Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Manga Discussion

Naruto Manga Discussion All the latest discussions about the Naruto manga (beware, spoilers abound).

Old 07-08-2013, 08:11 PM   #461
EnigmaNinja
Genin

EnigmaNinja has completed a tough C-rank mission!EnigmaNinja has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Default Re: TOBI (man behind the mask) is Obito Uchiha

so it looks like obito is choosing to be good again.
EnigmaNinja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2013, 07:42 AM   #462
Harlequin
Genin Elite

Harlequin has jugulars of all forum members in his roomHarlequin has jugulars of all forum members in his roomHarlequin has jugulars of all forum members in his roomHarlequin has jugulars of all forum members in his roomHarlequin has jugulars of all forum members in his roomHarlequin has jugulars of all forum members in his roomHarlequin has jugulars of all forum members in his roomHarlequin has jugulars of all forum members in his roomHarlequin has jugulars of all forum members in his roomHarlequin has jugulars of all forum members in his roomHarlequin has jugulars of all forum members in his roomHarlequin has jugulars of all forum members in his roomHarlequin has jugulars of all forum members in his roomHarlequin has jugulars of all forum members in his room

Quote:
Originally Posted by EnigmaNinja View Post
so it looks like obito is choosing to be good again.
Lolwut?

Naruto Uzumaki: I'm bringing Sasuke back. YEAH!
Harlequin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2013, 12:19 PM   #463
Satsuki
Chunin Exam Proctor

Satsuki completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Satsuki completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Satsuki completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Satsuki completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Satsuki completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Satsuki completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Satsuki completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Satsuki completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Satsuki completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Satsuki completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Satsuki completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Satsuki completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

I do not see that being the case what with him outmatching Hashirama and Tobirama and about to carry out his plan, if he even can.

That's the thing, nobody knows if he can even do that anymore, the Juubi is in control.
^-^
Swordsmith of the Summit Village
(and proud)
"Memories of your past can be forgotten, but you must never forget your origin."

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
align="center">
_/\/\/\_~~~~~~_/\/\/\_
^-^
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
^-^
-------
Satsuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2013, 03:33 AM   #464
EnigmaNinja
Genin

EnigmaNinja has completed a tough C-rank mission!EnigmaNinja has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harlequin View Post
Lolwut?
Are you confused about something? then why don't you let me know instead of saying "lolwut." silly girl.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Satsuki View Post
I do not see that being the case what with him outmatching Hashirama and Tobirama and about to carry out his plan, if he even can.

That's the thing, nobody knows if he can even do that anymore, the Juubi is in control.
Right. This new chapter is strong evidence that he will most likely stay the same. The reason why I had mention it is because the chapter prior to this one had Obito who had flashbacks of his team and the fact that he addressed minato as sensi and not just minato. Great point about the juubi being in control i think that is totally true now.
Old 07-10-2013, 04:30 AM   #465
Satsuki
Chunin Exam Proctor

Satsuki completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Satsuki completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Satsuki completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Satsuki completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Satsuki completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Satsuki completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Satsuki completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Satsuki completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Satsuki completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Satsuki completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Satsuki completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Satsuki completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Erm...

No...

This latest chapter showed the Jinchuuriki unaware of the name Obito.

Obito isn't in control and didn't choose to revive Rin or Madara, instead he chose to revive himself and become the Jinchuuriki.

He isn't good and never has been good.

Harlequin said Lolwut, because you didn't make any sense when you say that he's turning good again.

If he's battling the God of Shinobi, then he isn't good.
^-^
Swordsmith of the Summit Village
(and proud)
"Memories of your past can be forgotten, but you must never forget your origin."

align="center">
_/\/\/\_~~~~~~_/\/\/\_
^-^
^-^
-------
Satsuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2013, 07:58 AM   #466
EnigmaNinja
Genin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Satsuki View Post
Erm...

No...

This latest chapter showed the Jinchuuriki unaware of the name Obito.

Obito isn't in control and didn't choose to revive Rin or Madara, instead he chose to revive himself and become the Jinchuuriki.

He isn't good and never has been good.

Harlequin said Lolwut, because you didn't make any sense when you say that he's turning good again.

If he's battling the God of Shinobi, then he isn't good.
Sorry I should of rephrased it. In chapter chapter 637, it is evident that Obito is taking his team into consideration and than he sees Minato and says sensi. Maybe because since he is still thinking about them, that I had mention that but I am wrong, now that i read it again it seems like his flashbacks indicate the fact that he did not manage to be with Rin or become Hokage and it comes down to Obito's theory that the shinobi system and the villages create this fake world.
Old 01-14-2014, 08:11 PM   #467
Jrasengan
Freshmen Academy Student

Jrasengan is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Hey man, so what do you think of obito new perspective on things that now he's consider one of the good guys because you did awesome job with the other thread especially the one about masked man who later was obito. Keep up the great work love your work.
Jrasengan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2014, 08:27 PM   #468
Remion18
Special Jonin Candidate

Remion18 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Remion18 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Remion18 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Remion18 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Remion18 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Remion18 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Remion18 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Remion18 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Remion18 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Remion18 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Remion18 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Remion18 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Remion18 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.
Send a message via Yahoo to Remion18 Send a message via Skype™ to Remion18

Lolz.. I feel all those posters at the beginning of the Op were Alts.. >.>

Remion18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2014, 08:30 PM   #469
EnigmaNinja
Genin

Smile Re: TOBI (man behind the mask) is Obito Uchiha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jrasengan View Post
Hey man, so what do you think of obito new perspective on things that now he's consider one of the good guys because you did awesome job with the other thread especially the one about masked man who later was obito. Keep up the great work love your work.
Haha thanks buddy it was a pretty common prediction, I just emphasized it. Honestly I was not expecting Obito to come to a realization after he'd gone this far. I was thinking more of the lines of kakashi killing him for the sake of the Naruto world. I found it pretty interesting that Naruto was the one who opened obito's eyes to his actions by providing obito with kind of a mirror image of himself when he was younger and how so full of hope and determination he had. Its also sad because he is in a state where he is close to death and came to this realization, so there is not much to say about Obito being one of the "good guys" since he hasnt done anything significant to relay the idea that he is truly a good character. I highly believe that Obitio will be a major factor in this current fight with madara. I believe he will render this character change true by committing to the fight( i dont know how exactly in his current state but kishi can pull something out of his ass) and having a significant impact on the defeat of madara with the cost of his own life. That is my new prediction, i will be able to add on to that with upcoming manga's. Thanks for you comment Jrasengan, by the way thats a dope name(BELIEVE IT!!!!!!)
Old 01-14-2014, 08:33 PM   #470
Jrasengan
Freshmen Academy Student

me
Jrasengan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2014, 08:35 PM   #471
EnigmaNinja
Genin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jrasengan View Post
me
Jrasengan? stay on topic lol. That was uncalled for
Old 01-14-2014, 08:35 PM   #472
Jrasengan
Freshmen Academy Student

My bad one of friends was acting retarded