacing metallic sound. I lay my right palm to the ground, and a crimson red light glows where my hand is. A thin trail of my reiatsu flows into the ground. It forms a straight line and heads to exactly where you are. Once it reaches right under you, a cylinder explosion will form. Once it forms, a thin cube in the middle of the explosion will be light blue and look life a safe spot from this explosion.
As the fire speeds towards me,i quickly stop it. "What was that going to acomplish?"
You then send a straight line after me.
I quickly use the fire that you sended back at me to boost myself into the air,making that line of reitsu useless.
I then charge up a ball of hellfire that is almost in equal power with a gran ray cero.
I then throw it at you and shunpo speed as i throw the number 10 at the hellfire ball.
The hellfire ball splits into 10 pieces and are heading at you with 10 times the speed.
(sorry for the crappy post. Tell me if i did anything wrong.)
Old 10-01-2012, 03:41 PM   #12
Pool
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

The cylinder of reiatsu was meant to have the height reach that of the sky. But it's cool, you'd just dodge anyway. I'll try to post soon, I'm focused on other things at the moment.

Old 10-02-2012, 04:49 AM   #13
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

I did not know that lol.
Ok whenever dude.
Old 11-29-2012, 06:14 PM   #14
riddlemethat
Academy Graduate

riddlemethat is wanted dead or alive - preferably dead - in all nations.riddlemethat is wanted dead or alive - preferably dead - in all nations.riddlemethat is wanted dead or alive - preferably dead - in all nations.riddlemethat is wanted dead or alive - preferably dead - in all nations.riddlemethat is wanted dead or alive - preferably dead - in all nations.riddlemethat is wanted dead or alive - preferably dead - in all nations.riddlemethat is wanted dead or alive - preferably dead - in all nations.riddlemethat is wanted dead or alive - preferably dead - in all nations.riddlemethat is wanted dead or alive - preferably dead - in all nations.

this is sick
riddlemethat is offline   Reply With Quote