Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Battlegrounds HQ > The Graveyard

The Graveyard While you CAN endlessly debate some things, other threads need a place to stay buried. This friends, is that place.

Old 09-26-2012, 01:10 AM   #461
Cult of Personality
Super Banned

Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.
Default Re: BG convo #59: Long titles suck.

I did mention that I am a man of many surprises. One of them is that I am not all that surprising.
Old 09-26-2012, 01:13 AM   #462
TRcommander
Chunin

TRcommander has a spectacular chakra aura going on.TRcommander has a spectacular chakra aura going on.TRcommander has a spectacular chakra aura going on.TRcommander has a spectacular chakra aura going on.TRcommander has a spectacular chakra aura going on.TRcommander has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frost ninja View Post
Not really, a "nice" catch implies theres some kind of challenge that was overcome. Cult just isn't that clever.
Sorry, I must've been projecting my current mental exhaustion onto everyone else and just assumed that others would have as difficult a time of thinking as I am right now. But only 5 hours of studying left to go......
Old 09-26-2012, 01:14 AM   #463
Cult of Personality
Super Banned

Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

The cat in the box was Schrodinger's cat if anyone is interested.
Old 09-26-2012, 01:20 AM   #464
Frost ninja
debates with determination

Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality View Post

I direct you to...that cat in the box...what was it called? Where the cat is alive and dead at once...I forget...either way.

In this case, I am so incredibly awesome that I can be both present in Harlem while simultaneously being able to legitimately claim I have never been, provided no outside source may be capable of observing the contradiction, and as you do not qualify as such, it remains so.

To put it short, no.
BUT If you must know,

1) The experiment wasn't conducted with any cats, it was a theory to debunk the common ideals behind quantum mechanics and happened without any physical example.

2) If theres ANYONE existant in the areas of Harlem (like the police in the dept.) or in your general area, including yourself, then there is no wave function to be had. Thus, Schrodinger's theory does not apply to you.

Last edited by Frost ninja; 09-26-2012 at 01:24 AM.
Old 09-26-2012, 01:21 AM   #465
Cult of Personality
Super Banned

Indeed. I discovered mere minutes ago that these forums do not recognize the umlaut and proceed to cut the rest of the post.
Old 09-26-2012, 01:22 AM   #466
TRcommander
Chunin

TRcommander has a spectacular chakra aura going on.TRcommander has a spectacular chakra aura going on.TRcommander has a spectacular chakra aura going on.TRcommander has a spectacular chakra aura going on.TRcommander has a spectacular chakra aura going on.TRcommander has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

^ Silly Frost, you can't use an umlaut on this forum.
Old 09-26-2012, 01:22 AM   #467
Cult of Personality
Super Banned

And as you have just witnessed, I have the ability to see the future, by replying to TRcommander's post before he even makes it.

Quote:
To put it short, no.
BUT If you must know,
Your logic is baseless and slanderous.

Quote:
1) The experiment wasn't conducted with any cats, it was a theory to debunk the common ideals behind quantum mechanics and happened without any physical example.
It was if I say it was. In this case, I am inclined to agree, I was merely listing the attributes of the name and/or theory that my limited recollection allowed me.

Quote:
2) If theres ANYONE existant in the areas of Harlem (like the police in the dept.) or in your general area, including yourself, then there is no wave function to be had.
On the contrary. If I say there is a wave function then there must, therefore, be such a function. I never lie, therefore everything I say is true.

Quote:
Thus, Schr

Last edited by Cult of Personality; 09-26-2012 at 01:26 AM.
Old 09-26-2012, 01:24 AM   #468
TRcommander
Chunin

Silly Frost......you still can't use an umlaut. The forum isn't going to give up and let you use it just cause you keep trying to put it in there.
Old 09-26-2012, 01:25 AM   #469
Frost ninja

Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

I took it off Sheesh guys.
Old 09-26-2012, 01:27 AM   #470
TRcommander
Chunin

Don't worry, my very first post on the forum was a debate about pokemon.......I lost about 30 minutes worth of work because I always put an accent in pokemon. Learned my lesson real fast.
Old 09-26-2012, 01:30 AM   #471
Cult of Personality
Super Banned

In any event, you should know better than to try and beat me using logic. The logical ideals that I hold to have no basis in what you so humorously call "reality", which is, to me, little more than a children's game played to pass the time between bouts of being incredibly awesome, incredibly brilliant and both at the same time.
Old 09-26-2012, 01:33 AM   #472
Frost ninja

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality View Post
In any event, you should know better than to try and beat me using logic. The logical ideals that I hold to have no basis in what you so humorously call "reality", which is, to me, little more than a children's game played to pass the time between bouts of being incredibly awesome, incredibly brilliant and both at the same time.
Whats funny is you can't discern between logic and ignorance, which could probably net you some pity one day. Maybe.

But hey, what do you expect from someone who doesn't exist?
Old 09-26-2012, 01:36 AM   #473
Cult of Personality
Super Banned

I am perfectly capable of making such a distinction.

To wit: Your comments are ignorant while mine are logical.

I expect better from hallucinations such as yourself than to try and argue with me using ignorance that they believe is logic.

P.S. If you wish to continue this charade, it will have to wait until a later time. As Tigger would say, TTFN.

P.P.S. "What's", not "whats".

P.P.P.S. Whoever invented the idea for post script is mad brilliant.

Last edited by Cult of Personality; 09-26-2012 at 01:39 AM.
Old 09-26-2012, 03:15 AM   #474
WishfulFairie
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: In my own little world that's in my own little head
WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRcommander View Post
That's cause you're late to the party.....you can't walk in on a blockbuster movie halfway through and expect to know what's going on. Though, this seems less like a blockbuster and more like a failed Shyamalan......the plot twist at the end is that IWD was colorles all along.
this is more of a soap opera...directed by Shyamalan...
Spoiler:
Love how you assume that I know what you are talking about
-______-" with the "colorles" and all

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Immortal Watch Dog View Post
ah there is a group of people pretending to be an ultimate troll

that's what we believe
Um okay

Spoiler:
*Hides away in my burrow*

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenny
well, war babies come from war, nerd babies from from trees, peace babies come from birds, ect
Old 09-26-2012, 05:20 AM   #475
shinigan no sora
Chunin Exam Proctor

shinigan no sora has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinigan no sora has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinigan no sora has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinigan no sora has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinigan no sora has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinigan no sora has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinigan no sora has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
TR is your evil twin, and I'm secretly plotting to take over the inheritance by stranding your beloved in a hot air balloon while TR impersonates you. Then its revealed I've poisoned him and that Mizori is secretly carrying SnS's baby.

*dun dun dunnnn*
That's not a twist that's just a blatant fact considering she's my wife and we've already had one child and the fact we are publically affectionate with each other on this and other forums.

Also its spelled MIZORE. With an E on the end not an I

You fail frost. You failed hard...

A better twist would be that colorles was mizore all along

DundunDUN!!!!!!
Old 09-26-2012, 07:00 AM   #476
shinigan no sora
Chunin Exam Proctor

shinigan no sora has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinigan no sora has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinigan no sora has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinigan no sora has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinigan no sora has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinigan no sora has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinigan no sora has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

http://m.fanfiction.net/s/8067897/1/
Old 09-26-2012, 07:04 AM   #477
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

http://www.naruto.viz.com/forum/showthread.php?t=120701

just when I told IWD that he should skate because i don't usually get injured.
Old 09-26-2012, 07:50 AM   #478
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

damn dude you okay?

also good morning BG's!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 09-26-2012, 08:40 AM   #479
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

I was mildy amused by Naruto this week, probably because there was not a trace of Sasuke or Naruto.
Old 09-26-2012, 08:45 AM   #480
Roronoa Zoro
The Demon Cutting Emperor
Formerly DaL4stUch1ha

Location: Getting ready to enter Joker's Tournament in the New World
Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Send a message via Skype™ to Roronoa Zoro

This weeks chapter was ehhh ok I guess and I made my first BG thread

http://naruto.viz.com/forum/showthread.php?t=120704

J
ust Call Me Bl4ck-Lav3nder Hoe -JAFL ScrappY Approves!

Assassin's Creed IV Black Flags Trailer
YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

Assassin's
Creed III Trailer

YouTube:
src="

Assassin's Creed Revelation Trailer
YouTube:
src="