Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Role Plays! > The Role Play HQ

The Role Play HQ For all your role playing needs. This is the section for all your roleplays. Bigger roleplays will have their own section.

Old 09-23-2012, 05:32 PM   #1
Noctis Arashi
is rapidly losing blood from Naijeru's jugular attack
Formerly Susanoo

Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Noctis Arashi
Default URPT Round 1: Nactis Arashee def. Violette Cruz

Location: Football Field, Active. (People are attending just as they would a game)
Distance: 40 yards
Rules: Distance Duel
Spoiler:
Standard RP rules. This will test how participants handle rules, as well as pressure. The two contestants lives are linked by distance.

The first and second rounds, close combat is the way. Do not distance yourself more than the starting 40 yards, and you both will live.

Third and fourth rounds, ranged combat is the way. Do not get closer than 80 yards, and you both will live.

Fifth round, distance limits are off.

Contestants will be evaluated on battle skill primarily. So even if you lose, you may be judged a winner, but it is unlikely.

Pool goes first.
Grand Master Roleplayer
Just Call Me Legendary Hoe -Fliparrachii Approved
Old 09-23-2012, 06:10 PM   #2
Pool
Special Jonin Candidate

Pool just might be Kage someday.
Pool just might be Kage someday.Pool just might be Kage someday.Pool just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: URPT Round 1: Nactis Arashee vs Violette Labier

First of all, Good luck to you, Hayley!

Nactis met his opponent in the middle of the football field. "Hmpf, I'll try not to break you in two," He taunted, while donning a smile. "The name's Nactis." The field seemed pretty well kept, considering this was just a high school with what seemed to be only one pretty lazy janitor. Nactis heard a whistle being blown, and did a 180. "Hey hey hey hey hey! What are you doing here boi?" One of the referees said to Nactis. He grabbed the referee by the face and flung him in a circle out of the field. Shouts of Holy Crap! and I'm outta here! were heard in the bleachers on either side. "Man, I wonder how that ref had the balls to approach a guy in steel armor," Nactis joked to himself.

He slowly took his shades off to reveal bloodshot eyes. "Let's get this started" He muttered, while tossing the shades on the ground. Nactis greeted his opponent once more. "Sorry for the interruption," Nactis said to her. Immediately, Nactis flung a fist towards her chest. At first glance, the punch seemed normal. But upon closer inspection, there's a thin layer of diamond dust on his hand. If the hit connects, the diamond dust will attach itself onto her. Some football players began to rush towards Nactis and his opponent. He stomped on the ground with his right foot, creating a ripple effect into the ground. The oncoming football players were repelled and fell on their asses.

Nactis stepped back and began concentrating on the area around his opponent. The pressure around her began to increase, making it harder to breathe. This will effect the amount of oxygen that reaches her brain and undoubtedly, her reaction time. A 3 foot wall of crystals formed from the ground, edges pointed at her. The crystals are coming from a 65 degree angle out of the ground. Three giant thick crystals rose from the ground around her and just stood there for a second. The next second, they began to close in at a semi-rapid pace. At this time her muscles should take more energy to use due to the increased air pressure around her. A parent approached Nactis from behind talking about safety, and he just roundhouse kicked him and threw him out of the arena just like the ref from earlier.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Pool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2012, 04:51 PM   #3
Ino's Girl
Special Jonin Candidate

Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

~Violette stared at Nactis as he took off his shades. It revealed that his eyes are bloodshot as hell. It's like he's stoned 24/7. She starts thinking that maybe this guy won't be such a pain to beat after all. And then he starts doing a bunch of shizz that involves attacking people to prove his manliness or something.~ Men ~She thinks sarcastically. Time to start this thing.~

~Nactis starts by going immediatly for her chest, holding some sort of dust. Just then, a thin rush of pressurized water bursts out of the ground, and hits his hand, knocking it upward, just barely missing Voilette's head. For some dumb reason, a bunch of meathead football players rushed towards her and Nactis. With a simple stomp of his foot, Nactis knocks them all down. She, however, had alot of experience balancing with water, so she easily withstood that. Then she started noticing it was getting harder to breathe. So she gathered some of the water, forming it into a sphere shape.
She placed her head inside the water sphere, so she can breathe water instead, since she was technically sort of a water creature. That was when she noticed menacing crystals pointing at her. Obviously, they weren't just gonna stand there all day, so she took the initiative to start freezing the crystals from the ground up when they started rushing toward Violette. They start to get slower until they are successfully frozen. Whew!~

~With that done, it was Violette's turn to get violent! She flashily samersaults out of the danger zone, closer to Nactis. The cheerleaders then start to get wild with the cheering. "LET'S GO, LABIER, LET'S GO!" This is getting the favored competitor pumped up! Going with pressurized water once again, she forms dozens of tiny water bullets, and releases them with bullet speed at the predicted loser. Immediatly afterwards, she approaches him even more, until only a few feet seperates them. She then focuses her energy on her water covered knuckles, and forms one ice spike on each one of them.~ "Got any last words, stoner boy?" ~ She say with a giggle, then proceed to target his groin, hoping to bring a world of pain on him~

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Just Call Me Supa-Soak-That Hoe -JAFL ScrappY Approves!

Last edited by Ino's Girl; 09-24-2012 at 04:54 PM.
Ino's Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2012, 05:20 PM   #4
Pool
Special Jonin Candidate

Pool just might be Kage someday.Pool just might be Kage someday.Pool just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Breathe water? Uhh okay.

Nactis sees the water bullets being formed and thinks to himself. If that water is anything like the stream that hit my fist, it will fly at me with jet like speeds. He decides to resort to more diamonds. A wall of diamonds rise from the ground. The wall is thick enough so that the water has no chance of breaking through. When the girl somersaults closer to Nactis, he stands his ground and prepares a counter attack. She starts to attack him... In his crotch. Nactis jumps into the air, about 5 feet, and does a front flip. Her fists miss their target completely. When Nactis is descending, he sticks his right leg out, trying to kick the girl in her face.

"Take it easy, if you want to touch me there, cool it with the ice spikes. I need that."

Nactis places both hands on the ground. A circular dome of crystals form all around the two of them. "This fortress is near indestructible." He explains. There is a small hole in the top of the dome so that light can be let in. "Such a shame that such a hot girl needs to die." He says to her. "Crystal explosion" he mutters. Crystals from the ceiling of the dome begin to fall on top of the girl. They begin to fall in giant chunks, attempting to squish her fragile body. Suddenly, the crystal chunks that have fallen on the ground begin to melt, forming a scalding hot liquid that flows towards the girl. If this liquid is touched, third degree burns are inevitable. The wall on th girls side of the dome is all but gone by now.

Old 09-24-2012, 07:16 PM   #5
Ino's Girl
Special Jonin Candidate

Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

How are you able to form scalding hot liquid from crystals? -.- Anywaaay

~Damn it! She completely missed her target. Nactis leaps into the air and sticks his foot in her face. Before it land though, she blocks it with her fist. All of a sudden, a giant dome surrounds both of them.~ "Awww, no more cheerleaders." ~ She says sadly.~ "And you! I'm tired of your arrogant comments!" ~As giant chunks of crystal come flying down at me, Violette tosses equally big chunks of ice to intercept them. And then hot water comes sliding towards her. You can literally feel the heat coming from this water sting your skin a little! But there's an easy solution to this. Controlling the heat of water is something that comes naturally for Violette, so she simply heats the water up a little more until it evaporates.~ "Hahaha! Is that all you got, dude?!"

~ This dome could be to Violette's advantage. A hole appears in the middle of the area inside this dome. Water is quickly pumping out of it~ "Have an idea of what i'm trying to do, hmmm? ~Now that Nactis's feet are wet, Labier attempts to freeze them so much, to the point that they get frostbite and he will longer be able to use them. By the time she's done with that, the water has filled up almost half of the dome, so they are both afloat. Focusing on the water around Nactis, she cause the water to go round and round, hoping to make him dizzy so that he won't be able to swim, ultimately drowning.~

Old 09-24-2012, 07:55 PM   #6
Pool
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Just saying this, but falling giant boulders of crystal > chunks of ice being tossed upwards. The momentum from the fall would obliterate the ice xD Also, switching to 1st person for this round to see how it goes.

As the water begins condensing around my feet, I need to think of a plan of attack. Fast. Uh... Well, I'm clueless and time is my enemy at the moment. Wait, got it. At this point, my feet are frozen into the ground and it's getting colder. Out of nowhere, the ice around my feet cracks, and shatters. "Whew, pressure's a beetch ain't it?" Water now fills up the arena until we both are forced to swim in it to stay afloat. The water around me forms a whirlpool and I'm sucked down to the bottom of it, with only the air in my lungs. No pressure, I got this. Below me, a single crystal breaks out from under the ice. Instead of having a pointed tip, it has a flat top. I grab onto it as it rises from the ground, saving me from the whirlpool. A hole in the dome opens for me as the pillar lifts me above the dome.

Suddenly, I feel a pounding right where my heart is. Must be the special drug they infected us with before the battle. Better keep my distance. I carefully get off the pillar and dome and break out into a full sprint to the side away from my opponent. Once I reach approximately the 80 yards required, I stop for a moment to catch my breath. "No more flirting for a while, I guess" A single crystal forms from the ground parallel to the one I made from earlier to save myself from the water. It grows to about twice the height of the dome then makes a 90 degree angle turn, so that the new branch is right over my opponents head. "Crystal Hellstorm." I say to myself. I focus my most intense pressure on the crystal branch and hundreds of needles rain down on top of her head. These needles are intensly sharp and will completely shred through a water based barrier.

Old 09-25-2012, 03:54 PM   #7
Ino's Girl
Special Jonin Candidate

>.>

~ A crapload of needles began pouring from the sky. Next to me are a bunch of meathead football jerks who are staring me up and down. The pervs. They might be useful to me though. As cruel as it may seem, I go for broke and grab two of the jocks, and hold them over my head defensively, so they can take the heat of the needles. I immediately felt their bodies shake as the needles impaled every part of their body. A couple of seconds after, the needle rain halted, so I dropped the lifeless bodies to the ground.~

"Why did ya have to make me do that?"

~I stared at Nactis, who is around 85 yards in front of me. Not good, since I generally prefer short range combat. However, something catches my eye a couple yards behind Nactis. It's none other than a Goodyear blimp! Formulating an idea in my head, I form an ice spear, and forcefully toss it toward the oversized balloon. At first, the spear doesn't seem to have affected it whatsoever. But then the blimp noticably starts descending diagionally at Nactis. I grin cockily. But this is stiil too little to really kill my opponent. Since most of the field is damp with water, I can most likely make sharp-ass ice spikes out of it. Doing just that, the piercing icicles begin in front of my and make their way to Nactis, and at the end of the field.~

Old 09-25-2012, 06:55 PM   #8
Pool
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

The spear she hurls flies completely over my head. Nice aim... I think to myself sarcastically, but then I hear the blimp begin to fall. "Damn it, this battle is slaughtering a ton of innocent people," I say aloud to myself. A crystal forms at my feet, and begins to grow at a rapid pace. I run up the crystal, towards the falling deflating blimp. A crystal sword forms in my hand, and about 4 more crystals form platforms for me to hop on. The blimp flies downward and I hop onto the platform to the right. I give the blimp little cuts and tears by slashing at it with my sword. The blimp falls to the ground and the platform I am on lowers to ground level, and by now I can see the spikes coming at me. The sword in my hand dissolves into diamond dust, and I spread it all in front of me. When the spikes reach the dust, I activate it's special power. The spikes begin to get crushed and are reduced into nothing. Is this all she can do?

I focus all my power on the carbon in the ground below her. "RISE, MY BEASTS!" I yell loud enough so that she can hear. The ground beneath her starts rumbling. Two rectangular pieces of earth rise up, with her in the center. The objective is to squish her tiny hot body. "YOU THOUGHT THIS WAS IT?" My voice has a borderline insane sound to it, surely to intimidate her. Two diamond rock monsters rise up from the ground, and let out a terrifying shriek. They are each one story tall and are composed of giant rocks of diamond. They begin to try to squish you with their fists, leaving craters in the ground from the raw power they possess.

Old 09-25-2012, 07:00 PM   #9
Pool
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

I feel like I didn't explain this enough. The diamond dust is my personal dust that I used earlier in the match. It basically puts an insane amount of pressure on whatever it touches, to my will.

Old 09-26-2012, 03:33 PM   #10
Ino's Girl
Special Jonin Candidate

Here's my counter >.<

~Two gigantic freaks of rock towered over me, and started attempting to smash me to a pancake. Luckily, since their so big and heavy, they are ungodly slow, so moving out of the range of their attacks is easy breezy for me. These thing are made out of rocks of diamonds, so I figure their weak spot is the in between spot where the rocks touch each other. If I hit that spot, the rocks may break apart. But first, I gotta weaken it with water, so I shoot a burst of it from my mouth that hits where the creature's thigh meets it's hip. Then I do the icicle fist thing again, and land a hit on that one spot in both creatures. With that, their leg collapse and they fall to the ground, disabled.~

"Harharhar!"

~It occurs to me that I haven't really used any water weapons yet. Mostly, i've used ice. Time to make up for that! I stretched my hand outward, forming a long water whip. This whip isn't just long. It's WAAY long! To be precise, it's about...we'll it's long enough to hit Nactis from this distance. That's all that matters. I stretch my arm back, then forward

Waapah!

That was the sound of the whip slapping against something. Whether it was Nactis, or the ground, I dunno. But it's obvious that this weapon can pack a punch. Repeating the arm movement, I whip again.

Waapah!

This time, however, I wildly move move my arm left, right, up, down, every direction you can think of, so that the whip dances with Nactis, hoping to slash him everywhere.~

Old 09-26-2012, 07:48 PM   #11
Pool
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

I gaze across the field as she evades my attacks and demolishes my beasts. "Looks like she's got more than bark~" The girl forms a giant elongated pure blue whip of sorts. The motion she makes looks like she's gonna try to hit me with it. I force both my palms to the ground and focus. Three really thick diamonds come out of the ground, defending me. The whip's first thrust actually cuts through the diamonds. "HOLY ASS." I yell while the diamonds above me slide diagonally to the ground. Oh god there's more shots coming my way... I think. I force steps of earth to form in front of me and I run up them, barely getting away from the whip. Still though, more shots come my way. I'm at the end of the staircase so I will two crystals to rise vertically to both sides of me. When the whip comes straight at me, I jump to the crystal on the left. The whip misses but another shot comes at my way. "Damn it." I hop to the other crystal I had rise, and the one I was just on gets cut in half by this water whip. She motions for another shot. "Really?" I slide down the crystal I'm on until I reach the ground. When the top of the crystal is cut and falls I'm sure to get out of the way of it. "How in the hell..."

I remember the judge telling us that the distance limit was off after 25 minutes. I decide to stay from long distance because this next move requires quite a bit of preperation. I focus on the inside of the earth, and all the gases inside of it. I make sure that my earth powers are at maximum power. Below Violette, a small valve opens. It leads to inside the earth, into coal mines. Out from that valve comes Carbon Minoxide, threatening to poison her lungs and end her life. The valve is big enough to see, but not big enough to notice if you weren't looking down. I focus right next to the valve that has just opened. Two crystals emerge from the ground and criss-cross, with Violette being at the intersection point.

Old 09-26-2012, 08:44 PM   #12
Ino's Girl
Special Jonin Candidate

Probably not good, but here >.<:

~Nactis swiftly narrowly escaped my attack. Damn. Impressive, I must say. It was then that i noticed a rumble that shook my feet. Looking down, I notice a gaping hole below me that seemingly led to nowhere. But that wasn't the most of my problems right now, because two sharp crystals emerged from the ground, not to mention that I was getting dizzy for some reason. Must be exhaustion. ANYWAY, the crystals were getting closer to me, so with some quick thinking and cat-like reflexes, I did a backflip, just barely getting hit. Using both my hands, I grab on to one of the crystals, and it takes me flying to the air.~

"Weeeee!"

~The crystal doesn't take me too far before I let go, and it goes wherever. I land on the sidelines, near all the football equipment. There's a rack thing where they keep all the extra footballs. Maybe I could do something with that! With a simple touch of the rack, all the footballs get iced out. With sharp ass spikes and everything! I grab hold of the half of the ball without spikes and throw it with insane speed at Nactis. And I do this with all 15 or so quickly. Everytime he dodges one, there's another one heading right for him~

Old 09-26-2012, 08:49 PM   #13
Pool
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Okay, judging time.

Old 09-26-2012, 08:58 PM   #14
Noctis Arashi
is rapidly losing blood from Naijeru's jugular attack
Formerly Susanoo

Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Noctis Arashi

Alright. Pool, excellent job countering and keeping up the offensive. I didn't see any flaws.

Hayley, surprising. You did an excellent job as well, and surprised me. However, you did seem to be under more pressure, and got hit a few times. But it could be due to a power mismatch.

My judgement:
Spoiler:
Pool wins. But don't give up hayley, there is a losers bracket I'm sure you could dominate.
Grand Master Roleplayer
Just Call Me Legendary Hoe -Fliparrachii Approved
Old 09-26-2012, 09:02 PM   #15
Pool
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

I really enjoyed this battle, Hayley. You put up an awesome fight and I wanna rematch you sometime.

Old 09-26-2012, 09:03 PM   #16
Ino's Girl
Special Jonin Candidate

Thank ya, pool! :) Same to you

Old 09-27-2012, 11:11 AM   #17
shinmarubountyhunter
Cradle Robber

shinmarubountyhunter has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinmarubountyhunter has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinmarubountyhunter has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinmarubountyhunter has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinmarubountyhunter has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinmarubountyhunter has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinmarubountyhunter has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Do I get to judge? Cause I want to when I get home.

shinmarubountyhunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2012, 11:31 AM   #18
Pool
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Yeah, you're up to judge.

Old 09-27-2012, 04:17 PM   #19
shinmarubountyhunter
Cradle Robber

shinmarubountyhunter has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinmarubountyhunter has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinmarubountyhunter has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinmarubountyhunter has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinmarubountyhunter has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinmarubountyhunter has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinmarubountyhunter has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pool View Post
First of all, Good luck to you, Hayley!

Nactis met his opponent in the middle of the football field. "Hmpf, I'll try not to break you in two," He taunted, while donning a smile. "The name's Nactis." The field seemed pretty well kept, considering this was just a high school with what seemed to be only one pretty lazy janitor. Nactis heard a whistle being blown, and did a 180. "Hey hey hey hey hey! What are you doing here boi?" One of the referees said to Nactis. He grabbed the referee by the face and flung him in a circle out of the field. Shouts of Holy Crap! and I'm outta here! were heard in the bleachers on either side. "Man, I wonder how that ref had the balls to approach a guy in steel armor," Nactis joked to himself.

He slowly took his shades off to reveal bloodshot eyes. "Let's get this started" He muttered, while tossing the shades on the ground. Nactis greeted his opponent once more. "Sorry for the interruption," Nactis said to her. Immediately, Nactis flung a fist towards her chest. At first glance, the punch seemed normal. But upon closer inspection, there's a thin layer of diamond dust on his hand. If the hit connects, the diamond dust will attach itself onto her. Some football players began to rush towards Nactis and his opponent. He stomped on the ground with his right foot, creating a ripple effect into the ground. The oncoming football players were repelled and fell on their asses.

Nactis stepped back and began concentrating on the area around his opponent. The pressure around her began to increase, making it harder to breathe. This will effect the amount of oxygen that reaches her brain and undoubtedly, her reaction time. A 3 foot wall of crystals formed from the ground, edges pointed at her. The crystals are coming from a 65 degree angle out of the ground. Three giant thick crystals rose from the ground around her and just stood there for a second. The next second, they began to close in at a semi-rapid pace. At this time her muscles should take more energy to use due to the increased air pressure around her. A parent approached Nactis from behind talking about safety, and he just roundhouse kicked him and threw him out of the arena just like the ref from earlier.
Making somebody slower and stopping their breathing without bating them into it is god mod. which should make you auto lose but lets see what noc has to say about it. Plus how do you do that with a crystal?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ino's Girl View Post
~Violette stared at Nactis as he took off his shades. It revealed that his eyes are bloodshot as hell. It's like he's stoned 24/7. She starts thinking that maybe this guy won't be such a pain to beat after all. And then he starts doing a bunch of shizz that involves attacking people to prove his manliness or something.~ Men ~She thinks sarcastically. Time to start this thing.~

~Nactis starts by going immediatly for her chest, holding some sort of dust. Just then, a thin rush of pressurized water bursts out of the ground, and hits his hand, knocking it upward, just barely missing Voilette's head. For some dumb reason, a bunch of meathead football players rushed towards her and Nactis. With a simple stomp of his foot, Nactis knocks them all down. She, however, had alot of experience balancing with water, so she easily withstood that. Then she started noticing it was getting harder to breathe. So she gathered some of the water, forming it into a sphere shape.
She placed her head inside the water sphere, so she can breathe water instead, since she was technically sort of a water creature. That was when she noticed menacing crystals pointing at her. Obviously, they weren't just gonna stand there all day, so she took the initiative to start freezing the crystals from the ground up when they started rushing toward Violette. They start to get slower until they are successfully frozen. Whew!~

~With that done, it was Violette's turn to get violent! She flashily samersaults out of the danger zone, closer to Nactis. The cheerleaders then start to get wild with the cheering. "LET'S GO, LABIER, LET'S GO!" This is getting the favored competitor pumped up! Going with pressurized water once again, she forms dozens of tiny water bullets, and releases them with bullet speed at the predicted loser. Immediatly afterwards, she approaches him even more, until only a few feet seperates them. She then focuses her energy on her water covered knuckles, and forms one ice spike on each one of them.~ "Got any last words, stoner boy?" ~ She say with a giggle, then proceed to target his groin, hoping to bring a world of pain on him~
Should be more creative, the water thing is kind of cheap, although taking away somebody's breath in the first place is cheap. But you should make your moves more interesting.

Quote:
Breathe water? Uhh okay.

Nactis sees the water bullets being formed and thinks to himself. If that water is anything like the stream that hit my fist, it will fly at me with jet like speeds. He decides to resort to more diamonds. A wall of diamonds rise from the ground. The wall is thick enough so that the water has no chance of breaking through. When the girl somersaults closer to Nactis, he stands his ground and prepares a counter attack. She starts to attack him... In his crotch. Nactis jumps into the air, about 5 feet, and does a front flip. Her fists miss their target completely. When Nactis is descending, he sticks his right leg out, trying to kick the girl in her face.

"Take it easy, if you want to touch me there, cool it with the ice spikes. I need that."

Nactis places both hands on the ground. A circular dome of crystals form all around the two of them. "This fortress is near indestructible." He explains. There is a small hole in the top of the dome so that light can be let in. "Such a shame that such a hot girl needs to die." He says to her. "Crystal explosion" he mutters. Crystals from the ceiling of the dome begin to fall on top of the girl. They begin to fall in giant chunks, attempting to squish her fragile body. Suddenly, the crystal chunks that have fallen on the ground begin to melt, forming a scalding hot liquid that flows towards the girl. If this liquid is touched, third degree burns are inevitable. The wall on th girls side of the dome is all but gone by now.
How did you make the hot liquid from the crystals? You were sort of unclear about it in my opinion.
Quote:
How are you able to form scalding hot liquid from crystals? -.- Anywaaay

~Damn it! She completely missed her target. Nactis leaps into the air and sticks his foot in her face. Before it land though, she blocks it with her fist. All of a sudden, a giant dome surrounds both of them.~ "Awww, no more cheerleaders." ~ She says sadly.~ "And you! I'm tired of your arrogant comments!" ~As giant chunks of crystal come flying down at me, Violette tosses equally big chunks of ice to intercept them. And then hot water comes sliding towards her. You can literally feel the heat coming from this water sting your skin a little! But there's an easy solution to this. Controlling the heat of water is something that comes naturally for Violette, so she simply heats the water up a little more until it evaporates.~ "Hahaha! Is that all you got, dude?!"

~ This dome could be to Violette's advantage. A hole appears in the middle of the area inside this dome. Water is quickly pumping out of it~ "Have an idea of what i'm trying to do, hmmm? ~Now that Nactis's feet are wet, Labier attempts to freeze them so much, to the point that they get frostbite and he will longer be able to use them. By the time she's done with that, the water has filled up almost half of the dome, so they are both afloat. Focusing on the water around Nactis, she cause the water to go round and round, hoping to make him dizzy so that he won't be able to swim, ultimately drowning.~
If you freeze his feet, you would freeze all the water in the dome because water is cohesive. Which woould freeze both of you guys to death... And the ice would certainly kill you.
Quote:
Just saying this, but falling giant boulders of crystal > chunks of ice being tossed upwards. The momentum from the fall would obliterate the ice xD Also, switching to 1st person for this round to see how it goes.

As the water begins condensing around my feet, I need to think of a plan of attack. Fast. Uh... Well, I'm clueless and time is my enemy at the moment. Wait, got it. At this point, my feet are frozen into the ground and it's getting colder. Out of nowhere, the ice around my feet cracks, and shatters. "Whew, pressure's a beetch ain't it?" Water now fills up the arena until we both are forced to swim in it to stay afloat. The water around me forms a whirlpool and I'm sucked down to the bottom of it, with only the air in my lungs. No pressure, I got this. Below me, a single crystal breaks out from under the ice. Instead of having a pointed tip, it has a flat top. I grab onto it as it rises from the ground, saving me from the whirlpool. A hole in the dome opens for me as the pillar lifts me above the dome.

Suddenly, I feel a pounding right where my heart is. Must be the special drug they infected us with before the battle. Better keep my distance. I carefully get off the pillar and dome and break out into a full sprint to the side away from my opponent. Once I reach approximately the 80 yards required, I stop for a moment to catch my breath. "No more flirting for a while, I guess" A single crystal forms from the ground parallel to the one I made from earlier to save myself from the water. It grows to about twice the height of the dome then makes a 90 degree angle turn, so that the new branch is right over my opponents head. "Crystal Hellstorm." I say to myself. I focus my most intense pressure on the crystal branch and hundreds of needles rain down on top of her head. These needles are intensly sharp and will completely shred through a water based barrier.
You pretty much did not explain how you made most of your move. Its kind of like things are happening and it's just like magic.
Quote:
>.>

~ A crapload of needles began pouring from the sky. Next to me are a bunch of meathead football jerks who are staring me up and down. The pervs. They might be useful to me though. As cruel as it may seem, I go for broke and grab two of the jocks, and hold them over my head defensively, so they can take the heat of the needles. I immediately felt their bodies shake as the needles impaled every part of their body. A couple of seconds after, the needle rain halted, so I dropped the lifeless bodies to the ground.~

"Why did ya have to make me do that?"

~I stared at Nactis, who is around 85 yards in front of me. Not good, since I generally prefer short range combat. However, something catches my eye a couple yards behind Nactis. It's none other than a Goodyear blimp! Formulating an idea in my head, I form an ice spear, and forcefully toss it toward the oversized balloon. At first, the spear doesn't seem to have affected it whatsoever. But then the blimp noticably starts descending diagionally at Nactis. I grin cockily. But this is stiil too little to really kill my opponent. Since most of the field is damp with water, I can most likely make sharp-ass ice spikes out of it. Doing just that, the piercing icicles begin in front of my and make their way to Nactis, and at the end of the field.~
More creative moves. I kind of like the spear things, but with water, you can do tons of stuff.
Quote:
The spear she hurls flies completely over my head. Nice aim... I think to myself sarcastically, but then I hear the blimp begin to fall. "Damn it, this battle is slaughtering a ton of innocent people," I say aloud to myself. A crystal forms at my feet, and begins to grow at a rapid pace. I run up the crystal, towards the falling deflating blimp. A crystal sword forms in my hand, and about 4 more crystals form platforms for me to hop on. The blimp flies downward and I hop onto the platform to the right. I give the blimp little cuts and tears by slashing at it with my sword. The blimp falls to the ground and the platform I am on lowers to ground level, and by now I can see the spikes coming at me. The sword in my hand dissolves into diamond dust, and I spread it all in front of me. When the spikes reach the dust, I activate it's special power. The spikes begin to get crushed and are reduced into nothing. Is this all she can do?

I focus all my power on the carbon in the ground below her. "RISE, MY BEASTS!" I yell loud enough so that she can hear. The ground beneath her starts rumbling. Two rectangular pieces of earth rise up, with her in the center. The objective is to squish her tiny hot body. "YOU THOUGHT THIS WAS IT?" My voice has a borderline insane sound to it, surely to intimidate her. Two diamond rock monsters rise up from the ground, and let out a terrifying shriek. They are each one story tall and are composed of giant rocks of diamond. They begin to try to squish you with their fists, leaving craters in the ground from the raw power they possess.
Quote:
Here's my counter >.<

~Two gigantic freaks of rock towered over me, and started attempting to smash me to a pancake. Luckily, since their so big and heavy, they are ungodly slow, so moving out of the range of their attacks is easy breezy for me. These thing are made out of rocks of diamonds, so I figure their weak spot is the in between spot where the rocks touch each other. If I hit that spot, the rocks may break apart. But first, I gotta weaken it with water, so I shoot a burst of it from my mouth that hits where the creature's thigh meets it's hip. Then I do the icicle fist thing again, and land a hit on that one spot in both creatures. With that, their leg collapse and they fall to the ground, disabled.~

"Harharhar!"

~It occurs to me that I haven't really used any water weapons yet. Mostly, i've used ice. Time to make up for that! I stretched my hand outward, forming a long water whip. This whip isn't just long. It's WAAY long! To be precise, it's about...we'll it's long enough to hit Nactis from this distance. That's all that matters. I stretch my arm back, then forward

Waapah!

That was the sound of the whip slapping against something. Whether it was Nactis, or the ground, I dunno. But it's obvious that this weapon can pack a punch. Repeating the arm movement, I whip again.

Waapah!

This time, however, I wildly move move my arm left, right, up, down, every direction you can think of, so that the whip dances with Nactis, hoping to slash him everywhere.~
Quote:
I gaze across the field as she evades my attacks and demolishes my beasts. "Looks like she's got more than bark~" The girl forms a giant elongated pure blue whip of sorts. The motion she makes looks like she's gonna try to hit me with it. I force both my palms to the ground and focus. Three really thick diamonds come out of the ground, defending me. The whip's first thrust actually cuts through the diamonds. "HOLY ASS." I yell while the diamonds above me slide diagonally to the ground. Oh god there's more shots coming my way... I think. I force steps of earth to form in front of me and I run up them, barely getting away from the whip. Still though, more shots come my way. I'm at the end of the staircase so I will two crystals to rise vertically to both sides of me. When the whip comes straight at me, I jump to the crystal on the left. The whip misses but another shot comes at my way. "Damn it." I hop to the other crystal I had rise, and the one I was just on gets cut in half by this water whip. She motions for another shot. "Really?" I slide down the crystal I'm on until I reach the ground. When the top of the crystal is cut and falls I'm sure to get out of the way of it. "How in the hell..."

I remember the judge telling us that the distance limit was off after 25 minutes. I decide to stay from long distance because this next move requires quite a bit of preperation. I focus on the inside of the earth, and all the gases inside of it. I make sure that my earth powers are at maximum power. Below Violette, a small valve opens. It leads to inside the earth, into coal mines. Out from that valve comes Carbon Minoxide, threatening to poison her lungs and end her life. The valve is big enough to see, but not big enough to notice if you weren't looking down. I focus right next to the valve that has just opened. Two crystals emerge from the ground and criss-cross, with Violette being at the intersection point.
Quote:
Probably not good, but here >.<:

~Nactis swiftly narrowly escaped my attack. Damn. Impressive, I must say. It was then that i noticed a rumble that shook my feet. Looking down, I notice a gaping hole below me that seemingly led to nowhere. But that wasn't the most of my problems right now, because two sharp crystals emerged from the ground, not to mention that I was getting dizzy for some reason. Must be exhaustion. ANYWAY, the crystals were getting closer to me, so with some quick thinking and cat-like reflexes, I did a backflip, just barely getting hit. Using both my hands, I grab on to one of the crystals, and it takes me flying to the air.~

"Weeeee!"

~The crystal doesn't take me too far before I let go, and it goes wherever. I land on the sidelines, near all the football equipment. There's a rack thing where they keep all the extra footballs. Maybe I could do something with that! With a simple touch of the rack, all the footballs get iced out. With sharp ass spikes and everything! I grab hold of the half of the ball without spikes and throw it with insane speed at Nactis. And I do this with all 15 or so quickly. Everytime he dodges one, there's another one heading right for him~
So yeah, I pretty much think ino's girl one because of a bunch of careless mistakes made by pool. Unless noc doesn't think that was godmod.

shinmarubountyhunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2012, 05:09 PM   #20
Pool
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

If what I did was mistake, Noctis' madness is a complete god mod.

I never said her breathing stopped completely... Try rereading my move.