Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Manga Discussion

Naruto Manga Discussion All the latest discussions about the Naruto manga (beware, spoilers abound).

Old 09-26-2012, 12:46 PM   #1
cseba00
Ninja Academy Student

cseba00 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Naruto Manga: Unanswered questions...

I'm sure everyone has many questions that this manga left unanswered (at least until now), I know the story is coming to a point where loose ends are being tied up every chapter, but I wanted to make a complete list of missing explanations so we can keep track in one place what things are answered and what not.
Please point out any questions I'm missing and I'll add them to the original post.

Questions:
1.- Who is Sasuke willing to meet after seeing into Itachi's memory and reading the scroll Suigetsu and Juugo found in Orochimaru's lair? We know so far that the scroll holds a key to a special "power", that at the point it was found "it could end the war", and Suigetsu wanted to use this power so they can "rule the shinobi world" (with the help of Sasuke, which I believe means only an Uchiha could use this power, if not Suigetsu would have used it himself)

2.- Why did Sasuke resurrect Orochimaru? He fought against Kabuto with Itachi because he said he was the same as Orochimaru, so there has to be a very important reason for him to revive one of his enemies. He said it's because there is something only Orochimaru can do... but what is that?

3.- How is it that Obito or Madara gave Nagato the Rinnegan? When did Madara awaken this ability? According to his own words, the Rinnegan was awaken shortly before he died. What does this mean?

4.- What does the secret stone in the Uchiha sanctuary says? We know so far that to read the full text you need a mangekyou sharingan and the Rinnegan, Obito has access to both, and was in the sanctuary before the Uchiha massacre, so probably he wil tell us sometime...

5.- What did really happen in the fight between Hashirama and Madara? We know Madara didn't die, but what happened with him between that fight and the time Obito met him? How did he end up hooked up to a statue trapped in a cave for ever?

6.- Madara donated his eyes (maybe to Nagato) and now has only one eye. Who's eye is it? What is the truth behind the story of Madara and Izuna Uchiha? The legend of the eternal mangekyou sharingan states that after you loose your sight after using your own mangekyou in excess, if you implant your brother's mangekyou sharingans, you get the eternal manegkyou, so Madara got Izuna's eyes... but what happened to Madara's? Is Madara's current eye the one from Izuna? What if he took only one of Izuna's eyes?

7.- Is Obito really friends with Madara? Why was Kabuto able to blackmail Obito by showing him Madara's corpse? Wouldn't it be best for him to just let Kabuto revive him with the edo tensei at that point, now that Nagato has died? Let's think about this: without Nagato, the jutsu that revives the dead is lost, and the only way to continue with the plan and revive Madara then would have been Kabuto's edo tensei. But even when Madara is revived, Obito doesn't seem too happy with that either, so what's the deal here?

8.- If Nagato had the power to revive the dead, and Obito is doing what he is doing because Kakashi let Rin die... why didn't he just made Nagato revive Rin, and lived happily ever after? This is probably a stupid question, but the real question is this one: is Obito actually the main villain in the story? We have now five possible characters that could get the role in the end: Obito, Madara, Orochimaru, Sasuke and Kabuto... I think it's even possible that someone else is behind all of them from within the shadows... I really think Obito wants to live in a dream world with Rin, but I suspect there's something (or someone) else behind this whole plot... who is the main villain then?

9.- We know now that Itachi was a hero who saved Konoha from the imminent Uchiha revolt, and the whole ninja world from Kabuto's edo tensei, so in the end, he was one of the good guys... but, in a weird way, after killing his clan, he tried to conceal his true motives to Sasuke, so that Sasuke hated only him and not his parents or his village. This insanely stupid reasoning, of course ended up backfiring, making Sasuke turn himself into one of the most wanted criminals in the ninja world... What doesn't make sense is this: if behind this "akatsuki criminal" act, he was actually a good and kind hearted man, that loved his village, his brother, and was even capable of mudering his family for the sake of his country, why on earth did he tell Sasuke that to gain power he should kill his best friend? Even if you are acting as the bad guy to keep the appearance, what's the point of making Sasuke a best friend killer? Where does that line fit in the whole "hate me, but not your village" act he was trying to pull? I guess he got a little carried away with the acting, right?

I think I can go on with the list, but I want to start this thread already, so feel free to add you comments.
Thanks!!

Last edited by cseba00; 10-01-2012 at 08:23 AM. Reason: added 9th question
cseba00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2012, 02:40 PM   #2
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato
Aiding Kakashi, Yamato, & Iruka

Location: Konohagakure, with the people dearest to me. Aiding Kakashi on the battlefield and saving Yamato!
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Naruto Manga: Unanswered questions...

What does Kakashi's face look like?

I actually want that to remain mysterious.

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
03-02, 13:09 The Immortal Watch Dog
You got Daph Rice, everyone got her
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
She's one of my psycho's
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
she's Cults banner girl
[1/7/2014 9:25:36 AM] Tuus Deus(CoP): I know Daph spends all her time staring at Kakashi pictures

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
Kakashi pretending to get stabbed by Obito because he's such a nice guy and doesn't want Obito to feel about about sucking so much
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
I would just like you to know that I am awesome.
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
I disagree. The best way to get rep from Daph is to be me.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2012, 02:47 PM   #3
MinatoXNaruto
Veteran Chunin

MinatoXNaruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.MinatoXNaruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.MinatoXNaruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.MinatoXNaruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.MinatoXNaruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.MinatoXNaruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

How about where the fock are the Konoha 11??

MinatoXNaruto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2012, 03:17 PM   #4
PrinceofPeace
Banned

PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MinatoXNaruto View Post

Trying to recurit with Naruto,Killer B,Kakashi, and Guy

They are just running towards them...very...very... slowly
PrinceofPeace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2012, 03:46 PM   #5
WishfulFairie
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: In my own little world that's in my own little head
WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Is Sasuke going to survive all this? will he return? will he and sakura have babies?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenny
well, war babies come from war, nerd babies from from trees, peace babies come from birds, ect
WishfulFairie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2012, 07:10 PM   #6
cseba00
Ninja Academy Student

Quote:
Originally Posted by WishfulFairie View Post
Is Sasuke going to survive all this? will he return? will he and sakura have babies?
Mmmmm I wouldn't list that as unanswered questions, but I do have the feeling Sasuke (or even Naruto) could die before the end of the series. Naruto is always ready to give it all for his comrades or his village, so if the time comes, he could give his life to save the ones he cares about, so it would make sense. Besides, I have no doubt that Naruto will become Hokage... and history of Hokages is a tragic one, at least when it comes to the third and fourth (and maybe even the fifth, we don't know yet). So I wouldn't be surprised if Naruto becomes Hokage just before dying to protect his village.
Anyway, I don't really mind too much about this for the time being, what really bothers me are the yet unsolved misteries I listed in this thread
Any thoughts about that at all?
Old 09-26-2012, 07:11 PM   #7
cseba00
Ninja Academy Student

Quote:
Originally Posted by MinatoXNaruto View Post
Maybe they are at the hospital, or fighting zetsus... still not that big of a mistery...
Old 09-26-2012, 07:32 PM   #8
calinarutoguy
Ninja Academy Student

calinarutoguy is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

How did Obito get so good so quickly that he could match Minato 1 on 1? And if he didn't face Minato, who did?

What powers did the tailed beasts give to Naruto?

How is it that Obito and Kakashi do not go blind despite constantly using their MS?

Will Naruto ever become Hokage?
calinarutoguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2012, 11:26 PM   #9
Xibitz360
The Legendary Master X

Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

How about What is Naruto's Forbidden Jutsu? Jiraiya mentioned it but we haven't seen it yet.

"Neither the Angels in heaven above, nor the Demons down under the sea, can ever dissever my soul from the soul of the beautiful Annabel Vee" Ich Liebe Dich So Sehr Mein Konigin!!

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

Xibitz360 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2012, 05:53 AM   #10
cseba00
Ninja Academy Student

Quote:
Originally Posted by calinarutoguy View Post
How did Obito get so good so quickly that he could match Minato 1 on 1? And if he didn't face Minato, who did?

What powers did the tailed beasts give to Naruto?

How is it that Obito and Kakashi do not go blind despite constantly using their MS?

Will Naruto ever become Hokage?
The first question is a good one, I'm sure we'll get the answer in a few chapters though, but I'll add it to the main post.
I don't know about Obito, but Kakashi's eye is transplanted, so maybe it's because of that. As I understand, you loose your sight if you use your own mangekyou too much, but if someone else gives you the sharingan you get the eternal mangekyou, right? But anyway, I do think there's sort of a plot hole there, Kakashi is not an Uchiha, I think he shouldn't be able to progress his eye beyond the state in wich he got Obito's sharingan implanted, but we know he did... maybe there's a connection between both eyes, so if Obito improved the sharingan he got left, Kakashi's would improve as well...
All in all, good questions, I'll add them to the post
Thanks!!!!
Old 09-27-2012, 06:17 AM   #11
SilentBlade
Special Jonin Candidate

SilentBlade is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.SilentBlade is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
SilentBlade is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.SilentBlade is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.SilentBlade is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xibitz360 View Post
How about What is Naruto's Forbidden Jutsu? Jiraiya mentioned it but we haven't seen it yet.
More than likely the sexy jutsu, and turning into Sakura :-p ( sorry couldn't help myself, you know Jiraiya and the whole whole pervy thing!)
SilentBlade is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
madara, naruto, obito, orochimaru, uchiha